Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko snuggled up in the chair and watched. Tsukiko continued to pet Yukie. She was curious if she had a card. Pulling out the Dark Magician Girl card she had looked at earlier. "Can I try?" She asked looking up. Picking up Yukie she sat the fox back in the chair. Repeating the same process James had she want not currently in the Dark Magican Girl's armor.
User Image

Twirling the wand in her hand she felt slightly uncomfortable and embarrassed. "I don't think I used the right card." She muttered lightly as she looked at herself. Thankfully she wasn't blonde her hair was still its normal silver. Her necklace had been altered slightly, but the blue gem was still there, as well as her ring.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

smiling, James looked at Kiko and whistled "see ... I said you were hot, you didnt believe me" he said with a chuckle as Jack shook his head "if it was the wrong card then it wouldnt be succesful" Jack said as James looked at him "trying to hit on my wife?" he asked as Jack shook his head "i learned a long time that i'm better off alone ... now ... Master Magic" he called as he attacked and James smiled "Magical Hats!" he said as the attack hit a giant hat and three more appeared "you missed little brother" said his voice out of nowhere "your getting good at this ... i think your fiance might be better though than i ... its been ten years and i dont know all your tricks" he said as James laugh echoed "thats not the only reason ... she's just as powerful as both of us ... and alot prettier too"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko felt her face heat up. No she would never get used the the compliments. She stood there and just watched. Not really having anything to do. Tsukiko didn't want either of them to get hurt, even if she had cards and normal spells that could heal them. It was unnerving to watch them fight. "Please be careful you two." Twirling the wand she was nervous. Incredibly shy she wasn't use to wearing cloths like this. Even when it was just her hand James she hadn't gotten completely use to it. She was a shy girl after all, and well she wasn't completely sure how these cards fully worked. "No I'm not as powerful as either of you. Don't make things up James." Her face heated up even more and she knew she would never get use to this attention.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"dont worry Tsukiko ... we've been fighting for years" he said as he held his hand forward "magic jammer" he said as a circle appeared under the hats and they vanished "uh oh" he said as he thought quickly "Thousand Knives" he said as one thousand knives shot out of his hands and to Jack, instantly Jack held up a card "Millenium Shield" he said as a large sheild with an egyptian eye on it came to block the attack and both brothers shot their own attack ... ending at a stailmate. the both of them were panting from their attacks "like always ... a draw" he said as Jack went back to his regular form "how'd you do that?" he asked "takes a while for anyone to fully control the Duel Armor ... though i can tell you two will ... have a bit of fun until then" he said as James blushed and Jack turned around to leave "hey ... why dont you stay till the wedding?" he asked as Jack smirked "i got some things to take care of ... dont worry i'll be back" he said as James reluctently okayed it and Jack left. James walked to the porch and looked at Kiko "so ... you got any ideas?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko hugged James, "You're okay right." She asked a bit teary eyes, it was completely unnerving to watch the two fight. The last fight Tsukiko had really been in was back when she had been kidnapped. So even if it was just a game it had scared her. Once she was satisfied he was okay she held him tighter. Shaking her head she spoke, "I haven't any ideas, though I do know I'm not exactly comfortable in this armor...its a bit reviling for me...what did Jack mean by we would have fun." She was so confused right now. Not much was making much sense to her. She was tired and she just didn't get things. So she was overly confused at the moment and knew she had missed something. Her armor was more likely cloth then actual armor she as continued to hug her husband not minding if his armor wasn't exactly as comfortable, but she just wanted a hug at the moment. "I'm sorry me being sick gave away my pregnancy, please forgive me." She didn't want anyone to know she was pregnant. That way no one wold hurt her or James, or even baby Luna. Her thoughts where scattered ad she wasn't making much sense.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

holdin her tightly he tried to comfort her "i think he ment trying to find a way to get these armors off" he said to her as he looked at her "i kinda like it ... shows off your curves and as i always said ... you are very sexy" he said kissing her and slowly the two armors shined and the two were back to normal "dont apologize ... i'm not ashamed and Jack always had a thing for noticing details, he was smarter than me" he said giving her another kiss and hugged her closly "your the only person who can overpower me ... with your magic and looks" he said looking at her then turned to see the sun start to set and put his head on hers "and ofcourse when you're depressed ... every night ... i get the oportunity to chear you up" he said as he got both her sides and gave her a small tickle

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:33 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko giggled lightly as she hugged him. "Will you carry me." She asked nicely as she reached up and kissed. Though she didn't want to let go or move for air. She loved him dearly and wanted to show that at the moment. So she decided that she didn't want to wait to get back to their room. Wrapping her arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. When she finally broke away she giggled and stared to kiss his neck. "I love you James." She whispered in his ear before kissing her way down his neck. "Though don't you think I forgot about the dancing lesson....unless you just didn't like dancing."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"you have to ask?" he said as he picked her up and kissed her stomach "i want to dance with you two all night if i could ... but even in this early stage you need your rest missy" he said as he carried her to their room and gave her one more kiss before putting her down "just think .... tomorrow, it'll be five more days before we actualy become husband and wife ... and not long ater that i'll make our dream home ... things are looking brighter by the second" he said as he looked at the music player and it played some light instramental music "Jack may not say it but the look in his eyes told me he was jelous ... its just sad he decided to just go around alone all these years ... but now he has a bigger family ... and getting bigger too" he said putting his hand on her stomach "i just thought of something ... if Miya is Atticus's daughter then Luna will end up having a grandpa after all" he said as he thought about it then started to laugh "imagine Atticus as a grandfather" he said still laughing

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Don't you think Atticus would mind I mean that's Miya." She didn't even know Atticus except what Miya had told her. "Well, I'm just happy Luna's going to have an uncle. Do you think Jack and Miya will get along....I mean she did shoot him...on purpose...well she was actually trying to shoot you, but her aim was terrible." With that Tsukiko got up and went to put on a nightgown. Yawning she went and laid back down. "Luna's going to have a big family. I don't think anyone in going to be able to deny that girl anything. Its going to be interesting when she gets older....Now tell me if the books the wrote about us are bad...then how is the other art worse." She had been curious about it for quite awhile now.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"because in the ancient paintings tepicting the gods ... most of them decided it was best to not have them in their togas" he said looking at her "and that was the clothes at the time" he said shaking his head "and to be honest ... i kinda dont want to chance we'd have a family feud before the wedding ...oddly enough that was the reason i dont like guns ... but who knows they might not remember each other and be goodd friends ... i hope" he said

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I have one sister and you only have one brother.....unless you have another sibling I've never met....Moving on if they start a fight we tell them to kiss and make up and go on with life that was ten years ago." With that being said Tsukiko got under the covers of the bed. "In my sister's defense it wasn't even a real bullet. It was ice, but it was funny to watch you two freak out." Tsukiko couldn't help, but giggle. It had been nice to actually cause the trouble since she often got blamed for doing horrible stuff when she was innocent. Yawning again she curled up and started falling asleep. "James did you put a sleeping potion in my tea?" Like everything else it hit her at random times. Suddenly she felt super tired. It had been a really long day and she wondered how it had last so long. She had gotten pregnant, planned most of their wedding, and James's brother had shown up. It had been a nice day though, and she didn't want it to end. "Well James what are we going to do now for our honeymoon, since we pretty much got the main point of one out of the way."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"no ... Jack's my only sibling" he said looking at her and changed into a pair of sleep pants and took his shirt off and lied next to her "how could i have done that ... i barly even touched the cups ... which reminds me" he said as a cup of hot tea float to him "thanks ... i need this after my fght with Jack" he said taking a sip and started caughing "didnt expect it to be that freshly hot ... drank it to quick" he said in a hoarce voice as the cup with the tea in it chilled the tea a little "thanks" he said taking another sip to cure his rough throat "and as for what we can do on our honeymoon ... whatever you what" he said as he snuggled next to her "you are so mischivous"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I choice what we did before the wedding you get to choice what we do after." Smiling softly she took his cup away from him and drank the rest of it before giving it back to him. A mischievous smile graced her lips as. She was quite pleased with herself that she had stole his tea. Tsukiko yawned again and curled up in her bed shivering slightly she was started to get cold. "Next time I decide to get pregnant remind me to actually read up more about it." Actually Tsukiko didn't think she would have another child. She didn't even think James would put up with her this time let alone another time later down the road.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"your considering for another?" he said holding her closer to warm her up "well with your experiance you'll have later then if we do then you'd know just what to expect" he said as he stroked her hair and looked at a shelf of books and one caught his eye "is that ..." he said holding his hand out and the book flew towards him
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"the book of Clow ... i thought this was a fairy tale" he said looking at the chains around the book "it will only open for one ... looks like you had a Mystical Artifact with you unbenonsed to either of us"

(i think Luna should have the teddy bear thing too along with the cards and book)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Oh thats and old toy book someone gave me. The card inside are magic, since I couldn't cast spell, becuase no one taught me to control my powers I used them instead." Tsukiko had forgotten all about the book and just thought it had been pass on to the next person in line. With that she continued to lay there still falling asleep. Hearing something coming for the kitchen she rolled over and looked at the bedroom door. "James will you go tell Miya and Luna to keep it down." Then she realized something, they where still in Miya's room training and talking. Sitting straight up she flung the covers off her and walk straight for the door. "No it couldn't be, I closed the book. How did he get out." Flinging the door open she continued for the kitchen not caring she was in her nightgown and barefoot. "KERO!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING."

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games