7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:45 pm
MikuHinata1
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Kyrie listens to Lior with a smile on her face, "You know that almost remind me of Nero used to worried that I will rejected him when I saw his demonic arm, but I already accepted him for who he was, either demon or human," she said to Lior as she recalled the time when Nero defeated Sanctus by his devil bringer.
Ryu and Rodan exchanged glance at each other after Ace claims his mom did, then they shrug.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:57 pm
Vanille Sparda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"
Yeah...I'm Dante's daughter...
"

Lior smiled at Kyrie."So in other words...take a chance?"asked Lior.
"You never know!"said Chander.
Lior nodded."I-I'm going to go for it!"she said as she nervously walked into the kitchen."U-Uh...R-Rodan...c-can I talk to you? I-In private...p-please?"
Ace looked up when he heard Lior and knew why she wanted to talk to him."Hey Rodan...don't you think that it's kind of cute when Lior stutters and acts shy?"asked Ace.
Hunter chuckled quietly.
Vanille had calmed down enough and walked back into the shop just in time to hear her brother's question.What in the world did I miss? she asked herself.

"
...And no...I'm not as reckless as my dad.
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:49 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Rodan heard his name as he turns around to look at Lior, then glance at Ace, "You are picking up from your dad, are you," he said with rough tone, then look at Lior calmly, "Alright, anywhere private is fine," he replied to her after he finish eating a cake. Ryu rise his eyebrow to realize what's going on. Kyrie enter the kitchen to slice a cake for two girls, "Will you girls want some cake?"

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:13 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

As Vanille walked into the kitchen."You guys can use my uncle's room...it's pretty quiet in there and it doesn't smell awful."said Vanille as she passed them."And yes please,Kyrie."
Lior smiled a bit shyly before thanking Vanille and walked to Vergil's room.
I can tell him my feelings...I can tell him my feelings!thought Lior as she took a few deep breaths.
Ace glared at Rodan before he left with Lior.
"I was only speaking the truth..."muttered Ace with a tinge of pink on his cheeks.
Hunter noticed the slight blush on Ace's face and stood up while slamming his hands on the table in shock."Oh my god! Ace has a crush on Lior!"shouted Hunter.
Vanille looked shocked then laughed."Awww how cute! Their friendship is going to turn into a love triangle! I can see it now!"said Vanille."Lior dressed as a princess,Rodan dressed as a knight in shining armor,and Ace dressed as an evil knight,both fighting for her hand in marriage! Oh so romantic~"
Ace's blush darkened after hearing Vanille."Vanille! Shut up!"shouted an embarrassed Ace."And I do not have a crush on Lior!"
Between Vanille and Ace,Hunter and Chander just sweat dropped.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:16 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Rodan followed Lior and noticed Ace gave him a glare, leaving him confusing, "What's his problem?" he thought to himself about Ace's behavior. Ryu and Kyrie earned anime sweat drop about Ace's shouting embarrassment, Ryu remain collective about two Dante's siblings, "You are just stubborn to admit it Ace," he said in monotone attitude. Kyrie serve a slice of cake to Vanille, "Here you go," she handed it to her with a smile.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:51 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Vanille smiled and took her piece of cake and sat down."Yum! Thank you Kyrie!"said Vanille after taking a bite and swallowing some cake.Yeah Ace...why don't you just admit that you have a crush on Lior?"
Ace groaned and let his head hit the table with a thump."I give up!"said Ace.
Hunter chuckled lightly."As come on,Ace...we're just joking...lighten up!"said Hunter.
Chander laughed and quietly wished Lior luck.
In Vergil's room Lior was pacing and still taking deep breaths.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Rodan entered the Vergil's room as he notice her pacing, he rise his eyebrow, "Alright, what is it that you wanna tell me," he asked her, kept his face calm enough.
"Your welcome," Kyrie replied and slice a piece of cake for herself, then eats it happily. Ryu finished eating his cake, "We need to wait and see if Rodan react about Lior's confession," he commented before he set a plate in the sink.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:49 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Hearing Roman's question,Lior jumped and nearly screamed before taking one last deep breath and tightly closing her eyes."I-I...I like you like you!"she said while shaking nervously,scared to hear his response.
In the kitchen the kids could hear Lior's confession.
"I've been meaning to ask...does anyone think that Rodan secretly has a crush on Lior?"she asked.
Chander thought for a minute."I can't quite say that he does or doesn't...mostly because I haven't known you guys for long."said Chander.
"I think so...I mean I'm not a girl...but even I admit...they'd make a cute couple."answered Hunter."But...only time will tell if he does or not."
Ace scoffed."Don't know...Don't care."he said before mumbling under his breath."I hope not..."

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image

Kyrie

After Lior confessed her feeling to Rodan, he looked speechless to say to her. He jumped back towards the wall that could break the wall, "What! S-Since when!!" he shouts while his face was completely red.
Ryu and Kyrie heard what Rodan said, so Ryu began break the silent, "Well then... he freaked out," he said to them. Kyrie began eating her cake, decided to save few slices for four devil hunters.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Ace,Hunter,Vanille,and Chander all heard Rodan freak out.
"Uh oh...Lior's going to end up mistaking his reaction..."said Vanille worried about her friend.
Ace looked confused."Wait...what do you mean by that,Vani?"asked Ace.
"One...don't call me Vani...and two usually when a girl confesses to the boy she...likes she becomes emotional...it could either go the way she's hoped,as in he likes her back...or it could go as she was rejected."
Hunter nodded in agreement as Ace said 'oh'.
Meanwhile in Vergil's room Lior flinched from Rodan's questions and had tears in her eyes,she had miss-interpreted his reaction.
Lior then looked down at the ground."N-Nothing...N-never mind...j-just forget I said anything..."said Lior as she walked passed him and once out of the room,Lior left the shop to go on a walk around the town.
Everyone watched her go and Vanille got up and walked to her uncle's room."In answer to your question,Rodan...she's had a crush on you since we were five...and before you ask...she went out on a walk...this will give you some time to think about your own feelings...oh and you might have a rival..."said Vanille before leaving her shocked friend alone to think.
Chander whistled."No offense to anyone but...I'm really glad dragons don't have this kind of trouble..."

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:28 am
User Image

Kyrie

Rodan remained speechless for less then a minute after Lior left, until Vanille spoke to him when did she have a crush on him, yet having a rival. This surprised him a lot, "Well cr*p, I really need to think about it, and deal with whoever he is, who have a crush on Lior," he said to her as his hand was on his forehead to think. He began to pace himself, "Could you please give me a minute to think about it? I have to think about it," he said to Vanillie, while process everything comes to his mind.
Ryu took a notice on Ace's expression, "You know i can't help it, I recalled you glared at Rodan when Lior asked him to come to grandpa's room," he said to him, suspicious of him. Kryie still smile about two love confession, "Kids grown up so easily," she said to herself, yet Ryu earned an anime sweat drop from his mom's comment.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:24 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Shrugging,Vanille turned to leave,but not before giving her friend a few more words."I would kind of hurry to figure out your feelings...because the rest of us are trying to get your possible rival to admit his crush himself."she said before walking back to the kitchen and sitting down."This has to be the most interesting love confession ever..."
Hunter looked up at his girlfriend.Can't say I don't disagree..."he said before looking back at Ace."Ace...would you just admit it already?No one is going to laugh at you just because you have a crush on Lior..."
Ace looked up at his sister,cousin,and friends then signed."Will all of you leave me alone if I tell you the truth?"he asked.
Chander,Vanille,and Hunter all nodded their heads,then looked to Ace and were waiting for his answer.
"W-Wait...Sh-should one of us go and find Lior?"asked Chander.
"No...it's best to let her calm down her nerves and emotions...when a female demon or half-demon has a mix of emotional stress and anxiety and someone bothers us well...let's just say it isn't pretty..."
Chander gulped after hearing Vanille's explanation."O-Oh..."

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Rodan nodded as he sat on the bed to think about Lior's confession. He started to think how did he felt about her.
While Kyrie cleaned the dishes, Ryu listened to his cousins and friends with bored look. He looked at Chander after Vanille explains about female demon or half demon's emotional moment, so he sighed, "It's true, so that's why I pick human girls, they are not bada** like rest of female demons." he replied to him calmly like it didn't effect him.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:18 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Ace sighed but took a breath."Fine...I-I...have a crush on Lior..."he said quietly.
"I'm sorry...what was that,little brother?"asked Vanille with a smirk,as if she had a plan.
"I have a crush on Lior..."said Ace a little louder.
Even though he heard the confession twice,Chander caught onto Vanille's plan and smirked as well."What was that? Speak up!"said Chander.
"I have a crush on Lior!"said Ace louder than before.
Hunter,he was already aware of his girlfriend's plan."Sorry but...could you please speak a little louder?"asked Hunter.
Growling and gaining an irk mark Ace slammed his hands onto the table and stood up angrily."I said that I have a f*cking crush on Lior!"shouted Ace loudly enough for Rodan to hear him.
As Ace panted from yelling,his sister,Hunter,and Chander all high fives each other and were laughing for their victory.
Just then Lior walked in completely calm and looked confused as to why three of her friends were laughing and to see Ace blushing like mad."What did I miss?"asked Lior.
"Nothing!"shouted Hunter,Vanille,Ace,and Chander.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:56 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Ryu raised his eyebrow at Ace's confession, just as Rodan walked out and froze. Rodan looked at Ace with strange look, "So that explains why you glared at me," he said to him, then heard Lior. He sighed and looked at her, "After you confessed your feeling to me, I was a little surprised. It took me a while to think about it, but I have to admit, you are cute when you are showing soft side. I do like you," he admit it. Ryu widen his eyes, as Kyrie finished cleaning the dishes.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out