Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:43 am
UmbraKit

"The glove-like device, the Snag Machine, will only alter the capabilities of unused Pokeballs, that is Pokeballs that do not contain a Pokemon. A Pokeball modified by the Snag Machine is then capable of capturing another trainer's Pokemon. If you wish to know the technical operations of the device, the way it works is it assigns your trainer ID to an unused Pokeball and when the modified Pokeball successfully captures another trainer's Pokemon it overwrites that Pokemon's assigned trainer ID with your own. Note that a Pokeball modified by the Snag Machine must be used within a minute of being modified, otherwise it loses its snagging function and must be modified again by the Snag Machine." Well that certainly was a more technical description, wasn't it?

"As for your second question, the SNAG, the mobile phone-like device, can indeed upload and access files in the network. It can also connect to any PC in the world if you find a need to do so. The SNAG is a completely universal device far surpassing the likes of the Pokegear, Pokenav and so forth." GRAY certainly took pride in their communication device, the SNAG, likely because it was a part of his own network.

"Are there any other questions or assistance I can provide?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:23 pm
He did have a ton of other questions, but if he were to ask them now, they'd be here forever.

"Maybe after I settle in," Kero told the speaker. "Knowing the phone uploads on its own is very convenient," he added, as an afterthought, as if there was no one around to listen.

At the same time his Snivy managed to reach the closed hoverboard, Kero picked the box up with both hands and prepared to carry it to their future room.

"Let's go, Snivy. We can talk more later, GRAY-" he glanced away, then back at the speaker "-right?" His eyes then went to the Snivy that had hopped on his shoulder. "Let's go."  

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

DeoLux

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:35 pm
As entering the HQ, and seeing the Snagem logos. Deolux realizes that he has made it, and sees no one yet. He wanders on in and finds it empty or so he thinks. Seeing this he then looks around and discovers the kitchen and proceeds to then start fixing some sushi for him and finds food for his pokemon too. A nearby table provides some area for him to eat off of. After looking around he then finds the training room for the team, he then makes it a workout room, and starts lifting and working out for at least an hour.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:53 pm
"Yeah, I know I should have done this before the tournament," a feminine voice echoed out into the main lobby from a nearby hall. "Stupid Deathrage pride. If I did this then, we would have lasted longer. I just... let's just get it over with now so nothing like that happens again," the voice continued. A short silence followed, only to be broken by the same voice. "Don't give me that look Palladia. You did your best. It's my fault, alright? Just take the energy, please."

A rush of energy could be heard, and soon, the source of the feminine voice emerged into the main lobby proper, followed by a Blaziken and a Machoke. The Pokemon followd the young girl in the red jacket, her flowing blonde hair bouncing as she paced, only to quickly be startled when she noticed Deolux. "Jeez! How did I not see you right away? You're about as big as Dad is!" she said, slowly calming down from the shock of seeing Deolux. "And jacked to boot! Where'd you even get gains like that?'  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DeoLux

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:26 pm
"Well.... Um...."
he says, very embarrassed and his being shy kicks in, although she is not wrong. He got those gains through physical alteration and maintaining it through the evil that made him that way. His normally darkened checks turn a bright red as he is embarrassed and overly shy.
He responds "working out...hard..." , his confidence dwindles fast, to the point he blushes very brightly.
"...names Deolux...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:41 pm
The young girl burst out laughing. It was that kind of laughter that made it hard to tell whether she was laughing with you or at you. "Don't get too attached to your shell, guy. It won't last long in a group like this," she smirked. "Name's Absinthe. Absinthe Deathrage. Abby's fine, just don't go callin' me Abigail. That's how people get hurt," she warned, her face taking on an angry tone at the end. It quickly faded, however, as she gave the Luxray hybrid one more look over. "That said, big guy like you, I might need help from my Pokemon to hurt you! Hahaha!"

This laugh was much shorter lived, and was followed with her fist against a nearby wall, the appendage landing near an intercom box. "Up an at 'em, GRAY! There's a newcomer here looking to sign up!"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:47 pm
"Stop harassing GRAY! Has enough to deal with after being enlisted by Reno to help him design something." Leslie bellowed, the small Mawile hybrid marching into the room after she heard Abby's speaking, verging on verbal harassment, from across the base. "So. Loudmouth. Wanna actually show the kid around or just yell at people until they do work for you?" She added, staring at the other girl and holding out a small box of supplies that she knew all new recruits got.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:58 pm
Seeing this, he would be normally be angered, but knowing his immense size would more like frighten them than not, he kept his cool.

Asking in a calm, but still nervous voice, "Can one of you show me around, please? Also, where is everyone?"

He realized that he was dealing with professionals, and knew he had to stand up for himself and fast.  

DeoLux

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:03 pm
"When did Reno get here? Or you for that matter? I thought... whatever," Abby scoffed, turning to Deo. "This room is the main lobby. You can usually find people hanging out here in between missions, though there's a big tournament going on right nnow so most of us are in Galar right now. If you don't know what that is, it's a region that got accepted to the Pokemon League fairly recently. Anyway, get your starter gear from Leslie over there and I'll show you around."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:10 pm
Picking up the gear, he proceeds to smile a little. He, out of curiosity, asks "Is there an area to hatch my egg?"
When he says that, his stomach starts growling heavily
"...and do you have an oven, I am very hungry"  

DeoLux

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:59 pm
"I don't think we have a special place for egg-hatching, not that I've ever had a Pokemon egg before," Absinthe shrugged, then grinned. "Isn't that a coincidence? Kitchen was the first place I had in mind to show you."

Abby started walking to the far wall of the main lobby, motioning for Deolux to follow her. Upon leaving the lobby, he'd see two doors in front of him, with stairwells on either side of them. Abby, without missing a beat, opened the doors, revealing a large cooking area behind it. "We keep this place pretty well-stocked. You can find just about anything you're craving in here. They keep Pokemon food around, too, so your team doesn't have to go hungry. Grab something you can eat while walking, and I'll show you the dorms."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:44 pm
Going into the kitchen before going to the dorms, he examines what he could cook. Then seeing that it is well stocked, which he didnt see before, he proceeds to the dorms while getting lower a bit to not hit the celing in some places. He then asks out of curiosity "do you know when the main force will be back? I hope I am not the only one with a big appitite" as he says that he smiles a bit.  

DeoLux

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:56 pm
Abby gave him a weird look when he immediately left for the dorms, but she figured he wanted to get the tour over with so he could eat whatever he wanted. With a shrug, she followed him upstairs to a long array of rooms in a rather long hallway. In the center of said hallway was a set of double doors with mirrors on either side. She pointed that one out right away. "So, this is the big Boss's office. He spends most of his time here when he's in HQ unless he needs something done, so you can usually just knock if you need to talk to him. He's at the tourney now, though, so don't bother. Don't try to sneak in there, either. He keeps a fully trained Bisharp in there that is crazy protective of him and his stuff."

Abby turned away from the office and looked up at Deolux. "So the trick to the doorms is that any door with a key taped to the front of it is open and free to claim. A door without a key belongs to somebody. Go ahead and pick one out for yourself. I'll meet you back on the first floor when you're ready to see the rest of the base." With that, Abby headed downstairs, leaving Deo to make his decision.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:38 pm
Upon seeing an key taped to a door of a empty room closest to the exit, he opens it and puts his stuff away. He then decides to get back out to continue the tour. "Ready?" as he smiles a tad bit knowing she might be adventurous than he is  

DeoLux

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:15 pm
Once Deo made his way back down to the main floor, Abby lead him further downstairs, showing off a library, a gymnasium, a pool, and a laboratory. "That's about all the stuff I 'm aware of. I never went below this floor, so I couldn't tell you Starting to get hungry, myself, so I think I'm going to pop back up to the kitchen. See you around, newbie."

With that, Absinthe walked back upstairs, out of Deo's view unless he chose to follow his fellow Snagem.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games