Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara blinked a couple times as he heard the name Mundus but he did hear the location. Port Caerula. Definitely should be the first place they should start looking as be took another bite of pizza in front of everyone. He closed his eyes softly as he heard voices in the closet. With his eyes shining brightly, he opened his eyes at the closet before smiling softly before getting off of the table. He looked over at Kyrie who looked to be protecting the closet, only to make him more curious. He pointed at the closet, the pizza slice hanging from his mouth as he nibbled against it, looking at Serine to show her that he had found something interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Ryu and Rodan snickers from Dante's knock out and crooked nose, until Rodan notice through the hole and sees Takara looking at the closet as he widen his eyes. He look at his friends in panic, "Guys, we might get spotted," he whisper quiet as possible, making Ryu widen his eyes.
Kyrie notice Takara point at her in confusion, however she hears future kids making a small noise as she realize they are making some noise. She look at Nero and rest of devils hunters to alert them, Nero sees that along with Lucia. Lucia thought of it for a second with her finger underneath her chin, "A golden mask," she comment as Kyrie softly tap her foot on the closet door to tell them to stay quiet. Which both Ryu and Rodan immediately cover their mouths. Lucia look at Sparda's kins, "Have you three encounter one in Port Caerula?" he asked them. Nero shook his head, "No, just bunch of flesh eating demons," he reply to her with a frown. Kyrie recall the phone call from a client as she look everyone, "Actually right after you all left, one of client reported about a man in golden mask at Port Caerula," she said to them sadly. Nero and Lucia look at Kyrie, Nero narrow his blue eyes before he head towards the entrance, "We better check it out," he said as he grab his Blue Rose and Red Queen as he exit out of building. Lucia look at Kyrie to make sure, Kyrie, are you sure that client reported about the man they are looking for?" she ask her out of curiosity, Kyrie slowly nod.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

LiefAngel223
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:19 pm
Serine Winters

"When the bright light of heaven shines..."

User Image

Serine sighed and looked over at Takara,whom was pointing at the closet,gave off a confused look."Takara? Do you have a strange feeling about that closet?"she asked.
Seeing Kyrie's look he cleared his throat and listened to everyone.
When Nero suggested that they all head to Port Caerula he nodded in agreement."Yes...I agree...we should head on over there immediately...and hope he's still there."he said walking towards the door.
Serine heard Vergil and Nero before turning back towards them."Hm? O-Oh...alright...come on Takara!The sooner we finish this mission...the sooner we can go home and rest!"she said as she ran towards the door herself.
In the closet,the boys and girls covered their mouths as well.
A minute later Dante came to and sat up,while looking like he was dazed."D*mn...what hit me?"he asked.
Chander sighed."You were punched in the face by our female guest...she even broke your nose..."
"That explains why it hurts..."
Dante then stood up and looked at everyone,minus Nero."Where's the Kid?"

"...The darkness of death and demons go blind."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:47 am
User Image

User Image

Takara looked at the closet before sighing a soundless sigh, watching as Serine was about to leave. Takara took the last bite out of the pizza slice before exiting the shop, his hands behind his head in a relaxed position as he left with his friend and the two others. He smelt the rich blood that was in the direction that they were heading but he knew that once they got there, they would find at least some answers onto what is going on.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Kyrie heard Dante as she smile, "Nero is taking two guests to Port Caerula," she reply to him, "Maybe you three should check it out," she added to suggest about check on Port Caerula. Lucia place her finger under her chin, "It's worth a clue for them finding a man with golden mask," she reply and left the shop to follow Nero and two guests.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

Kyrie

LiefAngel223
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:23 pm
Serine Winters

"When the bright light of heaven shines..."

User Image

Dante stood up and walked over to his brother,Serine,and Takara."Of course...if it means finding clues to help us figure out just what the h*ll is going on...I'm down for a little recon."said Dante as he left the shop,followed by Serine.
Before Vergil left,he looked at Kyrie."Don't worry Kyrie...we'll be back before you know it."said Vergil before he left.
In the closet,the future children were thinking please leave already! It's getting stuffy in here!
Chander looked over to the closet worried about his friends,since they're all stuffed into a closet.

"...The darkness of death and demons go blind."

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:51 pm
User Image

Kyrie

After Serine leave to Port Caerula with Takara, Kyrie step out and open a closet door as both Ryu and Rodan lay on the floor flat, "It's so stuffy," Ryu complains. Rodan lift his head in slight annoyance, "Tell me about it," he added. Kyrie blink couple times of their comment.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:54 am
Vanille Sparda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"
Yeah...I'm Dante's daughter...
"

After Serine and Takara left the shop,Kyrie opened the closet door,and having Rodan and Ryu falling out of the closet,Ace ran out with a wide smile.
"Freedom!"he shouted happily.
Hunter walked out of the closet and rolled his eyes."Wow...you are so dramatic,Ace..."said Hunter with a blank look.
"Yes...he is..."stated Vanille as she too walked out of the closet.
Lior walked out too and took a deep breath."Phew...glad to be breathing fresh air again...you four boys need to take a shower..."said Lior as she walked by the boys.
Hearing that,Vanille burst out laughing.
"Hey!"shouted Ace and Hunter.

"
...And no...I'm not as reckless as my dad.
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Both Ryu and Rodan gain the irk marks from girls, Kyrie cut them before they will argue, "Why don't you eat the cake before you boys take a bath?" she suggest with a smile. Ryu and Rodan look at her for a bit, Ryu shrug with monotone tone, "That works," he left to kitchen grab his piece. Rodan glance at girls with fierce looking eyes, "That is really rude," he comment and follow Ryu to kitchen.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:45 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Vanille glared back at Rodan."Why glare at me? Yes I laughed...but because I didn't expect Lior to say it!"growled Vanille."*sshole..."
Ace and Hunter angrily walked into the kitchen to eat their cake to keep them from yelling.
Lior sighed."I'm sorry...but a demons' smell is more advanced than a halflings' or a humans..."
Chander shook his head."So is a dragon's...but we're...much more polite about the scents..."he said with a sweat drop.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:37 am
User Image

Kyrie

"Sometimes I feel like you forgot my mom is fierce and rough devil hunter," he said to her in rough tone, then Kyrie quickly interfere to avoid them fighting, "Come on you three, the cakes are waiting for you," she remind them with a smile, Rodan sigh and head to the kitchen. He and Kyrie sees Ryu eating one piece of cake, he look at both Kyrie and Rodan, "This cake is good mom," he said to him before he eats the bite size. Kyrie smiles once more, "I'm glad you like it Ryu, what about you Ace," she reply to her son happily. Rodan grab a slice piece of cake and eats it with a smile on his face.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:20 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Before Vanille could argue back,Rodan had walked into the kitchen.
Ugh! I'm so sick of his attitude! Lior how in the h*ll can you love someone like him?!"asked Vanille angrily.
"Vanille! Calm down!"
"Calm down? Calm down?! How can I when your crush is an *sshole?!""shouted Vanille."You know what? I'm leaving for a while!"
After saying that,Vanille stormed out of the shop and slammed the door.
Chander cringed from the shouting and had tears in his eyes."My poor ears..."he cried.
Lior looked at Chander with an apologetic look."Sorry Chander...she's got a very bad temper..."said Lior.
"It's alright..."
In the kitchen,Ace swallowed the bite of cake that he had and smiled."Delicious!"
Hunter nodded in agreement then looked at Ace in shock."Whoa...you actually have manners?"he asked.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Kyrie look at two girls in shock about finding out Lior likes Rodan, despite his attitude, she look at Lior, "I didn't know you like Rodan," she said to her softly. She pet Chander because she feel bad for him from shouting, "You know how Dante is like that, when he's mad."
Rodan and Ryu continue to eat the cake, yet Rodan look at Ace in shock, "Since when do you have a manner?" he ask him,while Ryu minding his own business while eating a cake.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:05 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Lior blushed from Kylie's statement."U-Uh...w-well...I do...but h-he probably doesn't like me that way..."she said while looking at the ground.
Chander,as Kyrie petted him,made a small dragon-like purr and listened to Lior talk about her crush."Why not ask him on his opinions on you?"asked Chander innocently.
"Th-That's easier said than done,Chander..."
In the kitchen Ace glared at Rodan and Hunter."Hey! I may act reckless and stupid...but my mom did manage to teach me manners!"said Ace.
Hunter kept quiet when Ace answered the question.
Ace acting?thought Hunter with a sweat drop.
Outside,Vanille was sitting with her back to a wall of the shop,trying to calm herself down.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff