Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:36 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"yeah, like X's heart, except she was born like that....more or less." Jax said
"heh, nothing against mom, but Xenon isn't as strong as Kelina, unless she hides power. I haven't seen her since the organization, i'd terrorize her." he gave a dark grin
"Even after Jaxon said to stop." he chuckled
"I mean, common, Kelina has more guts than Xenon, Xenon is more intelligence than a fighter, which is a shame."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"And craftier. My scout's have failed to find her location. Would you know where Xenon is?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:14 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"nah, I don't wanna find Xenon. She's lame. I'd rather stick here and cause trouble. I mean, ive already bullied one of Jaster's friends, Eric...although he did win after it..." Jax laughed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:53 pm

"Avoid doing that. We've already had one leave because of it. I'd rather not have a repeat if you will." Diz said giving Jax a stern look.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:07 am
knux_nyan
((Bolded a part because we actually do need new magic teachers, ninjadragon66 hasn't replied to me in months))

User Image

He shrugs his shoulders showing that he actually doesn't care.

"fine fine. damn, this is getting so boring I may as well go somewhere else, then again I think Talia is getting to like me...." he shuddered
"to make it worse, Jaster adopted her as his sister, he's met Rose, just not mom...Kelina, yet."

He rubbed his head
"kay, on the helpful note, you need new magic teachers for both classes cuz both of em disappeared."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:40 am

"I am aware. I'm searching through the date base for potential candidates." Diz said.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:41 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero stood in the shadows quite and listened to every word Diz and each person spoke. As one left another entered so Xero could not continue with Diz, but even though he was seen as a foolish man with a bottomless stomach and careless, Xero truly was intelligent and could focus on every detail his senses could detect. Now there was a man here with Diz that seemed dangerous and cared for little to nothing. He seemed strong and Xero would love to challenge him, even if Diz denied him that. But even as patient Xero could be when he is collecting information on all around him, his patients was running low so he stepped from the shadows in the corner where none had notice him besides Diz and spoke.

"Sorry to interrupt, Diz, but if you do not need me any more at this moment then I will return to X. She was ill when I left her with a few others in the Nurse's Office. Also if I am free to go, you can connect your data with my handheld to contact me in the future."

Mood:Calm
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

OOC sad (Sorry guys computer has been down and I just got the chance to hang at a friends))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:38 pm

"Very well. You are dismissed." Diz said.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:04 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Thank you." Xero placed his fist to his chest and bowed slightly as he glanced back at the man next to him and then left without another world. As soon as he left the room he decided to head back to the Infirmary where he last saw his new friends. He closed the door and walked down the hall as he placed a small black and red ear piece on. He activated and contacted Nami in hopes she was still with X. Nami..... Nami can you hear me? If so please respond and tell me of how X is. I am on my way back to the Nurse's Office now so if you are both still there then I will see you soon."

Mood:Calm
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

OOC sad (I will try to get back on some time every weekend while my computer is still down.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:17 am
knux_nyan
Hector the True

((no problem Hector, thank you for letting us know ^w^. Also if you want to get a hold of Nami in the infirmary, did you message kurai_18? ))

User Image

"good, because I am sure that the only person that hasn't become a nobody in the Kross family is my aunt Rose, to her, I have no ill wishes, to her, nothing really, although she is still trying to master her new darkness element now that it---" he fell silent when Xero started to talk to DIZ.

He watched Xero leave however watched the door, he seemed intrigued by this character, red eyes, tattoos, could be a replacement for Ixyam as a potential rival.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:07 am
knux_nyan

User Image
User Image

Rose opened the door and first saw Jax
"what did you do this time Jax, cherry bomb the toilets?"

"NO!" Jax said rather quickly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:48 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't worry about him Rose." Diz said as Kalen walked in after her. "What is he doing here?" Kalen said looking defensive.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:17 pm
knux_nyan

User Image
User Image

Jax immediately looked at Kalen
"if you try to kill me, Kalen, like Jaxon tried, i'll make sure you won't marry Rose." he said in a restrained voice, he wanted to attack, however Kalen has done nothing wrong to him, Jaxon did.

"Jaxon?"

"Kalen's nobody. Rose, I like you because you are the only one in the family who will never become a nobody. You have little rage." Jax seemed to be calm around Rose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:31 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My nobody?" Kalen said confused.
"Jax there was a reason we did not tell him. Your dismissed." Diz said in a stern reprimanding voice. "Whats going on?" Kalen asked.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm
knux_nyan

User Image
User Image

Jax grumbled and left

Rose seemed as confused as Kalen was.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games