Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:12 pm
Leon merely walked off back to their room to get his stuff ready, not even telling Ulla to do the same as he just passed right by her. Ulla felt a chill in the air as she turned to watch him walk away. He was more than angry. He was furious. "I'm gonna go get my stuff ready Keiko." She said as she followed right behind her brother.

Once they entered their room she grabbed her bag and put it around her. She watched as her brother was getting his stuff packed. Bubble gum, a lighter, some other things that he would need. "...Leon are you-" "Don't say it. I know. I'm acting irrational right now. But I finally get to see that f****** face in person...don't you dare try to stop me Ulla. You might get hurt." He warned her as he finished packing his things. With that, Ulla was determined to keep him sane.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:30 pm
Veronica was fashionably late as always. "Whats wrong?" She asked Cosmo whose eyes seemed to be twirling around.
"Too much information..." he seemed exhausted.
"Uhhh..." she took the SNAG and checked on things. "We should get to Orre."  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 pm
I woke up softly, the massive headache I've had since Rala's Shadow Kiss finally subsiding. It didn't take me long to notice how badly I smelled though. "How long have I been out?" I asked aloud, expecting Keiko to hear me.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" GRAY answered, as there was nobody else in HQ to do so. "Why aren't you in Orre with the rest of the team? You can't be so lazy to have just slept in for that whole mission."

"Implying I had a choice in the matter," I said calmly, not bothering myself to be riled up by GRAY's bedside manner. With that said, I got up and went through my stuff looking for a fresh change of clothes, which is how I discovered that Rala's ball was missing. "Wait, where's Rala?"

"How should I know? Though I shouldn't be surprised that you can't keep up with your own Pokemon. By the way, and you really SHOULDN'T need ME to tell you this, but check your SNAG," GRAY quipped. Finding that almost immediately, I looked through it to find a very recent message from Keiko. I replied, assuring her that I was fine and asking her where Rala was. When she replied that she had the Gardevoir with her and that the purification finally kicked in, it hit me that Rala being infected was probably part of the reason why it took me so long to recover from Shadow Kiss. She was hurting, too. I then instructed her to have Rala wait fifteen minutes or so before teleporting to me and hit the showers.

As expected, said Gardevoir was waiting for me when I got back out. "Master!" she cheered, wrapping me in as tight of a hug as she could without impaling me with her heart. Her happiness faded quickly, as the guilt set in. "Master, I'm sorry. What I did to you, what I made you do t-"

"Rala, that was the virus. That wasn't you. I'm not letting you take the blame for that," I insisted. She laughed, which told me she was feeling better, too. Before I could say anything else however, Rala had teleported us away from HQ.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:56 pm
Ter's Pokemon, Rala teleported the four of them as Leon was the first to move for the couches as he laid on his stomach. He groaned in relief that all of this was over. "Thank Arceus...it's finally over." Leon said in a muffled tone as his face was buried in the cushions. He looked over where the three were as he noticed his sister wanting to take care of her adoptive mother more. When she herself, was looking exhausted. "Mama, let's go to your room so I can finish healing you up so you could feel better." She said tugging on Keiko's arm as she almost stumbled backwards from tugging. That's when Leon quickly got up from his comfy spot and caught her before she fell.

"Ulla you've supported everyone too much. I think it's time you take a rest yourself. You haven't gotten a moment to even breathe sense we nose dived the ship into Realgam Tower." He said as Ulla, her stubborn self got up quickly and held onto his mother's hand. "I'm fine. I need to make sure everyone is okay first before I can rest." Leon sighed as he lightly hit her head. With that light hit sent a rush of exhaustion through her body, as the adrenaline finally wore out as this time she fell to her knees. She forgot she changed into that form with Mimikyu because she believed her father and brother were dead. She hasn't gotten to telling the two yet after everything. "See? What I tell you. C'mon, let's get you into better clothes to wear. Then get you to bed. You look like you just went through hell." He said as he picked her up and cradled her. "I-I don't want to be alone..." Ulla said as she looked over to Keiko and Ter. Leon sighed once more. "They probably want some alone time to themselves right now. Keiko did believe that her fiancee was dead too you know. Ultimately it's up to them Ulla."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:02 pm
Keiko and I watched the siblings argue about Ulla's weariness until Keiko spoke up. "Help Leon put her to bed. I'll check up with Doc Owl about my injuries," she insisted, kissing me on the cheek and giving Ulla a hug with her one good arm before walking off.

'Leon's right, Ulla. Come on, I'll tuck you into bed." I offered, smiling at the little girl who tried so hard for others.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:27 pm
Ulla hugged Keiko back as she started to walk off to Doc Owl's. She watched Keiko walk until her attention laid onto Ter who was offering to tuck her in. Ulla merely nodded as Leon led the way to their room. Once they entered, Leon sat Ulla down on her bed as Leon went to their closet to pick out some more cleaner, comfier clothes. "...Papa. Leon." "If it's about being alone. I don't want to hear it. You know you're not." "I-It's not that...something happened...when I thought you guys were dead." She said as she pulled out a Pokeball as Mimikyuu came out with it's head crooked from battle. "I forgot to tell you Papa..but the toy you got me became possessed by an actual Mimikyuu when I went with Odd. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. But...when I thought you two were dead. I lost it, I lost sanity. I didn't cry, I didn't get mad, I didn't do anything. I just...felt empty. I snapped mentally, I didn't move. All I remember was calling out for you two. Then, Mimikyuu covered me and somehow. We fused."

Leon was listening intently as he picked out a floral pajama set for her to change into. The child then grabbed it from her brother as she started to change into it. Leon adverted his eyes in a different direction for the time being to give his sister some privacy. "Fusion? I know Channelers share a bond with their Pokemon of the same type. And come up with moves that tailor around their bond. But fusing?"  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Odd had arrived back to HQ around the same time as Terashi, Keiko, Leon and Ulla along with the rest of his group. "I am more than ready to get some real rest. I've missed this place." He announced to the others.

"Me too." Lykas agreed, grabbing Odd's hand and dragging him off to their room almost immediately. They'd show back up eventually. But for now? They were getting a bit of quality time of their own.

Kaya nodded to Tristen. "Let's get this guy to the medlab for a bit. Doc Owl's going to have words with him. I bet Blizz is gonna get it the worst, though." He laughed. It really wasn't anything to laugh at, of course, but what else could one do at the moment? It was either laugh, cry or go numb while everything processed and he refused to accept emotional numbness as an option.

As the others scattered to their respective places, Wren found his way to one of the couches and flopped on it to do some thinking. It was over. What now?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:58 pm
As I heard Ulla explain what happened to her plushie, I couldn't help but smirk. "I guess we have something in common, then," I said. In that moment, though, I chose not to say why, since I didn't want to burden her with the thought of that event while she was in this state.

I turned away from Ulla as she took the pajamas from Leon, so she could change in privacy. "It was probably a defensive mechanism," I remarked to Leon. "Given what she was going through at the time."

Meanwhile, Abby made it home alongside her big brother, who had proceeded to walk off elsewhere. "Glad that's over with. Feels like we've been gone for months," Abby huffed, plopping down on a couch separate from Wren, ignoring the Grass Channeler for now. She was feeling worn out, but she wasn't sure if she felt like sleeping or not.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:13 pm
The two siblings looked at Ter a bit confused at what he meant by sharing something in common. But they didn't pry on it. "That would make sense...Mimikyuu has that cloak in order to protect themselves from sunlight. And to hide it's true identity. Maybe seeing Ulla in that state, they shared something in common. To hide it's true emotions." He said as he felt a small tug as he turned back to Ulla as she was fully dressed in her floral pajamas. Leon knelt down to her level as she picked up Mimikyu.

"I remember being so scared, but when we fused. It's like we shared those emotions..but. Also felt scary, all of my emotions were like my fuel. Telling me to take down S-22. If the fight went on any longer. I'm sure I would've been in a more sorry state than now. I wanted to act all on instinct. Nothing else, just run ride into battle without even thinking. But...seeing Mama hurt. It brought me back." She said as she supported the broken Mimikyuu's neck with her hand to make its 'head' stand straight. "Then when we were out of that form...all those emotions came running at me like a sudden storm. I wanted to go back into that form. I didn't want to feel the pain again...I didn't want to feel so...lost. Even now, I want to go back into that form. Because I'm afraid something is going to happen again. Or I might get nightmares while I rest."

Leon sympathized with his sister, as she is the same age as when he lost their parents. Luckily, both of them had someone to keep them sane at the time. He had his baby sister at the time. While Ulla had her adopted mother. Ulla then laid back in her bed as she was fighting to stay awake to talk to the two of them still. "When I saw you and Papa back...I was so relieved...I was terrified, I don't know what would become of me if I actually lost you two..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:55 am
Ryan finally makes it back to HQ and moves through without a word. He goes to his room, gathers up what little he still had here, and then places both SNAG and Snag Machine on the bed. He had no desire to associate with people who could justify murder when it suited their cause.

And with that Ryan would head back out and leave HQ. He was headed first for Ecruteak. He had something he wanted to have worked on there before he would finally head home to Alola for a good stint to figure out just what he was going to do from here on out.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:32 am
"Thank goodness for that pink-haired guy and his Celebi friend," I muttered under my breath. Though, given that I was tucking Ulla in while saying that, she probably heard me. "Normally, I would have Keiko spend time with you until you pass out, since it sounds like you'd like that, but she's going to be out of commission for a few days while she gets her arm and whatever rib bones still need mending. I hope you don't mind Leon and me watching over you instead."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games