Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:44 am
SubonicXP
"Mm...yeah I regret asking." GRAY responded to Terashi. "Any who, I have something better. Take a look." With that said GRAY's Porygon would suddenly jump out of whatever device Terashi had on him, SNAG, Pokedex or anything. The Porygon would rotate its head to face the human while its body remained facing the other way. Manifesting floating in front of its 'beak' was a piece of paper, the email GRAY was so interested in someone reading.

-----

To: snagem@gray.com

Team Snagem is hereby cordially invited on behalf of the Unovan government to participate in an upcoming inter-regional tournament. For more information please get in contact with us at XXX-XXX-XXXX. We eagerly await your response.

Signed, Unovan League Authority

Veronica came in with a rather tired look on her face. It wasn't normal, something had happened, but it was a tale for a future time. "Sub?" She asked around until finding him. "Ah," she glanced at Ter and Reno. "Good, one of you lads can do some explaining for me. What is this?" She made notion to the email, "How does it work?" Truthfully, she never received emails except for spam so she assumed this too was spam, except they seemed to already be chatting about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:38 pm
"Dear Darkrai, what happened to you? What have you been up to?" He asked, startled by the Co-Leader's sudden arrival and his appearance. When Veronica showed up and questioned about the email he turned his focus to her, giving Reno just a few side eye glances to make sure he hadn't gone back to his old more erratic ways.

"Long story short we're invited to a tournament of which we must sign up as a team and work together to survive in the wilderness to collect something called Wishing Pieces to form a Wishing Star, said star will be given to one of our battle inclined teammates so they can go onto the next round with us having the ability to collect more to send more comrades forward. Of course we'll have to compete with other teams for the pieces and obviously clash with them at times. Why? You interested?" He smiled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:26 pm
Reno would look down at himself for a moment before remembering that he hadn't exactly been forthright with his allies on what had gone down on his last bit of training. "Just a bit of martial arts training. Picked it up after my last trip abroad and just trying to make sure I stay on top of it. Don't know exactly when I might need to fight a little more physically." Reno explained, slowly stretching and rotating all of his limbs excluding his left arm. "Really wish I had my left arm then to really get that integrated in better....." Finally remembering he was also speaking to Terashi, Reno added, "Yeah, obviously. I'm not doing something this big with an even bigger handicap than necessary."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:37 am
SubonicXP
"Dear Darkrai, what happened to you? What have you been up to?" He asked, startled by the Co-Leader's sudden arrival and his appearance. When Veronica showed up and questioned about the email he turned his focus to her, giving Reno just a few side eye glances to make sure he hadn't gone back to his old more erratic ways.

"Long story short we're invited to a tournament of which we must sign up as a team and work together to survive in the wilderness to collect something called Wishing Pieces to form a Wishing Star, said star will be given to one of our battle inclined teammates so they can go onto the next round with us having the ability to collect more to send more comrades forward. Of course we'll have to compete with other teams for the pieces and obviously clash with them at times. Why? You interested?" He smiled.

"Seems we've all been busy." Veronica mumbled. "Yea, I'll join. Might as well test and push my pokemon forward." Though she could only hope they were capable of passing that first challenge, that would be enough for her. "Sounds... okay. Where are we meeting up for this again?" She cleared her throat, trying to get into the mentality of a tournament. Gosh that seemed like an endless event. "Also, did you hear about this place called Galar?" Though, truthfully, she hoped Sub or someone would fill her in as she had no clue if she even pronounced Galar correctly. It had simply been a place she heard about from passing conversation and turned out to be a whole new region she never visited before. It was understandable on some level, she spent most of her time between Johto and Kanto.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:19 pm
"Well hopefully there won't be any fighting for awhile." Sub shrugged, knowing good and well that Snagem often found themselves in fights whether they looked for them or not. Listening to Reno and Terashi speak afterwards the man came to a realization after something Reno said. "Hm, I wonder if there will be any restrictions on Pokemon, I wouldn't imagine but then again Alola is pretty restrictive on what you're marching around with outside of battle. Who knows about Galar."

Turning his attention back to Veronica he would speak. "Castelia City, Unova, in a few days we leave on the Royal Unova as part of a delegation to commemorate the first ship in generations to sail from Unova to Galar directly. Which I guess answers your next question." He chuckled. "I've heard of Galar but never been there myself, that is where the World Champion Cup is being held though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:09 pm
Leon listened to Sub, he was kind of getting interested. But not enough to join. "With Alola, I know we had restrictions on Pokemon. But it wasn't that heavily imposed." The child said as she thought of the Wild Area in Galar. A whole terrain to adventure. It really interested her. She then looked at Ter and Reno who was still having their rivalry. "Uhm...I guess I'll join Sub. I hope I can at least make it far for Snagem."  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:12 pm
Odd would be sitting in his and Lykas' room, looking at his SNAG and wondering what was going on. He had received the same email as everyone else regarding this new tournament but he had one major problem with it all. He couldn't read the thing. "I hope Lykas gets back up here soon... It's unusual for me to get written messages since most of the team knows I can't read them." He said to himself, expecting this must be something important or something that came from outside Snagem itself.

Wren would find himself reading over the email while tending to some of the plants on the mountainside. "You think I should participate?" He asked Lum, who he was assisting. "Bi!? You could maybe find one of those apples your little worm friends needs? Definitely worth considering, at least, bi." Lum replied with a small laugh as he watered a small shrub. Wren considered that fact as he moved on to another plant and began to apply a small amount of fertilizer.

Kaya read over the email he had received as well, looking curiously at it. "I want to visit my homeland but... I don't know about participating in any tournament." He told himself, curious about it all but not enough to just jump into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:35 am
"Great, I'll be asleep until then!" she grinned, already feeling a yawn coming up. "Though if there are any restrictions, I'd appreciate a reminder on that. I don't tend to get the memos." She shrugged and left, deciding to take a stroll through the halls and the living room to look up stuff on Galar and Alola.  

DignityPower

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:15 pm
Gima had received the message about the tournament on his SNAG, GRAY was snipping at him to hurry or give up. As Gimas long white hair wth a dose of black at the tips , He smiled and darted to the room the dark one was in , " Abit late to the party it seems I got the message to my SNAG so, a new tourny is coming up?" gima asked the boss, not paying much attention to the others except for reno, "You forget I aim to be number one of all, Nothing will stop me from growing in power. " he darted his eyes speaking to the red head then turned toward terashi, " as for you, Psychic number 2 , You are first on the list to go down." Gima exaled as Moonblade His honchkrow came from its pokeball, "KROOOW" the bird shouted , now expanding it's wings at terashi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:01 pm
The various Snagems would wake up the next day after being notified of the World Champion Cup to find a ticket for the Royal Unova on their night stand, dresser, or even tapped to their forehead if needed. Sub had evidentially gave Gardy the job to hand out the tickets and for some she had a little fun with their placement. With the ticket was a message left on their SNAGs with the information of when they were leaving for Galar on the Royal Unova.

In a few days it would be time to set out...

Galar here we come!  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:21 pm
Jezebel was holding the mysterious egg that was received from a foreign land. It suddenly started shaking, before Jezebel knew it she was holding a Sizzlipede. It started crawling around exploring it's new environment. Crawling back onto Jezebel's lap, she realized it was warm and cozy. Thinking for a moment, she thought about a name, "I'll call you Hotpad."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:13 pm
((Hope this is alright!))

Brian stood outside the place he hoped was the HQ for Team Snagem. He'd seen several people going in and out of the area, so he assumed this was the right place. Fighting his way through Mount Silver had been quite taxing, but he was still standing strong. His Riolu, Lu, was hunched over, breathing lightly after having been chased by several Golbat that had been startled by a stray Rock Throw from a Graveler they'd been battling.

The shallow cut on his left arm stung a bit under the bandages as they walked toward the building, the result of getting too close to the wall of the caves they'd come through. It wasn't anything he hadn't dealt with before, so this didn't really phase him. Still, he was glad Lu wasn't hurt any more than she was, given how long they'd been battling and how Lu sometimes liked to pick fights with bigger Pokemon. As he walked inside, he could see a girl sitting nearby, holding a Pokemon he'd never seen before.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:36 pm
DragonFang099

"Greetings and welcome to Team Snagem HQ." A voice spoke to Brian walked in through the automatic steel doors beyond the waterfall which hid them inside Mt. Silver cave. He felt like someone was watching him the entire time and now his hunch was confirmed with the welcome he promptly received. "Made it here in one piece, didn't you? That's good, I guess you aren't as lazy as the rest of this lot." The voice went on, sounding as if it had numerous sources through out the building. It was coming from speakers in the building, an intercom system. And why did the voice sound inhuman?

"I am GRAY, a guidance resource and assistance yielding AI, provided you hadn't already figured out yet that I wasn't just some person talking to you over a microphone." He explained. "Rather I'm a failed Porygon3 upgrade unable to exist outside of digital space but that's besides the point. You must be the new recruit, Brian. Are you or your Pokemon wounded?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:51 pm
SubonicXP
DragonFang099

"Greetings and welcome to Team Snagem HQ." A voice spoke to Brian walked in through the automatic steel doors beyond the waterfall which hid them inside Mt. Silver cave. He felt like someone was watching him the entire time and now his hunch was confirmed with the welcome he promptly received. "Made it here in one piece, didn't you? That's good, I guess you aren't as lazy as the rest of this lot." The voice went on, sounding as if it had numerous sources through out the building. It was coming from speakers in the building, an intercom system. And why did the voice sound inhuman?

"I am GRAY, a guidance resource and assistance yielding AI, provided you hadn't already figured out yet that I wasn't just some person talking to you over a microphone." He explained. "Rather I'm a failed Porygon3 upgrade unable to exist outside of digital space but that's besides the point. You must be the new recruit, Brian. Are you or your Pokemon wounded?"

Brian started slightly at the voice that spoke suddenly as he walked into the building. He'd felt like someone was watching him, and this confirmed it, though he wasn't sure if it was a real person or an AI. When the voice introduced itself as GRAY, an AI, or more accurately, a failed Porygon3 upgrade, then identified him and asked if he or his Pokemon were wounded, the trainer shrugged. "Yes, I'm Brian," he said. "I've got a shallow cut on my arm, but I'm more worried about Lu than myself. She could use some healing before I get seen to."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:02 pm
If he's not too caught up with the idea of an AI choosing to talk to him without warning, Brian might notice a uniquely colored Gardevoir with blue eyes walking out of what can only be a kitchen judging by the contents of the room, holding a larger than usual Watmel Berry. The Gardevoir would notice him as well, as she thought the place was supposed to be empty save for GRAY himself. "Oh! Hello!" a feminine voice would echo in his mind, seemingly from nowhere. The voice did not continue, however, as the Gardevoir noticed how tired Lu was. Shifting the Watmel Berry so she could carry it under one arm, the Gardevoir floated up to Lu and lifted a free hand, firing off a Heal Pulse that would restore the Riolu's vitality.

The Gardevoir would then turn her head and smile at Brian. "Your Riolu should feel better, now, though I can't heal her fully. I'm Rala, by the way! It's nice to meet you!" the feminine voice states, which might be a little bit loud for Brian, though it probably wouldn't hurt his head to hear.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games