Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

smiling, he looked at her and then to the music player and winked, summoning a disk and the song Kissed by a Rose started to play "you know ... this song reminds me of you" he said softly as he slowly danced with her

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Really how," She asked as she moved to wrap her arms around his neck. Even if she always thought dancing like this was silly she still wanted to dance with him. "Did they have dances at your school....honestly I've never danced before. I've been practicing though....for a lot longer then I think I would care to admit...just because I wanted you to ask me to dance with you....silly isn't it." Smiling softly as she looked up at him.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:32 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"not realy ... i feel the same" he said with a smile and held her closer "i think Luna wants to see the wedding ... might be another reason why she's here" he said still smiling "she's a good kid ... i'm glad we're going to raise her right" he said as he closed his eyes "i've ... never been to a dance before ... just didnt seem the need to ... till now anyway" he said as he dipped her then suddunly an explosian came from outside "what now?" he said looking out the window and saw ... himself. an exact replica of James Ambrose was standing in a crater and looked at the house "that's not me" he said as he jumped out of the window and pointed his sword at the imposter and the other did the same

(dont worry, he isnt a bad guy either)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko looked out the window and just stared at it. "James...." She said worriedly looking back and forth between the two. Gripping the bottom of her dress like a nervous child would have. She had her own sword in her hand. Stepping through the window and into the sand. Watching the other person like a hawk. Tsukiko didn't like this, not in the least bit. Gripping her blade tightly with both hands she wanted to know why this person was here. Why did he look like her husband, what did he want.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

the two stared at eachother and both kept their swords pointed at the other. suddunly the imposter James lunged at the real one and they faught with the skill of masters. each blow was easily coutered by the other and it seemed neither would win, then the other James did something even the real James couldn't do, he spun around with sword in hand and jumped in the air, kicking him in the back and knocking him down. seeing the move in almost a slow motion way, he realized who he was and had a face of shock and happiness "there's only one person i know who's ever mastered that move" he said as he stood up and sheithed his sword as the other James did the same and the guise faded to show his real self
User Image
"seriously James ... i expected better from you, after all Leo taught us both that move" said the man as James just looked at him "hello Jack" was all he managed to say after a while and then began to tear up and Jack did the same "it's been-" "ten years" Jack finished and smiled as the two of them wiped there eyes and James looked at Tsukiko and walked towards her "Kiko ... i'd like you to meet someone very special ... this is Jack Ambrose ... he's my younger brother ... Jack ... this is Tsukiko Yuki ... my soon to be wife" he said as Jack bowed "but hold on i thought you were dead" he said as Jack got serious "no ... when the Necromancer's attacked Leo snuck me out ... i saw them kill him ... i was so scared ... i ran ... i ran so far that i didnt know where i ended up ... Leo taught you the art of Sorcery ... so i couldn't learn with you ... i spent the last ten years honing my mind, i embraced the other half of our family ... the Conjurer side, just as powerful as Sorcerer's and can use all the spells ... but i can also create illusions or even summon creatures with just my imagination" he said as James listened to his story and fell down, sitting on the beach "all this time ... and i never knew" he said depressingly "i'm even up to your level ... the only difference is our conduates ... mine's our family heirloom ... Merlin's spellbook: the Grimorum"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko sat down in the sand next to James checking on him. Standing up she gave a proper curtsey. "Its wonderful to meet you..though I'm surprised we haven't met before...me and James met a few times when we where younger..." Smiling softly she sat by James again. "Tea and cookies sound good about now, shall I go fetch some while you to get caught up better." Smiling softly she was slightly happy to know that their family was now getting bigger. Taking her hand she wiped away the tears. Feeling rather out of place at the moment. Just because she had never even knew that he had a sibling. Just one more fact she had yet to learn. "I'll be back I'm going to go make the tea. I found this interesting strawberry flavored tea that I want to try. I'll bring the trays out in a few minutes while you to catch up." Dusting the sand off her dress she kept smiling until she was inside. Half tempted to make a run for that bookself link type thing he had shown her. Maybe there was a book about him she could read. That why she didn't feel so stupid, after all was his brother his blood brother. Shaking her head before any bubbles appeared she made her way to the kitchen. While the water began to boil she sat on the counter. Trying her best not to sulk, she was happy truly happy his brother had returned. It made her weary becuase just anyone could walking into their home no a days. For now she really couldn't complain. Wrapping her arms around her stomach she made a silent promise never to let Luna out of her sight if the problem wasn't fixed. Even then so, she didn't want some to use her daughter like that.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:11 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"honey be careful" he called out to her as she ran off. Jack walked over and sat next to him "so that's one of the girls who befriended you ... you realy are lucky James, you got a good immortal life" he said as James looked at him "well we can find a way for you ... i mean Kiko's already wanting to find a way for her sister to-" he said as Jack shook his head "immortality is, if anything, a curse ... every passing day, seeing the world age, change, advance ... while those who life forever stay the same ... in the end you'll just get tired ... tired of the strugle ... tired of loosing everything that matters to you ... tired of just watching everything turn to dust ... i couldnt bear that, so thanks but no, i'll stay as a mortal" he said as James looked at him and smiled "i dont want to loose you again ... i want our family to stick together" he said as he looked at the temple to see Kiko "both of us do" he said as Jack laughed "you always thought with your heart ... guess thats why you were the successful one ... fine if you can find a way then have at it" he said as he stood up and helped his brother up as they went inside. James emediatly went to Kiko and held her hand feeling something was bothering her "you ok?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Of course I'm fine silly. My stomach just hurt a little. I think I'm going to eat some crackers see if that helps." Smiling she laced her fingers with his then doing the same with the other hand. "Everything going well I hope, because if not I have no problem with forcing both of you to sit down and let me play therapist." Speaking as if she was a bird chipping happily. "I'd love to get to know my brother in law, after all James has gotten to know my sister. It all works out perfectly." Looking back at James, Tsukiko really was happy right now. "Just like you promised a big family."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling James just looked at her as Jack cleared his throat "yes well from the symtoms i'd say you just got started" Jack said as James was suprised and looked at Kiko "he's the smarter one of the two of us ... while i was out playing he was cooped up inside reading ... kill joy" he said as Jack laughed "yeah and every time you managed to get me to go outside with you i ended up being shot at ... guns and magic" he said as James scratched his head "oh your being overdramatic ..." he said as Jack looked at him with a serious face "oh ... incase you forgot the last time i got shot in the bottom ... i was mourning for my bottom for three weeks ... you always got me into trouble" he said as James shook his head "not all the time ... plus i bailed you out of more jams than you can compair to ones i got you into" he said as Jack rolled his eyes and stood up "ok then ... like how we were kids then" he said as James stood up "please ... you think you can beat me at chess?" he said as Jack smiled "one ... i always beat you at chess and two ... who said anything about chess .. basicly a battle ... and one i think your familiar with" he said holding up a card deck and James looked at him with a serious look "no ... i'll only use these in emergencies ... plus i dont want to hurt you" he said putting a hand over his own cards and Jack smiled "with the spell over the temple grounds ... no harm can be given to the souls of good ... so this will just be a duel of skill ... like in our youth ... to see who's better"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Honestly I think I could beat both of you...I mean its not that hard of a game." Rolling her eyes she got off the counter and went to pour the tea. "Though at the moment I'm not saying anything about anything." She didn't want to announce anything until a few weeks after the wedding. Tsukiko just didn't want anyone at risk, especially her family. Setting the tea tray on the table. "That and I remember once or twice in the most recent past....every time we go out....something always weird happens...I mean try and see one time we haven't had just peacefulness after leaving the temple...That and I remember getting to practice healing spells on you a few times as a child. Memory serves me correctly I might have met Jack once or twice...So they weren't bullets....they where ice pellets. Miya's first real gun. I was so proud." She was joking....okay she wasn't joking. Tsukiko had been really proud of the first gun she made for Miya. Even if the ammo was pure ice almost a crystal form....they didn't have to know that..."Now I remember why I hated when people said 'whats the worst that could happen' you said it....several times. Trust me neither of you got in as much trouble as I did."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

the two brothers looking at Kiko in amazment "you mean you-" he said as Jack grunted "Miya was the one?!" he said as Jack got anoyed "i hope they dont come around soon ... Jackie may be a book worm ... but under cercumstances he's kinda scary" he said as Jack smiled and looked at Kiko "this isnt just a game ... in the hands of a mage ... these cards embody a level of power once can hardly imagian ... so how about it?" he asked as James smirked "ok ... your on" he said as the two of them walked out to the outside of the porch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Wait I ma-.....I made tea for everyone......" So much for the tea she had made. Sighing she sat down at the kitchen table. Her sister was with her daughter, her husband was with his brother. Tsukiko sighed, looking around the room her shoulders dropped slightly. No longer have the appetite for tea she put a hand over her stomach. "I still have you don't I little one." Sure she was happy that his brother was back....she just wish she was involved. Guessing it was a blood sibling thing she just dropped it there. After all it had been 10 years and she had him for the rest of forever. She was sure he would get tried of her after the first hundred years or so, but for now she had him. Sighing again Tsukiko truly hated to be alone, even if she was carrying her daughter.....now she was starting to doubt she was pregnant...she'd find out in a month or so. Now she remembered why Miya had used that toy gun to shoot those two. After getting in trouble severely with her grandmother for going out with those two. That's her grandmother called her a whore. Tsukiko hadn't been allowed out for quite awhile. Then she had the W carved in her back...she was so beaten up James didn't recognize her. It made sense why Miya had gone out and shot them......She hoped Miya didn't think...no...She hoped Miya didn't think those two had hurt her......Tsukiko shook her head, that was a long time ago it didn't matter now. Drinking her tea, she folded her arms and rested her head. Closing her eyes she soon drifted back off to sleep. It had been a long day after all. After all she feared if she kept thinking it would end in crying....she didn't want to break a promise. After all she was sure they didn't mean to forget about her. No they knew she was here and she guessed they where both caught in the movement. Though if she would have time to think about it Tsukiko would have sworn the tea had something in it to completely knock her out.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:52 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

as the two brothers faced each other, James couldnt help but look at Kiko and worry about her. after a minute of thinking he went back inside and saw her sleeping "what do you think your doing still in here?" he asked her with a smile and picked her up "you werent thinking we'd leave you alone now did you?" he asked her as he carried her to the porch and sat her down on a fluffy chair and brought a table next to her, seeing the tea tray fly onto the table. kissing her, James tried to keep her awake "honey ... honey wake up" he said looking at her "come on Angel, wake up ... you've got to see this"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko squirmed and opened her eyes slightly. "I...I thought you two just wanted some brother time...." Looking up at him tired eyes. Somewhere in the back of her mind she was scared she would embarrass him. They where both so smart and powerful....then there was her. She was honestly still scared to see how stupid she was going to look when she had no one on her side of the wedding. Tsukiko badly wanted to be his wife, but she couldn't bare it if he was disappointed in her. Looking around she realized she was no longer in the kitchen. "You could have just let me sleep...I mean...we have the rest of forever right...." She continued to look down, she didn't want to seem upset in front of his brother. That and she didn't want to disappoint James. Reaching for her tea cup, she could actually remember falling asleep. A few moments late she was surprised to see Yukie curled up in her lap. In the back of her mind she just didn't want James to get bored of her. If she spent to much time with him he would get bored of her and leave her alone, if she tried to give him time to his self she would still be alone. Playing with her ring, she found a spell so that it wouldn't fall off, lost, or stolen. Tsukiko never want to take it off, even though technically it was only just the engagement ring. "Go on and play the game...or what ever it was you two where going to do." Holding Yukie she couldn't help feel stupid. It was a miracle she could read and write, then they had these really flashy spells. When she first left her grandmother she was so proud of her basic poorly conducted spells. Both of them could do grand things, while she had just barely controlled the ocean, let alone her own emotions.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:10 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well ... i said i'd never leave your side and i never go back on a promise ... and i know what your thinking and it doesnt take me reading your mind to do it" he said kneeling down to her "i'll always be there ... and i'll never get bored of you ... your not a trophy wife ... your my wife who i plan to stay with and love and do everything in my power to make you happy" he said to her as he gently rubbed his hand. clearing his throat, Jack looked at the two of them "sorry Tsukiko ... i should have asked to borrow him first ... plus you think i'm going to let this fight distract me from getting to know you then you couldnt be any more wrong" he said as James kissed her hand "i'll only be a few feet away ... dont worry ... i wont leave you" he said turning to the two other tea cups "oi ... you two, keep that tea warm ok?" he said as the cups moved their handles to a salute then back to their places and James went back down to infront of the porch "you ready old timer?" he said as James smirked "ready as ever Jackie" he said as the two put their hands over their decks and Jack went first "time to dress for the ocasion .... Duel Armor activate!" he said as he held up a card and a bright light shined and Jack took the image of a card: Endymion the Master Magician
User Image
"wha- ... how did you do that?" he said as Jack gave a smirk
"i used the Duel Armor ... everyone who is chosen by decks around the world ... the reason they're chosen is because in those cards lies one who is bonded with that person ... activating the Armor means you become the card ... in this case, i have become Endymion the Master Magician" he said hovering off the ground 'how is it he managed to master the cards before i could? ... i knew he was the smartest but i never thought this smart' he thought as he took out a card "Dark Magician" he wispered to himself "i wonder ..." he said as he held up the card "Duel Armor activate!" he said as a blinding light covered him. it was as if time was slowing down and he wasnt where he was, it was all white and infront of him a few feet away was the Dark Magician himself. flying to James, the Magician pointed to a suit of his armor, and James knew what to do ... he quickly ran to the armor and touched it, suddunly it opened up and suited James itself then his own staff got armored as well. when the light passed for two seconds for everyone else, James floated a foot off the ground in the Dark Magician armor
User Image

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games