Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeoLux

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:53 pm
"Excellent!" he says with a smile on his face. He then replies "Is it still beautiful in sandgem this time of year?" he then leans back in the chair, relieved to hear that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:17 pm
"Oh, hey. Hm, judging by the uniform I'm guessing you're another Snagem. Y'all are crawling all over the place." Buck laughed as he greeted William. "Sandgem? Not sure, honestly. I don't go that far south, I mostly hang around the north where it's warmth. I like my heat." He said, then turned back to William. "So, you just here for back up like your friend or did you get the boot like me?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:50 pm
A female Articuno hybrid, donning the Snagem uniform, appeared in the Motorstoke Gym lobby. Irritation was abound with her, having just lost a battle that...frankly was against her from the start. Pokemon that were already worn from battle during the safari and in a desperate attempt to secure much needed resources, gets halted in a rather...unceramonious way. "How the hell was I supposed to know that the son of a stupid Team Rocket boss was in a tournament?" she basically sighed to herself. She looked around the area, taking in her surroundings. "...not the decency to take us to a Pokemon center. Ah, good." Freth rubbed her head. "Hopefully Blizzard and Tristen can pull something out. I done what I could..." She said, walking off somewhere to sit down. This...was a long day...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:52 pm
Reno Vantas

Isaac Hawking

Aile blinked when Isaac actually took her up on the offer. That was the last thing she was expecting, though her face went from mild surprise to exasperation when he mentioned getting paid for it. She sighed, shaking her head before finally speaking up. “Well, didn’t actually see that one coming. However…” Aile shrugged as Isaac went to put up his labcoat, bringing her attention to Reno. “Well, the plan before getting company was to hitch a ride from the team Claydol back to HQ, so I could drop off the papers, maybe hang out for the night or whatever, then head back and meet up with Robert in Hammerlocke. We’ve been going to a bar owned by an old friend of his, from before he moved to Orre. So, unless there’s any protests, not wanting to return to Galar, that was going to be the plan still.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:06 pm
"I had my position in the tournament basically stolen from me," William admitted with a sigh. "Somebody activated a den, releasing a Dynamaxed Kingler that made Hydrangea faint with a single attack." William turned his head, noticing Freth nearby. "Looks like I wasn't the only one, either."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:03 pm
Amber followed Abby through the tunnels, following the river. The two hadn't spoken much, though Amber wasn't bothered by it. It was better to keep their wits about them, to better ward off any attacks that came their way. As it was, she'd felt like she was being watched the whole time they were in the tunnel, and when they reached a cave with a young girl clutching a Pokedoll, the ebony-haired trainer was immediately suspicious. What was the girl doing down here? The Pokemon that lived inside the mountain were no laughing matter, and even the most seasoned trainers usually took a full team of fully-evolved Pokemon to help fend off the wild ones. So for there to be a young girl here was beyond suspicious.

"Be careful, Abby," she said, hanging back a bit as they moved forward. "I feel like we've been watched since we walked in here, and everything about this situation is spelling danger to me. What is such a young child doing here in Mt. Silver? More importantly, why is she unharmed? Something isn't right here." She was getting more and more on edge the longer they were there, and some inner instinct was telling her there was danger nearby.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:29 pm
DragonFang099

TerashiLeonGoken

"...I'm...I'm alright..." The little girl uttered through sniffles. "...now that you're here." She said, her voice becoming distorted, her head spinning around to face Absinthe with a twisted grin. Looks like Amber was right to be wary of this 'little lost girl'.

Before Absinthe knew it the girl's mouth spread wide open and pulsating wave of pink energy came out of it, the Snagem feeling like her very brain was being assaulted, the pain likened to a very bad headache. She was hit with a Psywave. This is some sort of Pokemon.

With a cackle and sliding backwards now on her feet, but head still spun around the wrong way, the girl now faced Amber and pointed an accusing finger at her. "You're mean!" She said before a Shadow Ball was formed at the tip of the finger and was fired off towards her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:46 pm
Absinthe cringed, holding her head with her hands. The strength of her defiance wasn't on her father's level, so she couldn't pretend to not be affected by it like he used to. She did still vomit, though.

Once the 'child's' attention moved to Amber, Abby let Angela out of her ball, the young Deathrage's demeanor turned to rage. 'BURN IT!" she shouted. The Blaziken obeyed, spitting a scorching hot Fire Blast at the twisted image of the young girl. Absinthe stared at the enemy, expecting it to react to the attack and maybe reveal its true form.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:43 pm
It seemed Amber was right to be wary of the little girl, as the moment she heard Abby and Amber's voices, her voice started to distort and she attacked Abby with an attack that Amber recognized as a Psywave. A moment later, the 'little girl' called Amber mean and fired a Shadow Ball toward her, prompting Spooky to reveal himself and fire off an Ominous Wind, which hit the Shadow Ball and caused it to explode. "Go, Spooky!" she said, not giving anything away as to what she was planning. The Shuppet, knowing what his trainer wanted, immediately went invisible before sinking into the ground and executing a Phantom Force attack. Hopefully, the combined attacks of Abby's Blaziken and Amber's Spooky would be enough to get this Pokemon to reveal itself, or at the very least, flee when it saw it was outmatched.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:28 pm
The Fire Blast angrily shot through the air straight towards the 'child', the girl spinning around one of the arms of the fire kanji to dodged but alas some of the flames licked her torso causing the 'girl' to cry out in pain and her body began to distort. Before they knew it the girl was gone and a Misdreavus floated in there air in her place. A ghost Pokemon, that figures.

Looking around in a panic the Misdreavus tried to located the Shuppet, but it was no use, it had disappeared and was out of its reach. For now it turned its attention back to the Blaziken, unleashing a powerful burst of Psychic upon the Fighting type.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:59 pm
"Endure!" Absinthe shouted out. Angela crossed her arms over her torso and braced herself mentally for the onslaught she was about to receive. This would give Amber a chance to lunge in for the attack, and while the Shuppet was distracted, Angela could jump in and burn it down with something a bit more accurate, if a bit less powerful.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:34 pm
While Angela was bracing herself for the impact the Psychic attack would have, Amber was watching the Misdreavous closely. It seemed it had lost sight of Spooky, which was what Amber had intended. As soon as the Psychic went off, Amber gave a slight smile. "Now, Spooky!" she called, and as soon as she spoke, the Shuppet shot out of the floor to crash into his fellow Ghost-type with Phantom Force, before fading back into invisibility and floating back to Amber to wait for his trainer's next command.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:17 pm
That was it for the Misdreavus, the combo worked flawlessly. With the Ghost distracted by Angela Shuppet was able to spring its trap and hit the Misdreavus with a powerful Phantom Force, the ghostly assailant falling to the ground knocked out cold. It wouldn't bother them any longer and if either intended to catch it the Pokemon was ripe for capture.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:44 pm
"Well done, Spooky, and your Blaziken, as well," Amber said, praising the Shuppet for his perfectly executed attack. In all honesty, though, it wouldn't have been possible without Angela's help, so Amber flashed a smile to the Blaziken and Abby, too. "I think we make a pretty good team," she said. "That Misdreavous didn't even stand a chance against the two of us." Having said this, she noticed the Misdreavous was knocked out cold, and she couldn't just leave it there at the mercy of whatever Pokemon happened to come along, so she pulled out a Pokeball and tossed it.

Since it was out cold, the Misdreavous wouldn't be able to resist the Pokeball smacking it and turning it into a ball of red energy. The Pokeball fell to the ground, shaking once, twice, three times, before it pinged, signifying a successful capture. Picking up the Pokeball containing her new Misdreavous, she decided she would wait until she got it healed before giving it a name, though she already had one in mind. She just had to figure out if it was a male or a female first. Once the Pokeball was secured to her belt again, she looked at Abby. "Does your Blaziken need healing?" she asked, pulling out a couple of potions that she'd purchased on her way back from Kalos.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:33 pm
The second Keiko enters HQ, she sits down on a couch so she can balance her unconscious daughter on her lap, freeing her hands to search through her purse for her SNAG.

To Kaya
I need to get to the Fairy Realm. It's for Ulla, and it's very important. I'm in the main lobby of HQ, please come see me soon.

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games