Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:13 pm
Freth would find her way into the med lab, Doc was at a desk, writing various things down, then looked up towards. "You're here early." He spoke up.

"Everyone out of the tournament is probably going to be on the way here. I just managed to get here. How is he?" Freth asked.

"Sulking. Though I guess I can't fully blame him. Apparently his teacher got attacked shortly before he did." Doc Owl spoke.

"What?" Freth asked, surprised. "Are you serious? Why?"

"Probably just trying to find Blizzard, I guess, and when Pryce tried to intervene, the assailant was not having anything of it." Doc said. "He's fine. But Blizzard was infuriated...well, at much anger that he can show in his state, anyways."

"Am I good to walk in?" Freth asked.

"Go ahead."

Freth made her way down a short corridor and turned a corner, making her way into a room with a couple of beds, one of which being occupied. Freth took notice to me laying there, practically staring at the ceiling. "Hi, guy." Freth spoke up.

I turned my head in the bed, looking at her walking towards me. I managed to shift in the bed, sitting up. She knelt down and I reached up, giving each other one long hug. I buried my face right into her shoulder for at least a good twenty seconds or so before I let go and eased myself back down into the pillow. "It never...freakin'...fails...I am really getting tired of this. What...do I freakin' have to do-"

"Blizzard. Stop. There was nothing you could have done. I keep telling you that. You had no way to know."

"People keep going after-"

"Blizzard." Freth spoke up, more firm in her tone. "Let it go. You. Couldn't. Help. It."

"I know that!" I said. "Knowing it doesn't make it any easier." A long sigh, then silence. "Then the fight itself; I just about can see it again. Every attack, every second...I kept thinking what I did wrong that entire time, what I should have done...blast it. Every freakin' time-"

"Blizzard, you need to stop beating yourself up over this. You did what you could."

"Easy for you to say. Hinterbane aside, I felt almost ametuerish." I said.

"Look, if its any consolation, if you didn't do the damage that you had, I probably wouldn't have been able to finish her off." It didn't get a remark out of me. More silence filled the room.

"Where's Tristen?" Resigned to the fact that I had to let the fight go.

"Still in Galar for the moment. He was with Aden in the finals. He's been working hard since you got taken out of the tournament."

"That's good. I suppose that is-"

" we'll drive you crazy~You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin'… I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day"

"What in the ever loving hell?" I spoke up.

"Blast it!" Doc Owl shouted from down the med lab. "Orderly, can you go fetch that Pokemon! What is that furball's compulsion to go after that stereo is beyond me!"

"What...Pokemon?" I asked.

"...drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy~You show us everything you've got ~Baby, baby that's quite a lot ~And you drive us wild, we'll drive-" Then finally, silence once again. It would be a moment later where heavier footsteps started to come down the hall accompanied by lighter ticking.

Orderly came in followed by Doc Owl. "Blizzard, since you are up, do you think you can teach this one the virtues of silence? That is the third time he's done that since I let him out of his ball." In Orderly's arms, a black and white fuzzy Galarian ZIgzagoon was looking around its surrounds.

"Oh, hey there. Come here, you...let's get to know each other." I said, wearily reaching up to take the Zigzagoon laying him down on top of me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:43 pm
"Knock knock! Is bird brain scrambled or still sunny side up?" Sub called out as he knocked on the frame of the door to the med lab before entering. He would approach Blizzard, bird brain himself, to see how the hybrid was doing after that nasty encounter with another humanoid avian he had heard about. Before he had a chance to speak to Blizzard his attention was briefly pulled away as he spotted the strange Zigzagoon. He was certain he had briefly seen one in Galar, but not this close up, and it wasn't until now that he sensed its typing.

"Well that's an adorable fur ball you got there, chilly one. I originally came here to check up on you, make sure you made it out with all your marbles but now I see something more worth my attention." He said while never taking his eyes off the Galarian Zigzagoon, giving it a little wave.

"Jokes aside, feeling okay?" He said, turning away from the creature and facing Blizzard. "I'm having GRAY record Tristen's battles for you. Didn't want you to miss out. The kid just might go all the way."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:06 pm
SubonicXP

"Jokes aside, feeling okay?" He said, turning away from the creature and facing Blizzard. "I'm having GRAY record Tristen's battles for you. Didn't want you to miss out. The kid just might go all the way."

"Yea, Freth was mentioning that to me a minute ago. But to answer the question, I'm...alive? I guess." I said, scratching away at the variant Zigzagoon's fur. "Otherwise, I've had better run-ins with things, obviously. Hey uh...Doc, mind giving us a few?"

"Yes, I was planning on leaving anyways...was still working on a few charts before your new friend there decided to put on a concert." Doc stated. "Come, Orderly."

"Machaaa." The Machamp replied, walking out the door with the Noctowl doctor.

"Sub, I am pissed. I am mad as all hell. And worse, that blasted woman condemned me to death for something that has yet to happen and I don't even know who she is or where the hell she came from." I said. "Seriously, what freakin' psychic group did I piss off?" The questions gave Freth a bit of pause, thinking back once again back to the absurdly vivid dream she had before coming back to headquarters. "Uh, nothing. Though, I did...find out that she's...apparently not from this world."

"Wait, what?" I asked. "You make it sound like she's an alien."

"No, no, no, not like that." Freth said. "Like...she's from another dimension or something. She briefly mentioned about there were many worlds just like ours, I'm presuming with some minor differences between ours and those other ones, where you presumably apparently did whatever you did in those worlds." Freth said. "That's about all I managed to get out of her before I ended up stabbing her with Hinterbane because, not gonna lie, she was hell bent on making sure you were out."

"........." There was a silence, once again out of me. This...took a swerve that I didn't expect. "Wait...but...this isn't her world, then? What does she care? Not like that I'd affect where she comes from." I said.

"Well, she is from a group too. Who or what they are, I don't know. She wasn't going to talk. At the very least, I can assume she was under orders, I guess."

"Man...just screw my life." I said, head sinking now into the pillow. This gets a headtilt out of the Zigzagoon, wondering what was my problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:31 pm
Blizzard120

"Well, she is from a group too. Who or what they are, I don't know. She wasn't going to talk. At the very least, I can assume she was under orders, I guess."

"Man...just screw my life." I said, head sinking now into the pillow. This gets a headtilt out of the Zigzagoon, wondering what was my problem.

"Well alive is good. Better than the alternative." Sub chuckled, though his jovile attitude would quickly fade once Freth brought up the possibility, or rather fact, that Blizzard's would be assassin was not of this world. It didn't particularly shock Sub, they had all experienced place, realms, beyond their own but what Freth was inferring was a step beyond anything they had come across.

Different dimensions, worlds like ours but not. Such concepts are usually regulated to science fiction but as Sub has learned throughout his many years and countless hours of devotion to studying the myths of the world is that fiction and folklore often contain a kernel of truth.

"So there is a group somewhere, someplace, some when, dedicated to stopping the Blizzard of each world. Or maybe stopping threats in general. Regardless if there is such a group, and if going by how your assassin was ready to give up her life, and did, to kill you can only mean that her death won't stop them from coming at you. There will definitely be others." Sub said with a grim tone.

"And as it stands we have no way of knowing when and where they come. They are completely beyond our reach or even understanding." This realization troubled Sub greatly.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:17 pm
SubonicXP
"So there is a group somewhere, someplace, some when, dedicated to stopping the Blizzard of each world. Or maybe stopping threats in general. Regardless if there is such a group, and if going by how your assassin was ready to give up her life, and did, to kill you can only mean that her death won't stop them from coming at you. There will definitely be others." Sub said with a grim tone.

"And as it stands we have no way of knowing when and where they come. They are completely beyond our reach or even understanding." This realization troubled Sub greatly.

"Or at the very least, find out what happened to their agent, member, whatever she was to her." Freth said, though this was under the assumption that whatever this group was were empathetic to their own.

"Blast it...this is not helping my mood at all." I said. "So what are we supposed to do? Just keep waiting on them to show up?" I asked.

"Its about all we can do. But whatever we end up doing, you're not going to do anything until you actually recover." Freth said.

"Bah, just makes me want to try to get back into the training room sooner than later now."

"Blizzard, we nearly lost you. Take the peace where you can get it!" Freth said.

"Easier said when I got literal attackers coming into apparent existence from literally nowhere." I replied, agitated.

"And worrying about it isn't going to get you out of this bed any faster. Stop." Freth said, equally agitated. I ended up relenting, however.

"Never going on a vacation again." I would then speak up, only to get a disapproving look out of Freth, followed by an eyeroll.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:14 pm
Aile was flopped on the bed in her room back in HQ, jacket finally off, and all she could do was stare at the ceiling. Something was bugging her. She had felt like she lost time somewhere... but not sure how. Or what it was. Not to mention everything else that happened with the tournament. "...Galar is a cursed place. That's the only conclusion I can come to. Seriously. People trying to kill the team, one of our members going insane and attacking the others.... Galar is just cursed. At least for us. Probably." The woman sighed and sat up, brushing hair out of her face. "Ugh. A drink wouldn't go amiss..."

----------------

Sundaria would wander around HQ, looking around and pointing at a couple of things, almost like she was making mental notes of things. "Hm.... So, that's there, this is here," the lioness muttered to herself, lost in thought. One of her hands would grab a large lock of her hair and twirl it around in her fingers. "I feel like I might have seen this specific lay out before... Should I have taken notes on the other headquarters also? Shouldn't have to, but..." Her head tilted to one side as she continued to roam the halls, oblivious to anything or anyone in other rooms that could watch her.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:33 pm
"What Freth said, you need to get better before you can even think about training." Sub said in agreement with the lady hybrid in the room. "Though speaking of training...what with all the bad encounters you have with Psychics maybe you should undergo some anti-Psychic training or something. Or maybe slap on some Black Glasses and call it a day." He chuckled.

"Either way, I'm going to see if one of ours is up to battling yet on the stream. Again, stay in bed. You don't want another bird woman to have to knock you around again, do you?" The man said, grinning from Freth to Blizzard. With that he gave a little wave and exited the med lab.

-----

As the man left the med lab he stumbled upon the mysterious Sundaria. Noticing she was muttering to herself, low enough to where he couldn't make out what she was saying, the man decided to approach her. "Yo! Finding your way around okay?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:48 pm
SubonicXP
"What Freth said, you need to get better before you can even think about training." Sub said in agreement with the lady hybrid in the room. "Though speaking of training...what with all the bad encounters you have with Psychics maybe you should undergo some anti-Psychic training or something. Or maybe slap on some Black Glasses and call it a day." He chuckled.

"Either way, I'm going to see if one of ours is up to battling yet on the stream. Again, stay in bed. You don't want another bird woman to have to knock you around again, do you?" The man said, grinning from Freth to Blizzard. With that he gave a little wave and exited the med lab.

I couldn't bring myself to react to Sub's joke. Anti-psychic training...how in the ever loving hell does one even TRAIN for that? Usually I end up having to attrition out who or whatever I'm having to take on. Though...that woman was...something else. The only thing I honestly could think of was just keep getting stronger and overwhelm whoever I am bound to take on. But that just comes off as an impossibility. More so considering that I have no idea the level of power of force that I am looking at facing.

Freth looked down at me, while agitated from the bad joke, she was more imagining the gears that were trying to turn in my head. "Blizzard, just don't worry about it for right now, just get some rest." she said, sitting down in a chair close by. "Again, this isn't anything you're going to need to worry about now. Go to sleep or something and when you get up, we'll see about Pryce."

"Yea, fine..." I said, just resigned in the matter, getting back to petting the Galarian Zigzagoon.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:44 pm
SubonicXP

As the man left the med lab he stumbled upon the mysterious Sundaria. Noticing she was muttering to herself, low enough to where he couldn't make out what she was saying, the man decided to approach her. "Yo! Finding your way around okay?" He asked.
Sundaria stood up just a little bit taller once she heard Sub's voice, her ears flicking backwards as they caught his voice. "Oh, uh, hi!" She rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment, relaxing once she caught sight of who it was. "Ah, yeah, pretty well, actually. Oddly enough, it's like... There's this feeling of deja vu, actually. Not a hundred percent sure why, though." She tilted her head again, now running that lock of hair she held through her hand repeatedly. "So, ah... How're people doing now that it seems that most everyone's back from... Galar, was it? Not terribly familiar with that region. Only dropped in there a few days ago, and... Yeah, I know I was there before, but it was... pretty much lifetimes ago for me, effectively. Most times, I tend to show up in a new reality around Alola. First time I showed up somewhere way more temperate than that.

"Anyways, I digress, sorry for rambling," she sighed, shaking her head. "How're people doing now? I've gathered that there's been some eventful days before I got here."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:40 pm
Lykas and Odd sat in their shared room, discussing the events of the tournament. One of the biggest being Lykas telling Odd about the mysterious message from Countess Pump about “borrowing” him for a while.

“So…”

“Yeah… four times. I got a weird nickname after that but she shouldn’t bother Sub again.” Lykas admitted, sighing. It had been a strange encounter. Fun for certain but still weird. Pump had treated it more like a business transaction than what it should have been. “I actually feel kind of dirty after that. I’d say ‘used’ but I should feel that way, at least.”

“Don’t worry about it… You’ll get back into your usual step before long and you’ll forget about it in no time.” Odd replied, giving his fiancé a hug. “What happened with that Robin guy? You guys were doing some serious power flirting out there.”

Lykas smirked, tapping his SNAG. “I got his number.” He replied saucily. “I’m gonna call him once I know if he’s still in the tournament or not.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside Snagem HQ, GRAY would pick up on an unidentified SNAG unit. An old model from what his scans could tell but not one that belonged to any known Snagem. He’d alert Sub to the location on the mountainside with a snarky suggestion to send someone to investigate.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:51 am
Espeon_Commander

"Eh, I've heard worse rambling." Sub said with a little shrug. "Since you mention it though I have a lot of questions I'd like to ask you concerning these realities and the nature of your existence. If you wouldn't mind." He said. Learning more about all this might better prepare him and the team for whoever is coming after Blizzard.

"As for the others they are okay. Everyone seems to just be trying to chill out after the tournament and everything else that went on. Especially Blizzard and his close encounter and those who got caught up in that whole Ziton mess." As he mentioned Ziton he looked keenly at Sundaria to see how she would react to that being brought up. He had a theory.

Requiem of Whyspers

That was when his SNAG went off and he noticed the message from GRAY. Rolling his eyes for a moment he typed away at the device and sent a message to the nearest person he knew available to go check it out.

TerashiLeonGoken

GRAY has picked up a signal from an old SNAG somewhere on the mountainside. Don't know if someone found a lost SNAG and powered it on or what. I'm sending you its exact location, go check it out for me, please. If it's some random trainer who happened upon our device then be sure to take it from them, destroy it if you have to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:09 am
SubonicXP

Sundaria nodded, though her ears flattened at the mention of Ziton. That was a notably obvious drop of the name, and she suspected that it was dropped on purpose. Had to be, with the way he seemed to be observing her. She sighed before letting herself lean on a wall, a small half smile growing. “Shoot me your questions about realities in a moment. I’ll be more than happy to answer them, but let’s just get the Donphan in the room out of the way first. Did one Crystal Tanzanaki associate with Snagem here, and was she the one most impacted by that Ziton mess?” Might as well get it out of the way right here and now. This was the first time anything related to it had been mentioned, and so early in her time here? Yeah, it seemed like her own theory was being proven right here.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:28 pm
Meanwhile...

It had seemed like a parade of the strangest dreams Sheriff Monique had ever had in her life.

There were unusual songs and visions. A mansion haunted by a ghost wearing a crown on its head. A bunch of people driving go-karts around a track. Some weird song that began Makes no difference where I go… There were squids, cities, signs telling people not to park on the grass. Some of it was even in languages she didn’t understand.

After what seemed like an eternity of delirium, the visions faded, and she realized she could open her eyes. She looked up to see she was in some sort of thick forest, unlike anywhere she knew on Poni Island. There was enough sky visible to notice that there was no dome above her. And it was a bit colder than anywhere on Poni, too.

I was just doing my job protecting New Po Town—and—and… It was like her brain had stopped recording when things got weird. She couldn’t recall any of it. Why was she here? Where was this, anyway?

She decided to get up and on her feet. She brought her arms into view only to see them covered not in skin, but fur. Black fur with red tips. Yet she still had…hands.

Am I still dreaming? She rolled over and pushed herself up. Her body shape and everything still felt human, but with fur instead of skin: black except on the fingers and toes. She did notice her clothing wasn’t there at all.

She cautiously walked, looking back at where she had been resting. There were no traces of any other personal belongings, but there was something in that spot. More accurately, a someone.

Marowak.

“What are you doing here? No, what are we doing here?” Monique cried out, raising her unfamiliar furry hands in confusion.

“And what happened to you?” a voice replied, unsteady and a bit nervous.

“Who said that!?”

“I did, Mo—”

“Wait, what? You can talk? Am I still dreaming!?”

“You might want to look at yourself in a mirror… Or a lake.”

“What do you mean?” Monique looked in all directions, wondering if there was a water source anywhere near. She started off in one direction, Marowak following her. At last, she came across a small pond. She stepped to the water’s edge and finally saw her reflection.

Not only did she see the changes she had already noticed, but her hair had turned red and gotten even longer. No wonder things were so crazy—she had somehow become part Pokémon!

Zoroark, the Illusion Pokémon. She had heard of it—or, more accurately, of its existence. It once inhabited Poni Grove long before the world went crazy, they said. But then it lost its habitat, and it was not long before they disappeared. Was she in the past?

“No wonder I can understand you now,” Monique replied to Marowak. “I’m part Pokémon, too.” She opted to sit at the lake for a moment, trying to digest everything. “There’s no dome over our head, yet I’m perfectly fine, and I have no idea where I am. Or where we’re going.”  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:54 pm
Espeon_Commander

Sub smiled wide as Sundaria mentioned the name he was hoping to hear. He couldn't help himself. "Yes, to answer simply, to both questions." Sub answered Sundaria's questions. "She disappeared along with that thing as well. I had GRAY tap into any and every satellite he could, and alas no sign of her." He said, still keeping an odd eye on Sundaria.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games