Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:01 am
Wren happened to be approaching Sub's office with his new Fomanyis at his side when he overheard the man chatting with the team's AI. "Sub?" He spoke somewhat quietly, trying not to interrupt him if this was as important as it sounded. He'd been coming to discuss the funding he'd promised the team a while ago and just brought Caladium along for some bonding time since he was the newest member of his family of flowers.

"Are you busy at the moment?" He'd finally inquire, stepping up to his office door properly and knocking politely as he did.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:12 am
Veronica walks in, rather tired from all the safari exploration. She took out a pokeball and let the new Eevee out for a bit. "Hmmm... I think I'll name you Vanta!" she declared.
"Eev." he nodded and stood proudly. He was really cute and small, it reminded her of the Zorua. Hopefully, they wouldn't be similar in nature.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:27 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Wren happened to be approaching Sub's office with his new Fomanyis at his side when he overheard the man chatting with the team's AI. "Sub?" He spoke somewhat quietly, trying not to interrupt him if this was as important as it sounded. He'd been coming to discuss the funding he'd promised the team a while ago and just brought Caladium along for some bonding time since he was the newest member of his family of flowers.

"Are you busy at the moment?" He'd finally inquire, stepping up to his office door properly and knocking politely as he did.

Sub jumped a little bit as his door was knocked upon, he was so wrapped up in his thought process that he didn't even hear Wren call out before he knocked. "No, I'm not busy. Come on in!" He called out as he scurried back behind his desk so that he was seated when Wren opened the unlocked door and walked in. "Hey, Wren, how can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:35 am
DignityPower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Veronica was taken aback by Arkelos's first comment and smiled. "Ah, right, the training room." she said, unsure of how else to respond.
She turned to Jezebel. "Oh, there's no need to work yourself to death... Jezebel." she tried really hard to remember the name. Cosmo jumped out and started nabbing at every snack he could until he crashed from a filled belly. "Don't be such a glutton." Veronica whispered over to Cosmo.
"G-glutton.." he rolled around.
Butting in, Veronica asked, "What kind of special treats?"

╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

Jezebel spoke to Veronica, "Oh anything you can think of. I enjoy a challenge in cooking. My speciality is battle treats; well will be soon. I'm trying to perfect a recipe that can a trainer can give to their pokemon during battle. Increasing their attack and defense capabilities. Also, gem infused cookies that give defense against super effective attacks. My hope is to finish them before the next major team mission: Which i feel is coming up soon."

Looking down at Veronica's pokemon, "You really enjoy food don't you?" She said with a smile, "I think i have a perfect treat you will like. However it's back in the kitchen." Looking back at Veronica, "Feel free to stop by the kitchen anytime. I'm always cooking something, also to mention i have snacks; both health and not so much, on the table for anyone who might stop by."  

Arkelos

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:00 pm
Arkelos

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Sounds dangerous, I like it." Veronica grinned when Jezebel explained what the battle treats do. "Oh yea, I gotta get some things done before the mission. These childish pokemon can be a handful to manage alongside my other needs." she complained.
"Yay!!" The small Zorua cheered, hoping to get that special treat.
"Sounds good." Veronica responded. "I'll head back there later today then." She was really curious as to what the treat was, considering that after a moment she reminded herself not to worry about the Snagems' intentions. Old habits die hard...
"Well, I do like fried and salty things..." Veronica mentioned. "But I won't put too much on you, so don't worry about me." she smiled. "How long have you been in the team?"

╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:06 pm
SubonicXP

Sub jumped a little bit as his door was knocked upon, he was so wrapped up in his thought process that he didn't even hear Wren call out before he knocked. "No, I'm not busy. Come on in!" He called out as he scurried back behind his desk so that he was seated when Wren opened the unlocked door and walked in. "Hey, Wren, how can I help you?"

Wren stepped inside Sub's office once invited in. "Well... I was wanting to discuss the arrangement we'd talked about before you sent me to Alola to help with the investigation regarding the Purified Pokemon on Poni Island." He explained.

"Foma?" Caladium asked, looking up at Wren.

"Business discussions, my small friend." Wren explained to him calmly, before turning back to Sub. "Were you able to decide on a reasonable front company?" He inquired.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:37 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Wren stepped inside Sub's office once invited in. "Well... I was wanting to discuss the arrangement we'd talked about before you sent me to Alola to help with the investigation regarding the Purified Pokemon on Poni Island." He explained.

"Foma?" Caladium asked, looking up at Wren.

"Business discussions, my small friend." Wren explained to him calmly, before turning back to Sub. "Were you able to decide on a reasonable front company?" He inquired.

"Ah, why yes, I was." Sub said as a smile spread on his face. "We once had a cafe in Kalos called Snag-A-Cup, popular little place it was, acted as a cover for our hidden underground headquarters. It's gone now but they were never able to find out its secrets. So I thought, why not piggyback off that? We have a deal with the Hoenn government where we can carry out some actions within actual legal cover, to an extent. Got an 'embassy' of sorts there too. So, why don't we go the next step and revive our interest in the service industry, this time in Hoenn where we have a little more immunity. Snag-A-Bite! Located in Mauville City Mall. And I think I got just the person who would be interested in running the place, won't even have to let them know the truth either."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:49 pm
SubonicXP

"Ah, why yes, I was." Sub said as a smile spread on his face. "We once had a cafe in Kalos called Snag-A-Cup, popular little place it was, acted as a cover for our hidden underground headquarters. It's gone now but they were never able to find out its secrets. So I thought, why not piggyback off that? We have a deal with the Hoenn government where we can carry out some actions within actual legal cover, to an extent. Got an 'embassy' of sorts there too. So, why don't we go the next step and revive our interest in the service industry, this time in Hoenn where we have a little more immunity. Snag-A-Bite! Located in Mauville City Mall. And I think I got just the person who would be interested in running the place, won't even have to let them know the truth either."

Wren gave Sub's idea some thought for a moment before offering one small addendum. "I think that would work well, especially if the company falls in like with my own company's ideals. Utilizing home grown and organic foods and much as possible." He offered. "Plus, New Mauville, if I recall what information I've seen on it, could be a potential new client for my company if the front company takes a bit of time to advertise our fertilizers as being used to assist in growing their foods."

Picking up Caladium and letting the little orchid mantis' head as he considered the implications, he finally spoke again. "Do you have the means to get this company going or do you need funding for that as well? I can get the paperwork ready by tomorrow, either way."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:03 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Wren gave Sub's idea some thought for a moment before offering one small addendum. "I think that would work well, especially if the company falls in like with my own company's ideals. Utilizing home grown and organic foods and much as possible." He offered. "Plus, New Mauville, if I recall what information I've seen on it, could be a potential new client for my company if the front company takes a bit of time to advertise our fertilizers as being used to assist in growing their foods."

Picking up Caladium and letting the little orchid mantis' head as he considered the implications, he finally spoke again. "Do you have the meNs to get this company going or do you need funding for that as well? I can get the paperwork ready by tomorrow, either way."

"We have the means, had a little nest egg put away after our deal with the Hoenn government, as good as a time to use it as any. I can get the building and a person to run it. You just focus on the legal side and make everything nice and neat."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm
SubonicXP

"We have the means, had a little nest egg put away after our deal with the Hoenn government, as good as a time to use it as any. I can get the building and a person to run it. You just focus on the legal side and make everything nice and neat."

Wren nodded to Sub and pulled up his XTranceiver, making a quick call to his family. "Hey, Ma. I need you to prepare some documents for me. I've made a deal with a foreign company to help promote our brand. I want all the paperwork ready for me to sign asap."

"Sure, Sweetheart, but why?" Raven Briony asked her offspring.

"I'll explain when I see you later." Wren responded.

""Alright, dear. Your father and I will see you for dinner tonight. We love you!" Mother Briony replied before the call cut out.

Wren sighed as he lowered his wrist. "I wish she'd consider acting more professional when I'm talking to her about business..." He said to himself. "Well, obviously I now have plans tonight but between now and then, do you mind if I ask what you talking to GRAY about before I came in? If it's not too forward of me to ask."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:53 pm
DignityPower
Arkelos

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Sounds dangerous, I like it." Veronica grinned when Jezebel explained what the battle treats do. "Oh yea, I gotta get some things done before the mission. These childish pokemon can be a handful to manage alongside my other needs." she complained.
"Yay!!" The small Zorua cheered, hoping to get that special treat.
"Sounds good." Veronica responded. "I'll head back there later today then." She was really curious as to what the treat was, considering that after a moment she reminded herself not to worry about the Snagems' intentions. Old habits die hard...
"Well, I do like fried and salty things..." Veronica mentioned. "But I won't put too much on you, so don't worry about me." she smiled. "How long have you been in the team?"

╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

"I honestly can't remember, it seems so long ago." Jezebel said with a chuckle. "Fried and Salty things huh? Well, i'm sure we could find something within your taste bud's range." Jezebel walks over to the carts, "I'm going to head a back to the Kitchen here in a few, going to make a few more rounds. If you two stop by the kitchen feel free to have a snack." Jezebel said waving and leaving the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:10 pm
While Wren was discussing things with Sub, Caladium ended up getting tired of waiting around and wandered off, ending up in the main lobby, where he found Cassava, Wren's Hoppip.

"Foma?"
"Pip pip!"

The pair seemed to become fast friends with Cassava floating down to where he could rest on the ground and chatting amicably with the Fomantis. What the two were chatting about was anyone's guess at this point, though both seemed to be having fun.

Before too long, they were joined by Nutmeg and Altissima, the Steenee and Petilil having a conversation of their own. After only a few minutes, the rest of the Snagems might start to notice the mingling scents of fresh fruit and mint as the trio of frangrant Pokemon chatted happily with their conversation partners.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:09 am
Requiem of Whyspers

Wren sighed as he lowered his wrist. "I wish she'd consider acting more professional when I'm talking to her about business..." He said to himself. "Well, obviously I now have plans tonight but between now and then, do you mind if I ask what you talking to GRAY about before I came in? If it's not too forward of me to ask."

Sub gave a confused look at Wren's question at first, wonder what he was talking about until he realized the man must have heard him while standing on the other side of the door. "Oh, that. Just about our planned assault on Orre and finally taking the fight to Ein. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and overly cautious but I have been making what plans and preparations I can in advance. That's what you heard, GRAY and I discussing one plan in particular."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:05 pm
SubonicXP

Sub gave a confused look at Wren's question at first, wonder what he was talking about until he realized the man must have heard him while standing on the other side of the door. "Oh, that. Just about our planned assault on Orre and finally taking the fight to Ein. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and overly cautious but I have been making what plans and preparations I can in advance. That's what you heard, GRAY and I discussing one plan in particular."

"Is there anything I can help with?" Wren asked after Sub explained what he had been talking to GRAY about. He wasn't what one might consider strong but he was definitely a business man and if nothing else. It would seem inconspicious for him to be in Orre on business. Maybe there was something he could do there that wouldn't require as much of a strongarm approach? Plus there was Agate Village. The oasis town was likely to be a possible buyer for his company if he got the chance to make some business connections there at some point, so he had reasons to go anyway.

"I'll be glad to offer whatever assistance I'm able." He finally offered, figuring if this wasn't something his abilities could help with, Sub would find something else when it was possible to do so.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:35 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"I'll be glad to offer whatever assistance I'm able." He finally offered, figuring if this wasn't something his abilities could help with, Sub would find something else when it was possible to do so.

Sub looked at Wren for awhile, arms folded and deep in thought as he considered the rather newish Snagem. He certainly wasn't strong enough for what he was discussing with GRAY earlier but there was perhaps use for him in other ways. "Years ago there was an incident in Unova where Team Cipher, under the guise of a Pokemon pharmaceutical company, was distributing as a regional experiment the predecessor to the Shadow Virus, a power boosting item called the Plus Power. Since their defeat in Unova all Plus Power items have been destroyed. I salvaged a few for our own testing but we used them up or they degraded too much to be of any use. Now that we have a sample of the originator of the current Shadow Virus, from Shadow Mewtwo, I feel like now would be our best opportunity to study it better. As such I would like a sample of the early state of the virus, the Plus Power." He explained to Wren.

"You and your family have connections in Unova. Try digging around, calling up whoever you can think of, and see if any of the Plus Powers maybe escaped destruction. The company was stationed in Castelia City and as we both know Castelia has a very vibrant underground world. I'm certain someone would have seen an opportunity with the Plus Power and stole away a few for themselves." He asked of Wren.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games