Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:20 am
Shortly after Keiko found the glasses and picked them up a pair of eyes would blink into existence and stair her down from a couch cushion. Before long the eyes would gone an entire body as a Froakie revealed its previous camouflaged self and snatched the glasses out of her hands before putting them up and scurrying up onto the ceiling, Hemlock shouting angrily as Sub tried to keep a hold on him.

"Hop-Frog! What are you doing!? Get down from there and give Hemlock his glasses back!" Sub shouted up at the Froakie. "And apologize to Keiko, that was rude!" He went on.

Hop-Frog however just laughed with a croak, sticking his tongue out at Sub before flipping around and smacking his butt at Keiko.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:23 am
Keiko gasped in surprise when a Froakie leapt from between her legs to snatch the BlackGlasses. Before she could react to the butt-slapping, another pokemon jumped up from her lap, Daedra flying up on a collision course with Froakie, thinking that eating it a little would make it be nicer to her trainer.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:27 am
"Froak!?" Hop-Frog shouted, startled by the Sliggo seconds before it rammed into the frog, knocking it off the ceiling and sending them both crashing to the ground, the glasses sent flying upon landing. As soon as they hit the ground Hemlock wrestled himself out of Sub's grip and quickly made a bolt for the glasses.

Seeing Hemlock go for the glasses and not wanting to let him claim them, Hop-Frog lashed out at the glasses with a Lick, smacking them further away with its tongue, the frog further whipping it around and smack the slug called Daedra across the face and give it a good slurp.

"That's...gross..." Was all Sub could say as he found himself doing nothing but watching. It was...interesting? Probably not the right word.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:32 am
Daedra cried out in pain when the Froakie's tongue slid on her mucousy exterior. Not one to be denied food, however, she immediately retaliated with Absorb, eating at the frog Pokemon with a move.

"Daedra, stop!" Keiko shouted, starting to panic. "I know you want to help, and that's fine, but that's Sub's pokemon! You shouldn't be eating him!"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:41 am
Hop-Frog would cry out in pain as it was subjected to the Absorb attack, the super effective move hurting a good bit, especially since Daedra was of a higher stage them himself and notably stronger. Not wanting to go down without a fight Hop-Frog did all it knew to do and began to execute a Bubble, throwing some of its neck bubbles at the Daedra which would explode on contact. The move of course was not very effective but Sub hadn't trained Hop-Frog much and thus he had little battle experience.

Hemlock on the other hand took this opportunity to grab the glasses, putting them on finally and growing a sinister grin on its face as it stared down Daedra. Keiko would be the only one to notice this. Things were about to get out of hand if not stopped soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:41 am
With another session down in the training room, Tristen and I left the room along side my Torchic and his Litten. It was about time to stop; Tristen was getting rather hungry...and admittedly so was I. On the way to the kitchen however, Tristen perked up hearing something through the halls. A ruckus of some sort...and it involved Sub. "...what is that?" He asked.

"...what is what?"

The boy went on ahead but now he had me curious. I ended up following him until only to see a Froakie...being a relative pain to everyone, trainer and Pokemon alike. "...uh...the hell did we miss?" I asked.

"That's what I want to know."

"Torrr?"

"Mrrrow?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:49 am
As Keiko's fear of Daedra eating Hop-Frog was bubbling to the surface, she noticed Hemlock with that sinister smirk and the BlackGlasses on his face. As much as that made her worry, a bit of anger was rising in her heart. Was this Frustration acting up?

Not wanting to lose control of the situation, Keiko let two of her most trustworthy Pokemon out of their balls. "Natalia, get those glasses off that Oddish. Audrey, separate Daedra and and Hop-Frog, and keep the latter from touching those BlackGlasses. Daedra, honey, I know you're hungry, but I can give you food. You really shouldn't eat Pokemon!"

Natalia and Audrey moved to action right away, Natalia swooping down to pluck the glasses from Hemlock's face while Audrey pushed Daedra and Hop-Frog away, putting herself between them. Daedra was a bit surprised by the Bubble attack and thus was easier to push aside by Audrey, but the damage from the attack was minimal.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:56 am
"Oh, hey Blizz. Tristen." Sub said with a nod at the two of them, the Snagem leader apparently unbothered by the chaos unfolding in front of him involving his own Pokemon. "What have you two been up to?" He asked, not even mentioning what was going on in the slightest.

"Odd!" Hemlock shouted as Natalie came at it, the little Weed Pokemon attempting to jump out of the way and following it up by rattling its leaves aggressively, unleashing a puff of Stun Spore around it.

Hop-Frog would flail around and shout with protest as Audrey pushed him away and separated him from Daedra. The spunky Froakie would begin to talk smack about the Sliggo, calling it names and commenting how dried out it was. Apparently among fellow 'wet skins', as they called themselves, mucus producers, this was an insult.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:02 am
Of course it wouldn't be that easy.

Due to paralysis, Natalia crashed onto the floor, having great difficulty in moving her wings. Not one to be defeated, however, she punished the Oddish for misbehaving by pelting it with her Psychic move.

Not at all willing to take an insult from a Pokemon that she felt she should be eating, Daedra used her slimy body to move around Audrey and use Dragon Pulse on the offending Froakie. Audrey didn't appreciate being ignored, however, and used Disarming Voice to try to dissuade the two mucousy Pokemon from fighting each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:24 am
SubonicXP
"Oh, hey Blizz. Tristen." Sub said with a nod at the two of them, the Snagem leader apparently unbothered by the chaos unfolding in front of him involving his own Pokemon. "What have you two been up to?" He asked, not even mentioning what was going on in the slightest.

"Odd!" Hemlock shouted as Natalie came at it, the little Weed Pokemon attempting to jump out of the way and following it up by rattling its leaves aggressively, unleashing a puff of Stun Spore around it.

Hop-Frog would flail around and shout with protest as Audrey pushed him away and separated him from Daedra. The spunky Froakie would begin to talk smack about the Sliggo, calling it names and commenting how dried out it was. Apparently among fellow 'wet skins', as they called themselves, mucus producers, this was an insult.

"Uh, making up for lost time in training and such between Black City and our more recent excursion...for lack of a better word...uh...what...is going on here?"

"Dry skin?" Tristen asked, rather confused at what he's listening to.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:35 am
Unfortunately for Hemlock the Psychic attack from the much stronger Pokemon proved to be far too much for it to handle, the unseen force knocking it off its feet and promptly knocking it out as the Oddish rolled backwards, the glasses sliding off of its face.

Hop-Frog did no better, the ninja frog in training caught off guard by the Dragon Pulse after the Disarming Voice rung out, causing it to freeze up briefly and taking the full blow of the draconic attack, sending him flying to join Hemlock at his side as they both laid there knocked out.

Sub would just sigh as he walked over and picked his Pokemon up, one in each hand. "Mind picking those up for me?" He asked Tristen as he looked down at the Black Glasses on the floor. "Thanks, Keiko's Pokemon. These two needed a little thrashing around." He said with a laugh before turning back to Blizzard.

"Eh, nothing now, obviously. Apparently Hop-Frog here." He said, raising the hand that held his Froakie by the skin on the back of its neck. "Decided to steal Hemlock's..." This time raising his Oddish as he held it by its leaves. "...Black Glasses which didn't sit right with him. Long story short Keiko stepped up with her Pokemon to get them both to calm down and stop fighting over the glasses which...this is the result." He said, now holding them both up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:44 am
"Sorry that Hemlock and Hop-Frog got hurt," Keiko said, recalling Audrey. "I gotta go find a Cheri Berry for Natalia now," she said, standing up and looking to Daedra. "And you gotta learn not to eat living things!" she added, looking sternly at the Sliggoo before recalling it. With that, she picked up and carried Natalia into the kitchen, sat her down on a table, and went to the fridge.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:42 pm
"Don't those glasses make him act all weird?" Tristen asked. "I coulda sworn that Litten-yeah, Litten helped stopped the Oddish when it was wearing those; it happened a little after the time I just got Meinfoo."

"Merrrow." Litten spoke up, looking over towards Sub.

"Makes him act weird?" I asked Tristen.

"Like...I dunno. Rebel or somethin'?" Tristen asked.

Suddenly I needed an eyebrow to raise at Sub.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:03 pm
"Eh, don't worry about it. These two had it coming." Sub said as he set them both on the ground, then taking out their Pokeballs and recalling them both before stashing the devices away. "Rebel is the right word." The man said as he nodded at Tristen. "I can't explain it. For whatever reason Hemlock, my Oddish, takes on a whole different personality when he puts on his Black Glasses. Goes from the sweetish little Grass type to a hell raiser the moment they touch his face. I tried getting rid of the glasses before and somehow he finds them again and then proceeds to trash my office as payback. But time and time again once the glasses come off he acts like nothing happened." Sub shrugged as he answered Blizzard and Tristen.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:49 pm
"But wouldn't keeping the glasses away from Hemlock be a good thing?" Tristen asked, rather confused as to what just transpired here.

"Part of me wants to say not to try to think too much into it, honestly." I said to the boy. "Because whatever answer Sub may have may not really satisfy you."

"Oh..."

"Toooor? Tooorchiic?" My Torchic finally spoke up.

"...the glasses wouldn't even fit you, let alone do much of anything for you."

"Tor..."

"At any rate, I'm hungry...come on Tristen before it gets too late."

"Okay. Come on, Litten."

"Mrrow."

"Let's go, Torchic."

The Pokemon followed us off for the kitchen afterwards. Though not going to lie...I really begin to wonder about Sub's Pokemon at times.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games