Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:27 pm
Before Keiko could answer me, our door opened, and while that caught her off-guard, I could sense Ulla's distress, which made me glad I'd already put away the Pokemon that came out of Keiko's egg. Keiko immediately positioned herself between said Flying-type and Ulla as soon as she heard her daughter scream, and I facepalmed as Leon reclaimed his young bird. "Do all Galar-native Pokemon treat humans like this?" I grumbled, starting to seriously regret going along with Reno.

"You're just saying that because you don't like it there for some reason," Keiko, who had already let Audrey out so the pink Pokemon could use Heal Pulse to dull Ulla's pain, spoke out. "I'm sure this is the exception and not the rule... well, for Leon's bird, anyway," insisted, remembering that GRAY pretty much said that all of Hattenne's line are like that.

I shrugged, not denying Keiko's claim, before looking down at Ulla. "You okay now?" I asked now that there was a severely lessened chance of the Fairy Channeler suffering Flying-type wrath.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:07 am
"Why what happened with you guys-" Before he could even finish his sentence, he looked around in the room to say it was a bit of a mess. As if there was some sort of fight. He sighed as he looked at his new bird Pokemon. "C'mon. I'm sure not all Galar-native Pokemon are bad. Ulla just got too close for comfort for the little guy." He then looked over to his sister who was being healed by Audrey. "I'm okay now. Thank you Papa. Mama." She then looked over to her brother's new Pokemon. "I'm really sorry. I was just really excited to see a Galar region Pokemon." She said very apologetic as Rookidee merely nodded, accepting her apology.

She smiled as she looked over to her adoptive parents. "What Pokemon did you get? Can I meet them?" She asked very curiously as to what everyone received.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:40 pm
When Ulla asked if she could see the Pokemon that hatched from the egg Keiko had been guarding, I could feel Keiko's gaze on me, and I hesitated, tempted to tell her no for her safety. But, parental instincts or some other reason had me caving in and swapping a Pokemon on my belt for Hatenna and holding up her ball. "Alright, but it can sense emotions like Rala can-"

"That thing is NOT like me!" Rala shouted telepathically. Fortunately, the fact that she was in her ball when she did that dampened it to the point where she wasn't reaching Gardy levels of mind-breaking volume. Still, no doubt everyone in the room heard it.

"I wasn't trying to imply that," I said aloud, not hiding my disdain - although I understood why Rala felt that way. "Anyway, she can sense emotion and doesn't like it when people have strong emotions around her, so try to be calm once I let her out, okay? That goes for everyone in this room," I said, as I was focused on Ulla when I said that. With that disclaimer out of the way, the ball opened, revealing Hatenna.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:23 pm
Watching Sol run off after some sort of fiery rabbit, it finally dawned on me. "...did...we get an egg or something?" I asked over to Freth.

"I laid claim on it while you were still in bed after Doc finished with you." Freth would explain.

"Didn't...you already have a Shadow Hakamo-o that you need to contend with."

"I'm not worried about that. I can multitask."

"Hopefully." I said.

"Though...now that you bring it up...I...might want to check up on it if Sol's already running around being a menace in the headquarters..." She said, getting up and heading off towards the med lab herself. Once there, she would find Tristen there with seven of his Pokemon, the six that were in the training room who were still either incapacitated or, if they had regained consciousness, are trying to get their bearings as to where they are and remember how they got there.

One such Pokemon that was conscious was Rampardos...after taking a beating from Umbreon of all things, its head was still ringing, and it wasn't from the Confuse Ray. Apparently there is a upper limit what that thick skull can take. Galvantula was up and coherent, though not much energy. Freth would note some singeing, but over all, trading blows with Ampharos apparently took it out of the spider. Meinshao would be the last one conscious, but exhausted as well and not able to get up and move about. Though, what seems to be hurting this fighting type Pokemon more was his pride. Despite unleashing all that it could against Poliwrath, Meinshao couldn't take Poliwrath out without getting taken out himself. Completely KO'd, however, would be Castform, who no longer was in its Sunny Day state after being pounded into the floor by Raticate, Magmar, who overtaxed himself with a combination of getting rocked by Arcanine, straining himself with the likes of Giga Impact, and took a dose of its own poisons thanks to Umbreon's Synchronize ability, and Xatu, who was also the next thing to dog food for aforementioned Arcanine between a combination of a Crunch attack and a Wild Charge. Raticate also didn't help matters, incidentally before the Arcanine made his way on the field.

Tristen amongst all the Pokemon bodies was there trying to help them out as best and as fast as he could with what limited trainer care knowledge that he had. Various supplies were strewn out up and down a nearby counter, Freth would note, which prompted her to speak up. "Uh...where's Doc?"

"He went to bed finally after having to help everyone. He was really tired."

"I guess I can't blame him."

"Orderly was supposed to stay up and help anyone with more immediate and minor care taking, but uh..." The Manetric hybrid points over towards a set of medical curtains. Freth walked around them and found Orderly in Doc's chair at a desk, slumped in it, and sawing logs pretty hard.

"I guess that's probably the problem with only having one doctor in the headquarters." Freth said.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm checking up on that egg that I got." Freth said.

"Is it about time for it to hatch? Already?"

"Probably." Freth said, walking over, moving towards the back of the lab and managing to retrieve the gifted egg. She took a look at it for a moment, giving a shrug. "Hmm...guess its not time for it yet." She said. She was about to put the egg back until she felt the egg shift in her hands. "Ooop." She stopped herself for a moment, watching the egg intently. Was that just a sign it was getting there? Or was it ready to come out? She watched for a few seconds. "Maaayybeeee...?" Another shift in her hands. More shifting. "Wait, I could be...wrong..." Finally a crack. "Well, just in time." Freth said. The entire top of the egg then exploded with a icy blue fist coming out of the egg shell. Freth couldn't help but to stare in confusion for a moment; never before has she seen a baby Pokemon attempt to come out so violently before. "Hang on, hang on in there!" she started to say, peeling the egg off as whatever it was started to thrash about in the egg. Once she got the majority of the egg off, she started to stare in confusion once again. She recognized this Pokemon...yet she didn't... "The...hell are you?"

"Freth, I'm not sure that's something good to say about something that just came into the world." Tristen spoke up, coming over to Freth. Though as soon as Tristen saw what Freth had in her hands, he suddenly understood why. It was practically a fuzzball, white as snow. Though the face...icy blue, and a perpetual frown. Eyebrows which seemed like blocks of ice. "...that looks like a-"

"Darumaka, yea, I know, but...Darumaka aren't...like this."

"This is one of those...Galar? Pokemon? I think they said? Maybe they have those weird types of Pokemon like Blizz's Vulpix." Tristen said.

"A variant. That's...a possibility...huh." The Darumaka flailed in Freth's hands, practically demanding to be let go in its own way. "Hey, hey, hey. No. Stop. None of that."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:15 pm
Ulla was very happy when Ter agreed to show their new Pokemon. She was about to cheer but then listened to him saying that she has to remain calm. Leon couldn't help but let a small chuckle leave his mouth. "Ulla staying calm? That's funny." Ulla shot a slight glare at him as she took a big breath in and let it out to recollect herself. Once Hatenna appeared, Ulla hesitated at first. "W-Wait I was being serious. She is a Fairy Channeler. Her Channeling is all based on her emotions." He said a bit concerned but then watched Rookidee leave his shoulder as he flew down to the floor next to the child.

Rookidee motioned for Ulla to sit down as she took a crouching position to be in the same level as Rookidee and Hatenna. Rookidee then started speaking to Hatenna greeting them and introducing them to Ulla and his trainer Leon. "The pleasure is mine. Leon Hanabi. And this is my kid sister Ulla." "It's really nice to meet you. My name is Ulla Hanabi."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:07 pm
Hatenna stared deeply at the three newcomers, as if waiting for their emotions to flare up. After a quiet moment that probably felt longer for Ulla than the rest of us, Hatenna smiled and greeted them in Pokespeak before turning to me.

I put Hatenna back in her ball before allowing myself to feel relief after the fact. I would have let her stay out of her ball, but I didn't want to force everyone to keep themselves still like that. "That one's going to be tough to raise. Especially with Rala's feelings toward her. Speaking of," I said to myself, letting Rala out of her ball. "Help me and Keiko gather all of her Pokemon together. Hatenna made a mess of our room."

As Rala agreed to help, I turned to the Hanabi siblings. "You can stick around if you want. This shouldn't take too long."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:23 pm
At Sol's prompting, Wren would take a moment to look up at his head, carefully removing his head wrap to reveal a tiny, worm-like creature nestled very carefully into his dreadlocks. Almost none of the creature was truly visible but when he pulled out his SNAG and aimed it at his head, GRAY was able to provide an answer both verbally and visually, pulling up a picture of a properly-attired Applin.

"According to my analysis of the Galar region Pokedex, it would appear that you've obtained an Applin." The AI provided. "Though I'll admit it seems peculiar it wouldn't be born with it's shell. Hmm..."

"What's up?" Wren inquired as the AI went quiet.

"Further analysis shows it actually has two evolved forms, dependent on particular apples found fairly commonly in certain parts of the Galar region."

Wren listened intently to GRAY's exposition before nodding silently. "Looks like I have a reason to be visiting the Galar region soon, then."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:03 pm
The two siblings nodded as they helped cleaned the place up a bit. "I'm actually going to need a favor as well. That. I am actually ashamed about...." Ulla ears perked up as she turned to her brother who was fixing a fallen table. "Roserade got infected. I just need to give her the shot that way she can be fully purified. Another thing I need to do is...well. The Koffing I caught during that big mess. He still shadowfied." He said as he looked to Ulla.

"I'm gonna need your help getting it purified. No matter what I do. It always wants to ram into things. Specifically me and my team of other Poison Pokemon. We were only able to calm it down thanks to Roserade using Sweet Scent. I heard what you did for Rala. You think you could do the same for Koffing?" Ulla was a bit scared at first. This was a Poison Pokemon after all. "Obviously, if you don't feel comfortable. You two can overlook." He said to Ter and Keiko.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:22 pm
I thought Leon was talking to me at first, until I saw Ulla's reaction. Though his offering of letting Keiko and me oversee also made it clearer who he was talking to. "I think I would, yeah," I offered. "If only to ensure the safety of everyone involved."

'I'll help," Keiko offered, looking worried as usual. Though, in this particular instance, she had every reason to be. Purification of a Shadow Pokemon was dangerous business to begin with. Getting a ten-year-old involved, her abilities as a Channeler aside, didn't make anything easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:18 pm
Eventually Sub would appear in Snagem HQ thanks to Freth's Kadabra. He had since passed out from the intense cold and numbing of his body, which was probably for the best. However he needed medical attention and fast. Hopefully Doc Owl was standing by.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:41 pm
Doc would find that there would be no rest for the weary. Though the crisis in Orre had been done, he'd find there be a new medical emergency in very short order. Doc had a tub for therapy in a back room in the med lab. Originally, he figured he'd be using it in case one of the two Articuno hybrids had their way with someone, or an Ice Type Pokemon done something pretty nefarious. Doc didn't imagine that someone would actually have been part of an actual environmental accident...of some kind. Ironic, the more he thought about it, since he figured if someone got in risk of hypothermia or frostbite, it'd happen here in Mount Silver, since its not only up in the mountains, its the mountains in the middle of winter. Not...at a lake. Though considering this lake is known to hold who knows how many Gyarados in the lake even in the best of times...it leaves one to wonder if this was something that could have very well been avoided.

I would make my way into the med lab soon after, finding Doc at the counter. "So how is he."

"He'll make it. Not the worst experience he's been in." Doc said.

"Bah, and I was with Teacher the entire time. I didn't get a call from Freth until after she dropped Sub off with you."

"At least there was someone there." Doc said. "And they got the situation remedied."

"More than...I could have imagined. Though...now...I'm kind of questioning something..." I said.

"What is that?"

"How in the hell is Tristen going to take care of a freakin' Gyarados? They're not exactly land dwellers, let alone traverse it." I said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:55 am
Blizzard120

"How in the hell is Tristen going to take care of a freakin' Gyarados? They're not exactly land dwellers, let alone traverse it." I said.

"Pool." Sub muttered, throat strained and eyes closed. Whether or not the two half avian men heard him from where he was would be seen but alas he continued to speak. "We have...pool." He continued to force himself to speak, apparently in response to Blizzard's musing on how Tristen would take care of a Gyarados. This was a good sign, he was coherent enough to not only eaves drop but also speak, perhaps he escaped the incident without any major brain damage. It was humorous though that his first concern was about taking care of the beast that almost got him killed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:36 pm
The two of us perked up, Doc looking back towards the way to the back, then looked towards me. "I suppose there you have it." Doc said.

"Is he decent?"

"He's got a gown on and Orderly is with him to keep tabs on him." I left Doc to his devices then made my way to the back. Past a couple of doors and there where Sub sat in a tub with Orderly on standby in case anything happens. The room was somewhat humid, thanks to the warm waters that Sub was soaking in. "Holding together, Sub?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:26 pm
Blizzard120
The two of us perked up, Doc looking back towards the way to the back, then looked towards me. "I suppose there you have it." Doc said.

"Is he decent?"

"He's got a gown on and Orderly is with him to keep tabs on him." I left Doc to his devices then made my way to the back. Past a couple of doors and there where Sub sat in a tub with Orderly on standby in case anything happens. The room was somewhat humid, thanks to the warm waters that Sub was soaking in. "Holding together, Sub?" I asked.

When Blizzard entered the room Sub slowly rolled his head to the side to look at the hybrid, his movements sluggish. "Yeah." He said, pointing a somewhat shaky hand at Orderly. "I got big tall and...many armed, to keep to me company." He chuckled, or at least attempted to, the entire ordeal sapped the strength out of his mentally and physically.

"I've jumped from towers and survived fighting legends just fine but go for an inopportune swim and I end up sitting on death's stoop...ha." He continued, pointing out the irony.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:25 pm
I knocked on the open doorway on my way into the medlab before making my way in. "Glad to see you're alright," I said to Sub once I laid my eyes on him. "Things got a little crazy out on the lake."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games