Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:57 pm
Veronica couldn't help herself from chuckling. "I'll try not to next time," she nodded. "It seems easier now. Truth is, I've been taking up some training during the night. It hasn't been easy but at least I've definitely gotten more used to the dark."
She walked beside him to the main area. "Well, scared to death?" She took a moment to consider those words, "No... I can't say I've decided what kind up reputation to take on, really."  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:57 pm
Jezebel makes her daily rounds for snacks and drinks. Enter the main room she finds a couple of snagems. "Greetings everyone, Daily refreshment deliveries." She said pushing a cart of Drinks; followed by her two Vulpixs. Her rattata she named Lil Chef was standing on Jezebel's left should with a spoon in hand.

"I hope everyone is in good spirits today." She said smiling.  

Arkelos

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:00 pm
I was in the kitchen with Tristen. I was trying to fix dinner for the most part while Tristen was at the table with a couple of books, trying to do school work, well for what it is anyways. Really, I honestly don't know what Freth is getting Tristen to study. Though considering that there are text books, which frankly seen better days, which seems to be ancient history of Kalos and another one close by which seems to be Geology...I think? Tristen was going to be a while in that. Then again, considering Freth's history in particular, I guess she'd have in interest in such things, and as such wanted to give Tristen something to look at as well and not become some muscle-bound idiot. Which...well, I'm all for...though why do I think this was a jab at me for some reason? I'm one for a decent education.

Speaking of Freth however...she made her way in, seeing me at the stove. "What are you cooking?"

"How's chicken carbonara sound?" I asked.

"Doesn't sound half-bad at all. Say, Blizzard...I'm really beginning to think there is more to Tyrogue than I thought."

"Why is that?'

"Well, we went on another safari recently."

"...I thought after going in that mall you wanted nothing to do with them anymore?" I asked curiously.

"Benefit of the doubt. Though, this time, not sure if it was good or not."

"Why?"

"Well, the bad, ended up in a flooded reactor area of some sort. And for whatever reason, there were Unown there."

".....well considering reality hasn't been warped that I am aware of, it must have not been all bad." I said.

"The good, I got a new friend for the others to get acquainted with. Found an Oshawott."

"Oshawott, huh? Not bad."

"Though in the time through that wrecked place, I started to realize a few things with Tyrogue. Tell me something...now follow along with me, okay?"

"Okaaay?"

"Bullet Punch, Counter, Low Kick, and High Jump Kick."

I had to think for a second but then looked away from the stove. "...Tyrogue knows those? Now?" I asked.

"Mmmm hmmm."

"Oh Christ."

"What's wrong? Tyrogue learns those, right?" Tristen said, looking away from his studies.

"Yes...though more often than naught they are naturally born with such skills or they're taught. The odds of it naturally born though are so astronomically low, however, as far as wild Pokemon are concerned you might as well say it never happens."

"Wait, Tyrogue wasn't a wild Pokemon when you caught it?" Tristen then asked Freth.

"When I found him, he was. Before then, though..." Freth then mused.

"Why would anyone do that!?"

"Welcome to one of the darker sides of Pokemon Training that nobody ever thinks about and I raise hell over." I said, having a few thoughts in mind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:11 pm
Snagem HQ would be rocked by a roar from the training room for a moment before it was suddenly cut short. Shortly afterward, Wren would arrived in the main room, heaving a sigh. "I don't know where I got the courage to stand up to this big guy ..." He commented to himself before taking notice of the various Snagems in the main room. He waved hello to everyone with a smile before he approached Jezebel. He'd been meaning to ask her where she got the ingredients for her food. If they were all locally grown, he wanted to offer his company's products to help out if possible. Why stop networking, after all?

As he approached her snack cart, a pair of Nest Balls on his belt popped open. Cassava appeared in the air and quickly descended on the cart, snatching up what looked like a poffin, though it could have just been a regular cupcake, and beginning to eat it with gusto.

The other Pokemon was Caladium, his still fairly new Fomantis. "Foma! Manti manti!" He exclaimed, trying to climb the cart to reach the cookies he smelled. "Alright, alright. Don't get too excited." He told the small Grass-type as he picked him up. The Fomantis was set on top of the snack cart, where he could see all the food, and he quickly found the cookies and grabbed several of them. Though tiny bites were all he took, he devoured the first in seconds.

Cassava cheered as he polished off his cupcake/poffin/pastry and began to glow softly, though not yet a solid white. "Uh...."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:11 pm
"Well, I don't think you got too many outcomes for a reputation with a frightful mug like that." Sub replied to Veronica in jest. "Just don't really kill anyone. unless they deserve it." He said, giving her a playful nudge before his attention was called to Jezebel as she entered the room. "Hey there, Jez. I see you and the little guy have really hit it off." Sub said as he took a Lemonade, nodding at Lil Chef. He couldn't help it, he found all Dark types cute. "Someone is cooking." Sub said as he sniffed the air, then looked at Jezebel and her new rodent. "Ain't either of you."

"Wren!" Sub shouted as he spotted the Grass Channeler entering behind Jezebel. "Just the guy I wanted to see. How ya holding up?" He asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:19 pm
Arkelos

SubonicXP

She grinned at Sub. "Seems like it!" Figuring that eventually through her future missions it would be inevitable to be more noticed because of her hybrid state. "Right." She laughed, scratching her head. Right, no killing...
Veronica noticed a roar and thought it twice before shrugging mentally and paying no mind to it. She turned to Jezebel, "Say you know what ocurred to me? It's be fun to have some meals with gems in it. Or sweets in the shape of gems, ya know, so I can at least drool over it." She laughed. "Well, if you ever get the chance anyways." She tried out a snack, reaching through the pokemon and people around.  

DignityPower

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:41 pm
"Oi...did Tyrogue actually tell you that." I asked Freth.

"I figured it out. I did ask him though just to see if I couldn't get any details though or at the very least to find out if I was right and Tyrogue got upset. I'm not talking his usual angry upset, I mean upset upset. He was about ready to cry, it looked. I dropped it right there." Freth would explain. "I think though that despite that, I got him a bit more at ease of being around me and the others. Really, I used the safari as an opportunity to just give Tyrogue a kick in the complacency and get him out of that whole loner mentality because every other method I tried wasn't doing it. It got to the point where I'd figure just let him get the crap kicked out of him a few times before he got the point. But what was supposed to be impromptu boot camp turned out to be......psyche therapy, I guess. I guess either way it was a success, he's not so willing to bully those at least four or five times his size...like Mamoswine."

"Small victories, I guess..."

"Oh, uh...while I am at it. I was about to see Doc about something. I found...this." She said, taking out...a rock. Wait.

"You found a fossil?" Tristen asked.

"Yea, I'm kind of sure I know what it is, but just wanted to get a second opinion."

"Can I see? After I got Cranidos, I kinda got interested and borrowed Doc's book a while back and read some things about it."

Freth shrugged and laid the fossil on the table for Tristen to see. "...uh...this...looks...plant? No...feather. Yea, a feather...and here along the side, a wing. You might have a plume fossil, Freth."

"Yea, that's what I thought too."

"Plume Fossils...usually Archen, right?" I asked.

"Yep." Freth said. "Not sure what I think about that one."

"If you do revive it, make sure he doesn't try to eat the couch." Tristen then stated.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:42 pm
"Looks like I'm missing something," Keiko said cheerfully as she entered the main lobby by herself, smiling down on everyone there. All her Pokemon were taken care of for the time being, and she had some time to socialize. She then noticed Veronica in particular and smiled at her. "I hope you're enjoying yourself here. I know it can be a lot to get used to, even if you're coming back from being gone a long time."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:55 pm
DignityPower

"Heh, of course fatty here starts talking about gems the first chance she gets, hehehe." A ghoulish voice spoke up from behind Veronica, at first just a pair of glowing gemstone eyes floating in space as the source, a purple body soon materializing afterwards as Poe the Sableye appeared to mock Veronica.

Sub would roll his eyes at Poe's comment and made a 'go away' gesture at him. "Don't mind him, Veronica, he's just mad that he has to share now. Now if you'll excuse me for one minute I think I hear a certain bird." Sub said as he walked over towards the kitchen door.

Blizzard120

"Thought it was you in here." Sub said after popping his head through the door, looking over at Blizzard, he would give Freth and Tristen each a little wave before he carried on. "You got a package in here I've been meaning to give you. From Kalos. It reeks of perfume. I tried airing it out for a few days but no good." He said before popping back into the main area, pulling a pink package out from a closet and setting it down on a table. He would flailing his hands around in the air a bit afterwards, as if he touched something gross.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:56 pm
Jezebel looked at Sub with confusion failing to catch the first part of his statement. She sniffed the air and sudden realization hit her. "MY SPINACH PUFFS!! She screams running out of the room toward the kitchen with Ll Chef hanging on for dear life.

-----

Jezebel enters the kitchen and lunges toward the oven. Failing to realize she was not alone.  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:58 pm
SubonicXP

"Hm?" Wren asked of Sub, turning his attention to the Dark Channeler. "I do something wrong?" He asked, sounding a tiny bit worried before Cassava's glowing brought his focus back to him, the white light fully engulfing him now.

"Ploom!" Cassava exclaimed a moment later, fully evolved into a Skiploom. "Skip skiploom!" He exclaimed, also realizing that he was now heavier and, thus, didn't float on the air quite so easily.

"Don't be surprised. Your body's reacting the lack of natural sunlight in here." Wren explained to him, catching him as he fell to around chest level. "You're still light as air. You'll just fly better outdoors." He promised with a smile. Turning his focus back to Sub, he tilted his head a bit, one of his dreadlocks falling loose from it's binding to wave freely in the air as he did.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:11 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

SubonicXP

"It's been easier these days... I've started getting out of bed more. Most days I eat." she responded to Keiko, considering what she said a great accomplishment.
She noticed Poe right away, perhaps it had been the familiar energy that got her attention before his words or his apperance. She grinned, finding it truly amusing to have the competition with Poe. "Don't worry, it'll be muscle sooner or later." She teased back.
Veronica nodded to Sub, but then decided to crouch to the Sableye's level. "What kind do you like best?" she asked Poe.
Her attention shifted for a moment, "What are spinach puffs?" She whispered to herself as meanwhile behind her a pokemon evolved.  

DignityPower

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:14 pm
SubonicXP

"Thought it was you in here." Sub said after popping his head through the door, looking over at Blizzard, he would give Freth and Tristen each a little wave before he carried on. "You got a package in here I've been meaning to give you. From Kalos. It reeks of perfume. I tried airing it out for a few days but no good." He said before popping back into the main area, pulling a pink package out from a closet and setting it down on a table. He would flailing his hands around in the air a bit afterwards, as if he touched something gross.

I stared in confusion for a moment, grimacing now that I could smell it over what I was cooking. Tristen's eyes started to water as if he was caught in a room full of onions, and Freth had the look of being somewhat appalled. "...the hell is this? And what does it smell like that?"

"Something you haven't told me?" Freth asked.

"You know as much as I do. I am...scared to open that." I said, moving the meal off the hot eye of the stove and over to an adjacent one. I then made my way over and started to open the package.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:18 pm
"Well, I'm glad you're having an easier time with it," Keiko smiled before hearing Wren and Cassava, unable to stop herself from fixating on the Skiploom. "Awh, he's a little cutie!" she cheered, reminded of her own Hoppip.

Meanwhile...
"Good job," I told Samurai, petting the Dewott's head before turning my gaze to Rala, who lay slumped against the wall, her face conveying no emotion. "Just a little bit more," I told her, standing up straight. "I can feel the infection fading every time we do this. Just a little bit more and you'll be fully purified."

Rala looked up at me, too tired to react violently to my presence. I was surprised when she spread her arms out, as if asking for a hug. I don't know why I gave in to what seemed like a request for that. I knew the infection hadn't released her entirely. Could I help it? Could I stop myself? I don't know. I just remember hugging her, being kissed by her, and feeling her corrupted energy flowing into me.

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:18 pm
DignityPower

Poe just scoffed at Veronica and turned his head away, it wasn't until she asked him what kind he liked that he turned back to face her. "Fairy Gems. To use Dark types they are like spicy foods to humans. The burn is pleasant, hehe." Poe replied, sounding like he had something in his mouth. His gem of choice did make sense though, considering Sableye like to prey on Carbink.

Requiem of Whyspers

"Wrong? No, just the opposite. I wanted to thank you for helping out with those Shadow Pokemon and everything else you've done lately." Sub said with a smile as he made a 'one moment' gesture at Wren before walking over to Poe, snatching him off the back of the chair he sat on by the back of his neck.

"What's the big idea!?" The Sableye demanded as he flailed around. Sub didn't answer, instead he causally shoved his hand in the imp's mouth without any concern for the sharp teeth and then pulled out of it a Sun Stone covered in spit. With the stone removed he tossed Poe onto the couch without a concern and pulled a rag out of his back pocket, using it to wipe the slobber off before presenting it to Wren.

"Here. Meant to give you this awhile ago but someone tried to make it a snack." He said, thumbing at Poe.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games