Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:18 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie clap with a smile, "We have a cake to serve," she remind them. Ryu blink about his mom's comment, "Yay," he said in monotone. Rodan smirk at Ryu's monotone, before he got up and leaves the room, "I can't wait for that cake, I'm starving," he said and leave the room. Nero shook his head with a smile, "I wonder what kind of cake you made," he said to his wife, who giggle, "It's a surprise," she reply as she, Nero, and Ryu leave to kitchen.
Lucia look at both Dante and Vergil once more, "I swear you two are always get each other's throat," she comment about them.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:41 pm
Vanille Sparda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"
Yeah...I'm Dante's daughter...
"

Dante and Vergil looked at Lucia."We're brothers! Of course we're going to be at each others' throats!"they said simultaneously.
In the room...
The three kids heard Kyrie mention the cake and jumped up and ran out of the room."Yay! Cake!"they shouted happily.
Dante and Vergil then heard the footsteps and yelling of happiness.
Dante chuckled."Sounds like someone is excited for something."
"Well considering that it's still Nero's birthday..."
"Oh yeah...that's right."

"
...And no...I'm not as reckless as my dad.
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Lucia rise her eyebrow, yet hears kids yelling, and this answer her question when Vergil respond, "Ah, your son's birthday is today," she comment and look at where the kids gone to, "I wonder what kind of cake he's having," she said to herself and left to the kitchen.
Kyrie set the plates ready with the forks, just as Nero and two boys arrive as Ryu and Rodan are patiently waiting for the slice of cake. Lucia suddenly enters the kitchen with arms cross, "Happy birthday Nero," she greet her nephew, this startled him as he and Kyrie look at where Lucia is standing. He break the silent, "How the h*ll did you know that!?" he shouts at her, and she simply reply, "Your father said so."

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:03 am
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Getting to the kitchen,Chander,Lior and Vanille were beaming with excitement for the cake.
"I can't wait to take a bite of cake!"said Vanille.
"I can't either...uhhh Vanille...you're drooling..."said Lior.
Vanille squeaked,rather adorably,and wiped off the drool while blushing in embarrassment.
Chander saw that and smirked."Now who looks adorable?"asked Chander."Ahhhh...too bad Hunter isn't around to see this~"
Vanille blushed brighter from what Chander had said."Ch-Chander! Sh-Shut up!"shouted Vanille.
Dante and Vergil chuckled after hearing the children talking then looked at Hunter."Alright Hunter...you're good to go now..."said Dante as he walked into the kitchen.
Vergil got up and joined the rest of his family,minus one since he was still trying to calm down.
Hunter sprung up and ran to the kitchen and hugged Vanille from behind,making her squeak again.
"Chander was right,Vani~"said Hunter."You're absolutely,beautifully...adorable."
Vanille's face then bloomed into a reder-than-red blush and whined from even more embarrassment.
Dante watched and was trying not to let his anger out,while his eye twitches.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:30 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero take a notice of Dante's reaction before he smirk, "Trying to kill Hunter for flirting with Vanille?" he provoke him, which Ryu and Rodan heard from both Nero, Hunter and Vanille as they snickers. Kyrie begin to pull out a cake. Lucia look at the cake Kyrie made, "Nice design, Order of the Sword insignia is it?" she priase her, yet noted the insignia from Order of the Sword. Kruie smiles at her, "We use to be part of it, until that day."

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:35 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Dante looked at Nero."I'm trying not to...I mean that is my little girl."said Dante.
Vanille had calmed her blush down and heard her dad."Dad! I'm not little anymore!"shouted Vanille.
Hunter chuckled and hugged Vanille closer to him."She Vani...just ignore him...your dad is just being overprotective...besides...he knows I won't hurt you~"said Hunter as sent a smirk to Dante.
Dante's eye twitched again as he balled his hands into fists,trying to keep calm.
Vergil listened to the whole talk and chuckled.
Chander and Lior laughed at the three talking half-demons before looking back at the cake with excitement.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:32 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero snickers at his uncle, "Then I am d*mn lucky my adopted dad didn't kill me after he and my adopted mom were killed," he provoke him. Kyrie start slice a cake and pass it to kids with a smile, Ryu and Rodan are eager to eat the cake she made.

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:51 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Dante growled at his nephew after Nero provoked him.
Hunter,Vanille,Lior,and Chander smiled more and thanked Kyrie but politely waited until everyone had a piece of cake.
"Hey...Lior...betcha we did good on the cake!"said Vanille.
"You're on!"said Lior.
Hunter rolled his eyes."Pffffft...come on...I'm pretty sure the two of you did great!"said Hunter.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image

A shake began to appear around the area as a large portal appeared a mile away from the DMC shop. Escaping out of the portal, Takara appeared, still holding Serine's free hand before noticing where they were. Neon lights shined around them as Takara blushed softly, realizing he was still holding Serine's hand. He quickly let go before rubbing the back of his white and black hair, looking around before smelling the darkness of demons throughout the air but none were to be seen or felt. He could just smell how many died at this location.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:33 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

While Kyrie serves the cake, Ryu and Nero startle from the area starts to shake. Rodan grip on the doorway as he look around, "What the h*ll was that? An earthquake!" he shouts in roughly surprise. Ryu and his parent's gripping on anything close to them, Ryu look at his parent's as Nero narrow his eyes suspiciously, "It could be possible," he reply as both Ryu and Kyrie hug each other. Kyrie look at four devils, "Do you all four mind to check and see everything is okay outside," she request them as both Lucia and Nero look at her. Lucia nod, "Very well," she reply and leaves the building, Nero hoping there are not any daemons again as he follow his aunt.

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:34 am
Serine Winters

"When the bright light of heaven shines..."

User Image

When Serine popped out of the portal she looked around,after Takara let go of her hand,and whistled."Wow...this is a lot of bright lights..."said Serine as she noticed Takara looking around as well."So...where shall we begin?"
Serine then started to look at all of the different shops and buildings that surrounded them.
"This place is huge!"

"...The darkness of death and demons go blind."

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:47 am
Vanille Sparda

"
"

When the shaking started,everyone was trying to stay standing,which they managed to do and listened to Kyrie ask Dante,Vergil,Nero,and Lucia if they would go and see what caused the shaking.
Dante and Vergil nodded then followed after Nero and Lucia.
"I hope it wasn't an Earthquake..."said Vanille.
"Me too..."said Lior.
Hunter and Chander looked at each other before shrugging.
Ace ran into the kitchen a few minutes later looking a little shaken.
"Wh-What the h*ll was that?!"he asked.

"
"

(Ahhhh please pardon the pun...and please forgive the two separate posts...I was kind of in a hurry because I need to go shopping with my mom...)  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara didn't know on where to start. All he remembered was that they needed to go to the church but sadly enough, he didn't know how to get there. He rubbed the back of his head softly as he wondered where to start, looking around the large buildings as he was unsure on where they are anyhow. He then felt powerful auras close by as he quickly swung his backpack around his right shoulder, smiling brightly before letting Serine lead the way.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero and Lucia exit out of the shop and notice nothing damage, this surprise them as they exchange glance at each other. Lucia pull out her throwing dagger, while Nero pull out his Blue Rose before they start walking to look for any demons or possibly, in Nero's case, Daemons. Lucia scan her eyes around, until her eyes lay on two kids, "Hey Nero, we better send those kids back home," she inform him as Nero look at two kids, his devil bringer starts to glow from a boy. Nero look at his arm, "Yeah..." he reply and start approaching them, which Lucia notice in surprise, "Wait Nero," she tries to stop him. Nero approach to two kids, while holding his gun, "Hey! You kids better head back home if you don't want to be killed by demons or get eaten, unless you two are bad a** devil hunter," he tells them wth slightly scowling face, while his devil bringer continues to glow.
Ryu is continue to holding his plate of cake, until Ace arrive. Kyrie look at Ace before she hand a slice of cake to him with a smile, "Don't worry Ace, Nero and others will check what's going on outside, hoping no demons lurking around," she said to him calmly. Rodan holds his plate of cake and look at girls and sigh, "Don't you guys think it's strange that shaking is short?" he ask them, this catch Ryu's attention and thought of it, "Come to think of it, it does shake a little," he added. Kyrie look at two boys in confusion, "What are you two mean?"

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:04 pm
Serine Winters

"When the bright light of heaven shines..."

User Image

After leaving the shop,Dante and Vergil ran and caught up to Nero and Lucia and noticed Serine and Takara."Huh?Who in the h*ll are they?!"asked Dante when he looked at Lucia.
"They could be from the future as well since they seem lost and confused."said Vergil.
While Serine was thinking about where to start their search,she was startled by a loud and angry sounding voice,which in turn made her immediately go into a fighting position with her keyblades out.
Realizing that the voice came from a white-haired man in front of them,she put her arms down leaving her blades out and her guard up,just in case the man was going to attack them."Who are you...and demon hunters?"asked Serine."Oh and one more thing...There's no way in h*ll we're leaving! Not until we finish our mission!"
Serine then noticed Lucia,Dante,and Vergil and scowled."Wonderful...more of them...I don't trust them at all but...Takara and I need to know if we're in the right place...thought Serine as she signed."I'm really not in the mood for a fight...can one of you just tell us where we are?"she asked.
back in the shop...
Ace took the plate of cake from Kyrie and said thanks.
Vanille and Lior heard Rodan and Ryu then nodded their heads."You're right...that was too short to be an earthquake..."said the girls.
Chander thought for a second."Hmmm...maybe it was just a tremor...a mini non-damaging earthquake...it happens quite often and sometimes people can't even feel them."said Chander.
Ace rolled his eyes."Yeah? Well what ever it was...it woke me up from my nap!"said Ace angrily.
"Did you happen to have fallen out of the bed?"asked Hunter.
"Yeah...why?"
"Oh...no reason...it just explains why I heard the sound of an empty coconut hit the floor."

"...The darkness of death and demons go blind."

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces