Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:30 pm
When Wren saw Terashi make his appearance, the sudden anxiety after seeing his Dewott made sense. He'd been informed that Terashi's channeling partner had become infected during the team's last mission while he had been busy with some of his business dealings. It hadn't occurred to him just what that might imply until now, seeing how out of it Terashi was.

When the man threatened Ulla and Keiko attacked out of fear for her lover, the man realized this was not something to be considered an ordinary occurrence. And then he felt the aura coming off of the Gardevoir. He hadn't felt anything from his new Drampa when he'd caught him but maybe that was because he'd been so weakened from the battle with Shadow Mewtwo. Either way, the wickedness emanating from Rala was tangible, even to such an inexperienced channeler as him. Fearing for his other Pokemon, he recalled Caladium and Atlissima to their Nest Balls before reaching for another, newer, one on his belt.

"Hellebore..." He whispered to himself, debating whether or not he should use it. He remembered being told that Shadow Pokemon can sometimes entered a stated called "Hyper Mode", where they can't be recalled until they were knocked out. Was this it? No time to question it. Releasing the Shadow Drampa into the room, the Placid Pokemon instantly bore down upon Rala, sensing her as a challenger the moment he appeared. The Dragon's long neck swelled for a moment as he reared back and as he lurched forward, and his neck straightened, emerald flames erupting as his mouth opened and he unleashed a Dragon Breath upon the Embrace Pokemon, neither knowing nor caring that his flames were ineffective.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:41 pm
Rala's mouth twisted into a cruel smile. Keiko, Sub, Leon Veronica, they all acted like they were perparing for a fight, but all they could seem to do was watch. Until Keiko swung at her. But of course, Rala was faster, Teleporting out of the way and causing the shiny Lopunny hybrid to lose balance and fall. This didn't go unanswered, however, as Rala teleported into a face full of Dragon Breath. Sure, it wasn't very effective, but it still inflicted some measure of pain. Nevertheless, Rala decided that was the moment to assert her dominance by flodding the hallway with corrupted energy, using Shadow Half to weaken everyone - be they human, Pokemon or some mixture of the two.

I couldn't begin to guess why, but it was immediately after Rala unleashed this horrible move that I regained consciousness. I was incredibly weakened and heavily burdened with a migraine - more so than when Rala had control of my body. But sure enough, my body was my own once more. With resolve to end Rala's oppression over my friends and family, I began pushing myself to stand - or at least to get myself in a position where I could recall the infected Gardevoir.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:56 pm
Wren didn't even have the chance to try and give Hellebore an order before that first attack. What would this Pokemon be like to use in a more controlled battle?! Trying to remember which moves the Pokemon had used when he was trying to catch it, the Drampa acted of it's own volition once more.

"Draaaam!" He roared before rushing toward Rala with a Shadow Break, cloaking himself in vile energy. The only thing that mattered right now was destroying this challenger! The Shadow Half didn't make it any easier to move but it did fuel the Dragon's bloodlust and rage, causing him to pour even more energy into his attack the closer he got to Rala.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:01 pm
"Tsk, this kid." Veronica complained, watching as Ulla got upset. She worried that as a child, Ulla would simply act without thinking. The Shadow Half attack felt awful but Veronica didn't mind as the pain seeped through. Instead of focusing on how it hurt, she let anger out and acted fast.

Quickly, she sent out Cosmo the newly evolved Zoroark. "Pin her down, you know what to do!" she ordered. Cosmo immediately recognized the threat and jumped in to grab Rala's arms and push forward, while it would seem that he was trying to pin her down Cosmo realized there were others ready to attack and instead would try to have her turn her back towards the other snagems. It didn't matter what kind of shadow attacks she had prepared, Cosmo would risk his life if Veronica asked him to.

Just after the order, she walked to Ulla and tugged at her shoulder, hoping she wouldn't have to grab her arm further but she was prepared to if the kid thought she was gonna be the hero. "Relax." she simple said, it was never easy having a personal investment in the situation. She knew she should have chosen other words but she wasn't the best at communications.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:04 pm
"Hm...Terashi isn't here." Sub commented as he continued to stand there, eyes closed and arms folded. Whatever he meant was a mystery but the way he said that made it sound like he knew 'where' Terashi was, and sounded very confident in his assessment. When the Shadow Half hit Sub grunted a bit in pain and opened his eyes, glaring at Rala. "I guess research time is over. Oh well, still learned something today." Sub sighed, somewhat disappointed that he couldn't watch for just a little while longer.

Deciding to finally act he hung back and released Nevermore, the bird perching on his shoulder upon release. He commanded the Murkrow to hit Rala with a Quash and hold her in place, the Dark Channeler giving Nevermore some of his energy to give the Quash even more force as an aura of darkness appeared around Rala, bearing down on her very spirit to restrict her movement, giving Veronica's Zoroark an opening to pounce.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:58 pm
Leon watched as Rala let out a storm of Shadow energy as he suddenly felt a slightly weaker. "If I use any of my Pokemon, they will get infected..." He said as he noticed Lucario step forward. "I think we can you and I will do just fine." Lucario looked back at Ulla and Lycanroc. "Stay with the Master." Lycanroc nodded as Lucario looked at Rala. "Looks like lady Rala would like another dance." "Let's amuse her then. Bone Rush." Lucario summoned a long bone staff as he charged directly at Rala as he spun the staff over his head.

Ulla watched as everything went on as her eyes were searching for Ter and Keiko. "I need to go get them..." That's when she noticed Ter regain conscious as she was about to call to him but felt someone tug on her shoulder. She turned to see that it was Veronica, they never really got along. But, at this moment. She was right. Ulla looked at her hands as they were shaking due to fear. Fear of losing both her parents again. "...Okay...I'm relaxing."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:07 pm
With Zoroark and Nevermore holding Rala down via Quash and Zoroark's strength, Helebore and Lucario faced no resistance in beating her down with Shadow Blitz and Bone Rush. This weakend Rala further than she already had been by Brunor and Samurai, and I could feel her strength waning. But she wasn't done yet. I could feel her corrupted energy rising. If she used another Shadow move, she'd go into Hyper Mode, and I wouldn't be able to stop her. I had to recall her before then.

Somehow, I got a hold of her ball and aimed it at her, the red beam it emittted pulling her in. I felt an energy spike for a split second as she entered the ball and flinched, fearing that she'd try to strike just as she was entering the ball, but if that was her plan, she was too late. Knowing that everyone was safe, I collapsed, exhaused.

Keiko had pulled herself up again, and turned to face Rala, only to discover the infected Gardevoir was absent. She let go of her Frustration and looked at the scene, confused, before running to me in a panic to see if I was okay.

"Sorry..." I managed to whisper to her. Somewhat unsurprisingly, she hugged me. "Shh. It wasn't your fault," Keiko insisted, apparently having forgiven me immediately. Still, I must have seriously scared her. Ulla, too. As I realized that, I turned to check on her to find that she was hiding behind her brother. "I"m glad... nobody got hurt..." I whispered, feeling like crap for more than one reason.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:20 pm
When Rala was finally recalled to her Pokeball, Leon stopped his Poison energy flow around as he looked at Lucario. They both merely shared a nod at one another. Leon looked at the beat up Keiko and Ter as no words escaped his mouth. He was still a bit frustrated that Ter let this happen. Leon merely sat down at a nearby seat as watched his sister get up and run to her adopted parents side. She quickly hugged both of them as she whimpered softly under her breath.

Leon watched as he merely sighed as he looked over to Sub. "Wanna get out of here? I enjoy this scene but I can only take so much."  

Cecile Silverstone

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:06 pm
Veronica sighed in relief and stepped aside from Ulla, her attention turned to Cosmo as he returned proudly from the battle. She petted his head as she did when he was a zorua. She kept an eye on Ter, wondering if something had stayed inside him or if he would react widly again. "You're okay right?" Veronica asked Cosmo.
"Yea, Im totally used to the dark and shadow stuff." He snickered.
Veronica didnt care for the scene of a sweet, loving family but it also didnt bother her. She stayed around, glancing between everyone, making sure it was safe. Surely a pokeball wouldnt hold Rala for long if her determination was true. Cosmo could sense her distress but only smiled, trusting she knew what was going on better than he did.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:45 pm
I moved an arm to wrap around Ulla as she moved to hug us, and Keiko did the same. "Sorry about... worrying you like that. I-"

"It's over, that's all that matters," Keiko insisted. "That and that you're okay, exhaustion aside," she added, looking at me pleadingly. I smirked weakly.

"I will be," I told her, glad this whole accident was done with. "See you next week."

"Wha!? Where are you going!?" Keiko asked loudly, panicking at the suddenness of that saying.

"To sleep," I said, passing out as soon as I said that.

Keiko sighed deeply, giving me an irritated look, but she understood. She then turned to Ulla. "Let's go tuck Papa into bed," she said to Ulla with a smile before standing up and bending to pick me up.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:45 am
Leon didn't really pay attention to the family until he heard Ter say that they will see them next week. Confused, both of the siblings looked at him as he suddenly passed out. Ulla panicked and was very worried, while Leon couldn't hold in his laughter. "P-Papa?!" She said as she watched Keiko pick up Ter's slumped over body. "I-Is he okay? Is this normal?" She asked, not really sure if she should be expecting more of this or this should be alarming.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:05 am
"He must be really worn out after struggling so hard against whatever Rala did to him under the influence of that da.. darn virus," Keiko explained catching herself before she set a bad example for her adoptive daughter. "I think he'll be okay once he gets some sleep."

With that, Keiko picked me up and, after taking a second to stand back up(an adult human body isn't exactly a light load to carry, though her hybrid strength helped), she motioned for Ulla to follow her as she headed to our room, fiercely ignoring Leon's laughter.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:25 am
"...Da**?" Ulla said as if she wasn't surprised what Keiko was about to say. She then followed Keiko to their room, she looked back for a second at her brother. She then quickly ran to him to make sure he was alright. Even though he was laughing like everything was fine. She remembered how angry he looked when it looked like Ter was about to punch her. Leon stopped his laughing as he already know what she was going to say. "I'm fine." "Do you forgive Papa?" "...He should have been more cautious with Rala. Especially seeing how she is connected to him through their Channeling. He was weak believing that he could've taken care of the virus by himself. If it wasn't for Keiko, you would've gotten hurt. And if it weren't for you saying something, I could've done something unthinkable..." The siblings were quiet until Leon broke the silence with a sigh and ruffled her hair. "Yes. I forgive him. Me and him will probably talk about this another time...Go. Go help Keiko with Ter."

Leon started to shoo his sister off as Ulla smiled. The little girl was starting to think Leon would take back of them being the adoptive parents. But, that wasn't the case as she ran back to Keiko's side.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:28 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Leon started to shoo his sister off as Ulla smiled. The little girl was starting to think Leon would take back of them being the adoptive parents. But, that wasn't the case as she ran back to Keiko's side.

"You're starting to see now, huh?" Sub spoke up from behind Leon, the Dark One seeming to slither out of the shadows unannounced. "The dangers of Channeling, that is. Terashi and Rala's bond had foundations built of love and care and yet you see how easy it was for more malevolent forces to manipulate that bond, because it was so strong." He continued, walking around to stand in front of Leon. "In a way, perhaps the Poison Channelers of old weren't completely wrong, that is their desire to rid the world of their powers. Strength gained through the death of others, bonds of love tainted and corrupted by darkness. You could write a poem about it." Sub chuckled to himself.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:47 pm
"That's way too much work to be thinking about poetic." He said as he chuckled himself. "So, how'd your research go? Did you get what you need from that?" He said as he remembered seeing Sub not really doing anything except letting his Dark Channeling flow out. "I'm sure there are other ways of becoming stronger without killing. I'll find that. The Poison Channelers of old had their ways. I have mine."

SubonicXP

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games