Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:28 am
Ulla stared at the Rainbow Pokeblock in amazement. She didn't think she would get something this rare to find. She was about to grab it from Ter, but then she was told to thank Veronica. She stopped as she pouted. She then heard heard Veronica's response as she smiled. "That's good I wasn't going to 'thank you' regardless." As she said that, she heard her brother clear his throat loudly. The little girl didn't have to look at her brother to know he was glaring at her. Which he was. Leon heard their first encounter wasn't the best. So, he was hoping with time. They would mend. "Ulla. Ter worked really hard for that gift for you. I'm sure without Veronica's donation, he would still be having trouble." He crossed his arms waiting for her to thank Veronica.

Ulla sighed as she faced Veronica. "...I'm still not thanking you. But, I appreciate that you help Papa making this Pokeblock for me." She said as she grabbed the Pokeblock from Ter. Leon sighed as he looked at Veronica. "I'm sorry about my sister. She's usually not like this." He said as he noticed the Zorua turn back to normal. "A Zorua huh? The very playful kind as well." He said as he watched the little fox antics.

Meanwhile Ulla was thinking about who to give the Rainbow Pokeblock to. She then knew exactly who she should give it to. The little girl pulled out a Pokeball as she looked at Keiko. "Keiko I said it's okay. I'm just glad you guys accept me as your adopted child." She said as Lucario popped out of the Pokeball she was holding. Before Lucario could tell whats going on, Ulla stuffed the Pokeblock in his mouth. Forcing him to chew. "Be sure to chew well so you don't choke."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Zo, zo, zo!" The Zorua responded at Leon before Veronica could and kept interrupting. "Zo! Zo!" he pretended to talk. "Zo..."

Veronica gave Ulla a moment of her attention but bit her tongue from making a snarky response. Oh, she almost couldn't hold back because there were so many things to possibly say. Childish, kid. Although her face slightly crunched up with a fake smile.

Both her and Cosmo watched the Lucario being forced to eat the Rainbow Pokeblock. The Zorua jumped forward at the Lucario and nipped at the leg to get the Lucario's attention. "Zooooo!" He stretched his front legs forward and wagged his tiny fluff of a tail. It seemed he was just as troublesome as his trainer.

╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:22 am
Keiko could barely control herself. Hearing Ulla say that made the hybrid want to smother her in hugs, but she somehow found the strength to hold back.

I had a feeling Ulla would pick Lucario. Out of all the Pokemon she had, Lucario was probably the one she was closest to, and for good reason. I found my attention distracted by a high-pitched yipping, and as I looked down, I found the culprit - Veronica's Zorua nipping at Lucario's heels.

"So, how does it feel?" I asked, looking back at Lucario. Now that he had been fed a Rainbow Pokeblock, he should be able to answer that question with more than just his name.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:55 am
Lucario didn't realize what he was eating until he felt a bit strange. The taste was something he only heard in cook books. He had to mentally tell himself, not to call Ulla 'Master Ulla' in fear she wouldn't approve. He finally finished chewing as he felt someone n** his leg. He looked down to see Zorua as he merely smiled. "Hello." He was a bit shocked to hear his own voice as he looked at Ulla and Ter. Ulla was really surprised to hear his voice. "It works! You can now talk!" She said as she quickly hugged him. Lucario looked at Ter as he was asking how he felt. "Strange. Never would I thought a day would come where I could actually speak to Master Ulla. But this day has come thanks to you. So I thank you."

Lucario then realized what he called Ulla as he looked down to see she was staring up at him. "Master Ulla?" The Aura Pokemon was embarrassed as he looked the other way. The little girl smiled "I would rather you call me just Ulla. Rather than 'Master Ulla'. Mainly because we grew up together. But, if it's what your most comfortable with. I won't stop you." Lucario released the hug as he knelt down on one knee in front of her like a knight would . "My deepest apologies Master. But...yes. This is what I'm most comfortable with. Now that you play a bigger role now in the Fairy Realm. It only fits better." Leon watched all of this as he was more interested in Lucario's tone and how formal he spoke. "He speaks like I imagined he would. Just like in the old times. Very formal, like a gentle man with a top hat would."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:00 pm
"Kind of reminds me of when I asked Rala to stop calling me Master. She told me she did it because it made her feel special, so I couldn't bring myself to stop her after that," I said with a smile.

"How is she doing, by the way?" Keiko asked, suddenly getting a very worried look on her face. I had forgotten for a second that she was infected with the Shadow Virus, and as Keiko reminded me, my face fell. "...we're working on it," was all I could bring myself to say. Somehow, I knew that Rala would be sad to know that Keiko and Ulla saw her while she was infected that badly, so I wanted to keep her purification to myself as much as possible. But I knew they had a right to be worried. I was, too, though I refused to let that stop me from keeping my promise to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Zorua's ears flipped back, his eyes widen and he was paralyzed in place when the Lucario. "Z-zo?" he barely whispered. Veronica seemed dazzled as well by the Lucario's responses. Who would have thought a kid's partner would act so educated. She nodded to herself, thinking about how special Lucarios must be.

idea Cosmo suddenly realized something... and he grinned. He grinned wider than he ever had, of course! He understood. The pokeblocks! He ate one before, in order to make him shiny. It was a sparkling thing, a yummy thing. And... he knew where they came from. He snapped back towards Veronica as she was lost in thought and jumped at her lap.

Veronica tried to pet Cosmo but the Zorua was far more interested in something else. He started digging into the pouch on her belt. At first, she thought he was scared and wanted to return to his pokeball. Until her Dragon Scale fell out and she realized that he wasn't interested in pokeballs. "W-what?" She spoke, shocked at first that the Zorua would be capable of recognizing that item. "No, no no!" She hissed at the Zorua, trying to fight for control of the pouch but the Zorua had taken a grip to it with his mouth. Veronica picked up the Dragon Scale and tried to shove it back as the Zorua fought to pull the pouch away, he couldn't really find what he was looking for.

Then it ripped. The pouch went flying and the Zorua, being faster than Veronica rushed for it and left to hide. Veronica followed. "Come back!" she growled slightly.

╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

DignityPower

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:29 pm
Ulla and Lucario stared at Ter's expression when he mentioned Rala. Lucario was much concerned as he slightly remembers how violent he was when he was a Shadow Pokemon. He stood up as he faced Ter. "Sir Ter. Let me battle Rala. As a Purified Pokemon myself, it should accelerate the purification process." He said as he looked back at his trainer as she merely nodded. "I'm sure you remember when I was infected. You and Keiko helped both of us. I hurt my master dearly because she didn't want me to fight our comrades in fear of infecting them. Let us return the favor." He said as he was getting a bit use to speaking. Ulla then stepped forward as she knew what would get Ter to cave in. "I know I'm being selfish Papa. But, I still haven't formally battle you. I think helping you with Rala, would be a nice way to rap up my birthday gift." She said with a warm smile.

Leon had no business with the whole Shadow Virus, as he didn't have his own Purified Pokemon. He then watched Cosmo searching through Veronica's bag for something. "Maybe he wants-" before he could finish his sentence, the pouch ripped as Zorua went running off wit it with Veronic following it. Leon merely sighed. "Seriously...I thought Sub's Pokemon were bad..." He said as he started walking to where Veronica and Zorua went.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:52 pm
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Veronica followed a trail of her items, picking them as she went. There weren't many and what she had was small to start with. "My ghost gems, Cosmo you're gonna pay for this!" She tried to polish the gems and keep a good grip on them.

Veronica found Cosmo and crouched in order to jump at him, she didn't mean to attack him, just to pin him down. "Grr!" She caught him, but he was already chewing. "You little!!" Cosmo wiggled and jumped away, leaving the pouch behind. "Hahahahahahaha!!" he ran off. Veronica focused on getting the pouch together first. "Lalalalala!" she heard a voice like that of a young adult. She double checked her items. As she looked around to follow the Zorua again, she noticed Leon.

"Hello." the voice spoke up. "Hello." the tone was a bit different. "Hello. Hello." it seemed that it was trying to imitate the Lucario as it was getting closer to Veronica. She looked around again. A Lucario showed up... with a fluffy tail. "Hello. Hello." he tried a deeper voice. ...There was a reason as to why I had kept it away for so long. Veronica thought to herself.

╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:54 pm
"Sub's Pokemon are worse," I told Leon, but realized I may have been a bit too quick to say so. "Though not for a lack of trying to improve them. Sub's a good trainer most of the time, but... well, he's human. Like all of us, he's just as prone to making mistakes."

"How happy you must be to have a flawless AI helping you with every little thing-" GRAY started to say, adding his two cents into my explanation.

"Nobody asked you!" I interrupted him, but that didn't stop him from continuing to spout his drivel. With a sigh, I looked to Lucario. "I appreciate the offer, but I'm not sure if I want to take you up on it at the moment."

"Why not?" Keiko said, standing up. "I could help too, since GRAY could keep an Immunizer running."

"Keiko, no." I told her, turning to face her. "Rala... she's in a lot of pain right now. I mean a LOT. The infection... you know it came through her heart, and... it's pretty bad. I mean changing how she looks bad. She would be sad if she knew you saw her like that. I don't want Ulla to see her like that either, but... I don't know. While I'm not sure if I want to take him up on his offer, I kind of feel like I should."

After a minute, Keiko nodded and looked downward. Knowing what that meant, I quickly wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. "I'm sorry. This is... it's something I need to help Rala with. I know I'm not alone, and that I don't have to do it alone, but... I want to protect you two from the pain of seeing her like this just as much as I want to protect her from the embarrassment of knowing you two saw her like this. I could be wrong, but..."

"No..." Keiko said as she lifted her head. She had tears in her eyes, but I could tell from the look on her face that she wasn't as sad as she looked. "You know Rala better than anybody else. I've never seen Rala as the type of pers... er, Pokemon to get embarassed like that, but I understand how sensitive the whole thing is. Just... take care of her, okay?"

I nodded, and hugged Keiko a little tighter. Then I remembered the fight against Shadow Mewtwo, and how Ulla handled herself. Rala might be embarassed to know that Ulla saw her when she was hurting like that, but Ulla might be able to help her recover faster. If XD002 had anything even remotely resembling a heart, Ulla could have purified him. I believed that fully. Maybe having Ulla help was for the best after all.

"Alright. You can come if you want, Lucario. You, too, Ulla. It won't be a pleasant thing, but maybe you can help her somehow."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:24 pm
Arkelos and his pack walk into the main lobby. Arkelos is distracted by reading a book, while his canines are Alakazam are in close follow. Alakazam give Arkelos a head up who's in the room. "Sire, there are others in this room. You may want to acknowledge them."

Arkelos keeps to his book, until other wise called upon. Although his ears started to twitch.

--------------------------

Jezebel comes into the Main room with a Cart, Followed by Cayenne and Mint pulling carts as well. Jezebel notices a new face to the group. "Hello everyone, I come bring snacks, berry smoothies, and some pastries." She said with a cheerful smile and voice. "Feel free to eat you fill; There are plenty more where these came from."

Turning to the new Face. "I do apologize for barging in on yall conversation. I do not believe we have met." Jezebel said looking at the new member.  

Arkelos

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:00 pm
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You may want to acknowledge them." The Zorua mocked the Alakazam with a deep voice in his shiny Lucario illusion, wagging his tiny fluffy tail. He crossed his arms and glared with a smile, looking for trouble. Veronica headed to the Lucario illusion and with her fist thumped on his head. With that attack the Cosmo lost his focus and turned back to his normal, shiny Zorua form. This time, Veronica crouched and grabbed Cosmo very tightly. She stood up straight again and looked at Arkelos.
"Waaaaa! Zoooo!" Cosmo whined. "I wanna fight!" He winked at Veronica. There was a bored looked on Veronica. She was already tired from chasing down this crazy fool.
"And you? Who are you?" She asked before bothering to apologe, taking a look at all the canines. "Like pups?" she smirked. Cosmo smirked as well.

Another person spoke up. At the smell of the snacks, Cosmo started to wiggle again but Veronica didn't let him escape this time. He was still too used to using sounds and kept whining. "Ok, ok." Veronica approached the carts. "Hi." she said to Jezebel. "That's fine, it's not like their conversation was all that important." she grinned, the Zorua grinned as well. Veronica started noticing how the Cosmo was mimicking her. "I'm Veronica." She mentioned, both directed at Jezebel and Arkelos. "This critter is Cosmo." She glared at the Zorua to behave while she fed him some pastry.

╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:11 pm
DignityPower

"You may want to acknowledge them." The Zorua mocked the Alakazam with a deep voice in his shiny Lucario illusion, wagging his tiny fluffy tail. He crossed his arms and glared with a smile, looking for trouble. Veronica headed to the Lucario illusion and with her fist thumped on his head. With that attack the Cosmo lost his focus and turned back to his normal, shiny Zorua form. This time, Veronica crouched and grabbed Cosmo very tightly. She stood up straight again and looked at Arkelos.
"Waaaaa! Zoooo!" Cosmo whined. "I wanna fight!" He winked at Veronica. There was a bored looked on Veronica. She was already tired from chasing down this crazy fool.
"And you? Who are you?" She asked before bothering to apologe, taking a look at all the canines. "Like pups?" she smirked. Cosmo smirked as well.

Another person spoke up. At the smell of the snacks, Cosmo started to wiggle again but Veronica didn't let him escape this time. He was still too used to using sounds and kept whining. "Ok, ok." Veronica approached the carts. "Hi." she said to Jezebel. "That's fine, it's not like their conversation was all that important." she grinned, the Zorua grinned as well. Veronica started noticing how the Cosmo was mimicking her. "I'm Veronica." She mentioned, both directed at Jezebel and Arkelos. "This critter is Cosmo." She glared at the Zorua to behave while she fed him some pastry.

Arkelos looked up from his book, "If that wasnt obvious. At least you Attractive. I'm Arkelos, for what it's worth." He said with a slight grin. "If your little one there is itching for a fight. I'm sure the super training room could give him the work out it needs." Turning to the Carts, "Thank you Jezebel, did you happen to remember the special treats i requested?"

Jezebel looked at Veronica, "It's a pleasure to meet you, I"m Jezebel, if i have not introduced myself yet. I'm normally in the kitchen; but i go around headquarters providing snacks and food. If you have any requests i can certainly try my best to accommodate you."

Turning to Arkelos' attention, "I"m sorry, i have been a little busy with a few things. I should have them ready before your next mission; assuming it isnt tomorrow of course." She said with a laugh.

Arkelos' sneered, "I get it, try not to take to terribly long please." Jezebel smiled and nodded. "I hope yall enjoy the snacks. I'll be in the kitchen if yall need me for anything." She said with a bow and headed for the door.  

Arkelos

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:26 pm
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Veronica was taken aback by Arkelos's first comment and smiled. "Ah, right, the training room." she said, unsure of how else to respond.
She turned to Jezebel. "Oh, there's no need to work yourself to death... Jezebel." she tried really hard to remember the name. Cosmo jumped out and started nabbing at every snack he could until he crashed from a filled belly. "Don't be such a glutton." Veronica whispered over to Cosmo.
"G-glutton.." he rolled around.
Butting in, Veronica asked, "What kind of special treats?"

╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:02 pm
"But Papa-""Master." Lucario interrupted Ulla as she waited for a response. Ulla's main goal was to get rid of every sign of the Shadow Virus, she still had the Soul Heart as she focused what she could on the bubbled heart to purify it. When Ter gave the okay to see Rala, she looked at her partner who merely nodded. "Alright. I wanna see Rala." She smiled warmly ready to help Rala in anyway possible.

Leon was walking as he noticed someone saying hello. He turned to see a Shiny Lucario. With a fluffy tail. "...I see. You wanted a Rainbow Pokeblock as well huh?' He said as he was trying to noticed Arkelos join the party  

Cecile Silverstone

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Yes, rather annoying isn't it?" She heard Leon. "I'm gonna have to take him to the training room just to lose weight." She sighed. Jealous and Gluttenous, what else? she glared at the Zorua.
Cosmo started to sniff Arkelos's pokemons. "Oooh. Ahhh.." he wondered. "I've never seen you before." he said.

╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games