Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 am
((I'd have some remorse if five on two hadn't suddenly become nine on two. But hey, it did. razz ))

Darkdramon flew out of the way of that last attack, being very wary of its power. It just wouldn't do to be forcibly dedigivolved all the way down to Rookie. Luckily, such a powerful attack could only be used once. "DARK ROAR!" This time an actual roar accompanied the blast of dark energy that sped towards Magnadramon. As for Arkadimon, a faint laughter like that of a dark god emanated from him. "GOD MATRIX. DYSTOPIA LANCES." He used his tentacles to herd the Ultimates towards his God Matrix.

Nate hopped off of HisyaRumon when the reached the coordinates. "Release it, Dotshinegreymon." He ordered. His digivice shined for a minute before a colum of darkness shot into the air right in front of him. The program was working, he could leave now. "Next set of coordinates." He said to HisyaRumon, just as the sounds of the large digimon started to come from the colum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:07 am
((Sorry about that? sweatdrop I'm not dead, well, for now, anyways. sweatdrop ))
At the last second, D had jumped out of the way, with his War Growlmon and Angemon, while Greymon and Garurumon had Digivolved after seeing the terrible event that had taken place, but had Digivolved in a more gruesome manner, that D, or any of his Digimons had ever seen.Greymon had Digivolved into Skull greymon, and then immediately into Demon. "Flame Inferno!" It said as flames from it's hands were sent at Arkadimon, freeing the Ultimates from its grasp.Garurmon had the Digivolved into Qilinmon, then Sleipmon. "Odin's breath!" it said, as the attack had sent a blizzard heading straight for Darkdramon and Arkadimon.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:39 am
((Guys, face it. We're getting no where. Who's going to win? I'm getting tired of dodging attacks & sending them just to have them returned. And the only reason my digimon are at Ultimate now is that they'll be at rookie or in-training after this battle.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:30 am
((Back when it was just Hakari's people vs Darkdramon, it would've at least made sense that Darkdramon could beat her three champions with ease. But then more and more people kept coming, and there were more megas....

I'll make a deal. If all the digimon below mega (as the numbers are about equal) get beaten by a God Matrix (And reduced to Rookie or In Training, depending on their current level, espescially seeing as Arkadimon is technically above mega right now), then Darkdramon and Arkadimon can get beaten by the megas.))  

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:51 pm
"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!!"Rick's fist glowed brightly as he jumped down into MG'S hands. Miragegaogamon soon launched Rick at Darkdramon as he punched him right between the eyes.

(KARIIIIII!!? Why did u kill ureself?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:25 pm
(okay, I talked to Richard, and we did our battle over pm, so I'm just going to post the whole thing here.

Ryu stiffened from nagato's attack choice, he then lifted his backpack, and lifted out his rapier. He charged it with his own digisoul, and called out to nagato.
"I see you're the type for epic battles. Not that I care really, but its best to get to know your opponent before you kill them heart "
Ryu took a self-confident stance, surely as a taunt to nagato.

Nagato was taken aback by what the tamer said, but nonetheless, he stepped off his digimon, and ran at ryu, his sword blazing with digisoul.
"I'll wipe the sneer right off your ugly mug!"
Nagato swung down with his sword, hopefully scoring a hit.
(Okay, from now on, I'll be making our posts into a scene kind of thing, where Nagato does something, then ryu does something. You'll see what I mean.)
Ryu easily blocked nagato's sword, and lunged at him from the right.

Nagato jumped out of the way, but got a small cut on his arm. He ran to the right, and took out his bow, after opening fire on ryu, he exploded the arrows, and stabbed his sword into the ground.

Ryu was blasted back from the explosion, but landed on his feet after. He saw nagato stab his sword into the ground, so he threw his like a dagger, into the side of a neighboring building.
"You wanna play with fists, huh? Not my type of style, but okay!"

Nagato ran full speed at ryu, and swung with all his might.
(Now, we get into a story telling sort of writing.)
Ryu mirrored his punch, and digisoul flared as they parried each other's punches, eventually getting off the building, and fighting in the air, digisoul keeping them afloat. Ryu made a jab to nagato's left side, fracturing the bone with pure energy. Nagato slightly retaliated, and flipped over ryu, and put a punch straight into his back. After a few seconds, nagato was surprised to see that ryu had charged his spine with digisoul to minimize the strength of the punch. Ryu flipped around, and punched nagato straight in the face, sending him very close to an oncoming building. Nagato put his feet against the building, and kicked off it, soaring at ryu with his fist charged up. Ryu kicked off another building, and their fists collided, creating an explosion that destroyed parts of the buildings.
(Back to the other format.)
Nagato landed on his knees, out of energy and strength.

Ryu did the same, but was right next to his rapier. He grabbed it, and walked slowly up to nagato.
"It was an interesting fight, but without your sword, there is nothing you can do. Goodbye."
Ryu lunged at Nagato his blade flowing with his remaining digisoul.

There was a clash, and ryu was shocked, after he saw that nagato countered with an iron arrow.
"The arrows? When did you-?"

Nagato sharply interuppted, making no mention of what he was about to say.
"You have no idea of what went on while we were fighting, do you?"
Nagato stood up, and walked away as ryu's feet were snared by his trap.
"The reason your feet have arrows sticking into them is because I set a trap here, before you caught up to me. I'm surprised you didn't notice the clear arrows hanging in the sky." Nagato said sarcastically.

"I'm still going to kill you."

"Hardly."
Nagato lighted each of the small strings on the sides of the building, and jumped off the building. He was caught by duftmon after he jumped off.
"It was fun while it lasted, but I....."
Nagato could say no more, as he fell unconscious as duftmon flew away with him.

"He intends to blow me up, eh'? Well, he isn't the only one with good ideas."
Ryu tore the arrows out of his feet, and cut the strings before they reached the arrows. He picked up one of the arrows, and broke it in half. Gunpowder fell to the ground.
"Gunpowder? What a child..."
Ryu threw the broken arrow behind him. Unfortunately, the flame from one of the cut strings had exploded the arrow. ryu just barely managed to turn and say a few words before he was casted off the 30-story building, and into the ocean. his digimon found him, and set him on land, before they went back into his digivice as rookies.

(He'll post eventually to confirm this.)
"What the hell?!"  

Amias Nicht

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:25 pm
((I think I can temporarily stop the battle, until later, and get to know the storyline better. sweatdrop ))
After the attacks hit the two opponent Digimon, Demon then started to absorb the feelings of Rick, as it made it Digivolve twice more, first into Arkadimon Ultimate, and then into Arkadimon Super Ultimate. "Dystopia Lances! God Matrix!" it said, as it attached onto Darkdramon, forcing it into his God Matrix, all while Arkadimon had still been herding the Ultimates, not even knowing what was going on.Sleipmon had Digivolved into Ultimate Chaosmon, unseen by the evil Arkadimon, and Darkdramon, while pretending to be Darkdramon who had Digivolved, it said, "Alright Arkadimon, come on, we have to go back, they're too many for us to take on.D had to escape with his other two Digimon, but knew that his other two would had everything undercontrol, but was a bit uncertain, since they had Digivolved into Digimon he never knew that they could have before."Do you think the others are okay?" asked Patamon, as it just De-Digivolved from Angemon."Don't worry, they'll be alright," replied Guilmon, after he had De-Digivolved from War Growlmon."Patamon, you should have more faith in them, like Guilmon," D said comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:56 pm
((Uh, no. You can't trick Darkdramon like that. And if Darkdramon could've gone to UltimateChaosmon, he would've. Arkadimon would've known that.))

Darkdramon was used to Dystopia Lances, having trained with his Arkadimon several times in the past. As such, he recognized the herding technique and escaped it by de-digivolving to Commandramon and landing on his Arkadimon. "The UltimateChaosmon is not me, but he has a point. We leave." He said. Arkadimon grunted and sent a God Matrix at UltimateChaosmon before flying away in the opposite direction as Nate had. As soon as they were out of sight from the other digimon, the digitized themselves and re-entered Nate's digivice.

Nate tapped his foot impatiently as he stood where Yin had agreed to meet him. All of his digimon were in his digivice, and he was angry. "You left me to send my digimon into a trap." He sent the message to Yin's digivice, anger evident in the message.  

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:01 pm
((Really sorry about that, I'm just a bit new to Digimon Rping. sweatdrop and I also wanted the Guardians to have some kind of victory after loosing Kari.))
Arkadimon Super Ultimate had used it's own God Matrix, deflecting the opponent's one. Immediately, they started to head back to D, who was right infront of Kari's Digimon, as they then both De-Digivolved back into Agumon, and Salamon , where the effects of the grim events had been removed from them, for now."You two are safe!" exclaimed Patamon. "What did I tell you?" reminded Guilmon. "Are all of you okay?" D asked Agumon, Salamon, as well as Kari's Digimon, as he noticed Rick was nearby. "We hope all of you get your Tamer back," said all of D's Digimon to Kari's Digimon."Are you, by chance, Guardian Rick?" D asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:07 pm
((Posting here since most people will check this sooner or later.

I'm kinda sick now, won't be on as often. I'll be better in a few days.))  

Hakari Niko

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:09 am
(I cant really do something till yin posts...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:33 am
(sorry, I was thinking of posting now, deciding what digimon to have come out of the portal I was. And to the new guardian fella, relax, we are the villians, we just make the story good. In the end the good guys always win due to some mistake made by them. The most cliche one being underestimating the good guys which I hope to avoid)

Yin's helicopter made a steady path away from the confusion of battle behind and the new portal to the digital world he had opened behind him. So far the plan proceeded smoothly, even if the workings keeping it going weren't quite so.

Far behind Yin, close to the battle that was being waged the portal then widened, not much, but just enough for the digimon lying in wait beyond to make its entry into the world. Black Deathmon arose into the sky, its eyes probing the world around it, and the first thing it spied was the battle raging between the guardians and the alters nearby, it dove quickly towards the battle.  

Yin Yun Yang

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:41 pm
((Can I join?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:58 pm
((Just post your filled out profile in this code:

RP name:
Digimon Partner: (you can have up to 4 digimon partners,can be any 4 you wish ^^.)
Guardian or Alter:

Have fun. smile ))  

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:09 pm
(Yep thats all you have to do,and your ready to become an alter, or a guardian!)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games