Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara blushed softly as he heard the loud mouth of this man's voice with the demon arm. He blinked a few times as he noticed the arm, looking at him with his teal and orange eyes. He summoned his Chesspiece keyblade before standing in front of Serine to keep her safe from any danger as he noticed the aura around the white haired men. He stood there silently before stabbing his keyblade into the ground, his eyes shining bright before slapping his hands together. Closing his eyes, two Aura Lion Dream Eaters appeared to keep Serine protected before he grabbed his Chesspiece keyblade in a samurai pose. He didn't want to fight either but if it were to come to it, he was ready.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero and Lucia listen to Serine for where they are, this puzzles them, Nero decide to tell them as he pull his Blue Rose back in holster, "You are telling you never heard of Devil May Cry Shop," he says as he rise his eyebrow, then recall what Serine said as he look at her, "A mission? Cr*p, first that strange demon eating human that me, Dante, and dad wipe them out from the Port Caerula where my girlfriend sang as a songstress, now you two ask us where you two are," he said in sarcastic tone. Lucia look at Nero in confusion, "Don't you think it's strange of demons eating humans, besides why is your demonic arm still glowing," she comment and pointing out about his Devil Bringer. Nero lift his arm in confusion, but there is no sign of demons, until he look at two kids. Suspiciously, he approach both Serine and Takara before he move palm of his devil bringer close to their face, "Just to confirm," he said to them as he blink. His devil bringer is close to Serine's face, it's not bright, but when it's close to Takara's face, it glows brighter. This alert both Devil Hunters, Lucia quickly draws her cutlass, and look at Takara sternly, "What are you?"
Ryu and Rodan thought of it when Chander comment and girls answer, so they shrug. Rodan look at Ace with a smirk, "So Ace, how was it like to be scold by your mom?"

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

LiefAngel223
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:50 pm
Serine Winters

"When the bright light of heaven shines..."

User Image

Serine blushed when Takara stood in front of her and blushed brighter when he summoned his Dream Eaters,which had surrounded her.
"T-Takara...I can protect myself!"said Serine with a slight stutter.
Serine then looked at Nero when he said the Devil May Cry shop.
"Devil May Cry shop? I've...never heard of that shop before..."
Serine then squeaked when Nero placed his hand in her face,then did the same to Takara and watched Lucia pull out her cutlass.
"Wait! Don't attack him! He's like me! Plus...he can't talk!"shouted Serine.
Dante anime fell when he heard Serine's response about his shop,then sprang up with a scowl."What the h*ll do you mean that you've never heard of the shop?!"shouted Dante before he noticed Nero's arm glowed brighter when it was near Takara's face and pulled out his Force Edge.
Vergil didn't say anything and didn't draw his weapon as he was quite curious about the two kids.
Vergil then decided to stop a fight from happening."Everyone...calm down...let's take these two back to the shop and let them explain themselves..."said Vergil calmly as he looked over to Takara and Serine."Sound like a plan?"
in the shop
Ace growled at Rodan after his question.
"Oh it was wonderful!"said Ace with a tone full of sarcasm."How the f*ck do think it was?!"
After that Ace groaned and pulled out and lit a cigarette,taking a puff and looking away from his friends and family.
Vanille,Lior,and Hunter shook their heads when he lit the cigarette,basically just giving up on trying to get him to quit.
Chander just sighed about Ace's habit.

"...The darkness of death and demons go blind."

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara stood still as he saw this man with white hair placed his palm toward his face, making the light glow brighter. He squinted at the devil armed man as the woman asked what he was. He felt sad as he felt like a monster here in this beautiful place. He pushed the devil arm away from him, pointing his keyblade against Nero's throat before listening to Serine try to defend him with her words. He squinted at the demon before making his keyblade disappear into his aura, making his spiritual energy grow even stronger before sighing softly with no sound. He then thought about this Port Caerula which maybe a clue on their mission. With his eyes shining softly at Nero, his made a face that would resemble a child. Sticking his tongue out and using his finger to make his nose look similar like a pig. He then walked away toward Vergil who seemed a lot nicer than the other, not knowing of what he did in the past.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:10 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero and Lucia widen their eyes when Serine explain that he can't talk, while Nero doesn't react about Takara's keyblade close to his throat and lower his devil bringer. Lucia put her cutlass back after watching Takara walking towards Vergil. He sigh and rub his white hair by his left hand, hear what Vergil said, "Heh, I don't know you if you are hybrid or whatever you are," he comment to Takara and walk pass Vergil to head back to shop, "Whatever, from that look it reminds me that I use to get bullied by bunch of human kids when I was a kid, including other half demon, her silent treatment went bad, we didn't know who were our parents," he added to recall his past as a child after get adopted by Kyrie's family. Lucia look at Nero in slight surprise, "Her? You were bullied by kids," she ask him with her eyebrow rise. Nero look at Lucia with straight face, "Yes, but she had a worse experience between demons and humans, and you probably heard her as Heroine of Realm. I have seen her couple times when she was a kid, sometimes we cross each other during our job," he reply to his soon-to-be aunt about his past briefly, he met Mitsuki as a child with her adopted grandfather, but she was never accepted by either humans or demons in young age. However, Lucia widen her eyes as she figure out who is he talking about.
Rodan roll his blue-green and amber eyes from Ace's sarcasm. Ryu walk towards the window to take a peek over the entrance and widen his eyes before he rush towards to kitchen to alert his friends and cousins, "Guys, we better hide," he alert them. Rodan notice his reaction as he tilting his head, "Why?" he ask, then realize, "Are you saying..." "Yes, if Serine and Takara sees us, they will be confuse and find out we were from the future, it will mess up the timeline, not to mention they will notice the appearance similar to our parents," he said to him calmly. Rodan widen his eyes, just as Kyrie look around and snap her finger, "Why don't you kids hide in the closet at the office, I can block it for you," she suggested with a smile on her face. Ryu and Rodan look at each other as they agree, they look at girls, "What do you girls think, hide in the closet and eavesdrop on everyone?"

LiefAngel223
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:14 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

Breathing out a sigh of relief and watching Takara make a pig-like face at Nero,made her snort a little before trying to keep her laughter in after hearing Nero say he was bullied.
Once calm she looked at Nero with an apologetic smile before starting to walk towards Vergil,herself.
Although as she passed Dante she stopped and couldn't help but be a little mean when she caught sight of his glare towards her,probably because she stopped them from hurting Takara."Amazing...it's like no-one can tell..."she said to Dante when she got a closer look at him.
Keeping his glare,Dante looked at her."Tell what?"
"That you're actually a female~"
With that,Serine smirked and finished walking towards Vergil.
Dante,on the other hand,grew anger about Serine's little remark but didn't do anything since his brother,fiance,nephew and her friend was watching.
Even if I did harm her...her friend would have my head...thought Dante.
Vergil heard what Serine said to his brother and chuckled.
"Good one,young lady."he told her before looking at Takara."That face...I'll admit was a new one for me...so excellent choice,young man."
Serine looked down at the ground."Th-Thank you,S-Sir..."
Nodding with acknowledgement,Vergil started walking towards the shop with his brother and Serine following him,as well as the others,of course.
in the shop...
The girls and boys,minus Chander,heard Ryu and started to panic.
"The closet it is!"shouted Lior and Vanille as Lior grabs Ace and Vanille grabs Hunter and run into the closet that was in the office.
"Whoa!"shouted the boys.
Chander stayed right where he was,since he was from this time."I-I'll help you out,Kyrie!"he said while waiting for the other two boys to hide.

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara walked toward the shop with his eyes blinking a few times. It looked bright with it's neon light before closing his eyes to see a glimpse of a vision where many deadly creatures were heading over to this shop, being stopped by a small band of heroes with powerful weapons defeating the army of what looked like shadow like creatures. He opened his eyes as he saw that the sign shined a bright color that was a shade of red, reading the sign before smiling softly. He read the 'Devil May Cry' which made him wonder where it came from before looking at the white haired men walking to the shop. He wanted to keep quiet as he looked over at Serine waiting for her to lead the way.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu and Rodan quickly join in the closet with them, before Kyrie close a door. She look at Chander with a smile, "Thank you Chander, I am appreciate it," she reply to him, just as Nero enters the office and notice Kyrie holding a closet door. He rise his eyebrow and cross his arm, "Kyrie? What the h*ll are you doing?" he ask her, Kyrie look at her boyfriend and block the closet door, "Kids in the future needs to hide from the guest, so I suggest the closet," she reply with a smile on her face, yet bit nervous. Nero realize as he widen his eyes, "They are not suppose to meet anyone in the past because they will notice our kids will similar faces, and it might effect the timeline," he says to her to make it clear. Kyrie nod quickly, Nero understand and decide to keep quiet about future kids. He look at the closet, Ryu begin to speak, "Don't worry dad, we will keep quiet, but we will just eavesdrop you guys' conversations," he says to him. Nero smirk a little and rub back of his head by his hand, "Alright, you better eat the cake quietly, if you have it with you," he said to them, "We will try be quiet as possible," Rodan reply, just as Lucia enters and two former Order of the Sword member place their own finger against their lips to signal her to be quiet about future kids. Lucia looks confuse and look at the closet, then realize as she nod.

LiefAngel223
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:55 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

In the shop,Chander helped Kyrie with hiding his friends."You're welcome,Kyrie"he said just as Nero and Lucia walked in.
Dante and Vergil then walked in and were confused."Where are...?"they asked.
Before Vanille,Lior,Hunter or Ace could answer,Chander beat them to it."In the closet...to prevent a paradox...or something like that."
The twins then nodded in response and understanding.
meanwhile...
After watching everyone walked into the shop and looked at the sign and whistled."This place is pretty interesting...well so far anyway..."said Serine as she looked over to Takara with a smile."what do you think about this place,Takara?"
Serine then remembered that Takara couldn't speak and face palmed."Er...never mind...let's just finish up here and continue with our mission...okay?"said Serine as she cautiously stepped into the shop.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara nodded softly as he watched Serine walk into the shop. He felt so much power within the shop which made his feel a little nervous as he looked at the building. He slowly took off his backpack before opening it to grab a book that he grabbed earlier back at the market. He opened the book slowly as he began to read what was inside. He smiled softly, letting Serine do the talking as he read outside.
In the far distance, a man appeared on top of one of the buildings, his cloak blood read as he held a charm within his bloody hand. The charm showed a soft aura which hid his own from anyone, making him almost invisible to the others. His smile stretched widely as he watched the people walk into the shop that said 'Devil May Cry'. He smiled brightly with his scars stretching, blood oozing out of his fresh cuts before disappearing into the night, waiting for his chance of attack.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

When Serine enters, Nero look puzzled of Takara, "... Right, he doesn't talk," he comment, Kyrie look at him in confusion, which he notice, "There is a guy, but that girl said he can't talk," he explains to her as she understand, while blocking closet door. Lucia look at Nero with stern face, "Nero, we are still need to discuss about strange demon eating human at that church where your girlfriend sing," "It's Port Caerula, and those a**holes ruin her comfort spot," he argue with his aunt, which Ryu want to argue, but knowing it will expose himself and his friends. Kyrie look at Serine in concern, "Umm excuse my husband's rudeness, but why are you here for?" she ask her nicely, Nero heard his wife's question as he look at Serine as he soften his face. Although, little to know Ryu and Nero, their devil bringer begin to glow softly.

LiefAngel223
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:31 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

Once inside the shop,Serine looked around and saw all of the demon skulls and felt nervous to be in the shop.
Hearing Kyrie,she looked over to her and relaxed some,seeing as how kind she looked and spoke.
"O-Oh I-it's alright...and um...m-my name is Serine...Serine Winters."said Serine a bit shyly."I-It's n-nice to meet you."
Dante rolled his eyes."Oh...now you're shy? When we met you,you were confident...what happened?"asked Dante with a smirk."Demons get your tongue and confidence as soon as you walked in?Or were you only acting brave when you're little boyfriend was close to you?"
In the closet,Hunter and Ace had to hold the girls back in order to keep them from getting out of the closet to hit Dante themselves.
Serine heard Dante and sent an icy cold glare at him while tightening a hand into a fist and gritting her teeth."I...dare you to say...that...again."said Serine.
Serine was angry but not about the boyfriend part of Dante's question,she was just tired of being told that she was acting brave.
Dante,who decided that instigating her was smart,repeated his questions,which caused Serine to growl ,run,and punched Dante as hard as she could,thus sending him flying into a wall,the wall being adjacent to the closet,and knocking him out cold.
Shaking the hand she used to punch Dante with,Serine let out a breath."That...felt...good..."she said then looked at the damage she caused."O-Oh! I-I am so sorry for damaging this place!Oooooh...I've got to learn how to keep my anger in check!"
just then Vergil started laughing and looked at Serine,who was now confused as to why he was laughing.
"S-Sorry...but I think you just gave my twin the punch he truly deserved."said Vergil.
Hearing Vergil,the girls relaxed,happy that someone hit him.
Chander whistled when he saw Serine punch Dante then walked over to the said man to see if he needed to be healed.
Officially calmed down,Serine looked back at every one."A-Anyway...my friend,Takara and I are here because we are searching for a man who has been last seen here...that's why we're here."

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara heard a loud crash which got him nervous so he got up quickly before walking inside. When he did, he noticed Dante
was hurt and Serine was trying to calm herself. This made Takara raise his eyebrow before placing his book back into his backpack. He walked over to Serine before placing his hand against her shoulder softly before looking over to see a pizza slice that was on a desk. This made Takara's eyes shine as he walked to the desk before sitting on it, leaning back before beginning to nibble on the pizza slice with a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:26 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

After all of punching Dante's episode and both Rodan and Ryu watch them through the hole of the closet, Nero look at Vergin strangely, "I never seen you laugh like that dad," he said to him before he and both women look at a girl name Serine, who explains about looking for a man has been seen here. Nero and Lucia look at each other, then he look at Vergil. Before Kyrie begin to ask, Takara arrive in scene and watch him nibbling a pizza, "Dante might going to kick his a**," he said to himself, so Lucia look at Serine, "A man? Does she mean Mundus in human form?" she stated to both father and son. Rodan softly face palm, figured who are they talking about. Nero thought of it with a frown, "That is one theory that Mundus might have behind the massacre at Port Caerula, but we all never heard of demons eating humans. We only seen them killing them," he said with a theory and his past as Order of the Sword member. "Or maybe the man Serine mention might have behind this, it could be a chance that he might be general to Mundus," Lucia suggested to head back to Port Caerula to investigate. Nero listens to her to think about it, all the demon eating human doesn't make any sense, then look at Vergil, "What do you think dad, could the man those two are looking for might be one of general of Mundus?"
Kyrie listens to them, then look at both Takara and Serine, while guarding the closet door, "They might take you where we got the phone call from client about the ambush," she said to them calmly, yet concern about new flesh eating demons four devil hunters might be facing.

LiefAngel223
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:37 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

Vergil stopped laughing and looked at Nero."I have before...you're just never here."said Vergil before listening to Lucia about Serine and Takara looking for a man."It's possible...but ...Serine...can you describe the man the two of you are looking for?"
Serine smiled at Takara after he arrived,put a hand on her shoulder,then started eating a slice of pizza then looked at Vergil."Okay...I don't know who this Mundus is...but the man we're looking for has a golden mask as far as we know."answered Serine."Demons eating people? Ugh sounds like a horror movie..."
Chander was still healing the small injuries that Dante had,and realized that his nose was a bit crooked."I think miss Serine here broke Dante's nose...I can't heal that at all..."said Chander in surprise.
Serine heard Chander and looked at him with a blank face."Oops...my bad..."said Serine monotonously.
In the closet Vanille,Lior,Ace,and Hunter quietly started laughing.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces