Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:02 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A butterfly caught Byakko's attention. Reaching out for it, Byakko almost fell from the tree. She grabbed the trunk at the last minute and looked down. Byakko seemed amused with herself.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Human form [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

[OOC: ]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:53 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Yogtz enttered the courtyard and took a deep breath. ah, fresh air. Something I could really use more of. As wonderful as Radiant Garden is, it's not exactly filled with trees. Wait, have I never realized how ironic that name is? Wow, I'm pretty oblivious sometimes, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:34 pm
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Namia noticed Yogtz entering the courtyard, "Ah, there's Mr. Moogle." she said before flying over towards him. She waved, "You're finally here I see. Care to join me and my new friends?" she said, pointing towards the two girls sitting on the branch of a tree.

Odayaka looked at Byakko, a bit surprised when he had almost fallen, "A-Ahm, Byakko, careful now okay?" she said, a bit worried.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:48 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko replied with a mischievously toothy grin. "Mm-kay!"
She stood up on the branch and started clawing at the tree trunk to climb further up. Unfortunately, her nails weren't long enough so she couldn't climb. A splinter got up under one of her nails. "Owwie."
Dammit... Something bit into my paw.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Human form [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:06 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up when Byakko seemed to have hurt his hand, "Hm? Here, let me see." she said, grabbing Byakko's hand. She examined it, "Hmm...there doesn't seem to be-" she then noticed that Byakko had a splinter going into his nail, "Ah! Y-You have a splinter in your nail!" she said, her ears go down. If it was something painful she hated, it was splinters.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:34 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Her head tilted and she whimpered. "Splinter?"
Curse this infernal thing...
Byakko shifted uncomfortably. She wasn't able to do much in the way of magic as a human. He would have to change back but he didn't want to. Byakko looked at the bobbing blue flame that floated around. That was what told him he could change back whenever.
Looking at her hand, Byakko sighed. "It stings..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:11 am
kefkadragon
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Yogtz noticed Namia and nodded. "Sure kupo,." he said. He floated up toward the tree branch. He saw that Byakko had a splinter.
"I can help with that kupo. I'd just need to grab the tweezers from my classroom kupo," he said reassuringly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:11 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Namia floated over to the two girls along with Yogtz, looking at Byakko whom seemed to have a splinter, "Oh my, a splinter? Such troublesome things aren't they." she said, shaking her head.
Odayaka looked at Yogtz, her ears go down, "From your classroom?" she tilted her head, looking at Byakko, "Byakko, you think you can endure until then?" she asked, worried.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:17 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko poked at the finger. The sudden pain made her eyes water. She nodded and wiped her face on her sleeve.

kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:57 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Yogtz nodded and quickly flew back to his classroom. He returned a few minutes later and flew up to the crying Byakko. Placing the tweezers carefully on the splinter, he pressed down and slowly pulled the wood out of his finger. After removing the foreign object, Yogtz rubbed some antibiotics on the finger.
"There we go kupo. Unfortunately, fingertips are kind of hard to bandage and I didn't have anything for that at the moment. If it gets infected, just head up to the infirmary kupo. Sasha will fix you up as good as new," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:07 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

"yessir, Mr. Fly Bear." She smiled weakly.
Byakko looked at the finger before looking to Odayaka. I'll leave it to you. Which form is it easier to manage me from? Literally all you are doing is making sure I don't consume wine product.

kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:30 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Namia chuckled as she watched Yogtz with Byakko's splinter. The scene was a bit cute, but she simply watched in silent amusement. When Yogtz had finished, she clapped her hands a few times, "Very good work Mr. Moogle." she praised Yogtz.
Odayaka nodded in agreement with Namia, "Y-Yeah, thank you Mr. Yogtz." she said. She then looked at Byakko, whom asked which form would be easier to be in. "Eh? Erm, well..." she looked down, fiddling with her fingers, "Wh-Why are you asking me?" Her ears then twitched, "The decision's all up to you Byakko," she then looked at him, "After all, it's your form." she said, smiling.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:30 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Very well...
Byakko smiled with closed eyes. She grabbed the trunk of the tree with one hand and slid down it to the ground. Byakko landed on her feet and looked up with a yawn. She sat down at the base of the tree and closed her eyes, falling asleep rather quickly.

kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:01 am
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Yogtz chuckled. "It's nothing really kupo, I did this kind of thing a lot back home,' he said as he rubed the back of his head. And much, much worse. I'd like to forget them thank you very much, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:14 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka watched as Byakko slid down the tree towards the ground, tilting her head. She was a bit surprised when Byakko had seemed to fall asleep instantly. She then looked at Yogtz, her ears twitch upon hearing his thoughts, "M-Much worse...?" she said, having a worried expression on her face.
Namia looked at Odayaka, raising an eyebrow, "Hm? What do you mean much worse?" she was a bit confused.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games