Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:23 pm
"Deolux? What you like to go by? Deo? Lux? The full name?" Buck asked, though he didn't wait for an answer, not that he really wanted one in the first place. "Sandgem Town? Nah, I'm from the Battle Zone, got a place in the Fight Area. Ever take a hike up Stark Mountain? It's great. Much better than this place but it's whaev." He said with a shrug. "What about you? Where are you from? Look like you might be right at home in Sunyshore but I don't want to stereotype you or anything."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:29 pm
"I was from sandgem before i found snagem, I have history in sinnoh." he says with a hint of sadness in his tone as the memories of him came back of how beautiful the lovely sandgem once was to him.
"I go by deolux, as that is what i call myself after... it happened..." he shivers a bit after saying that.  

DeoLux

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:33 pm
"After what happened?" Buck asked, legitimately curious this time. He would then gesture towards the couches in the waiting room and walked over and sat down, expecting Deolux to follow. It was much more comfortable than just standing around in the middle of the room. "If it's a long story I think we got plenty of time. None of us have been called up yet. Besides, this is our only chance to be on neutral grounds. Once you're out there everyone not wearing your uniform is your enemy." Buck chuckled, his smile quickly fading as he realized again how solemn Deolux was being. "So uh...what happened again?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:18 pm
"well... I was a small teen growing up in Sandgem believe it or not. I was asked b y a friend at the time if i wanted to sign up for a great deal. It was a thing to make people better. So i signed as i thought i could finally ask my crush Anastasia to go with me on a date. when i got there i was surprised to see the door slam behind me and then i got knocked out. Next thing I knew I was awake in a cell with fur on my body and being taller and much stronger. I looked in the mirror and saw me, a monster, a Luxray hybrid. I overheard several people put a price on me. So i slammed out the door and made it outside where I went into hiding. Since then I was hired by a restaurant owner who had me make food for my rent. When we heard of team snagem, he then told me to join them as I have earned it. Of course this leads to a question, will Anastasia ever love a monster like I?" He told the young trainer in a relaxed and calmer voice than he was used to.  

DeoLux

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:42 pm
Espeon_Commander

Reno Vantas

"Nope, nothing else," Isaac shrugged his shoulders as he stepped back to lean against the work station, "The shortened time frame for getting the leg finalized meant that I had to forgo any ancillary gadgets or weapons. Although, if you feel any stiffness in the leg or if you are having trouble maintaining your balance while walking, you can run the calibration software that I put on your SNAG. It will require you to walk around for a bit so that it can acquire sample data to work with, but you should be running off like your half-cocked usual self by the time you leave Hoenn. Providing you aren't teleporting." Turing to Aile, he offered another shrug of his shoulders as he slipped in hands into his coat pockets, "That said, there's no rush. You have already been brought up to speed on the sensitive details of what I'm working on, so it's not like I need to shove you out the door. Unless you guys think that you can get back to Galar before the tournament ends. Oh, and when you give the expense report to Sub, remind him that he commissioned the arm *before* we also had to add on a leg, thus doubling the cost."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:25 pm
Aile game a shrug of her own, looking down. "It doesn't matter to me, I didn't join in with the rest of Snagem in the tournament, so I wouldn't be any support. I mean, there might be a chaaaance they let Reno back in, but I dunno. You did kind of break the rules there, my friend. But most I would be doing if I went back to Galar would be heading back to Hammerlocke and drinking in a bar with Robert while watching the tournament. Maybe getting into another fight with the locals. That was fun." Aile had a small but growing grin on her face, recalling the fight in her head. "Oh, uh, yeah, though, I'll try to remember if he asks. I'll assume he can also put two and two together on his own at first."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:17 am
Reno would glare at Aile for a moment as she casually threw shade his way. "Given how much the guy running it plays fast and loose with his own rules, I could probably get back in. Call it a medical exception or something. But.....Honestly, what you did sounds way more interesting to me right now than having to go back with Sub and the rest of them right now." Letting out a huff, Reno would look down at his leg. "Partly some other stuff. Mostly, want to get used to this leg before seeing exactly at what internal organ it stops at when I kick someone."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:37 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
"well... I was a small teen growing up in Sandgem believe it or not. I was asked b y a friend at the time if i wanted to sign up for a great deal. It was a thing to make people better. So i signed as i thought i could finally ask my crush Anastasia to go with me on a date. when i got there i was surprised to see the door slam behind me and then i got knocked out. Next thing I knew I was awake in a cell with fur on my body and being taller and much stronger. I looked in the mirror and saw me, a monster, a Luxray hybrid. I overheard several people put a price on me. So i slammed out the door and made it outside where I went into hiding. Since then I was hired by a restaurant owner who had me make food for my rent. When we heard of team snagem, he then told me to join them as I have earned it. Of course this leads to a question, will Anastasia ever love a monster like I?" He told the young trainer in a relaxed and calmer voice than he was used to.

Buck's facial expression just kind of went blank as he listened to Deo. He certainly didn't expect such a dark tale when he inquired but he got it. Clearing his throat a bit he spoke. "Wow that's uh...something else. Not sure how to react to that story." Buck said with a chuckle. Standing there in silence for awhile he then thought of something to say.

"You should visit the Battle Zone one day. A lot of hybrids live there.They seem partial to the Survival Area. I travel through the Survival Area a lot so I interact with them a good bit." Buck explained to Deo, revealing why he wasn't exactly surprised to see a hybrid like Deolux. "Then again you're with Team Snagem. No shortage of hybrids aren't you there." He chuckled. "You'll be okay though."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DeoLux

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:42 pm
"I might one day, I just don't.... wait, there are more like me?" He says with surprise within his voice and a small amount of hope in his eyes. "How do you know this?" he asks calmly, hiding the fact that he is elated by the news  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:35 pm
Reno Vantas

Isaac Hawking

Aile tilted her head at Reno’s comment about the guy running the tournament. Someone who played fast and loose with the rules. Must be someone trying to use them to his advantage. Or the ratings, actually, once she thought about it. Yeah, probably the ratings. Still, though, geez. “Wait, drinking and getting into fights with the locals? More interesting than the tournament? Huh.” Aile raised her eyebrows and shrugged. “You should’ve seen like… a third to half of the days I spent in Pyrite.” She chuckled as she thought about it, or more accurately, the frequency of the fights, shaking her head. “Especially in the beginning of my days there, I was such an a**. Anyways, though,” Aile would divert, moving to keep the conversation from her days in Orre rather quickly, “if you want to join me when I head back, that’s certainly fine. I don’t know how well fighting with the locals will help with testing without seeing how far your foot’ll go up someone’s a** without potentially getting into trouble, but I know I won’t mind the added company. Offer’s extended to the both of you, though I’m already going to assume you’ll say yes, Reno, judging by your comments just there.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:22 pm
Espeon_Commander

"You know, I think I'll join you," Isaac replied after a moment of consideration, "It's been a while since I've really gone anywhere outside of Devon's facilities, let alone outside of Hoenn. Hell, I can probably get paid for it too, if I say that I am observing Reno while he conducts... field tests of his new limbs. Just...let me change first," he started unbuttoning the white coat as he headed for the door, "A lab coat doesn't make for the best drinking attire." It wouldn't be that great in a bar fight either, which was possible given the two individuals he'd decided to go have a drink with.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:46 pm
Looking after Isaac as he wandered to the door, Reno called out with, "Hey! See if you can get our drinks expensed as a business necessity! Call it....testing subconscious use of limb through outside stimuli! We can buy a coffee or something if we really need to prove it with more than one stimulus!" Turning back to Aile, Reno would give a nod. "So, where are we going to end up this time?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:34 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
"I might one day, I just don't.... wait, there are more like me?" He says with surprise within his voice and a small amount of hope in his eyes. "How do you know this?" he asks calmly, hiding the fact that he is elated by the news

"Yeah...you didn't know? Uh yeah...there are a lot of hybrids in this world. Kind of becoming more common these past few years, or maybe they are just more comfortable coming out. I think your team becoming so public and popular has something to do with that." Buck responded to Deolux, tapping his chin. "Don't know if there are any exactly like you though, being a Luxray and all but maybe. Volkner of Sunyshore has a gym trainer that's an Electric type hybrid, I'm not sure the species though."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:41 pm
DragonFang099

TerashiLeonGoken

Abby and Amber would make their way down along the side of the roaring river, proof that even moving water as extremely violent inside of Mt. Silver, everything was and there were no exceptions. For awhile they would have nothing but the sound of the water churning to company them, besides each other. However the mountain of course would have other plans for them as something deeper in the darkness had, and continues to, been watching them from afar.

"...how will we get out?" A young girl cried, kneeling on the ground just ahead of Abby and Amber, the girl clutching a Pokedoll. Clearly she was frightened and lost but most importantly how did such a small child end up in a place like this?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:51 pm
William sighed as he was teleported to Motostoke Stadium. He was quick to have Hydrangea healed at a Pokemon Center, but after that, he went back to the stadium, where he ran into Buck and Deo "Greetings," he said simply, waving slightly to the two.

~*~

Absinthe followed the river with Amber following her, the young Deathrage taking the lead. When the two found a cave and heard a voice within, Abby was the first to step inward, immediately noticing the crouching girl. "Hey, you alright?" Abby asked, walking up to the girl. She was right in front of the exit, so clearly she had a reason for not being able to leave on her own.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games