Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:17 pm
Lucario returned most of Ulla's Pokemon except for Togekiss and Decidueye. He stood by Keiko's side who was holding Keiko. "Keiko would you like me to hold Master Ulla for you? You just woke up not that long ago plus you are still healing from your wounds aren't you?" Lucario offered as Togekiss hopped over to look at her channeling partner. "Poor Ulla...I didn't know she was this sickly. I mean...I had an idea. But nothing like this." Togekiss said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:49 pm
Kaya would arrive at HQ with the help of a certain lavender-hued Gardevoir. "Thanks, Mykel." He'd tell the Pokemon as it disappeared again, heading back to Lykas' side in Galar.

The knightly hybrid would have his blades back on his person once more, though his Pokemon didn't seem to have been returned yet. "Shouldn't you be back at the Budew Drop Inn?" He'd ask Keiko as he approached her from behind the couch. "Anyway, what's going on with Ulla?" He asked, considering what options were available to them for getting to the Fairy Realm from his own knowledge. Despite the amount of time he had spent in the Fairy Realm in training with the Master, he had actually spent almost no time actually exploring the avenues into and out of the Fairy Realm itself.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:44 pm
"She could probably use it, yeah," Absinthe admitted, looking ahead. She'd then look back and pat Angela on the shoulder. "She's a tough bird, but I don't know if she'd have made it if she didn't use Endure." she added. Abby didn't say anything further, but her body language made it clear that she wanted to keep going and figure out what was going on.

~*~

As Keiko waited for Kaya, her mind went back to a memory of her coming home to Tohjo after her breakup with Bruce, the Tauros hybrid. She remembered fondly how her adoptive mother's soft voice and gentle caress eased the pain in her heart and helped her accept that what she did was necessary for her own mental health. Keiko held that memory close to her heart, and she wanted to show her adopted daughter the kind of love that her adoptive mother showed her. Her thoughts were interrupted with Ulla's Lucario, and she gently smiled at the loyal, protective Pokemon. "I appreciate how worried you are for your trainer, and I don't mind all of you sitting next to me so you can keep a close eye on her, but it's important to me that I be as much of a mother to her as I can. Besides, Rala and Indie helped me recover my strength, so I should be fine until tonight," Keiko said gently.

A few moments later, Kaya entered the room, and Keiko proceeded to explain everything to him. How Ulla was stillborn and how her biological mother used her expertise with Fairy Channeling brought newborn Ulla back to life, Leon's story of how Ulla died as an infant and inexplicably came back to life over her biological mother's grave, and her own accord of watching a large amount of Fairy-type energy flood out of Ulla's body, energy that Ulla insisted wasn't her own.

"I talked it over with Leon, Sub, and Terashi. Apparently, Ulla's been heavily relying on her biological mother's energy for all the things she's been doing recently, and since that energy is gone, now, her own energy is only just enough to prevent her from dying. But it isn't enough for her to run on, and the only solution the four of us could come up with was leaving her in the Fairy Realm for a while, and hoping the energy in that place would help her body gain the strength it needs." she explained, bringing herself up to a sitting position. "Do you know a safe place to enter the portal from?" she asked, giving him a concerned look.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:01 pm
Amber nodded when Abby said that Angela could use some healing after the battle they'd just had. Moving forward, she sprayed both Potions on the Blaziken, watching as her energy seemed to return with the application of the liquid. Once she was done, she placed the empty bottles in her bag, then turned to look at Spooky and noticed that he was, as usual, invisible. She always knew he was nearby, however, as a slight breeze ruffled her hair even though there was no wind. "Shall we continue, then?" she asked, looking toward Abby to see that her body language clearly said she wanted to keep going. Amber, too, wanted to figure out what was going on, as it wasn't normal for the hydroelectric generator to be functioning at anything less than 100%. She just hoped that it wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:48 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Kaya listened carefully to Keiko's explanation before nodding solemnly. "I agree that would likely be best but I can make no guarantees regarding how likely she is to pull through this, even there." He admitted, shaking his head sadly. "Life energy is not the same as ordinary energy used by Pokemon to attack, you see." He explained.

"As Master Sucellus told me during my time with him, the energy Pokemon use is specialized, drawn in by their bodies from nature and changed by their very nature into what suites them best. That's part of why they were once called 'Magical Creatures', before humans understood how their energy works at all." he explained, checking his person as he did to see if he needed anything. "Life energy, however, is closer to a sort of cocktail of those specialized energies very similar to Psychic, Fairy, Ghost, Normal and Dark in varying quantities depending on the individual. That cocktail of energies can be altered somewhat by becoming a hybrid or channeler, making one or more stronger than the others but all of them are always present."

He'd frown as he focused on Ulla. "In Ulla's case... Her life energy is dwindling because one of those energies is missing... From what you've told me, it may have never been fully present at all. We can only hope that the Fairy Realm's properties can help restore what she's lost. It may take a great deal of time, from our perspective at least, for her to recover." Pulling out his SNAG, he'd signal GRAY to send them Claydol. "Take a moment while I fetch something from my room to absorb this and we'll leave as soon as I get back." As he walked away, the hybrid made a mental note that if Ulla survived this extreme threat to her life, it may well be years from the Snagems' perspective and only a few days for her, as it had been for him when he had lost himself to realm's influence.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:23 am
Keiko frowned a bit, but tried to keep her annoyance hidden. A child's life was in the balance. Who cares about the science behind it? "I'm aware of the odds," she said finally. "A chance is better than nothing," she added.

She soon felt bad about getting annoyed, though, and forced herself to calm down. She wanted to say something, but Kaya'd already left to retrieve his artifact or whatever it was he needed.

*~*

"Yeah, let's keep going," Absinthe said, punching her open palm. The young Deathrage was, of course, always happy to look for a fight, and she hoped to find one a little more corporeal this time around.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 11:28 pm
Once he'd returned, Kaya had retrieved a Fairy Gem Sub had once given him to learn to control his own energy better. It was how he had learned to use Recycle, in fact. Currently, it was fully charged. "Hopefully this will help strengthen her own energy while she heals." He said more to himself than to Keiko as Claydol arrived. "However small the odds of her pulling through this, the biggest concern we should have is how much time will pass for us compared to her." He finally pointed out. In her worry, and perhaps simply because of how long it had been since she had last had it brought to her attention, he assumed she had forgotten about the time dilation effect of the Fairy Realm.

"Claydol, please take us to Laverre City in Kalos." The Klefki hybrid requested of Claydol once he was certain Keiko was ready. It was unlikely that Ulla would object in her current state, after all. Once there, he would lead Keiko toward the massive tree where the gym had been built. This would be the most direct path to the heart of the Forest of Origin and Sucellus, provided they didn't have to sneak around to get through the gate.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 11:37 pm
"I don't care how long it takes,' Keiko pointed out. "The only thing that matters to me right now is getting Ulla there so she has her chance to get better,"

Keiko followed him once the three of them, along with Ulla's Pokemon that were out of their balls, were in Kalos. It was only then that she got over how annoyed she was getting at Kaya and realized something. "I thought Sucellus was caught in a tree or something," she mentioned, unsure if she was right about that or not.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 9:55 pm
"He was. But that was some time ago..." Lucario said as they made it to Laverre City. Remembering the very first time they came to this place for the first time. Right when Ulla decided she wanted to become a Fairy Channeler. "I believe the gate was this way." He said as he took a quick glance around to see if anyone was watching. Thats when Decidueye and Togekiss followed and stood in front of the gate. It was pretty well hidden in the tree, as vines were covering it making it look like any regular tree.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:46 pm
"As Lucario said, he was, yes. For a while, at least. He had merged his body with the Tree of Life in order to heal after Zera managed to get into the Fairy Realm and poisoned it. But thanks to Ulla and myself, we were able to stabilize him so he should be back to his old self by now." Kaya replied as he walked toward the tree. "This is the place where the Tree breaches through into the Mortal Realm. I can open this doorway, though." He stated as he found a place to stand comfortably and drew out Rise from it's sheath.

Pink energy swelled within him, his jeweled blade sparkling as the light began to coalesce as rings swirling around the blade. A moment later, a beam of the same pink light sprung forth from the tip of the blade, flowing toward the tree in a thin, focused stream. When it hit, the sound of a tumbler turning over echoed through the area. Following the Fairy Lock, the doorway hidden within the tree opened up, a beautiful light spilling out from the Forest of Origin into the immediate area. "Shall we?" He asked, stepping into the light.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 11:39 pm
"Well, maybe Sucellus owing Ulla a favor will work out for us here," Keiko muttered. Once the door was opened, she walked through with Ulla in her arms.

Keiko sighed as the brilliant light of the Fairy Realm surrounded her. She could already feel its power taking effect on her mind, and she shuddered, trying with all her mental might to focus. "I have to keep control of myself. I can't take it easy like the last time I was here." she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:52 pm
It was a silent headquarters for the most part. With the Snagem team all the way in Galar, trying hard to enjoy leisure in competition, one would have imagined that there would not be anything major to occur. Lysandre and Ein was gone. There was not really any other major evil out there. One...would have thought...

A massive gag, choking coughs erupted in the med lab. I awoke in bed, practically in a panic. I flailed about, still in full defensive mode after all that time. "BLIZZARD!" Doc Owl rushed over to bed side. "Orderly, come here! Blizzard! Calm down!" Doc had to remove a tube from my beak. I could feel it come up as he was pulling it out. Was that for air? I started to look about, realizing where I was at. The pain started to rush over me and I eased back in bed, slowing my breath now.

"I'm...back...headquarters..."

Doc started to examine me once more, shining a light in my eyes, which got a reaction a bit out of me. "Yes, you are." Doc said. "Do you remember how you got here?"

It took a minute. Memories started to flash before me. That attacker. Back in Galar. What was realized... "We're-we're..." I pushed myself up, only for Doc to start pushing me back down.

"Blizzard, stay put." Doc spoke up in a stern tone.

"We're not safe here. That-"

"If you are referring to your assailant, don't. Freth apparently managed to kill her in the nick of time."

"Freth?" I couldn't have imagined what actually happened what got Freth to save the day. I sunk my head back down towards the pillow. It took another minute to register and I managed to sigh out. "...I...really don't deserve that woman."

"Among other things." Doc said to me.

"Wait...no...teacher..." I then spoke up, remembering something.

"Pryce? What about him?"

"She...she attacked teacher..." I said.

"You were fidgeting on occasion over the past eighteen hours, you probably dreamed it." Doc said.

"No, I...I am...I'm serious...she...she said so. She......wait...SNAG...where's...where's the SNAG-" I started to look about, trying to sit back up in bed.

"Blizzard, stop. You need to rest. I don't think you realize it, but you almost didn't make it." Doc said.

"That...that doesn't matter...teacher...I need-"

"Alright, stop. I'll...I'll check on Pryce." Doc sighed. Even in a poor state like this, nothing was going to get my mind off of it, and Doc was resigned to it. The only way Doc could figure to get me to stop was to prove how my fears were unfounded. "Just...relax. I'll be back in a minute..."

Doc would walk off. "Orderly, find me a SNAG so I can call out. I doubt Blizzard will stop for long unless he knew for certain and if it will keep him in bed, then so be it." As Doc started to review charts over my condition, Orderly came back with a SNAG and sure enough, Doc would call out, not really expecting anything come of it. The line would ring and then finally a click, someone picking up the receiver on the other end. "Yes, Anthony Owlwood. You're part of the ref staff? If possible, I'd like to speak to the gym leader please." A pause "Not available?" Doc checked his watch, and noting the time, this...did come off concerning. "Do you expect him back soon? I'm calling for his student, Blizzard. He-" Doc would get cut off, he listened to what the person on the other end stated. "...my word. Is he alright?" Another pause. "Thank goodness for that. Alright, I'll see that he checks in himself later. Thank you." Doc closed the SNAG, looking back towards Orderly. "...he got attacked too."

"Machaaa?" The Machamp spoke up, shocked himself. Apparently things started to piece together for Doc about what happened based on what Freth told him the night before.

Doc made his way back towards bedside, gripping the SNAG a bit tightly. He knew what this was going to entail. "...Blizzard?"

I looked over towards Doc, waiting on an answer. "Teacher?"

"...he...he was attacked. He's fine. Bump on the head, nothing more, but he did end up closing the gym down for today just in case to recover. Pryce talked about some low-key psychic power use, but that was about it." I looked at Doc for a moment; he could see it in my face. My world practically shattered right in front of him. I reached back behind me and wrapped the pillow around my face in pure frustration. Teacher was extremely lucky, perhaps, but the fact that he got involved...that someone went through him just to get to me...it was infuriating...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:08 pm
The large flat screen television in the main area was lit up and its speakers blaring as it showed the battles taking place at Wyndon Stadium in Galar. Gardy was glued to the set, shoveling popcorn into her mouth as she watched the current battle being aired. Team Snagem was still in the running but they had been reduced to just four members so somethings were getting exciting. While she was Sub's Pokemon she couldn't help but to be cheering for Tristan.

Speaking of the Snagems, she hadn't seen a few of them all day today Maybe they wanted to take in the sights of Galar after losing their battles. In fact she hadn't heard from Sub in twenty-four hours. Should she be worried? ...nah. They weren't gone that long and GRAY wasn't yelling about it so why get worked up?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:47 pm
Keiko's eyes opened slowly. She saw the ceiling of the main lobby of HQ and, confused, sat up and looked around. She had passed out on a sofa in the main lobby. How long was she out. Was any of that dystopian nightmare real? Did Rala really... Keiko finally noticed Gardy and for a second, felt relieved. It didn't take her long to realize that the Gardevoir in front of her wasn't Rala, though. She decided to try to calm down and relax, but the second she realized what was showing on the TV, her body tensed up. Keiko sat up and sat next to Gardy in order to get a better view of the television, but Absinthe's voice drowned out the sound of the TV. "What time is it?"

"I'm not sure. I only just woke up," Keiko confessed, glancing at Abby before turning back to the TV.

"You too, huh? I had a really weird dream. Fun, but weird." Abby sighed, taking a seat close to Gardy and Keiko, but not right next to them.

"I had a nightmare..." Keiko said, focusing on the screen. "I saw Rala pull out her heart crystal in it. I kind of want to message Ter to see if she's okay."

"Do it," Abby inssited. "Just be quick, it looks like his second match starts soon."

Surprised, Keiko rubbed her eyes. Apparently, she hadn't really caught on to what exactly was being shown. Realizing Abby was right, she pulled out her SNAG and shot me a message asking about Rala. What she got back had her squeeing in cuteness like her usual happy self - a picture of Rala in her new outfit. Shortly after that, Claydol appeared in front of Keiko and dropped off some items in store bags.

~*~

After my fight with Leon, I vacated the stadium and explored the city of Wyndon, where the tournament was taking place. At first, I just wanted to walk and clear my head, but after a while, my wanderings left the residential area and entered the commercial district of the city. I was thinking about the fight as this happened. Despite the results, my team worked as hard as they could and deserved to be rewarded. My shopping spree started with some Pokefood, high quality stuff I knew they'd enjoy, but it soon moved to other things. Eventually, I came across an odd clothing outlet that was offering goods to small for adults. All the artwork displayed in and around the store didn't show off human customers, but rather Pokemon customers. Intrigued I stepped inside, and very quickly found something that caught my eye - a bonnet and shoulder drape worn by a Gardevoir mannikin. After showing the piece to Rala, who agreed that it was pretty, I bought the outfit and let Rala wear it.

Someone seemed to recognize me as we were leaving the store and pointed out that I was due for another match in the stadium soon. I didn't believe him at first, but he was quick to show me proof. I didn't believe it, but if it was real, I was not about to miss out on this opportunity. I thanked him and turned to run, only for Rala to grab my shoulder. The next thing I knew, we were inside the stadium. I thanked Rala and pulled out my SNAG to ask GRAY for Claydol's help, only for Keiko to message me in that exact moment. After sending her a picture of Rala in her new outfit (and a verbal joust with GRAY), I sent some of the less perishable items I bought along with Claydol and went to inform the tournament holders that I was ready to take my place. To my surprise, they didn't turn me away, but instead showed me where I needed to go.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:49 pm
Freth couldn't really quite explain it. Upon awakening back in Galar, in the middle of nowhere with the others, no one could really figure out what was going on. Just...a sudden black out. Everyone did. With no recollection as to how it happened. Freth, however, had a different tale to tell. A dream, ever so vivid. Too vivid. A voice from beyond, a world gone straight to hell, a Snagem no more. Upon getting checked out in a Galar hospital, no doctor or specialist could find anything wrong. They were...just fine. It would spring an investigation at the route they found themselves on, because it was too much of a coincidence that at least a dozen Snagems would just suddenly pass out out of the blue, but there was just...nothing there.

The dream bothered Freth. It was far too real. Too real to be written off, but yet, she had no evidence to state it otherwise. On the trip back to the Snagem Headquarters, she looked at her hands, remembering vividly was deep blue and talon like instead of covered with icy blue feathers just as are now. She felt around her eyes, everything as they should be now, but remembering as she looked at her reflection when she was getting examined before getting back home there was feathers, almost in the form of a mask, and the color of her eyes...they were like diamonds. The dream bothered her. She would have would have written it off just as another dream, but the memory of it...its not quite fading as if it was one. Like it actually happened. She remembered faces, albeit vaguely...hybrids and humans alike, those who were trying to make ends meet, those who were just trying to survive. Those who actually did...only for it to meet their end anyways. Silently. The only thing that was out of place...was that itch that she had on her wrist where she was stuck by the assassin back in the Wild Area of Galar.

Wait...the assassin, the voice. Freth rubbed her head. One that guided her through that dream. One that was out for her well being. Yea...it had to be a dream, no way in hell that anyone like that assassin would be on speaking terms with the likes of her. She charged a Ice beam in the palm of her hand. No problems what so ever. Everything...was just as it should. Freth sighed out. She was going to be back at HQ and see everything just as it should be. Her love is going to be in that med lab where she had him sent after the attack, Tristen would still be at the tournament hopefully to finish up his end, and all was going to be well. All that would remain is damage control from the attack only a day prior.

Freth would arrive back at the headquarters soon enough, she'd pay a visit to the med lab soon enough, but at the very least, she needed to unpack. She took her stuff back to her bedroom, taking note to the room in question. The ice sword was laid across the bed to be tended to later, the case which it was in was popped open, the seal forced open with such precision there was no cracks, no stress, no wear. It was separated with precision that only a psychic could perform. Another sigh by Freth...this vacation could have honestly went better, she had to admit.

From there she would head off to the med lab...  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games