Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 am
"You know you're wasting your time, right?" GRAY asked as Absinthe was making her way to the training room.

"Purifying Angela isn't a waste of time," Abby insisted, refusing to stop walking. Before she could say anything else on the matter, however, GRAY spoke up again. "It already has everything it needs to be purified. Well, except for one thing - the Shadow Vaccine."

This stopped Abby in her tracks. "She already has enough...? Alright, how do I get a Shadow Vaccine?" she asked, only to get a faux sigh from the resident AI. "You know we have an entire shopping mall in this mountain, right? You don't have to ask me for everything. Take some initiative for once."

Abby nodded - whether to herself or to the AI was unclear - and made her way out of Snagem HQ, exploring Mt. Silver at large. Surprisingly, she found Nebu's shop rather easily and made her way in, only to find said Confagrigus hybrid restocking. Abby found herself unable to speak, weirded out by Nebu's appearance, and because of that, it took the shopkeeper a bit to notice her. "Ah! Greetings, young one, and welcome to my humble shop," Nebu offered, though a bit put off at Abby's confusion, giving the teenager time to respond.

"What... are you?" she asked, not sure what to think of Nebu. "I am a hybrid, young one. A Confagrigus hybrid, to be specific," Nebu offered. "By the way, it's rude to stare."

Abby facepalmed and resisted the urge to shake her head at herself. "Sorry. I... I just haven't ever seen anything... nevermind. I need a Shadow Vaccine for my Combusken. Do you sell those? Or know anyone that does?"

"Ah, yes. I do believe I have that in stock. Just give me a moment," Nebu replied, which filled Abby's heart with hope. Once the hybrid came back, he held up a Shadow Vaccine to her. "There we go. It is a bit pricy, though. Do you have the thirty-five pieces of those... wonderful... gold coins your leader makes?"

Abby felt the hope she had in her heart sink into her gut... until she remembered what she tried to do upon joining Team Snagem. At the time, she didn't pick anything because she didn't find any Pokemon she liked mentioned in the lists, but it was her best hope to get the Snag Coins needed to pay to have Angela returned to her. "Sorry to waste your time," Abby stated, feeling terrible for a moment before her heart was filled with determination. "I'll come back when I have the money!" she added loudly, turning and running out of the Golden Sarcophagus.

"It was nice to meet you, my young friend," Nebu said halfheartedly at Abby's back. "Even though your manners could use some work." Abby heard none of this, though, as she ran back to HQ. Once there, she ran up to the Mission Locker and started paging through it until she found a couple of missions that seemed easy enough and paid well. That's when GRAY spoke back up. "You know, for someone who didn't know where they were going, it's a wonder you didn't get lost, or run into any of the local wildlife. Did you know that the wild Pokemon in Mt. Silver are terrifyingly powerful? Isn't that interesting?"

Abby had a panic attack as she heard GRAY say that, and had to breathe heavily to calm herself down, holding one hand over her hard while the other grasped the mission papers. "Why didn't I think of that?" she asked, condemning herself. She then shook her head at herself. "Nevermind that. GRAY, can I use Claydol for a bit?"

"You know, it's a wonder every member of this team doesn't have their own teleporting Pokemon at this rate. Poor Claydol will end up being an ancient relic at this rate." Abby glared at her SNAG for a moment before an explanation came to mind. "I'm still new here. Of course I don't have a Psychic-type Pokemon on me."

"You've been here for a year, and you haven't even gotten one Pokemon fully evolved yet," GRAY insisted, giving Abby a reality check. "Though, I guess it can't be helped if you don't have as much skill as a Trainer as your father-"

"SHUT UP!" Abby roared, slamming her SNAG against a wall. "Way to break your SNAG, genius!" GRAY spoke up, snapping Abby out her blind rage, though she was still plenty angry at the AI. "Just... shut up and bring me Claydol already." Abby insisted, only to be bumped into by Claydol right away. Before the teenage Deathrage could say anything to it, however, Claydol teleported her away.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:58 pm
Blizzard120
"...he always was slow on the uptake every now and then, even when the obvious is right in front of him." Freth commented.

I let go Aden and stepped back. "You saved Freth and Tristen for me...I...honestly don't know what'd I do with myself if they didn't make it. I'm...in a loss for words really other than I'm rather indebted to you, let alone unable to really judge you anymore right now. What you did meant worlds, Aden." I explained.
"If I'm being honest, I wanted to make it up to all of you for bailing like I did. At the time, I felt like I was lagging behind and couldn't catch up to the tasks in front of us, got frustrated when I couldn't figure out how to actually pull my weight, and left to avoid holding anyone down. Funny part to that?" Aden would give a light chuckle.

"I regretted it a couple of hours later and thought about coming back and apologizing after I calmed down. But with the scene I made, I thought it was a better time to sit down and look in the mirror for a while. Do a bit more traveling, sort myself out... eventually, I ended up traveling around Johto again for a bit of nostalgia and things got weird all over again. I'm still pretty sure it's not a normal occurrence to see the same Celebi twice, let alone them sitting on the forest shrine to wait for you and say they need help again.

"I'm still thinking it was a fancy way of saying 'I know who can help you and how to help you but you won't ask for it, come with me,' seeing as the first time didn't totally stick. It's... it's been a trip. You'd know, you've seen some of it firsthand when we were traveling around."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:36 pm
Darksol88
"I'm still thinking it was a fancy way of saying 'I know who can help you and how to help you but you won't ask for it, come with me,' seeing as the first time didn't totally stick. It's... it's been a trip. You'd know, you've seen some of it firsthand when we were traveling around."

"Weirdness magnet strikes again, huh?" I asked. "That sounds about right."

"Uh...weirdness...magnet?" Tristen asked, as some of what he was told about Aden, apparently that part was left out.

"Don't worry about it." I said.

"Okay...?"

"Though kind of left to ask, though. What of your Pokemon; namely the ones that got Shadowfied."

"Oooo...that...kinda reminds me." Tristen then spoke up again. "I managed to get away with an Electabuzz on our last stand. I'm gonna have to do something about it sometime soon..."

"Yea, that makes two of us." Freth stated. "Apparently come to find out Ein had reached out to Alola a bit. Got my hands on a Hakamo-o that Ein had his way with a bit."

"Ugh, that just makes me think on what Shadow Pokemon still out there even with Ein gone. Blast it..." I said, rubbing the back of my head for a second.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:41 pm
Darksol88

"I could have sworn that you said 'I'll be back.' when you left." Darts quips finally, limping up to both of them before leaning on his crutches for support, doing his best imitation of a certain austrian death machine for emphasis on the quote. He smiles as he hears the story of Aden stumbling across a Celebi and traversing the various timelines to no doubt save their proverbial bacon. "So when she asked you to help did you say something like.... 'Take me away... I don't mind. But you'd better promise me I'll be back in time?'"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:49 pm
Blizzard120

Atlantis_Darts

"To say the least... still set up for an all too sobering experience, though. And did I?" Hearing Darts' question, Aden had to think for a bit. He didn't totally recall it, but he figured it's something he might've said. "If I did, it was probably something to the amount of 'maybe I'll be back,' which well... here I am, I'm back-"

He'd fall silent at Darts' other question, unsure if he was somehow actually there. Let alone how to respond to that one. "...um."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:59 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120

Atlantis_Darts

"To say the least... still set up for an all too sobering experience, though. And did I?" Hearing Darts' question, Aden had to think for a bit. He didn't totally recall it, but he figured it's something he might've said. "If I did, it was probably something to the amount of 'maybe I'll be back,' which well... here I am, I'm back-"

He'd fall silent at Darts' other question, unsure if he was somehow actually there. Let alone how to respond to that one. "...um."

I couldn't help but to sigh, but it really wasn't one out of agitation. We were alive, I could stand to let Darts just have his fun with his whole time-related puns and jabs. As the three of us were talking though, Tristen had a thought that kind of drilled in the back of his mind. This was pretty much the longest he's actually been around Aden and it wasn't with anything serious on the line like back during Sootopolis City and having to remind the chimera hybrid about Pokemon's capability of defying physics. "Uh...Aden...?" Tristen spoke up, trying to get his attention.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:47 pm
Blizzard120

"Yeah, what's up?" He could already tell something was on Tristen's mind, though given everything lately, he'd be surprised if there wasn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:51 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120

"Yeah, what's up?" He could already tell something was on Tristen's mind, though given everything lately, he'd be surprised if there wasn't.

"Can...uh...can I ask you for a Pokemon battle?" He said.

This immediately got Freth's and my attention. "Well, that's a change. You're not usually one to ask for one." Freth said.

"Well, it was something on the back of my mind for a while. Blizz talked about Aden some before now and I wanted to try to battle someone who also was taught by Blizz. Not to mention, all the battling I ever seem to do is either training with Blizz or the fate of the world is at stake." Tristen said, a bit dejected towards the end.

"You know, he's...not wrong. Though as for that first thing, you could have asked anyone else if you didn't want to battle me or Freth. I'm sure someone could have obliged."

"Maybe..." Tristen said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:28 pm
Blizzard120
Darksol88
Blizzard120

"Can...uh...can I ask you for a Pokemon battle?" He said.

This immediately got Freth's and my attention. "Well, that's a change. You're not usually one to ask for one." Freth said.

"Well, it was something on the back of my mind for a while. Blizz talked about Aden some before now and I wanted to try to battle someone who also was taught by Blizz. Not to mention, all the battling I ever seem to do is either training with Blizz or the fate of the world is at stake." Tristen said, a bit dejected towards the end.

"You know, he's...not wrong. Though as for that first thing, you could have asked anyone else if you didn't want to battle me or Freth. I'm sure someone could have obliged."

"Maybe..." Tristen said.

"I mean we're essentially on vacation for now." Darts says, shrugging now that the world was no longer in eternal danger. "No time like the present." He wanted to watch too when was the last time they had a legit normal Pokemon battle in headquarters? It had certainly been a bit by his reckoning.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:12 pm
Blizzard120

Atlantis_Darts

"You know, let me check, see what I have sched- nope, nothing that needs tending to. I'm down for a battle. Rules are up to you since you're making the request and all, but, uhhhh..." Looking around, Aden had a pretty good idea of what might happen if the battle were done right in the main room, especially when the sort of Pokemon that'd be fighting would probably do a lot more than a few trainers just starting out. "We might want to take this to a different room? I just got back and I'd rather not have the next thing I do be replacing furniture and equipment."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:16 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120

Atlantis_Darts

"You know, let me check, see what I have sched- nope, nothing that needs tending to. I'm down for a battle. Rules are up to you since you're making the request and all, but, uhhhh..." Looking around, Aden had a pretty good idea of what might happen if the battle were done right in the main room, especially when the sort of Pokemon that'd be fighting would probably do a lot more than a few trainers just starting out. "We might want to take this to a different room? I just got back and I'd rather not have the next thing I do be replacing furniture and equipment."

"It would be a nice change of pace, honestly." Freth then told Darts. Without saying it, she had a similar thought as soon as everyone got back to the headquarters. Though really, it wasn't much of a vacation as of yet until everyone is finally recovered. Present company included.

"Well, duh." Take it to the training room. All the space in the world in there, or just simply take it outside. Either or works." I said, needing an eyebrow to raise to Aden. "Though now you mention rules...Tristen, Single or Doubles?" I asked.

"Uh...I guess we can keep it simple and do single battle." Tristen said.

"How many Pokemon?"

Tristen thought for a moment. Two? Three? Full Party perhaps? Each one would prove to be a challenge in its own right. Aden did say, though, that he didn't have anything to do so the sky is the limit. "Well, why not the full team then?"

I ended up looking back at Aden for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:08 pm
"Full team would be pretty interesting... yeah, let's go with that. We'll meet up in the battlefield in a few minutes, figure out what Pokemon to use and all, give some time for anyone else wanting to watch to have a chance to. Pretty sure I remember where it is... anyway, sound good?" Though he didn't sound it, Aden was a bit excited about this. Like Tristen, it had been a while since he could relax a bit and have a battle for the fun of it. Though, perhaps not exactly with the same stakes at hand.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:31 pm
"That works for me." Tristen said hopping up from the couch and heading off to go figure up a team. At least...he gotten a few feet away, having a realization, then looked back at me. "Uh...Blizz?" Tristen asked.

"Go ahead. I'll see you with Aden when you're done." With a nod, Tristen continued off to go adjust his party.

He found his way back into his room, conversating with his Pokemon to get them set about what was to come. As he did so, however, he started to think for a moment until he realized something. He REALLY didn't know the first thing about how Aden operates. Granted, he could say that about anyone that he fought in the major battles in the past, but this one was different...like he should have. The most he knew was, like him, he was taught primarily by his adoptive father before he came around. The notion didn't sit too hot, now that he thought about it, considering anything that Tristen knew, Aden did as well, on top of whatever other experience that Aden had. This was probably going to be one of his hardest battles to date. He wanted to make it count.

It would take a bit of time, longer than a few minutes, honestly. So much time, in fact that it prompted a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Tristen asked.

"It's me." I called to him. Tristen made his way to the door, opening it. "Everything alright?"

"Its fine. Just trying to think on who to battle Aden with. Kinda hard to choose just six."

"I understand that one." I said. "Hurry it up, alright?"

I would eventually leave the door and Tristen would close the door once more. I made my way down to the battlefield, meeting back up with Freth along the way. "Is he alright?" Freth asked.

"Probably nervous. I don't know. He's still trying to figure out what Pokemon to use."

It would take a short bit longer until Tristen himself finally made his way back down to the battlefield. I made my way from the nearby stands and on the battlefield myself to address the combatants.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:57 pm
Aile walked down to the main room, earbuds in and talking into a small microphone on the cord. "Yeah, I'll see you in a couple moments." She'd walk outside, waiting as Claydol showed up with a couple of passengers in tow, her friend Robert and a Blissey that looked like she might have nearly as many years on her as he did, with the man holding one egg and Blissey holding two.

"Well well, lass. Dis be where yeh're stayin' now? Interestin'."

"That's right. And are these eggs your surprise you meant?" Aile tilted her head as she looked at them, confused. Blissey would give her a look of 'these are probably what you think these are, duh', looking somewhat annoyed.

"Hilda, beh nice. Yeh, dese beh what yeh tink dey are. Pokémon eggs. Yeh an' two oters get 'em. Called in a few favors, so yeh better treat dem right." He gave AIle a joking smirk as he handed her the egg he held. "I tink dis one fits yeh best, dough."

"Ah, well, thanks," Aile blinked, taking the egg and watching it shake. "Um.."

"Yeah, dey might be a bit close teh hatchin'. Now, I'm sure Hilda would like teh hand out dese other two, so dat she can get back home."

"Blis," Hilda agreed, looking a bit annoyed.

"Well, I suppose you guys can come in. This wasn't what I was expecting, to be honest, but shouldn't be any harm. Sub'll probably have an idea of who to give these to." Aile motioned for the two to follow her in, which they would, following Aile to meet with Sub.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:11 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile walked down to the main room, earbuds in and talking into a small microphone on the cord. "Yeah, I'll see you in a couple moments." She'd walk outside, waiting as Claydol showed up with a couple of passengers in tow, her friend Robert and a Blissey that looked like she might have nearly as many years on her as he did, with the man holding one egg and Blissey holding two.

"Well well, lass. Dis be where yeh're stayin' now? Interestin'."

"That's right. And are these eggs your surprise you meant?" Aile tilted her head as she looked at them, confused. Blissey would give her a look of 'these are probably what you think these are, duh', looking somewhat annoyed.

"Hilda, beh nice. Yeh, dese beh what yeh tink dey are. Pokémon eggs. Yeh an' two oters get 'em. Called in a few favors, so yeh better treat dem right." He gave AIle a joking smirk as he handed her the egg he held. "I tink dis one fits yeh best, dough."

"Ah, well, thanks," Aile blinked, taking the egg and watching it shake. "Um.."

"Yeah, dey might be a bit close teh hatchin'. Now, I'm sure Hilda would like teh hand out dese other two, so dat she can get back home."

"Blis," Hilda agreed, looking a bit annoyed.

"Well, I suppose you guys can come in. This wasn't what I was expecting, to be honest, but shouldn't be any harm. Sub'll probably have an idea of who to give these to." Aile motioned for the two to follow her in, which they would, following Aile to meet with Sub.

"Aye laddie it be ah right dooheckeny if'n yeh do ken." Darts throws over his shoulder at the retreating pair as he follows Tristen and Aden down to the battlefield, a metallic clang interspersed every other step as he propels himself down to the bleachers on his crutches. "Can you believe with all of the technology we have Doc couldn't give me a rocket-powered wheelchair?" he complains to no one in particular as he takes a seat in the bleachers, stashing both of his metal supports next to him. Despite his bravado, he takes a good deal of time to place his leg gingerly on the seat in front of him.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games