Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:50 pm
Keiko led Ulla to our room on the second floor and opened the door, bringing me inside. She did the best she could to lay me gently on the bed and get the covers above me before she exhaled. "He's gonna be okay," she said to herself, rubbing the fur above her collarbone. It was at that point that she'd look to Ulla. "Let's give him some time to rest. I'm sure he'll feel better once he wakes up."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:53 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"Glad to hear it." Sub said with a wide, toothy grin. He couldn't wait to see what 'ways' Leon would come up with. For now though he let that topic fade away. "It went well, I just hope GRAY made a few recordings for later. It was the first time I personally have ever observed the effect a Shadowfied Channeling partner can have on the Channeler themselves. While it wasn't exactly a good thing that happened it was an excellent opportunity to collect data. Could help us further our research into Shadow Pokemon." The man admitted. "I may check up on Terashi later though, something felt odd about him for a brief moment back there. Might be nothing."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:08 pm
Ulla followed Keiko to their room as she finally put him down on their bed. She looked at Ter as he rested peacefully on the bed. Ulla looked up at Keiko as she explained that he will feel better once he's fully rested and wakes up. She didn't say anything as she ran out of the room to her own. After awhile, she came back with several things. And, Lucario was out of his Pokeball once again. Ulla was holding what looked like a drawing and her Mimikyu plush, while Lucario was holding a small bucket and a towel. Ulla first placed the drawing and her Mimikyu plush on the other side of the bed. The drawing was of Ter, Keiko, herself, and Leon all holding hands smiling. "I don't want Papa to think I'm upset or anything. So I will leave these here. So when Papa wakes up and I'm not here, Mimikyu will fill my spot for me." She said to Keiko as Lucario gave the small bucket filled with water to Ulla as she wet the towel a bit. She then folded it as she placed it on his forehead. "Master, you only do that if they have a fever." "Oh really?" She said as she instead wiped his face of any sweat that was on him.

"I don't think it's nothing, when it comes to our bunch. It's always something that bites us in the butt." He said as he remembered something about their last team mission. "Which reminds me. What was your deal with Giovanni? His lot came out of nowhere. What do we owe them now?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:15 pm
Keiko felt a bit sad when Ulla left initially, but decided to stay with me. She also took Rala's Pokeball, so the infected Gardevoir couldn't do anything funny while I was asleep. By the time Ulla came back, Rala's ball was well hidden somewhere on Keiko's person. "Awwh," Keiko said with a smile, very happy that Ulla was trying to look after me in her own adorable way. She especially loved Ulla's art of the four of us. She did think to explain the wet towel situation to Ulla, but Lucario beat her to it, which was fine. "I hope he has some nice dreams," she said softly, looking to me once more.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:16 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"I don't think it's nothing, when it comes to our bunch. It's always something that bites us in the butt." He said as he remembered something about their last team mission. "Which reminds me. What was your deal with Giovanni? His lot came out of nowhere. What do we owe them now?"

"Ain't that the truth." Sub said, regretfully agreeing with Leon on the idea that things always come back on them somehow. "As for Giovanni; we don't owe him anything. I mean, I may have promised him something, information on the whereabouts of something Rocket lost long ago, but he isn't getting it. Why? Because I don't have the information." He said with a laugh. "I may have lied to him but don't be fooled, Giovanni didn't help because of anything I promised him. That was just an extra bonus for him. Instead Giovanni and Rocket had an interest in stabilizing the world just as much as we did. You see, global chaos and the end of life as we know it is bad for business in the eyes of Rocket. They much rather go back to their stable and yet shady world order and continue to do business as usual. Rocket helped us because they wanted to at the end of the day. Now though? Now that his Mewtwo is gone? That is a different story."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:55 pm
Suddenly, I lurched forward, wide awake, scaring the crap out of Keiko. "Te-Terashi! Wha-"

"I just saw something important," I said; a poor explanation to why I was interrupting my much needed rest. "I was... in a wilderness... one of the routes?" I muttered, the details of the vision muddying due to my weakened mind.

"It was probably just a dream," Keiko sighed, an irritated look beginning to form on her face. "Go back to sl-"

"Dreams don't come with feelings," I insisted. "I could feel the plantlife growing out of the ground, the fur on my body flowing through the wind, the..." I tried to explain, a growing headache impeding my memory.

"Terashi, you're very worn out from what Rala's infection did to you. Please, just go back to sleep for now. Whatever vision you can't be having because you can't channel while Rala's suffering from the Shadow Virus can wait until you've rested up," Keiko demanded, starting to sound as irritated and worried as she looked.

I tried to remember whatever it was once more, but it was no use. "Right," I conceded, staring to lie back down. "Sorry, I-"

"Apologies can wait, too," Keiko said more calmly, holding one of my hands gently to show that she wasn't mad at me. I blew a kiss at her with my lips, and relaxed, allowing myself to slip into unconsciousness.

"Arceus, Terashi," Keiko sighed, very startled by what had just transpired.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:05 pm
Each of the Snagem's SNAGs would begin to ring in unison, alerts going off that the entire team had an incoming communique coming in from the 'Kanto-Johto Alliance Headquarters'. It was easy to see that even though they had saved the Tree of Life and defended all of reality, they weren't out of hot water just yet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:08 pm
Sub jumped when his SNAG went off, startled by the sudden noise but quickly calmed down once he realized what it was. "Looks like you jinxed us, Leon." He scoffed, taking out his SNAG to see what all the noise was about.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:13 pm
Leslie would glare at her SNAG as the alert came through, decidedly irate over the unwelcomed interruption to her watching her cartoons. Well, at least she could take out out her decidedly irate attitude out on the poor soul they had been summoned against.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:33 pm
Leon was startled when the alarm on his SNAG went off. He looked to see as it was as he looked over to Sub as he sighed. "Like I have any control when we get the call." He said as he turned off the noise as he stood up and stretched. "Hopefully this one, it won't take long."

Meanwhile while Ulla watched her parents, the alarm for her SNAG went off as she frantically tried to turn it off. When she looked to see who it was, she frowned a bit as she looked at Keiko then to Ter. "Mama we gotta go."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:36 pm
Keiko quickly checked her SNAG, then dug into my bag to pull my SNAG out and silence it so it didn't wake me up. "Right," Keiko said, pocketing her own SNAG before leaving the room for the main lobby, not doubting that Ulla would be close behind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:43 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Each of the Snagem's SNAGs would begin to ring in unison, alerts going off that the entire team had an incoming communique coming in from the 'Kanto-Johto Alliance Headquarters'. It was easy to see that even though they had saved the Tree of Life and defended all of reality, they weren't out of hot water just yet.
Amaranth would find herself jumping from the SNAGs going off herself, but not so much because of it going off and catching her off guard. It was having two of them go off at once and finally remembering she'd been entrusted with another one at some point. "Aaah! ...right, I was supposed to give that one... Hello!?" She'd take out hers- careful not to mix the two up- and answer, wondering what the alliance had opted to contact them about.

Cera would soon stop near Amaranth's room, hearing the two rings and several others in the distance, deciding to come in and floating over to see what was going on. Up to now, she was trying to think of how to thank Sub for the book he'd made, but that would have to wait. "Is something up?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:44 pm
The first face to fill the screen is a familiar one to those with any established knowledge of the Gym Leaders in Kanto - Blue. A confident smirk shows that the bestower of the Earth Badge was in a bit of a rare good mood.

"Heya chumps." Blue quips, facing his audience. "Gramps was busy today setting up his retirement home, so the Alliance put me in charge of making sure we got ahold of y'all." His expression turns serious, his tone dropping the joviality all at once. "From what I understand, we got a debt to settle. The war in Unova's over, and we're still out here taking care of the collateral damage. Red and most of the other alliance members are out there now, handling stretches of landmines and bringing supplies. Needless to say, we're stretched a little thin." Keen observers would have already noted that despite his high-energy at the beginning of the call, Blue looked exhausted. Slight bags drooped under his eyes, belying the effort he had no doubt put in since the end of the conflict.

"But someone had to be the one to give you guys the news. That's why they went with the best." Blue sighs, running a hand across his face and back through his hair. "I understand we have you to thank for also handling some kind of world ending catastrophe a few months ago. Business as usual for you chumps I suppose. However, as part of the recently expanding world government, we'd like to see things settle down a bit. And you know, just as well as I know, that won't happen until one thing... one man... one monster is put away for good." His voice slides into a growl at the last description, the distaste for Ein palpable as a picture of Team Cipher's leader fills the screens of the viewing Snagems.

"That's why I'm calling. To help make good on what we promised you when you got involved in the Pokemon World War."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:55 pm
Atlantis_Darts
The first face to fill the screen is a familiar one to those with any established knowledge of the Gym Leaders in Kanto - Blue. A confident smirk shows that the bestower of the Earth Badge was in a bit of a rare good mood.

"Heya chumps." Blue quips, facing his audience. "Gramps was busy today setting up his retirement home, so the Alliance put me in charge of making sure we got ahold of y'all." His expression turns serious, his tone dropping the joviality all at once. "From what I understand, we got a debt to settle. The war in Unova's over, and we're still out here taking care of the collateral damage. Red and most of the other alliance members are out there now, handling stretches of landmines and bringing supplies. Needless to say, we're stretched a little thin." Keen observers would have already noted that despite his high-energy at the beginning of the call, Blue looked exhausted. Slight bags drooped under his eyes, belying the effort he had no doubt put in since the end of the conflict.

"But someone had to be the one to give you guys the news. That's why they went with the best." Blue sighs, running a hand across his face and back through his hair. "I understand we have you to thank for also handling some kind of world ending catastrophe a few months ago. Business as usual for you chumps I suppose. However, as part of the recently expanding world government, we'd like to see things settle down a bit. And you know, just as well as I know, that won't happen until one thing... one man... one monster is put away for good." His voice slides into a growl at the last description, the distaste for Ein palpable as a picture of Team Cipher's leader fills the screens of the viewing Snagems.

"That's why I'm calling. To help make good on what we promised you when you got involved in the Pokemon World War."
"I... would rather go the rest of my life without dealing with anything like Shadow Mewtwo again," Cera remarked, giving an exasperated sigh. That day was still fresh in her mind, and it wasn't what she'd have called a fun time. Not that anyone disagreed with that sentiment, it seemed.

"Not sure how much of a compliment that is to call that business as usual..." Amaranth remarked, taking a deep breath when Ein's picture showed up on her SNAG to keep herself from becoming too anxious about it. "Yeah, we're aware... feel free to go on."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:01 pm
Odd and Lykas both jumped as their SNAGs went off in unison, grabbing them and flipping them on at the same time. They'd both joined the call in time to hear Blue's explanation of why he was calling and Lykas growled. "It's about time we put him under the dirt for good."

"I'll give him the same treatment I gave Dull." Odd stated simply, eyes narrowing at the very thought of the man.

Kaya and Wren had joined in as well but neither of them were quite as invested in what happened to Ein as Odd and Lykas were. They both knew he needed to be stopped but given the way the other two had been slighted and treated like garbage directly, where they hadn't, they could understand the difference between their reaction and the other two's.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games