Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

It was Tsukiko's turn to laugh now. "Please you remember how I was before. I had to caste spells with chanting. I don't think your smart because your title, but because I know how little I know." Smiling lightly she moved slightly to get comfy. "Professor James Ambrose....I actually really like." Laughing she kissed him and wrapped her arms around him. "You know I don't think either of us knows how to dance. We have everything else right."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"yeah but your up to my level now ... and i was just as bad as i started out" he said kissing her "well if you'd like i can put on some music and we can learn ... or are you still tired?" he asked her putting his forhead against hers

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Remember from the time I could talk...I was taught magic....just didn't deserve the magic I had been so graciously 'blessed' with....I still think at times it was a curse..." Smiling softly as she kissed him. "Not anymore though. Now that I have a wonderful husband, one that I think should give me a lesson in defense against the dark arts. After I give him a lesson in dancing. With that she reached for her dress. "Sadly neither of us are properly dressed as in not dressed at all for either of these activities." Curling up on the bed though she stretched and yawned. "Let me take a short ten minute nap....then well get to work...I'll....let you choice the music..." With that she drifted off into another peaceful sleep. A small smile light her face as she was curled up against him. Hadn't even asked if he was tired. She had slept on and off most of the day, so she figured it might just be her.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:35 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"nonsence ... both of which we could easily do with nothing on ... it'd be kind of enjoyable for the both of us" he said softly seeing her fall asleep he softly laughed as he gently kissed her sleeping lips and reached down to kiss her stomach as well, giving their unborn and undeveloped child a kiss goodnight "sweet dreams my Angel" he said as he put his hand on her stomach and lied there with her awake, like a guard dog making sure she was safe. he loved her and their baby more than anything and he would do anything to protect them both. subconsously he put his arms around her, holding her in a not-so-tight loving embrace and just looked at her sleeping face 'in all my years ... i never thought i'd get to be here with her, its like she was the thing i was missing all this time and i was a fool not to see it sooner, it took me twice to choose her over the well being of the world for me to see that i was in love ... i just wish i could get rid of her pain and her self doubt ... thats all i'd want, just to see my wife not be plauged by painful memories and even be confident in herself' he thought to himself and used a mind sheild so it wouldnt slip out. sighing to himself, he just held her and gently traced her tattoo with his finger

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Curling up against him in her sleep she continued to sleep for quite a while. Opening her eyes slowly as she adjusted to the light. "How long was I asleep." She asked softly, her voice wasn't working properly after her long nap. Looking up at him she smiled innocently. "Who needs a blanket in the late summer when I have a husband that will keep me warmer." She just loved being held, it made her warm. Even though it was summer all year here. "In our new home, can we have seasons. Or a room time the garden in the secret room....I really want to see the leaves change colors." Looking around she noticed it was much later then when she was awake. "...I though I was only going to sleep for five minutes....what time is it now." She stretched and rested her head on his shoulder and nuzzled his neck happily. She was in a very loving mood at the moment. Smiling happily she was comfy and honestly she didn't want to move.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"about twenty minutes ... plus the only reason the leaves dont change in the fall is because there arent any trees around here that do that ... but if you want i can make a forest near the garden so it will every fall" he said kissing her and rubbed her shoulder and looked at her stomach "you have a nice nap too?" he asked, even though Luna wasnt quite there yet, he knew she was still developing but even a day into being pregnent, he knew his little girl could hear them "imagine what i'll be like when she's actualy born ... "

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"And you say she gets the bubbly personality from me." Smiling happily as she placed her hands on her stomach. "I still need to teach you to dance. I think I have a general idea of it, but practice never hurt anyone right. That and we are really getting way to comfortable like this. We really need to start wearing cloths. Because I want my deference against the dark arts lesson after this.....just forgive me I don't have a wand." Even as she spoken she just snuggled closer to him. "We could go on a stroll through the forest couldn't we. Then we could build snowmen in the winter. I might have a bump by then. Mot really sure." Giggling as she laid in bed, wonderful plans she had. Just to spend time with him, for now that was all she wanted.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"realy wands arent nessisary ... some just use them to use as a conduate ... anything can be used from a staff to a ring to a book ... without a conduate it drains your natural aura making you weak and even age" he said shaking his head "you could start using your tridant to channel your powers" he said as he kissed her "and i dont think we need to get dressed exactly ... its like realy privaite lessons ... but if you want we'll get dressed" he said with a smile and sighed "i may be a bit bubbly but i cant help it ... i'm getting married to a beautiful wife and a going to have a daughter just as gorgious as her mother" he said clossing his eyes and got them both up, putting both his hands on her hips "and i think you'll look even more ravishing when you start showing ... even now you're glowing"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I use my trident some of the time." Tsukiko said with a sheepish smile. "Anyway aren't relationships between students and teachers strictly forbidden." She couldn't help but giggled as she said it. "Maybe its a good thing I didn't go to Hogwarts after all." Laughing again she couldn't help it. It was really to funny to her. Shaking her head as she laughed. "Glowing...what are you talking about." She didn't know much of anything about being pregnant. It was a surprise she even knew what it was. "Either way I'd like you to say that when I'm as big as a house. Its going to be interesting when I try to move. Shame to I like when you carry me...oh well plenty of time for that later right." Half of her wanted to get dressed, because she was starting to get cold, she didn't want to rain on his parade though. Smiling happily still she reached up and kissed him wrapping her arms around his neck. "I must ask are you not cold though, I mean I grew up with a blizzard ever few days, but these past few years in this heat. I've grown use to it."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well its not realy a student teacher thing ... more of a help-the-wife-around-the-house thing ... plus we would have both been students or even teachers ... not each of the other" he said with a grin "i'm not cold ... but your the pregnant lady so what you say goes" he said kissing her "and dont worry ... i've got the strength to carry you even on the ninth month ... plus i think we can cheat a little with magic if need be ... the dishes will be going over time though with herble teas and catering to your every whim ... like i will" he said wraping his arms around her

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko laughing as reached up and kissed him. Picking her dress up she slipped in on. "I can't wait until I get weird cravings, just promise me you won't let me eat something really weird." Smiling lightly as she helped him get dressed. "Maybe we should put a fireplace in here...nah I can wait until we move. I love reading in front of the fire place. Don't worry I'll get my own versions of the books I want to read, and if they don't exist well..I'll find something else to read." She knew the books were important and she didn't want something to happen and him get angry with her. Remembering how last time she found the book about herself. How upset he got when she said she wanted to burn it. Not lingering on the sad thoughts she sat on the bed. Her stomach was bothering her again. Hiccuping a bubble popped up, "Luna sweetie mommy's not upset...whats with the bubbles." Rubbing her stomach as she sighed, "Not even a girl yet, and you can already caste silly spells better then I ever could." Smiling softly it was going to be hard telling herself she was okay when according to her daughter she wasn't. "The dishes more then likely already know, I fear what unique baby foods they will create. Nothing to bad I know, but still." Sighing again she rubbed her stomach.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:32 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

laughing as he got dressed he sat next to her and put his hand on her stomach "it's ok little one, mommy's ok" he said with a grin and kissed Kiko and her tummy "i'm here you two" he said softly and held her and a giggle sliped out "honey ... she's both of us ... either way you see it, a part of you is casting spells in the womb ... besides it think it's more of a natural reaction, the both of us dont want you to be upset, she has her way and you know i have mine" he said with a devilish grin as he kissed her neck the same way she always did him "i love you so much ... both of you" he whispered in her ear and continued kissing her neck

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko squirmed as he kissed her. "Hey that not fair, I'm more ticklish then you are...and I still haven't taught you how to dance." Blushing slightly, she would always blush when given to much attention. If anything it meant she enjoyed it. "If you still had the option....would you still take me and run away." She asked softly as she put her hair in a pony tail for him. Still squirming she continued to blush, "I really didn't mean it when I said I want to burn that book....its just...had some very....interesting stuff written about us...and this was before you asked me to marry you....funny we only went on one real date before you purposed." It tickled and she was trying to keep her head clear. Knowing there was alot of stuff they still needed to get done.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"not just you ... but you and our little Lunie ... no thats a terable nickname" he said thinking and held her "well the other times i've tried we've been either kidnaped or almost killed" he said rocking her slowly "you think the written material's bad ... you should see the artwork the mortals made of us ... we'd have to use censorship if Luna went down there ... not to mention she might be scared for life" he said shaking his head "well lets try and learn ... i cant wait to dance with the two of you"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Lovely Luna....our lovely Luna..." Tsukiko said softly as she rubbed her stomach. Her daughter, their daughter, what she truly always wanted. Just to have someone to give that love she never had to. "I wanted to be a mother to give the love my parents never gave me, lucky me got the husband that goes with it." Reaching up she kissed James and nuzzled his neck. "Come on lets get to work, this might take a while with all our distractions." Snapping her fingers she summoned a music player with speakers. Setting it to play music she really didn't care if it fit or not. Getting up she held his hands, putting them in the proper place for a simple waltz type dance. "Your going to have to lead, but for now I will. Not really sure why they guy leads its just tradition I guess. Though I'm pretty sure one of our past lives you danced." With that she kissed him happily. Before getting ready to dance.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games