Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Smiling softly she kiss his forehead. "Still don't exactly feel pregnant..then again that's not saying much." With a simple smile she held his hands. "Any dreams last night...." She was kinda worried to ask, because she didn't want him to have something haunting him.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"not realy ... just more like memories" he said as he told her about the dream he had, leaving out the part about Nimueh's death, because even he didnt quite know how it happened, like his mind purpously locked it away "though one thing i dont get ... if Merllin called anoher guardian to protect the cards ... where was he in your youth and ... where is he in Luna's life?"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You mean....Yue....he didn't like people to know that form of him. He never really even had a body....I guess I was the only one that could see him....when I locked Kero into the book he was locked away as well....who knows....maybe Luna left him in the future so we wouldn't notice her missing." Tsukiko laid on her back and looked up at ceiling. In the very back of her mind she knew there wasn't something else on his mind....he didn't seem to want to talk about it. Smiling softly she continued to hold his hand. He would tell her when he felt like it, she didn't like when he hide things from her. Though she had to admit there were just times she just wanted to trust him. Trust him and know in the end everything was going to be perfectly alright in the end.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"maybe ... but i still wonder ... somehow the Clow book found its way back to my family after i was Merlin and helped Clow make those cards ... and i realy dont know much from my past lives ... just stuff thats been writen by others ... what i realy need to find is his diary or something" he said shaking his head "enough about my problems" he said as he rubbed her back "i forgot to massage your back last night ... and i promised i would"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Please it hasn't even been 24 hours yet." She said obvious embarrassed. "Merlin kept a diary!!! We could go searching for it. Then all our questions could be answered. I know its weird, but I want to know how I lived and died in all my lives...." She was excited, because she wanted to read about Merlin's past as well. After all once upon a time it was her lover, and well he kinda was now...though she loved James long before she even knew he could use magic. "Was it your book, I thought we found it at dear old Grandmother's when she went on the 3 month trip. I never did thank you properly for helping me take care of Miya during that."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:16 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"a little hard to do ... its not in the Library which ment he hid it in his inal days ... and i'd rather hear about the life rather than the death" he said to her as he rubbed her back "he made two scrolls ... and made a length spell on it so it could be bigger than any book in the Library ... but i think we could go searching for it ... when your up for it"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Please we need one last adventure before I get super pregnant. After all we have nothing really to do until the wedding it's be fun right." She smiled happily holding his hands as she spoke. "You act if the baby's coming any day now. I thought we promised we'd worry about the wedding first, then you were going to tell everyone and there nephew that your wife's pregnant."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"ok then ... but you sure you want to leave Luna and Miya alone ... i'm all for an adventure but i dont want to come back and have Luna and Miya and Kero standing in the middle of a ruble that once as this temple" he said to her as he laughed a little "well we better get dressed ... and i'll need to do some research on where they might be"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko laughed and snuggled closer to James. "Miya's the same age as Jack, and Luna's 18. Then I'm pretty sure Kero couldn't hide long from Miya. So I trust him enough to keep them out of trouble for a little bit." Smiling brightly she kissed his forehead. "Field trip to the Library?" Tsukiko still had only been there once before, and she had been to scared to even looked around. Staring at the ground the whole time, even now she let her eyes become more interested the sheets. "I understand if you still don't trust me with the books though. I promise I won't touch anything." Honestly she didn't want to mess up the books, because they were so precious to him. Tsukiko would never forgive herself if she messed one of them up. Wishing she had never joked about setting the one book about herself on fire. Smiling slightly she held his hands even if she was sad she had once made his angry. Though she was sure they had to have fought once or twice as children, she just blocked it from her memory. "Do you have any ideas where to start looking.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:02 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"we can go to the Library ... it isnt off limits" he said kissing her as he looked around trying to find his clothes he could change into "well ... i know it wont be at Hogwarts ... that was after his time ... his home was in a woods so we can guess he hid them in a cave nearby" he said as he found his shirt and put it on and started getting dressed

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Couldn't we just ask him where he hid them....or does it work like that.." She sat up and played with them hem of her dress. "I know that...its just I don't like to go into other people's home with out permission.....I didn't want to mess anything up....I didn't want you to be angry with me." She continued to look at the ground as she sat on the edge of the bed.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"me being angry with you ... thats a laugh, just like you invited me to your home, the Library's yours two ... infact when we make our new home, i'm moving the Library into it as well ... both as a study and a vault for the most powerful magical items in history" he said givng her a kiss "and i would if i could but for some reason even he cant tell me ... it's like he erased it from his memories ... but i think we can trace his last steps to where he might have burried his most powerful items including the scrolls"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Well this was before you where dead for three months." Standing up she walked over to her closet. "You know I think I'm going to completely re-design our bedroom when we move. Not to much though because I like it here." With that she went into her closet to change. Sitting down at her vanity she began to brush her hair. Like a mermaid would she began to sing.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i wasnt dead you know, just had amnesia" he said getting the rest of his clothes changed "anything you pick to redecorate will be ok with me" he said as he grabbed his staff and stroked her hair "you ready?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

After changing she had sat back down. "Depends, will you carry me." She asked leaning back so she could look up at him. A cheeky smile on her face as went to hold his hands.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games