Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:59 am
Vanille Sparda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"
Yeah...I'm Dante's daughter...
"

Hunter saw that Lucia was about to scold him next and shakingly stood straighter than before and relaxed a bit when Nero walked in.
Both Ace and Hunter put their heads down showing their shame.
In the room where everyone but the boys and Lucia were in,Vanille,Lior,and Chander all face palmed.
"A-At least you're s-safe...said Lior with a small blush.
Vanille picked up on the blush that went across her friends' face.
"Awwww how cute! Lior is blushing!"said Vanille with a giggle.
Lior,who ended up blushing even more,hit her friend in the face with a pillow."O-Oh hush!"
Vanille continued to giggle while Chander was trying not to laugh at the scene.
Meanwhile...
As Dante and Vergil were nearing the shop,Vergil heard Nero say Lucia,he smirked knowing how easy it was to trick Dante into saying or doing something,it also didn't help that Dante was muttering about ways to propose."Like I said earlier Dante...just ask her simply."said Vergil.
"Oh right...you want me to shout the question out into the world?"asked Dante sarcastically,not knowing the real reason Vergil told him to yell the question out.
"Might as well...just to get the nervous bug out of your system."
"Ugh fine...but if it doesn't help...I'm punching you in the face...deal?"asked Dante.
"Deal."
Dante took a deep breath."It's not like she'll hear it anyway...Will you marry me,Lucia?"
Vergil still had a smirk on his face but wiped it off and looked at his brother."Feeling better?"
"Surprisingly...yes I do."
Nodding Vergil walked into the shop,saw Nero and sent a victorious smirk over to him before looking confused about what was going on.

"
...And no...I'm not as reckless as my dad.
"
(Bwahahahaha score 1 for Vergil!)  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:33 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Rodan look at Vanille with "really" look, "Honestly Vanille," he commented as Ryu remain poker face about it. Kyrie take a notice on both Rodan and Lior and made her curious, Ryu sees his mom's expression as he close his eyes, "They always denied, but it's oblivious," he said to her. Kyrie realize as she smile, "Your father does the same before Sanctus kidnapped me," she reply to Ryu, this sparks him as he look at her.
Lucia and Nero heard Dante shouting for hand of marriage with her, and sees Vergil as Nero widen his eyes and snickers. He look at Lucia, "So whats your reply," he ask her with a smirk. Lucia smile and shook her head, "Honestly Dante," she said to herself with a smile and exit out of Devil May Cry. She look at Dante with a smile, "Yes I will love to," she reply to him, "And our son did something to put himself in danger with Hunter."

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:38 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Hunter and Ace heard Dante's shouted and sweat dropped.
Vanille giggled some more."S-Sorry...couldn't help it."said Vanille as she took another pillow and threw it at Rodan,aiming for his face."Besides...I know you thought it was adorable~"
Lior laughed at how childish her friend was and just ignored what she said.
Chander chuckled."Admit it...and you're not allowed to lie!"said Chander with daring tone of voice.
Meanwhile...
Dante froze and blushed bright when he saw Lucia standing in front of him with a smile."L-Lucia! I-I d-didn't know you were h-here!"stuttered Dante as he let what she responded with sink into his mind.
Once he finished processing her answer he shook his head and smiled widely."Yes!"shouted Dante before remembering what she said about Ace suddenly going serious."Hm? What did they do?"
Vergil overheard about Ace and Hunter being in trouble and looked at Nero for an explanation,and since he was probably one of the only people who would answer his silent question.

"
"  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:05 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Rodan looks shock with fierce expression, Ryu seems to have deep thought about demon that Kyrie mention.
"I know that look dad, but Lucia told me Ace and Hunter went on their own to look for baby spider, and they put themselves in danger without a weapon," he explains to Vergil calmly. Nero look at his cousin and Hunter with a frown, "What the h*ll did you two do?"
Lucia close her eyes and reply to him, "I found them at Mitis Forest, while I was hunting Phantom. I also found Ryu and Rodan, they already gave me a clear explanation, Ryu follow them to make they don't do anything trouble. Rodan was ambushed by Phantom. Ace and Hunter didn't have anything to fight back," she explains to him and cross her arms. She look at where Ace and Hunter are, "I gave them a time out."

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:53 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Dante scowled at what he had heard."Oh really?"asked Dante as he walked into his shop,looking at the two young boys."Ace...what the h*ll were you thinking?! Did you have a death wish for you and Hunter? I know you're in a time out right now...but I'm taking a step further...Ace you're grounded until your mother or I say say you aren't!"
Dante had a stern look on his face."Do you understand,Ace?"
When he didn't get an answer,it made him angrier."I asked...do you understand,Ace?"
"Yes I f*cking understand!"replied Ace with an angry look.
Nodding,Dante looked at Hunter."I can't really ground you...so you're stuck in a time out for at least an hour..."
"Y-Yes sir..."said Hunter who was even more afraid of Ace and Vanille's parents.
Vergil sighed at Nero's answer then heard Dante discipline his son."D*mn...here I thought I was harsh with your grounding..."said Vergil.
In the room...
Everyone heard Dante's yelling.
"Y-Yikes..."said Chander.
"Wow...your dad sure can be serious when needed..."said Lior.
"Yep...pretty much...only when needed."said Vanille.

"
"  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kryie, Ryu, and Rodan flinch of Dante's shouting. Rodan shivers of his tone, "Your dad is one h*ll of scary," he said to Vanille while shivers his spine.
Nero whistle of Dante's shouting at Ace and spoke to Hunter, while Lucia enters and sees everything. Nero look at Lucia with a smirk, "He seems to take some parenting skills way seriously," he comment to her. Lucia smile with a scoff, "What is what parents always does to misbehave children."

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:40 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Dante sighed as he walked over to his desk and sat down,after Ace stormed off to his dad's room and slammed the door.
"Wonderful...is he this bad in the future as well?"asked Dante."Oh...before I forget..."
Dante opened a drawer and pulled something out before walking back up to Lucia and handing her a small box."Have to make the engagement official,right?"asked Dante with a smile.
Vergil looked confused when he saw the box."When in the h*ll did buy that?!"
"When you weren't looking...while we were on a mission ourselves."
Vergil rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch.
Hunter sighed but stayed right where he was.
In the room...
Vanille grinned at how Rodan shuddered."Oh? If you think this is bad...remember that one Halloween party?"asked Vanille.
Lior shuddered after Vanille mentioned that."Don't remind me...that was terrifying! Your dad takes Halloween way too seriously..."said Lior.
Chander grew curious."What happened at the party?"asked Chander.

"
"  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:55 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Rodan narrow his orange and bluish-green eyes at Vanille, "Say that to my mom shot your dad's head once," he remind her when Lady and Dante encounter. Kyrie was about ask, but Chander beat her to it as she sigh. Ryu look at Chander calmly, "You don't want to know what Dante did, but what he did caused my dad started the gun fight with him."
Lucia look at the box, then look at Dante, "Yes," she reply to him, while Nero thought the same to Vergil and notice something strange, "Where the h*ll are kids and Kyrie?"

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:49 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Vanille giggled at the mention of how Lady and her dad met."Yeah...I remember dad telling me that story...weren't we like five when we officially got introduced to each other?"asked Vanille."I mean aside from Ryu...I've known Lior before you."
Lior laughed."Pretty much...we've been friends since we were two!"
Chander whistled."Wow...you're all childhood friends?"he asked.
"Yeah...we are! I...have a feeling that Nero is looking for us."
In the 'office'...
Dante stood by Lucia as he heard Nero ask where Kyrie and the kids were.
"They're probably hiding because of my yelling..."said Dante.
"Well...except Hunter and Ace..."said Vergil.

"
"  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero give his uncle a look, "Sometimes I wish I can shoot my bullet through your brain," he reply to him to mouth him out before he start looking for them. Lucia watch Nero go, then look at both twins calmly, "Now I see why Nero is similar to you two, arrogant and cocky person from Dante, then serious and distant from Vergil," she noted their personality similar to Nero.
Ryu and Rodan have to agree with Vanille, until Nero arrive, "Is that where you all hide from Dante and Lucia?" he ask them, causing two boys and Kyrie to look at him. Ryu begin to greet him with poker face, "Welcome back dad, how was the hunting going?" he greet him in monotone. He look at his son for few second before he sits on the nearby chair, "Those demons ate the humans, and we never seen them before. We already killed them, and dad made a theory that Mundus might have behind this," he reply to him from Daemons they encounter. Kyrie wonder about this, but both Rodan and Ryu look at each other, knowing what kind of creature they are facing, but decide to remain quiet about it, until the is right. Kyrie suddenly thought of it as she widen her eyes, "Kids, do you know anything about those demons they fought? You all know anything about them from the future, right?" she ask them, which flinches both Ryu and Rodan.

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:39 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

"Um,Nero...exactly what brain does he have?"asked Vergil before his left but was left unheard.
Dante got an irk mark."Hey! F*cking *ssholes..."said Dante.
Vanille,Lior,and Chander looked up and did welcome back to Nero.
Only Vanille and Lior froze and looked at Ryu and Rodan,wondering if they should just come clean about what's been happening.
Sh-Should we tell them?thought both Vanille and Lior.
Chander was completely confused about why his friends froze and flinched from Kyrie's question.Are they hiding something? Chander asked himself.

"
"  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:54 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu and Rodan thought the same, which both Kyrie and Nero catch their reaction as Nero begin to speak with a frown, "Do you kids know anything about the demon eating human?" he ask them seriously. Rodan glare at Nero, "If we tell you the name, it will rumple the timeline," he reply to him about strict law of time. Kyrie look at her husband in concern, "Nero, I don't think it's good idea," she softly request him. Nero earn the irk marks all over his head, "Kyrie, if we don't figure out what kind of demon they are or if they were behind Mundus, more humans are going to get eaten by them," he told her in anger tone.
Lucia look at Vergil before she made a finger that mimic a gun to point to Dante's head, "I believe that answer his question."

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:01 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Dante chuckled after his fiance used a finger-gun aimed at his head."Let's not forget how I had met Lady."said Dante."Remember...she shot me in the head."
"Ah yes...I remember that...she was hunting me...and you kept ending up in her way...and being an idiot."said Vergil.
Hunter listened to them and quietly chuckled at the talk.
In the room
Vanille and Lior both flinched from Nero's tone of voice.
"Yes...we know what they are...but..."said Vanille as she looked at the floor.
"But...it's true that if we tell you...the timeline would be destroyed...do you wantthat to happen?"asked Lior with a serious look in her eyes.
"So please...just drop it,Nero!"shouted the girls.
Chander's eyes widened as he heard Vanille and Lior talk to Nero.

"
"  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:32 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Lucia look at both twins, "You two get in female devil hunter's way," she ask them before she mover her finger gun away from her fiance's head.
Nero rise his eyebrow at their answers, then he sigh from his prone mood swing. Kyrie thought of it, revealing the future will make timeline to be destroyed, "So that means, you want us to find out what kind of demon Nero and the twins are dealing with?" she ask them, which Rodan nod his head, "That is correct Kyrie, to find out what they are, you guys," he reply to her question. Ryu keep in deep thought about Daemon and how he and his dad fought together.

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:05 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Dante shook his head."If you ask me...it was her that kept getting in my way..."said Dante."After all...I was looking for Vergil myself...he destroyed the shop that day and I was p*ssed about it."
"That's why? I thought you were after me in order to stop my evil plot..."
"That too...but mostly because of the shop."
In the room...
Vanille and Lior nodded in agreement with Rodan when they heard him tell them that they had to figure it out themselves.
Chander sighed."Well...now what now?"

"
"  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces