Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:42 am
Aile would take the envelope that her teammate offered, opening it while sowing a few thoughts for later. First one being that whole Macro Cosmos group, which registered in her head not for any sort of tech thing, but the fact that they were also the ones running the Pokémon League and current tournament over in Galar, weren’t they? Must have a lot of fingers in different pies over there. Second, and probably of much less importance than what her mind was giving it, was why the heck was Lysandre Labs still running under that name? Invading another region and really kickstarting a world war wasn’t enough to make them change their name to try to function in the aftermath of all that? Then again, the woman didn’t have a good time frame for all of this, and there could have been a name change after the fact. As it was, it really wasn’t of her immediate concern, especially when she wasn’t sure when the next time she was going to have to deal with either of the mentioned companies, so she did her best to file both of those thoughts away for another time. The Galar one would be more pressing since there were still Snagems over there competing, but all of this would be after the tournament was done. As for Lysandre Labs? Yeah, she had no clue when she was next going to be in that region, despite her being from that region with family still there. Just… how things had gone over there in recent memory just made her want to avoid the region as much as possible.

With a shake of her head and a sigh, her attention would return to the papers she took out of the envelope, looking through the papers while still keeping an ear on Reno and Isaac’s conversation, eyes briefly glancing up from the papers when Reno brought up the question of how this particular metal was made. Her eyes went back to the papers after a moment, but she was mildly curious about how he was going to answer that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:23 pm
"Who said he didn't," Isaac replied to Reno, as a slight smile crept incrementally onto his face, "But, after three offers and ten times the original amount, he finally realized that I wasn't going to sell the patent to him. As for your other supposition," Isaac's smile could no longer be called slight, having broken out into the sort of cocky grim that rarely, if ever, was seen upon his visage, "Well... you're not wrong. But, neither of the two teams of lawyers that showed up were aware of that particular tidbit of information. Right now, the only people who are aware of... that particular requirement are the two of you, Sub, Stone, and the other two lead developers on the project: Ivan and Meredith. Quite frankly, I'd like to keep things that way. It seems safer for my own personal health if these companies believe they only need to acquire a formula. Having said that, feel free to send any ideas for projectile modifications to us. Ivan is already working on Pyrinite tips, so I'll pass along your request for Ebonite."  

Isaac Hawking

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:19 pm
Reno would look towards Isaac for a moment before looking back at his ammunition with mild dejection. "Damnit. Really hoped I was wrong on that one." Quickly getting over his mostly performative display, Reno would return his gaze to the engineer. "Yeah, channeling isn't exactly a common asset in most manufacturing workers. Don't need to worry on that. Already keeping way more secrets than I know what to do with. As for the projectiles......I am currently lacking in ideas but I get the feeling I'll have some more eventually. So, any other information I should know about the new stuff here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:14 pm
Waking up after a long nap and a flashback. Deo realizes that he might need help. He also remembers that someone mentioned there was GRAY, but overall this was new to him.
Finding a intercom, he quietly says [i]"umm, gray, if you can hear me, can you tell me where the rest of the group is at and help me find them?" After such he releases the button and proceeds to get his stuff for travel. Knowing for sure his love is waiting, but would she love him as a monster?  

DeoLux

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:14 pm
DragonFang099

Amber and co. would find themselves in the caverns of Mt. Silver after passing through the front, and only, entrance to Snagem headquarters. It was just a short walk forward and a step around the raging waterfall curtain did they made it to the cavern proper. The inside of Mt. Silver was winding maze filled with all sorts of dangers, and for good reason was blocked off from the public. Fortunately for them they only had to climb up some rocks here and take a walk alongside the river which fed the waterfall in front of HQ so it wouldn't be that difficult to find their way, just follow the river. The river filled with psychotic Golduck and stabby Seaking, that is.

DrachenKaiser2021

"Hm? They are in the Galar region, most of them that is. They are partaking in a tournament." GRAY answered the Luxray hybrid's question. "Getting to them is the hard part. There are rules for getting into the tournament but I think there might be a way to get you in..." GRAY commented, going quiet for a few seconds before speaking again. "Get your things and go find Claydol in the common room. You're going to Galar." The AI informed Deo.

As promised, downstairs in the common was a lone Claydol, lazily spinning in place as it awaited its passenger.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:36 pm
"What is it?"
He answered in a little bit of a surprised tone of voice and figured that if something is needed he would have to get his gear ready. So quickly getting his gear ready, he is ready to go with his favoriate shirt, jeans, jacket, his pokemon, and his backpack with some quick snacks. Not to mention a spare set of deodorant and gear if he needed a shower.
"I am ready!" he replies at GRAY with a little amount of confidence in his voice and he proceeds to the Claydol.  

DeoLux

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:13 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
"What is it?"
He answered in a little bit of a surprised tone of voice and figured that if something is needed he would have to get his gear ready. So quickly getting his gear ready, he is ready to go with his favoriate shirt, jeans, jacket, his pokemon, and his backpack with some quick snacks. Not to mention a spare set of deodorant and gear if he needed a shower.
"I am ready!" he replies at GRAY with a little amount of confidence in his voice and he proceeds to the Claydol.

"Good. Claydol will teleport you to Motostoke, Galar. From there you are to head to the north portion of the city and find Motostoke Stadium. I'll be in contact with you once you reach there. Good luck." And with that Claydol let out a moan and it and Deo disappeared in a flash.

-----

Next thing Deo knew he was standing in front of a Pokemon Center with Claydol by his side, the Psychic would spin around once before disappearing, leaving him to himself in this strange city. The air was thick with pollution and the city looked as busy as ever with people walking too and from.

From here he could see the canal that ran along the southern portion of the city and to the north he would note the large clock tower in the distance. Motostoke was a large city still reminiscent of the days of the Industrial Revolution. The smells were offensive to his hyper sensitive nose.

None of that was important, he needed to find Motostoke Stadium to continue with his mission. GRAY said it was just north.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:23 pm
Heading North he weaves through the crowds as they back from the towering figure. Many smells rung through his nose and they were not at all pleasing. Some people called him monster as his head hung low and he even had to bypass a fight when a group of teens started throwing rocks his way. Although the smell of sushi hit his nostrils a couple of times, he knew he had a mission and it seemed that he was almost lost. That was until he found the Arena and from there approached the guard and asked "Is the tournament here?"  

DeoLux

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:15 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
Heading North he weaves through the crowds as they back from the towering figure. Many smells rung through his nose and they were not at all pleasing. Some people called him monster as his head hung low and he even had to bypass a fight when a group of teens started throwing rocks his way. Although the smell of sushi hit his nostrils a couple of times, he knew he had a mission and it seemed that he was almost lost. That was until he found the Arena and from there approached the guard and asked "Is the tournament here?"

The guard lowered his sunglasses as Deo approached, looking the hybrid up and down before repositioning the shades comfortably over his eyes and resumed to stare off into the distance as he was doing previously. "Sign ups were here but you're a little late. It has already started...three days ago in fact, bub." He replied to Deo. That was when his SNAG began to beep and GRAY spoke through it.

"Deo here is a member of Team Snagem and here to be part of the retinue." GRAY explained, the guard lowering his glasses again to stare in the direction of the digital voice before yet again adjusting them over his eyes.

"Heh, Team Snagem, shoulda known. A'ight, bub. Go on in. Front desk will give you a uniform to put on and then guide you to the waiting room. Hopefully it won't take long for one of your friends out in the Wild Area to call upon you." He explained...kind of? What was going on exactly? Deo might have questions for GRAY.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:07 pm
"Thank You sir" Deo answered back as he went in.
"GRAY, what is going on exactly and why?" He asked nervously as Deo walked into the building and went to the area designated for waiting. Knowing he felt the people might be against snagem and their purpose... but then again, he did not know enough of the thing he was their for, or why  

DeoLux

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:32 pm
Reno Vantas

Isaac Hawking

Aile sighed as she finished looking at the expense report, shoving the papers back into the envelope they came in. “Reno, you’re far from being a cheap date, if one equates this to a date… Do I want to know how many exotic materials you had to source to make this new metal of yours, Isaac? Because seriously… That’s one of the biggest expense reports, monetary wise, that I’ve ever seen.” The envelope would disappear into the woman’s jacket as she shook her head. “Anyways… Is there anything else that should get passed onto Sub once the tournament gets wrapped up? Otherwise, Isaac, I’m sure you at the very least would appreciate me heading out after my unexpected arrival. Though, is there an ETA on Reno’ll be able to leave? Er.. Just out of curiosity.” The woman scratched behind her ear, looking upwards at a seemingly uninteresting point on the ceiling. “He is one of the bigger hitters of Snagem, after all.”  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:09 am
DrachenKaiser2021
"Thank You sir" Deo answered back as he went in.
"GRAY, what is going on exactly and why?" He asked nervously as Deo walked into the building and went to the area designated for waiting. Knowing he felt the people might be against snagem and their purpose... but then again, he did not know enough of the thing he was their for, or why

"You are going to be part of the reserve team for Team Snagem's participation in the ongoing World Champion Cup. Provided one of them gets to a Roto-drone they will be able to call you into the Wild Area to fill in their ranks and assist them." GRAY explained to Deo. "So all you can do now is wait for that to happen. Do you know anything of the Wild Area or Galar?" He asked the hybrid.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:13 pm
"no I do not" he said and the words of the Champion Cup made him shiver with a hint of fear as he has not ever got a pokemon ready to fight, let alone his precious first pokemon, Major, a Charmander. As he is preparing for his debut to doom, he gets to thinking of why he joined in the first place. He assures himself that these people could help him with the fact of being a hybrid and help him find his love once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:44 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
"no I do not" he said and the words of the Champion Cup made him shiver with a hint of fear as he has not ever got a pokemon ready to fight, let alone his precious first pokemon, Major, a Charmander. As he is preparing for his debut to doom, he gets to thinking of why he joined in the first place. He assures himself that these people could help him with the fact of being a hybrid and help him find his love once more.

"Hm, that is a problem then. Okay then. I have sent you a document detailing all the important information on the Wild Area including a map. That's what you should mostly be concerning yourself with. While you wait I believe you can get some training in with your Pokemon here." GRAY responded to Deo.

Overhearing the AI a young lad with red and yellow hair done up in a ponytail approached Deo, his uniform indicating he was part of Team Sinnoh. Another back up trainer for his team?

"Hey! You!" He called out to him. "You're part of the Snagem posse, aren't you? I ran into you guys out in the wild yesterday. Still a little sore over getting the boot thanks to your kind." He muttered the last part, though while a little disgruntled over losing he seemed keen to at least talk to Deo.

"Kind of boring around here just waiting for our teammates to call us back in, huh? Name's Buck. You are?" The boy introduced himself. Didn't even seem phased by Deo's hybrid exterior.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:52 pm
The 7'9" Luxray hybrid looks at the trainer and he says "my name is Deolux" he says with a shy and equally looks surpirsed to see the new person of team sinnoh greeting him in a disgruntled tone of voice. "are you from sandgem by chance?" he said very calmly and hiding the fact that he was from sinnoh too.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games