Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Veronica had been spending a fair amount of time in between the library and the training room, reminding herself again where everything was. It had taken her days to find anything useful that would give her information about what she had become and the darkness in her veins. "Master Multarum" the hybrid was called, though she had no clue the first time she read it that it was even a name as it wasn't referred to as him or her. So she passed by to check on her healing Lucario. The Lucario was weaker than before after the ordeal it went through but still good to travel after the days of rest it got.
"Great, that makes for five, I wonder if I should take my Mudkip or..." she looked at the Zorua in her arms. The pokemon refused to stay in his pokeball, even when injured. Veronica sighed as Cosmo looked back up at her. "Think you can stay out of trouble?" That made Cosmo used his abilities to shift into a Mudkip.
"Mud...!" He stuck his tongue out to her.
"That..." doesn't really answer my question. "All right." she smiled and departed from the HQ to Alola.
╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Just as she was leaving, she overhear Ter talking about bad luck. If there's one thing Veronica seems to always end up doing is eavesdropping. "Hey, did you say Enigma berry? Cause I have one of those." She offered to help out whatever he meant by "gift" and hopefully would be able to keep that surprise going.
╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:10 pm
"Wait, where are you going?" Keiko asked, having watched me walk through the main lobby with a look of annoyance on my face. She was in the middle of looking after some of her Pokemon when I did this.

"Going to try my luck again," I sighed raggedly. "I promised myself I'd have this gift ready for Ulla, and I plan on keeping that promise if I have to strangle the Pokemon god of Luck itself. If such a thing even exists, anyway."

Keiko absentmindedly touched the front of her shoulderbone, remembering the time she used to worship Luck. She had a Luck Incense around her neck as a symbol of that. But she gave that up when we got mugged and I slipped into that yearlong coma. Still, she couldn't help but feel a bit hurt.

"What are you trying to get," Keiko said meekly, not sure how to feel. Hearing that made me feel bad, and I forced myself to calm down with a sigh. "An Enigma Berry," I said reluctantly. "The present I have in mind has a few recipes, but the one with the least amount of ingredients involves a few items I have and one I don't - an Enigma Berry. I mean, if I come across the other ingredients, then fine. But that's what I'm focusing on."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:15 pm
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Just one emblem would be fine." She winked and took out the Enigma Berry from her bag. Slowly, her grin would become a bit larger than normal for a human. A smile that would be "normal" for Sableyes. "I don't think I'll ever use it anyways." Veronica offered it.
╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:42 pm
Keiko looked at Veronica in fear, surprised by the Ghost-type Hybrid's seemingly sudden appearance. I couldn't tell if it was just her instincts or if she had a reason to be afraid of the Sableye woman. She did seem a bit creepy, but she was a hybrid of a Ghost-type, so that was to be expected. The way she talked didn't help matters, though.

I thought about what Veronica wanted for her berry, how easy the requested item had been to get lately, and how much I REALLY didn't want to come back from K&L's emptyhanded and emptywalleted again. "You know what? Sure. You've got a deal,"

Keiko watched as I handed Veronica a Snag Emblem and got her Enigma Berry in return. "Pleasure doing business with you," I said flatly, although I was grateful to her.

Keiko walked up to me as I started to leave. "Are you sure that was a good idea?" she whispered, trying not to look back at Veronica.

"Keiko, I don't want to come back from K&Ls having spent fifty Snag Coins with nothing to show for it again," I told her. I was a bit louder than I intended, but I wasn't going to talk behind Veronica's back like that. I'm sure Keiko didn't mean it like that, but still.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:20 pm
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Veronica hadn't noticed she made such a ghostly appearance to them, it was amusing how the young one reacted. "Pleasure is mine." she responded sweetly and watched as they went on their way. She wondered about how her powers could work, if she was actually more quiet like a ghost.
╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

DignityPower

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:27 pm
Ulla just came back from Sub's office to pick up a Z-Writ. She received it for an amazing good job in the Fairy Realm. She was staring at it as she wasn't sure what she should do with it. She felt like she didn't really deserve it. So many people were hurt. Destroyed. Suffered..."Ulla." Ulla snapped out of focus as she turned around to see Leon leaning on a wall. "Whatever your thinking. It's okay. No matter what happens. We always have each other. I have the wits, you have the tactician skills. We can't be beat." Ulla merely nodded. "You're right. Thank you."

She then remembered something, out of everyone that was there. She never asked. "Brother. Did any of your Pokemon..." "Get the Shadow Virus? No. But I think Ter's Gardevoir did." Ulla gulped as she felt like it was her fault. She then ran off to go find Ter. Instead, she ran into Keiko down the hall. "Mama!" She shouted as she ran to Keiko. "Where's Papa? Leon told me Gardevoir got the Shadow Virus. I wanted to see if I could help with a battle with either Lucario or Lycanroc."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:58 pm
"Ulla, wha-?" Keiko started to ask, until she remembered what Ulla was talking about. "Oh, yeah, Rala. I almost forgot. Terashi left to go get your other birthday gift. Thanks to somebody who used to work here but came back recently, he got all the ingredients together. Rala... his Gardevoir, is... yeah, she got infected. Terashi's working hard to purify her like he promised, though. Rala said she wanted to get infected so she could fight Shadow Pokemon without being in danger after Terashi purified her. I think what actually got her infected was an accident, though. The goop... er, the slime that Shadow Mewtwo made when it almost collapsed the Fairy Realm... some of it got on her heart. That's how she got infected. It probably wouldn't have infected her if it touched her anywhere else, but for a Gardevoir, their heart is the most sensitive part. Kind of like my ears and tail, although it's also a very important part of their body. I don't know why they wear it outside their bodies, but they probably don't have a choice in the matter. It's just how Arceus made them, I guess."

It was at this point that Keiko realized she was rambling. "A-anyway, Terashi shouldn't be gone for long. You wanna come wait for him with me?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:15 pm
"Yes, let's wait for Ter." Veronica would suddenly appear sitting beside them with a cute smile on her face, unaware of how creepy her presence might be. In truth, whether or not she had overheard them wasnt really her concern, she wouldnt remember half the stuff they said. She hummed to herself to keep busy, as if nothing could hold her attention for long. Maybe she was just feeling a bit amused by others" mudane business.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:58 pm
Ulla felt bad that Rala was infected. She knew it was all just an accident. Something that needed to be done. Rala also had a big part in that battle. But...the fact that she is infected. Ulla had a pretty good idea now, on what it meant to be a Shadow Pokemon. After searching for XD002 heart. That's when Leon flicked Ulla in the back of the head. "What's done is done. But I'm sure your 'Papa' will be happy for you to help with Rala." He said as he noticed Veronica. The supposed quote on quote newcomer. "How are things going with your Lucario anyways? Your's is infected too isn't it?" He asked in a very uncaring tone as he was trying to make small talk.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:01 pm
Keiko saw how worried Ulla got from hearing about Rala and couldn't help but hug her. "Don't worry. Terashi isn't going to let Rala suffer if he can help it. He's already got everything he needs to purify her, so don't worry, okay?"

"I hope I'm not missing anything," I spoke up, having returned from my trip to Ambrosia Alchemy. "Ulla, it's good that you're here. I've got something for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:10 pm
Veronica grinned, "Actually it's just my Absol now. I was able to afford the vaccine for my Lucario. Working on it with my Absol." Slowly, just behind Veronica a shadow started to form and turned into a clone of Veronica. It mimicked her mouth movements and gestures although it didnt speak. Veronica didnt notice the Zorua's little trick. "But I think she is making progress on purification." The two Veronica watched Ter with curiosity, expecting something interesting to happen. The Zorua clone turned its head to the side.  

DignityPower

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:24 pm
"You had two infected? That must've been rough." He said to Veronica as he noticed a shadow behind her as it pooped out to be a mere image of her. Impressed that the Hybrid didn't realize it he merely smirked not saying a word about it. "Have you done any battles? That will help your Pokemon as well." He said as he noticed Ter enter the room finally.

Ulla hugged Keiko back as she merely nodded. She then heard his voice as her eyes lit up. "Papa." She said happily as she went over to him as he said he has something for her. "Mama told me you had another gift for me. You didn't have to get me a second one, I'm really happy for what you given me right now." She said as she pulled out the Mimikyu plushie from her bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:32 pm
"I know," I said with a smile. "But the plushie was something I meant to give you beforehand. This was going to be your actual birthday present. Sorry it was late."

With that, I pulled the Rainbow Pokeblock from my bag and handed it to Ulla. "Feed this to one of your Pokemon, and they'll be able to speak out language, so you can understand them. I'll let you decide which of your Pokemon gets to eat it. Oh, and before I forget, one of the ingredients I got by buying it from Veronica, so be sure to thank her, too," I explained.

"I wish I knew about it beforehand. I kinda feel bad about not having anything to give you," Keiko added.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:37 am
"Yea, the Absol hasnt been taking it so bad. It was infected before I caught it, it just hadnt fully shown up. Well that's a whole different story." Veronica felt like she was mumbling on and on. "We started to. I took her to the safari, seemed to have some effect. She's a fighter, Im sure she'll get through it."
All the while, Veronica hadnt yet noticed the Zorua's act.

"D'aww, how adorable." She said, claping her hands together. "No thanks needed." She mentioned. Then, the Zorua accidentally bumped into her. Veronica whiped her head back, her eyes meeting a mirror image. The Zorua decided to mime her one last time as Veronica was bewilder for several moments. However, the Zorua's tail was still showing. "Cosmo..." she mentioned and he snickered before turning back. The Zorua jumped forward and ran in circles chasing its tail, as if saying 'you ratted me out'. He wasn't the first pokemon who refused to stay in his pokeball. Surely Veronica would house break him sooner or later. But he was also really eccentric and hyper. It was a troubling combination.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games