Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:25 pm
DragonFang099

"Pleased to hear it. And with that decision made I hope you're ready to head out on your mission because you'll be leaving soon...as in now." GRAY said, making this shocking declaration that he was leaving right away. "Claydol will teleport you to Vermilion City. There you are to find a ship leaving for Galar and take it there. Many are leaving out for Galar from the port city so you shouldn't have too much trouble. As for the crate, keep it close to you and do not open it no matter what. Good luck." And with that said Brian and Claydol, along with the crate, disappeared in a blink of an eye. The next thing he saw would be Vermilion City. (
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:32 pm
The young man stood by a lake in the deeper parts of the mountain. He and his Snivy had gotten here fairly intact, but thanks to all the running around, they were both very tired. They agreed that a rest at this spot was a good idea.

Snivy hopped down from the man's shoulder to rest by the waters. The young man, sighing quietly, procured a nearby spot to sit and close his eyes for a while. The sound of rushing water from the nearby waterfall soothed him.

He wondered if fishing here was a good idea. What kinds of fish he would catch?  

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:52 pm
The silence around HQ for the last few days had been strange to the Pokemon left to wander and care for themselves. One such Pokemon being Fermata. The uniquely colored Decidueye found himself spending quite a lot of time outside the complex as of late, tucking himself into the shadows of the cave system and watching the local wildlife. He'd even discovered a love of art, using a recently molted feather as quill with a bit of help from GRAY to practice drawing.

He wasn't very good yet but he was enjoying himself doodling on a sheet of paper when he saw someone he didn't recognize appear outside, standing by the lakeshore for a short time with another Grass-type. The owl observed the pair for a bit before moving silently toward them, his feathers making naught but the occasional swish of moving wind as he gracefully maneuvered through the shadows. "Hello-hoo!" He greeted as he approached, quill pen and parchment in "hand". "I suppose you're new around here?" He'd ask, somewhat jovially, of the newcomer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:23 pm
"YYYEEEEEEEETTTTTT!" would ring out from the mountainside - a sound that would no doubt draw attention from the otherwise reasonably quiet wilderness atop Mt. Silver. The shout would be followed by a sizable thud - not quite enough to quake the earth, but definitely enough to be heard.

"Ursaaa..." One of the local Ursaring moaned, too beat up to continue defending its territory. This had been such a frequent event since the Snagem's departure to Galar that the poor Normal-type couldn't keep count of how many times this'd happened.

"I take it you're done?" The human-speaking voice, surprisingly coming from a Blaziken, huffed. The Usaring moaned again, but much more quickly this time. The Blaziken sighed at this, but let it slide. "Alright, see you tomorrow."

"Riiiing!" The Usaring moaned, to which the trespassing Fire-type only scoffed. "Come on, man! You lasted a whole minute longer this time than when we first started this daily training sesh. By the time my trainer gets back, you'll be the tankiest wild Pokemon on the mountainside. Maybe in the whole mountain. Just gotta stick with it."

"Venusauuuur," A sunbathing Venusaur interjected, drawing the Blaziken's attention. "You offering, then? You could probably use the exercise. And don't worry, I'm not going to use fire on you, this is strictly for strength training."

"Saurrr..." the Venusaur replied, relaxing underneath the warmth. "Are you really sunbathing, or just using the warmth as an excuse to oversleep? You're gonna regret slacking off when the boss gets back," the Blaziken pointed out.

"Venusaaauurrr," the Venusaur reminded his dual-typed ally. The Blaziken only huffed at this, but as the Grass-type inhaled, he found the means to change the subject. "Sauuur."

"So that's what that smell is," the Blaziken pondered. " Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll want to battle."

~*~

The talking Blaziken made his way to where Fernata and the young man he was conversing with were at. Recognizing Odd's Deucideye, he waved toward him. "Hey, Fermata. Beat me to the punch, I see," the Blaziken smirked.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:06 pm
He had heard of some birds that could imitate human speech perfectly, but he had never quite seen one in person like this. Or this close.

He opened one eye when the Decidueye came to him. His Snivy did the same, though neither of them moved from their spots. The young man smiled and greeted the pokemon back.

Then there was another bird, talking the same way as the previous one. Curious, the young man blinked at them and leaned forward.

"Well, it's my first time here," he replied to the Decidueye. "I think I'm a bit lost..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:58 pm
Fermata nodded in greeting to his fellow flightless avian companion. "Greetings, Angeal." He said with a small bow, having learned some degree of manners from Odd, it seems.

When the young man with the Snivy spoke up again, he cocked his head to the side. "Lost? Out here of all places?" After a moment and violent shake of his head, he'd offer a wing to help the young man to his feet. "That simply won't do. Not with the wild brutes around here sticking their savage noses in places they don't belong."

Ruffling his feathers slightly as he thought of the things the wild Pokemon population of Mt Silver could do to a young human with naught but an unevolved and seemingly untrained Snivy(from what he could tell, at least) to defend them. "Angeal and I-" He'd point to the Blaziken at his side as he named said bird. "Are quite familiar with the local area. Perhaps we could help you find your way? Where are you trying to get to?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:41 pm
"Brutes?" he thought out loud, eyes to the side. It was true; they had gotten here after many narrow escapes. Smiling, the young man accepted the offered wing. It felt soft to the touch. The Snivy hopped up to his shoulder and was now watching the odd Decidueye.

"By the way, I'm Kero," he continued. "And, uh...this is my Snivy. Pleased to meet you two." His smile brightened. "We're exploring the region and trying to find the other side of this mountain. How close are we to the exit?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:52 pm
Fermata nodded in proper greeting to the young male as he ascended to his feet. "My name is Fermata." He introduced himself properly. "The other side of the mountain? From which direction, might I ask?" Depending on where one entered the mountain from, they'd have a very hard time finding their way out, given that the mountain was a nature preserve with only one legitimate entrance. The owl waited for an answer, considering what paths lay around the area, just in case.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:11 pm
Angeal sighed to himself when he saw the human's Pokemon. Unevolved, probably hasn't even been in a battle yet. Angeal resigned himself from getting any more training in, probably for a while. Accepting that, he focused instead on what the human was saying. The other side of the mountain? That was highly suspect. As far as the rest of the world cared, Mt. Silver was a nature preserve with only one way in or out. The Alliance only gave admittance to those who proved themselves via the League challenge. No way in hell a kid with one un-evolved pokemon got here legally. The kid was either trying to join the team both Angeal's and Fermata's trainers were in, or he was playing reconnaissance for some other group, trying to discover Team Snagem's headquarters. Despite this, Angeal tried not to let his distrust show, but like his trainer, he wasn't the best at hiding his emotions.

"Let's help the kid out. I'm interested in finding out what part of the mountain he's trying to explore," Angeal offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:23 pm
While the question didn't catch him offguard, Kero still had to check his map.

"From the...south?" He squinted at the map in hands. Snivy looked at the Blaziken when it spoke and waved its tail, also raising its head slightly in attention. "Hey, thanks for the offer, Angeal. I'm already feeling a lot safer with you two with me, haha~ So...where to?"  

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:27 pm
Fermata took pause at Kero's statement of entering the mountain and surrounding forest from the South. "There isn't anything to the North of the mountain, as far as anyone knows, except more forest..." . The Grass-type stated, rubbing the underside of his beak with a wing, thinking for a moment. "Are you-hoo certain that's the direction you're going?" He'd ask, curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:11 pm
"More, unexplored, forest, right?" Kero smiled. "I didn't see any of it on the maps. Unless the ones I got are outdated..."

He paused to think. The Snivy hopped up to the boy's head for a better view of both the Decidueye and the Blaziken.

"You said you know the area-" Kero continued "-so what's around here? I'll have to write it down."  

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:07 pm
Fermata nodded calmly and put some thought into the local area. Aside from the Snagem HQ, he wasn't certain there was much of any interest on the mountain unless the young man had strong desire to risk his life for the purpose of catching strong Pokemon. "Unfortunately, there isn't much here beyond mountain caves and endless forest in most directions."

"There's a guardhouse to the East that prevents people who aren't recognized as capable trainers from entering the mountain's surroundings. Otherwise, Blackthorne City is to the Northwest, far across the forest. New Bark Town is similarly far to the Southwest. Tohjo Falls a fair distance directly South."

The Decidueye counted on his finger feathers as he rattled off the various locations around them while carefully avoiding the Snagem HQ, unless it was brought up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:32 pm
Angeal rubbed the back of his head. He barely knew the area, himself, and all this talking was making him come off his workout high. That said, some rando potentially scouting out is trainer's home was serious business, as such, he couldn't just scoff this away. That said, though, he let Fermata do the talking for now. He'd follow the kid and watch where he was going, but he didn't see the need to react to anything globally yet.

Maybe if he was lucky the kid would stumble across something that would give the Blaziken a proper challenge.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:00 pm
As the Decidueye listed off the locations, Kero jotted them down on the map. The names, mostly, since he couldn't draw that fast. When it was done, he checked his notes twice and blinked, nodding at the other.

"That's odd. I heard there was supposed to be something big right here?" He gestured lazily towards the general area of the lake. "Did I hear wrong?" And finished by putting the charcoal to his chin. Obviously, it would leave a mark, although not difficult to wash away.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games