Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"what in the name of- gahh!" he said seeing something on the table "a huge rat ... how did we get rats?" he said as he summoned a gust of wind to get it off the table, but there was a problem, the creture still hovered in the air. turning on the lights, Jame was face to face with the one Kiko called Kuro and was speachless
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"there is a teddy bear with cherub wings and a tail .... right either i'm still dreaming or you are a serious girly girl Kiko" he said as he thought a minute and tugged on its tail "no i'm not dreaming ... so i'm guessing she belongs to you ... and you say i'm keeping things from you"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I figured it was so far fetched that you wouldn't believe me if I told you." Tsukiko said rubbing her temples, she was getting a headache already from this.
"Kiko!!" The winged plushie flew at Tsukiko and hugged her the best he could. "Luna said we were going to the past, but I didn't think we actually were. I haven't seen you since you where a little girl." Kero flew up and circled around Tsukiko with an amused smile. Nodding in approving way he smiled. "Its nice to see little Kiko all nice and grown up.""Wait...Luna....please for the sake of sanity she didn't release the cards." Kero shook his head, letting Tsukiko take a deep breath. "Oi, so she's next in line. When you told me I'd pass the clow book down to my daughter....I thought it was like a metaphor type deal. Does she even know they use to be mine." Kero shook his head causing Tsukiko to grimace. "Maybe its for the better, I don't think I'd like the idea of being anything like me if I was her."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"we're the reincartated forms of Merlin and Nimueh, we took over the previous greek gods and took their place and our daughter from the future is hear spending time with her aunt ... and you think i wouldnt believe you about this talking benie baby?" he said with a grin "though now i understand why you kept it a secret ... a guy that anoying and i'd be embarased too" he said chuckling but suddunly remembered something "wait a minute ... i remember you ..." he said as some memories flooded back as if they were lost then suddunly unlocked "yeah ... every time Kiko and Miya would come over you'd steal my stawberries ... and it was right after that when Miya shot at us" he said as he remember the little trouble maker "this time i'll-" he said as he stoped for a moment. he remembered that before that Kero saved his life and even helped out the four of them in tight jams and he was with Luna ... could it be the rumors he heard about the Clow book were true ... that like everything in the Library it holds an owner ... in this case his Luna "i'm sorry ... you odviously matured now that your protecting our Luna" he said turning around and sat on the table and tried to drink some tea to calm his nerves, he almost attacked him and he didnt want to do anything like that "from what you say ... Luna keeps you hidden from us ... why though?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Taking Kero in her hands she kissed James on the cheek. Smiling softly she placed her forehead on his. "Its been a long day, and you seemed just a stressed out as me. I think its strawberry cake time for my two boys." With that she sat Kero on the table and went into the kitchen to get the cake.
"She saw the book in the Library one day. It caught her eyes and she opened it. She almost released the card, but cast a spell over the book...Even if it happened so long ago, she's scared that you're going to be upset with her for touching the artifacts when she wasn't suppose to." Kero explained it very simply. "She's scared that if you two in the future find out she's been using the cards, then you won't thing she can control her powers." Tsukiko put down the knife she had been cutting the cake with. She had used the cards for a long time because she couldn't control her powers. Right now Tsukiko didn't like the future. Her own daughter thought the actions of Tsukiko you make her seem weak. "Luna's embarrassed of me isn't she...around us she's not because she's all bubbly. When I'm actually her mother she's embarrassed because she's so much like me." Shaking her head she served the cake to the two and just sat there with a glass of water. "In this time we are just like normal friends, in the future I'm her horrible stupid weak mother." Tsukiko buried her face in her hands. Her daughter didn't hate her, she was just ashamed to be like her.Kero frowned and flew up next to Kiko's face. He had met both girls at the same age and the acted exactly alike one Luna had moment where she was like her father. Even now when she was all grown up Tsukiko acted the same, while Luna had changed as she grew up. "Kiko....Luna's just...remember she's just going through a hard time....You've already changed that future though....Miya's gone in her time...and she just missed her...." Kero couldn't exactly have the cheering up powers he use to have for Kiko. "She doesn't want to be like you, because she doesn't think she could even be as amazing as her mother is. If anything....she doesn't want to disappoint you Kiko..."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:05 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

getting up, he went over to Kiko and hugged her "your the one person she can understand and relate to more than i could" he said kising her cheek "i've told you ever sence we found out ... you are a wonderful mother" he said rocking her to calm her "anyone can see that girl's proud of you ... and i think she uses the Clow cards just as we use these" he said as he drew the Dark Magician "to inhance it, not cover it ... if she knew you had these before her she'd cherish this with more love than anything we gave her ... and if i know us like we do now ... i dont think she stumbled on that book on accident" he said holding her hands "if anything she should have it the moment she's born and have a very good friend at the age she found it ... dont you see ... in the years you had Kero you were given a gift to get friends and to believe in yourself ... now i can tell Luna and Kero have become the best of friends ... all thanks to her mom"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Kiko looked up at James. "Like you I don't want her to be disappointed in me. I want her to be able to look up to me and just know I'll always be there for her." Tsukiko looked up and saw that Kero had made off with the rest of the strawberry cake leaving her his piece. "If we are going to give her the clow cards we need to take a few away. Like The Mirror and the illusion....make sure Uncle Jack doesn't show her illusions that will allow her to sneak out." She gave a small smile as she look up at him. "I'm surprised Kero isn't upset with me. I did kinda force him back into the book. I can't wait until we let him out. I might even mess with the cards while we wait for Luna to get old enough. They are really helpful."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"one of the Clow cards alone are very powerful in its own way to even rival some of the greatest Mages in history ... however you may think it, i think it was a wise move to lock the cards away again ... but we cant take those two out now ... if we do the current Kero would get out and if the two meet then it would cause a paradox that could wipe out the time line and destroy the universe ... that or just knock them both out for a while ... if we do i sugest we open it when they go back to their own time lines" he said as he looked at Kero and thought for a moment 'he helped me once and is protecting my Luna ... the least i can do is thank him by leaving a peice of cake out when Luna releases him in the future ... he may think its from Luna or Kiko ... but as long as he stays around i think he deservs to be treated as family' he thought as he smiled "you know Kero ... if you think about it now that we know now then that also meens that we'll know in the future as well ... so i think it'll be pointless to continue hidding in the future when you get back ... cause your family wiether you know it or not ... and i owe you much cause not only did you protect Kiko when she was younger ... your protecting my Luna ... and that makes me eternaly grateful ... and even for someone like me, eternity will last more than a lifetime" he said to him as he extended his hand "i would be honored if we could finaly become friends" he said looking at Kiko as he held her hand with his other hand "it's ... been overdue for years ... like alot of stuff ... and i'll make up for it ... all of it"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko smiled softly as she listened. "I'm sure Kero forgives me for tricking him back into the book. It was the best for everyone."
"You could have let out once in a while though." Kero said as he ate his cake. Tsukiko rolled her eyes. "If you give a mouse a cookie he'll want milk." She chided as the had a stare off. Tsukiko easily won. Picking him up by the tail she rolled her eyes again. "Didn't Miya or Jack use to tease us that we'd get married and Kero would be out pet. You both hated it." "I'm not just some dog that's going to fetch your paper for you every day." Kero argued waving his spoon at her." Smiling Tsukiko snapped her fingers allowing another piece of cake to appear cause Kero to forget all about being angry with Tsukiko. "You don't have to play fair as long as he gets his sweet he's happy, so don't go out of your way." She laughed and sat in James's lap resting her head on his shoulder. She really was getting tired. Yet this day seemed to never end. Sadly it had to, but when it did it would allow new even better days to come. Yawning she curled up and look at James. "How exactly did Kero help you."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling he looked at Kero devour his cake "it was a day after i met you ... i was still a novice so i couldnt control my powers so basicly i was a sitting duck, anyway i was walking into town to get some things ... thats when it hapened" he said as he closed his eyes "thats when i first met a Necromancer ... it cornered me in an Alley and pulled out a dagger ... Kero appeared soon after that and ... i dont remember ... i passed out after that ... but i do remember seeing something like a large lion with wings standing over me ... next thing i knew i was home and Kero was lying nearby out of breath and with bruses all over him ... it was then i knew he saved my life" he said as he looked a Kiko "and they were half right ... plus i never have pets i only have friends ... the thought of having ownership over a living thing is no better than slavery in my eyes ... Fawkes and Avalona ... they are my friends, and i'd have it no other way"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Honey pet is just another word for companion only referring to an animal." She said softly as she lied there. "I miss those days, back when you'd get as embarrassed as me. I remember wanting to go to school and learn the things you did. How badly I wanted you to see me as more then that little girl from the snow." Watching Kero with lazy eyes, she remember that day. It was that day she started to learn to heal wounds. "Kero has a good nack to be in the right place at the right time." She smiled some more and closed her eyes wanted to go to sleep. Yet she wanted to remember the past more. "Yukie's my familiar and Ryu is my dragon. All of them are my friends, even if we keep losing track of our dragons......exactly where have they been lately. I'm sure by now one of the would have found out our secret..yet they haven't been around lately." It was curious indeed, but Tsukiko didn't dwell on it long she was to tired to at the moment.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:14 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"ok you ... its time you went to bed" he said picking her up "oh Kero ... theres plenty of sweets but dont eat too much ... you'd get sick ... and please keep it down cause she's had a rough day" he said as he carried her to their room closed the door behind them then lied her gently on the bed "dont worry Angel, you'll get used to the easy tireness ... one of the many side effects of pregnancy ... but the good news is i'll be there right there beside you to help" he said as he cuddled her "just five more days" he said softly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko smiled softly as she reached out to hold his hand. "Promise to be here when I wake up." Asking softly as she tried to stay awake. It didn't work very well soon as she spoke she had fallen asleep. Like always it was a very peaceful sleep. She didn't want to wait 5 days, she didn't even want to wait five minutes. She knew he loved her and was happy and thankful for having him around.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling as she fell asleep, he reached over to stroke her hair "of course i will" he said softly as he went to sleep himself. it was pretty late after all. as soon as his eyes closed, he began to dream, they weren’t the apocalyptic nightmares before but they did serve a warning. he had two visions of the past, one showed an Egyptian sarcophagus decorated with seven golden items, however the second one was of his time as Merlin, but he was different ... he looked as if he was in his last years and his heart was filled with sadness and woe and he was speaking to another powerful mage

"that is my idea ..." said the other mage "i cannot ... it's too risky Clow, if we create cards that hold every magical entity ever made or born then who knows what it might do in the wrong hand" Merlin said as Clow got frustrated himself "dont you think i know that ... but the benefits outweigh the risk ... now we can stop them before they can destroy the entire world and you can take revenge for what they did to Nimueh" Clow said as Merlin got angry himself "dont you dare bring her into this ... she died by Morgan’s hands alone ... the Seven had nothing to do with that" he shouted as Clow tried to settle the argument "dont you get it ... they're behind everything dark and evil this world has ... we must get rid of them to save the world" he said "my world is gone ... gone forever" Merlin said with tears in his eyes "i can reincarnate you two ... whenever you die then you two will start over again ... you were soul mates after all" Clow said as Merlin shook his head "i won’t be bribed into this" Merlin said as Clow tried to calm him down "ok ... how about as soon as we create them, I’ll lock the magic away in this book" he said holding up his spell book "i'll even place a guardian so no evil can open it ... until the most worthy person comes to open it" he said as Merlin thought on it and slowly nodded "but i will put a guardian in as well" he said as it was decided and the two created the guardians of the soon to be Clow cards, Clow created Kero while Merlin summoned a powerful warrior but was unseen but the dimly lit room. Then they began to conduct a ceremony to create the Clow cards

James woke up jus as morning was about to break as he wiped the sweat from his face and looked at Kiko with a relived expression 'I’ll keep history from repeating ... I’m sure that her first one was the only one who was killed and this time neither of us will' he thought to himself as he suddenly remembered something 'wait ... if Clow's guardian is with Luna ... where's Merlin's?' he asked himself as he dismissed it and wrapped his arms around his love and tried to go back to sleep and warm up since he was shirtless and gave all of his side of the blanket to Kiko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Snuggling up to him Tsukiko cracked her eyes open. Rolling over so she could face him she blushed when she realized she had all the covers. So she went to cover him up and then curled up next to him. Putting her hand on the side of his face she just smiled. Tsukiko didn't want to wake him up, not after the horrible nightmares that had bothered him the other night. Singing softly for him remembering the last time she woke up first and he found out about her singing. Her songs didn't exactly have lyrics mostly just made up melodies. It was just a little something she could do for him after he did so much for her. She loved everything he did for her, but she loved the idea of being able to do something for him for once. Even if it was just singing to him as he slept.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

slowly waking up again, James looked at his almost wife "hey you ... how you feeling?" he asked her as he rubbed her back and smiled still wondering about his visions he saw in his sleep, mostly where wa the guardian Merlin called forth

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games