Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image

"One step ahead of you there." Shido was holding Sophia's crumbling scythe in his hand. He looked it over and showed it to Sasha. "I think this is why she is like this." He said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:20 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Misty gasped seeing the scythe
"oh damn! that is bad, a weapon crumbling.....her heart must be suffering....."

Sasha took Sophia's vitals.
"this isn't good....her heart rate is going so fast....but she's burning up, fever of 103......weapon crumbling..." she then looked at Sophia's fists

"damn, she even broke her knuckles..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image

"Maybe i can help." Eclipse said as he walked into the room and stood next to Sophia's bed. Shido nodded to him and stepped back.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:55 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi and Wakai had finally reached the school's infirmary, along with the unconscious Nami and Minako.

"Finally, we're here..." she looked at Wakai who held both the unconscious girls, along with Nami's duffel bags as well, "All right, put them on a bed or...something."
Wakai nodded and walked over to a nearby bed and put both of them on it.
"...I meant in separate beds." Shinochi put her palm to her forehead, shaking her head.
"O-Oh! Ehehe, sorry." Wakai picked up Minako and put her on another bed next to Nami's.

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:01 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami clutched her stomach in pain. Yet, still asleep, she groaned. It felt as though someone had put a fire in her stomach. She also began to develop a fever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:04 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Unconscious]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Lying on the bed next to Nami]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Sorry for the short post. I have no idea what to post at the moment lol.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako's unconscious state remained unchanged as she was placed on the bed, Her breathing was perfectly normal as well as her physical condition but due to the fact no one had yet taken control of her body was the reason she remained in this state..
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:54 pm
knux_nyan

Sasha took in a deep breath seeing others being carried in.
She quickly grabbed two ice packs placing one on Nami's head and the other on Sophia's head.

She did a quick examination of Minako and softly sighed
"she needs rest."

She examined Nami and softly placed her hand on her cheek
"damn.."

She looks to Eclipse.
"I need to deal with Nami first. I think it would be too much risk to go into a dive to the heart with Sophia, she is sick and ignored her own health." she said in a stern tone.

She quickly made a potion to make the fire in Nami's belly stop, lower her fever, and help her feel better immediately.
She started to dig around in the cabinets
"fire repel, where is it?" she dug in the cabinets, she finds it and ads it to the potion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'm willing to take that risk...besides...i feel what she feels....shido help Sasha out." Eclipse said as he took Sophia's hand and Shido saluted him. Eclipse closed his eye's then. Shido looked over at Sasha and asked. "Anything i can help with?" The dragonkin asked.

Eclipse opened his eyes again to find himself with there dive to the hearts standing on the glass platform again. He looked around and noticed Sophia was not here....she must be deeper in. He started walking still glass stairs appeared before him and he followed the path.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:27 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky

Sasha gave Shido the fire
"flame this really hot for 3 seconds." she grabbed some fireproof gloves and a ice shard.

Sophia's mind seemed almost blank, everything was darker. Sasha was right, she wasn't taking care of herself. She kept herself so busy that she got sick and sicker.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:28 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi watched as the girls were being treated with care, crossing her arms and nodding. She then started to take her leave.
Wakai also watched, worried, and noticed Shinochi leaving, "Shino...you're not gonna wait?"
She stopped in her tracks and turned to face Wakai, "Well, the girls are in good hands now, so I don't think there's anything to worry about. Which means no need to wait around right?"
"W-Well yeah...but..." Wakai couldn't respond, instead, she looked at the ground, wanting to stay and wait.
Noticing that Wakai didn't want to just leave Nami and the new girl, she let out a sigh, "All right, well, how about you stay with them then.
She lifted her head, looking at Shinochi, "...y-yeah, that sounds fine with me." she nodded, smiling a little.
She nodded right back at Wakai, "All right, then I'll see you later. Tell Nami...that she's an idiot." she said, giving a smile before leaving the infirmary.
Wakai laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head as she wondered how she could tell Nami that. She looked back at the girls, taking a seat on a nearby chair to watch them while also watching other people get treated.

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko

She was forcibly fed the potion but remained unresponsive. The fever remained the same as it was. Not being covered helped very little as she continued to fight the fever. She muttered in her sleep and a teardrop formed on her eye. "Mother...."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:48 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky

Sasha gently sighed. She pulled out a warm quilt over Nami and started to prepare a stronger potion of the one that she gave to Ene.

"maybe I can help her...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Shido did so but it seemed to heat up on its own once it entered his hand before the flame seemed to glow brighter.

Eclipse kept walking before he found a pillar that had black marks all over the ground. He knew what he had to do. He placed his hands together like in some ninja sign as light came off him in tendrils before they shot out into the darkness and pierced the black spots in the pillar cleansing them of the darkness.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:52 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko

The blanket caused her to smile as she rolled onto her side. She felt safer, strangely. Weird dreams were flickering into her vision while she fought the fever.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:59 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai kept watching as the nurse did her job, fiddling with her dress skirt instinctively as all she could do was watch and wait. She looked around the room from her seat as she usually does when having nothing else to do.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

fiendish az

kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games