Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:42 pm
RCCaughtem

"I will have to talk to Xandros more on the issue. I am easily recognized as a Warrior, but King? That may or may not be a simple issue. As for that second matter at hand, there really is only one solution. We both need to be recognized. Our ways and people are as unique as we are. Grand Master of Water has to be both: Channeler and Hybrid. Kreek and Gyaan. Water flows in many different ways, and we have to be able to offer that to anyone who seeks to follow in our footsteps.But we can cross that bridge when the time comes. First, Varuna." Ryan expresses to Lykas, hoping that the hybrid would consider his idea.

"If you can be named speaker for the king, that should suffice as well." Lykas replied, choosing not to speak on Ryan's response to the title of Grand Master. He wanted to believe that was an option. Ryan's argument made sense, after all. But that wasn't their decision to make, if Sub's tale was to be believed. His expression would reflect the fact he agreed but he tried to keep his uncertainty unseen.

"But yes. In order for us to end it, we need to save Varuna's life. For now." This was going to be difficult at best. If Varuna needed to reach Kyogre's Tears, then he would need help right now. Those assassins Sub mentioned were likely to be far greater in numbers than a single false Grand Master, after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:23 am
Requiem of Whyspers

"If you can be named speaker for the king, that should suffice as well." Lykas replied, choosing not to speak on Ryan's response to the title of Grand Master. He wanted to believe that was an option. Ryan's argument made sense, after all. But that wasn't their decision to make, if Sub's tale was to be believed. His expression would reflect the fact he agreed but he tried to keep his uncertainty unseen.

"But yes. In order for us to end it, we need to save Varuna's life. For now." This was going to be difficult at best. If Varuna needed to reach Kyogre's Tears, then he would need help right now. Those assassins Sub mentioned were likely to be far greater in numbers than a single false Grand Master, after all.

Ryan nods but also felt wary. What good would all this unification and end of millennia of the blood war be if not so soon after a new power rift was created? Was there truly an end at all or just a false mantle of temporary truce?

"Well, first we need to find Varuna. It may be easier than normal given his current condition, but it still won't be simple. Once we find him, then we need to keep him safe, come hell or high water, so he can answer to our justice, not theirs. It's time to see if all this training we did pays off." Ryan goes over with Lykas.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:35 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan nods but also felt wary. What good would all this unification and end of millennia of the blood war be if not so soon after a new power rift was created? Was there truly an end at all or just a false mantle of temporary truce?

"Well, first we need to find Varuna. It may be easier than normal given his current condition, but it still won't be simple. Once we find him, then we need to keep him safe, come hell or high water, so he can answer to our justice, not theirs. It's time to see if all this training we did pays off." Ryan goes over with Lykas.
"You're right. We both know he's capable of vanishing into the sea as quickly as he is able to emerge but..." Opening his bag, he pulled out an Azure Bell. "I wonder if we would come to us if we called? It's been a while since either of us did... Maybe he'll think it's another possible new student?" He didn't seemed thrilled about the idea of using the item but it had been the first step to reaching where he stood now. It was hard to get rid of it after all that time training under the false master.

"He's had centuries more time than us to perfect his skills... But if he's injured, it may not make a difference now or later... " That would be something that needed to be discovered as time pressed onward. The more he thought about all this, though, the more he agreed with Ryan. The paradigm needed to change.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:42 am
Requiem of Whyspers

"You're right. We both know he's capable of vanishing into the sea as quickly as he is able to emerge but..." Opening his bag, he pulled out an Azure Bell. "I wonder if we would come to us if we called? It's been a while since either of us did... Maybe he'll think it's another possible new student?" He didn't seemed thrilled about the idea of using the item but it had been the first step to reaching where he stood now. It was hard to get rid of it after all that time training under the false master.

"He's had centuries more time than us to perfect his skills... But if he's injured, it may not make a difference now or later... " That would be something that needed to be discovered as time pressed onward. The more he thought about all this, though, the more he agreed with Ryan. The paradigm needed to change.

Ryan digs around his bag an pulls out his Azure Bell as well. "I think you have the right of it. This might be the only way to find him." the channeler says as he palms the bell. "Let's be on our way. Standing around here won't do us or him any more good." Ryan says. Time to go.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:29 pm
"You about ready to go, then?" I asked as I saw Keiko walk through the main lobby with her purse looking like it was fit to burst.

"Yeah," Keiko said, sadly. I knew that she wanted to have better control over her body and her abilities, but it seemed odd that she was sad about leaving, and with Rala out of commission for channeling purposes, I couldn't just feel out her emotions.

"Wanna tell Ulla you're going?" I asked, guessing that she hadn't done so yet. The way Keiko stopped in her tracks proved me right.

'I think I'll just go. She's feeling better now and I don't wanna ruin that by letting her know I'm leaving, even if it is temporarily."

"She'll be even sadder if she found out you left without saying goodbye," I warned her. I didn't need Rala to know that much about Ulla, although what little time I spent with the little girl helped with that.

Keiko smiled a bit, which surprised me a little. "Yeah, you're right. Do you know where she is right now?"

"Not in particular," I sighed. "You could try her room. Or just send her a message. Hell, you could probably just feel out her energy. I would, but..."

"Yeah," Keiko replied, her smile fading a bit. It didn't take long for her to perk back up, though. "I'll just message her,' she said semi-happily before pulling her SNAG out of her purse - which took a little bit of time considering how much she had in there.

To Ulla
Would you mind coming out to the main lobby for a minute? I wanna talk to you about something.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:48 pm
At the time Ulla and Leon were finally having their chess match. If anyone was watching, they were both pretty even. But it was obvious, Leon had the upper hand. "Looks like you've been improving." Ulla moved her knight piece as she took Leon's pawn. "Of course. I've had over years of playing by myself. Playing as the hero, and the villain. I know every move. I know every strategy." "Yet you still are going to lose to me. I remember beating you every single day." "Brother, that was years ago. This time it's different." She said as she watched her brother take another one of her pieces. "Checkmate."

Before Ulla could analyze how she should attack now. She heard her SNAG go off. She grabbed it from her bed as she read the message. When she finished, her heart sank a little. Getting a bad vibe from it. "...Go. This will be considered a forfeit." Ulla pouted as she stood up and ran to the main lobby. When she turned the corner, she saw Ter and Keiko. She noticed Keiko's bag in the instant as she knew this feeling. Her mind flashed back to when Leon left to start his Pokemon journey and for his Channeler mission. "....You're leaving?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:56 pm
The second she heard Ulla say that, Keiko wanted to hug her. But she knew she was bad about that and refrained for now. "Sub introduced me to a village of Normal-type hybrids. I'm going there to learn how to better control my abilities as a hybrid."

Keiko sat down, as she wanted to explain everything to Ulla before she left. "As you've seen, I can only fight by myself if I'm angry or if I'm panicking. Or, in rare cases, if I'm really, really happy." Keiko couldn't help but smile as she remembered Ulla calling her Mama for the first time - just after I'd proposed to her. "I wanna be able to fight by myself without having to be in a certain state of mind, and... I don't want to hurt somebody by accident just because I got a little upset at them, either. That's why I'm leaving. I won't be gone long, or at least, I'll try not to be gone long. But I will be gone for a while." Keiko stayed silent after that, wanting to see Ulla's reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:14 pm
Ulla held her head down, her child self wanted to yell at Keiko. Telling her not to leave, telling her that she didn't need to leave to learn how to fight. That she could help her with all of that. But, her tactician self wanted to tell her that would be for the best. That she will be fine here with Ter and Leon. She struggled to say anything until she finally exhaled. "...Then go."

She said as she raised her head with her best smile she could. "I'm sure you'll do great in that village. I'm sure we don't want you attacking when you and Papa have your wedding." Ulla said trying to lighten the mood. Leon was leaning against the wall around the corner unseen from everyone. Making sure his little sister wasn't saying anything rash. "I'll be sure to keep Papa company so he doesn't miss you so much. Just be sure to bring something back for me?" She said as she turned her back to face Keiko. "I'm sure you won't be long. Once the portal for the Fairy Realm opens up again, I'm gonna have to leave again. And I'm sure it will be longer than a few weeks this time. So, will be even." She said as more of her childish self want to break out and cry infront of Keiko, to beg her to stay or for Ulla to come along. But, this was something Keiko could only do. The little girl knew she would just be in the way.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:26 pm
Ulla's response took Keiko and I both by surprise. We glanced at each other in confusion, neither able to answer the other. Since that was a bust, I thought of how to respond on my own, and was able to due to a realization. "Why don't you go with Keiko? You two haven't had a lot of time to bond together. You might not be able to spend the whole mission together, but it'll be a good bonding experience for both of you. Besides, like Ulla said, once the Fairy Circles are repaired, Ulla will be too busy to spend time with anybody."

"What do you think?" Keiko asked, smiling at her adopted and adoptive daughter. "You wanna come with me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:39 pm
Ulla was caught of guard by her parents offer. She was all set to see Keiko leave, now they were offering her to go? She then noticed her brother around the corner. He merely nodded saying that she could go. He also knew that in time, she would be gone for a good while. So, now was a good time to do what she wanted to do. She merely smiled as she turned back to face Keiko and Ter. "Okay. I promise I won't be in your way or get you in any trouble Mama." She said as she was about to run to her room and grab her bag but Leon finally stepped out of hiding and gave her bag.

Leon ruffled her hair "Everything you are going to need I already packed for you. Just remember, this is Keiko's mission alright? Don't give her a bad rep." He then looked at Keiko, "This village your going to. I hope they are friendly to humans. Then again. She's know ordinary human." Leon said referencing that she was now the Herald of Life. "Don't worry. I'll be on my best behavior!"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:45 pm
"They're welcoming to humans that aren't hateful to hyrids, so don't worry. Besides, knowing my history, it might be the other way around." Keiko said in reference to Leon's worry about Ulla giving her a bad rep.

"You two will be fine. Just be careful, alright?" I offered, hugging Keiko tightly before kneeling and gently hugging Ulla. "Try to have fun while you're at it."

"We'd better get going then. Bye, Terashi. Bye, Leon." Keiko said before signaling GRAY to send Claydol her way.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:53 pm
Ulla put her bag on as she hugged Ter. She then went over to her brother and was motioning for a hug. He sighed as he merely ruffled her hair again, Ulla giggled at this. "Bye Papa! Bye brother!" "Oh Ulla. The Pokemon you have. Lucario is with you. But I didn't pack all of your ace's." "What do you mean? All of team are aces!" She said as she joined Keiko ready to be teleported.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:55 am
[Evolution, Happiness, and Purification Point Update]

We apologize for the delay in how long its been since an HQ bonus for points have been given out. For the sake of simplicity and to get things back up to date, as well as making up for failing to regularly post bonuses, all Pokemon that have been used in HQ since the end of the last Team Mission (date: April 1st), that can obtain Evolution or Purification Points receive 2 of the corresponding points. Those that can receive Happiness Points receive 1 Happiness Points. We will try better to regularly post updates for Pokemon used in HQ like has been previously done, thank you for understanding. Be sure to update your profiles with new point count.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:10 am
Wren walked through HQ today with Nutmeg at his side and Cassava resting on the recently evolved Steenee's head. The little Hoppip was feeling slightly down that he was the last of Wren's Pokemon who could do so who hadn't evolved at least once through training. Altissima, Mandragora and Hyacinth made sense why they hadn't reached their final stages but at least the latter two had evolved once already just through battling and gaining experience. Except Mandragora hadn't, the cheater. He'd gotten his grubby leaves on a Rare Candy. It just wasn't fair, he thought, that he was the weakest, still.

"Hey. Hey! Quit making that pouty plant face. We're gonna get you some training soon, too. I promise." Wren assured the little Cottonweed Pokemon. Cassava nodded and cheered up a bit, hoping for that to come soon.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:23 pm
"If we are to launch an incursion into Orre against Ein we're going to need to prepare." Sub said to seemingly no one as he paced around his office. If anyone was in earshot it seem strange, but not unusual for him, that Sub was talking to himself but soon enough they would realize that wasn't exactly the case after a second voice spoke up.

"You could send someone. I'm sure they are all rested up now." GRAY spoke up in response.

"I could, though who? It's asking for a lot. We would need someone strong and willing to take such a risk." Sub replied. Apparently he and the AI were going over plans for some kind of preparation to be carried out prior to their attack on Ein, however said plans sounded risky and it would appear Sub was not willing to put anyone else at risk.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games