Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:19 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
If he's not too caught up with the idea of an AI choosing to talk to him without warning, Brian might notice a uniquely colored Gardevoir with blue eyes walking out of what can only be a kitchen judging by the contents of the room, holding a larger than usual Watmel Berry. The Gardevoir would notice him as well, as she thought the place was supposed to be empty save for GRAY himself. "Oh! Hello!" a feminine voice would echo in his mind, seemingly from nowhere. The voice did not continue, however, as the Gardevoir noticed how tired Lu was. Shifting the Watmel Berry so she could carry it under one arm, the Gardevoir floated up to Lu and lifted a free hand, firing off a Heal Pulse that would restore the Riolu's vitality.

The Gardevoir would then turn her head and smile at Brian. "Your Riolu should feel better, now, though I can't heal her fully. I'm Rala, by the way! It's nice to meet you!" the feminine voice states, which might be a little bit loud for Brian, though it probably wouldn't hurt his head to hear.

Brian spun his head around when he heard the feminine voice in his head, surprise flickering across his face when he saw the oddly colored Gardevoir approaching. This one had blue eyes, which he'd never seen before. When she didn't speak again, he wondered what was wrong, then saw a pink glow surround Lu, who almost immediately looked revitalised. The Riolu looked at the Gardevoir and gave a grateful nod and a slight bow of thanks before moving back to her trainer's side. "Thank ye for that, Rala," Brian said, after the Gardevoir introduced herself. "I'm Brian, and this is Lu." Her telepathic voice didn't really bother him, after years of being around his father's Gallade.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:31 pm
DragonFang099

"Well it seems a certain Gardevoir beat me to the punch. Oh well." GRAY said as Rala appeared and promptly treated Brian's Riolu. "Perhaps Rala can get you a band-aid for your arm if you need it and then show you upstairs to the dorms where you may pick out your own room and set your belongings down and relax after your long trek here." He said, the usually sarcastic AI being uncharacteristically kind. Brian shouldn't get too used to it though, GRAY would soon treat him like everyone else. "We also have plenty to eat if you're hungry but be warned the kitchen appears to be a hot spot for some of our team's Pokemon that prefer to stay out of their Pokeballs."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:43 pm
"You're welcome!" Rala said telepathically, smiling widely. She was saying it to both Brian and Lu, and took care to keep her 'voice' low for Lu's sake. She was about to say something else, but decided against it as GRAY spoke back up. She mostly ignored the salty artificial intelligence but he did make a good point this time as well as pointing something out to Rala. "Oh, are you new here? Then yeah, I suppose I can show you around. I don't know where everything is, but I can help you with the basics."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:07 pm
From the shadows in the upstairs hall, Rala might sense a familiar creature watching them. The midnight hues of the creature's natural cloak blending in, save for the bright starlight patterns on the outside. The shadowy creature dashed away to one of the rooms and watched for the time being, waiting to see who this new face was. It had been watching out for intruders in the absence of much of the team but it hadn't heard of any new members coming to join the group yet.

From the shadows of one of the rooms, it waited, a Shadow Claw prepared in case it needed to defend team turf and a grimace(or as close as it could get with a beak), on it's face.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:44 pm
SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Brian couldn't help but smile at the interaction between GRAY and Rala. Lu was grateful the Gardevoir kept her telepathic voice low enough that it wouldn't hurt the Riolu. As GRAY mentioned getting Brian a band-aid for his arm, the trainer shook his head with a smile. "Thanks, but I'll be alright," he said. "I've survived worse, and I've treated it already. Relaxing for a bit sounds wonderful, though." Hearing that the kitchen was something of a hotspot for some of the team's Pokemon that prefered to stay out of their Pokeballs made him smile more. "That shouldn't be a problem," he said. "I'm accustomed to interacting with all kinds of Pokemon besides my own." When Rala asked if he was new, he nodded, and gratefully accepted her offer to help him find his way around.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:54 pm
"Alright, then!" Rala said happily, then motioned to the kitchen from whence she came. "You can get food and drink over there. It's kept stocked regularly, so there should be plenty of options for food at all times. We also have a cook, but she isn't always around."

Rala then motioned to a stairwell close to the door to the kitchen. "The bedrooms are on the second floor. Any door that has a key on it is empty. Just take the key off the door and the room is yours. Just keep in mind that if you find a door that doesn't have a key on it, it leads to a person's room. It's expected for everyone to be respectful of other peoples' possessions, but you probably don't need to be told that," Rala explained, showing Brian a degree of trust.

"I'm not sure what all is downstairs, as there's a lot downstairs, but I know there's a library and a training room. The training room can help you raise your pokemon quickly, but it comes with a time limit and can only be used for a couple of hours a day. Something about how much energy it needs to run, I think. I don't know the details, though GRAY probably does. I'd ask him, but I don't know if he can hear my telepathy and I can't speak human otherwise." Rala added.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:35 am
DragonFang099

TerashiLeonGoken

GRAY could not indeed register Rala's telepathy so he didn't hear a thing the Gardevoir had told Brian but assumed it was essentially what he would have said. Once the mini-tour was over GRAY would speak again. "If you're wondering why you only see Pokemon here the rest of the team has set out to Galar to participate in a tournament. You're more than welcome to join them, in fact once you're rested up and interested I may have a mission for you to carry out on your way to Galar." GRAY offered up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:53 pm
SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Brian and Lu both listened as Rala gave a short tour, showing them the kitchen, which she'd just come from, as well as the door to the dorms. He could tell the Gardevoir was showing him a degree of trust when she said it was expected for everyone to be respectful of other people's things. "Don't worry, I have no intention of snooping in other people's things, Rala," he said. When Rala mentioned that they had a cook, but that she wasn't always around, he gave a small smile.

"Would it be alright if I cook every now and then?" he asked. "It's a bit of a hobby of mine, and I like to make treats for Lu and other Pokemon." When GRAY spoke up, saying the reason he could only see Pokemon at the base was because the rest of the team was in Galar for a tournament, Brian's attention was caught. A tournament sounded like fun, and getting to go on a mission on the way was a bonus. "I'm quite interested in anything you can tell me, GRAY," Brian said. "I've always wanted to go to the Galar region, so this is something I'm not going to pass up."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:00 pm
"Of course! You're free to use the kitchen as you see fit!" Rala smiled. "I'm sure GRAY can take care of anything you need from this point on. I should get back to my Ma-er, my trainer. Just ask GRAY to have Claydol take you where you need to go," she added, realizing that some people would not see her view of her trainer as the cute little quirk that it was. With that, she teleported out of headquarters and back to Galar.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:22 pm
DragonFang099

"Good, glad to see at least someone around here willing to do a little work." The smarmy AI replied to Brian. "Now then, if you would like to grab something to eat for you and your Pokemon or wash up go right ahead. Once you are ready to head out board the elevator on the far back wall in the common room. It will take you down to the basement where you will pick up a few items, some of which are yours to keep, the others you will deliver to Galar as your mission. Understood? I'll be awaiting your arrival in the basement."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:42 pm
SubonicXP

Brian smiled when Rala said he was free to use the kitchen as he saw fit. This would work out nicely, especially since he was running low on Lu's favorite poffins. He listened as GRAY spoke, saying he could go ahead and grab something to eat for him and Lu, as well as wash up, if he wanted to, then to head for the elevator at the back of the common room. He'd seen the elevator doors when he walked in, so he knew where that was at. The next words from the AI made him pause slightly. His mission was to deliver items to Galar? It sounded easy enough, but surely there was more to it than that? Over the course of the time he'd been traveling, he'd learned that things were very rarely easy.

"Of course, I understand," he said. "I shouldn't be too long, just need to pick my room, then make a sandwich for myself and give Lu something to eat." Having said this, he walked into the area that Rala had indicated were the dorms, finding a number of doors with keys on them. Picking the closest one to him, he opened the door and looked around briefly before taking the key and heading back to the kitchen. It didn't take him long to make a sandwich for himself and give Lu her food, and the two took a little time to eat and freshen up a bit before heading for the elevator.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:13 pm
DragonFang099

The elevator would take Brian to the promised subterranean basement floor, the trainer finding himself in one massive open room filled with crates, boxes, and other containers of untold goods. One small crate however seemed out of place as it rested on the ground right in front of the elevator, a Claydol lazily spinning around next to it as if they were both waiting for him. The crate was indeed 'small' but big enough to require two adult humans to carry, there was no way Brian could carry it himself. The ancient doll made not a sound or any other indication that it noticed Brian but in truth it did.

"Say hello to the team's resident Claydol. You'll become accustomed to it as Claydol here is used by any member of the team to readily teleport to almost any location in the world. You could say my Claydol is well traveled." GRAY spoke up from the intercom system. "Next to Claydol you'll find a small crate, this is what you are to deliver to Motostoke. Amusing enough that is where the team is currently located. Also, Claydol will be accompanying you to not only assist in transporting the crate but to also allow it to visit new localities in Galar and establish a mental teleportation link for future teleport. Claydol will readily obey your commands so do not fret in that department. However it isn't much of a battler so I advise against using it as a crutch in a pinch. It is more versed in escape tactics due to the nature of its primary usage." GRAY explained to Brian.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:46 pm
SubonicXP

Brian and Lu were silent on the elevator ride down, and when they reached the basement, noticed a small crate sitting in front of the elevator door. He could also see a Claydoll spinning lazily next to it, but before he could say anything, GRAY spoke up, saying this was the team's resident Claydoll. He listened to GRAY's instructions about the crate, which he was to transport to Motostoke, in the Galar region, where the team was currently located.

Hearing that Claydoll would be accompanying him, not only to deliver the crate but also to establish a teleportation link for future travel was interesting. "Alright, I understand," he said, in response to the instructions. "Are the items I'm allowed to keep in this crate, as well? Or are they somewhere else here? And how will I recognize another member of the team?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:05 pm
DragonFang099

"That's right. One moment, please." GRAY responded to Brian, Claydol proceeding to disappear right after. The Psychic Pokemon would not be gone for long as it teleported back into the same place it was, this time with several items floating around it via telekinetic force.

"This, is your SNAG, otherwise known as a Snagem Network Access Gear. It contains Pokedex functions, internet browser, and everything else you might expect. It is also capable of tapping into regional networks such as the Xtransceiver network in Unova or the Holocaster one of Kalos. Its main purpose is to stay in touch with the rest of the team as well as myself. Our devices run on our own private network so there is no fear of any unsavory listeners snooping in." GRAY explained as a smartphone-like device hovered away from Claydol and towards Brian, waiting for him to take it.

"This is called a Hoverboard. The team prefers to give them out to new recruits who may not have the Pokemon vital for quick transport though some more veterans still find them useful, such as our leader himself. As the name implies it is capable of hovering off the ground. It is capable of traveling at similar speeds of a automotive vehicle so use caution. Please note it cannot travel over water for long periods of time so if you find yourself in such a situation keep that in mind. It can collapse for easy storage as well." The next item that approached him was a kind of snowboard looking contraption, what he called a Hoverboard. Sounded fun. Before he had a chance to grab it the device folded up on its self just as GRAY said it could do and then waited for him to take it.

"This is the most important one, the defining characteristic of a member of Team Snagem; the Snag Machine. You must have had rumors of our fabled and most jealously guarded device. With this Pokeballs gripped in the Snag Machine are imbued with the ability to capture already owned Pokemon, completely overwriting their original trainer's information and stripping the previous owner of their rights to the Pokemon. Many wish to get their hands on this technology so guard it closely and while I can remotely destroy them if needed do not rely on me to do so if you have yours threatened to be taken. In such an event if you can not stop it from being taken then destroy it yourself. With this you are a true member of Team Snagem." The glove-like device floated in front of Brian as GRAY explained it. Seeing the Snag Machine this close and knowing what it was capable of and the burden it presented gave it an almost mystical aura about it.

"So, last chance to back out. Will you accept your Snag Machine? There will be no turning back." GRAY informed him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:45 pm
SubonicXP

Brian was momentarily surprised when Claydoll vanished, though he knew he shouldn't have been, given it's half Psychic typing. A moment later, it was back, with several items floating above it with telekenesis. As each item's purpose was explained, Brian watched with interest as they floated over to him. He took each item as it was presented to him, and the one GRAY called the Hoverboard intrigued him greatly, with its ability to collapse for storage. The most interesting item, however, was the Snag Machine. The fact that many, presumably unsavory, people wanted to get their hands on the technology was to be expected. He was fully expecting Team Rocket or some other such organization to try and steal it any chance they got, so this was going to be the item he would guard most closely.

Seeing the device up close, after hearing so much about it, was almost surreal for the trainer, though he knew it was real. He looked up as GRAY said this was his last chance to back out, and asked if he would accept his Snag Machine. He knew there would be no backing out once he accepted it, but he wasn't worried about that. "Yes, I will accept my Snag Machine," he said, reaching out to take the glove-like device. "Ever since hearing about the Shadow Pokemon plague, I've wanted to be able to do something to help, and this is the best chance I have of making that a reality. I will guard this as closely as I guard my Pokemon."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games