Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:11 pm
Ryan sets the scroll down and rolls it out. "what is this?" Ryan asks. The landmass on this map was just one giant vertical island, with the word "Galar" scribbled across the top. "This makes about as much sense as a Skarmory. I know Mom was one for her fantastic stories, but to think Dad made a map off of them? That's a bit much, yeah?" Ryan says to Sub.

Ryan turns to see Lykas. both Undine and Mite would say hello to the Hybrid. "Aye, well, they say that home is where the heart is, and of recent my heart has needed that comfort, but that is neither here nor there. I should be around a bit more. As much as I would love to hole up either in Seafolk or Hoenn, only Snagem has secure enough facilities to study some of the things I have been looking into." Ryan explains to Lykas.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:13 pm
"Welcome back,' I said as I made my way to the main lobby. I wasn't sure who Ryan was, but I was fairly certain I had met him before, or at least seen him around somewhere.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:21 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan sets the scroll down and rolls it out. "what is this?" Ryan asks. The landmass on this map was just one giant vertical island, with the word "Galar" scribbled across the top. "This makes about as much sense as a Skarmory. I know Mom was one for her fantastic stories, but to think Dad made a map off of them? That's a bit much, yeah?" Ryan says to Sub.

Ryan turns to see Lykas. both Undine and Mite would say hello to the Hybrid. "Aye, well, they say that home is where the heart is, and of recent my heart has needed that comfort, but that is neither here nor there. I should be around a bit more. As much as I would love to hole up either in Seafolk or Hoenn, only Snagem has secure enough facilities to study some of the things I have been looking into." Ryan explains to Lykas.

"Galar?" Lykas read out loud, butchering the pronunciation, most likely. "Never heard of it." He announced rather matter-of-factly. "You think it might've been an illustration for a book? Like the map of Neverland in the old Peter Pan books?" He wondered after Ryan's mention of his mother and "fantastic stories". Knowing nothing of the, of course, his first thought regarding them at this point is that Ryan's mother was perhaps a writer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:34 pm
"Galar?" Sub repeated to himself, though with a tone that said he was more surprised to hear that name said allowed than he was curious or confused. "Eh, people come up with the wildest things, you never know." The man said with a shrug as he responded to Ryan and Lykas' befuddlement over the map. "Any who, unless one of you has something more interesting for me to focus on I'm going to go get something eat. I haven't had a proper meal since before we made off for the Fairy Realm and I got to tell ya, I feel like I haven't eaten in months even though it's only been a few days since I had a proper meal. Smell ya both later!" He said before exiting the room and heading for the kitchen.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:17 pm
Keiko was heading towards the kitchen with some of her Pokemon when she found me in front of the open kitchen door, cutting into a Watmel Berry. Curious, she walked up for me to get a better look. "Terashi, what are you-"

When I turned to look at her, she could see the vaccination pill I was about to stuff into the open berry. "...that's for Rala, isn't it?" she asked. I sighed and finished filling the berry with the vaccine. "Yeah."

With the bait ready, I turned to leave, but got caught up in a Keiko hug. "Be careful, okay?" she asked. I sighed again, and then returned the hug. "Don't worry, she'll get better soon. I'll make sure of it." With that, I let go of Keiko and made my way downstairs to the training room.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:57 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Galar?" Lykas read out loud, butchering the pronunciation, most likely. "Never heard of it." He announced rather matter-of-factly. "You think it might've been an illustration for a book? Like the map of Neverland in the old Peter Pan books?" He wondered after Ryan's mention of his mother and "fantastic stories". Knowing nothing of the, of course, his first thought regarding them at this point is that Ryan's mother was perhaps a writer.

Ryan places the map of Galar in an open spot. "No, Mom wasn't one to write as so much just spin tales on long nights at sea of places her and Dad had visited. Those were better times. Happier times. Before Aogiri and his Sapphire Fleet arrived and turned everything upside down." Ryan explains to Lykas as he moves about and starts the digitizing process.

Once Sub was gone, or at least Ryan hoped he was, the young man would turn to Lykas. "Truth be told while off and away. slowly putting myself back together in Alola, I came across something rather interesting. It's why I have been going to Hoenn as of late as well. I found someone else to continue my training in full." Ryan reveals to the Hybrid, keep his voice a bit low as not to make the conversation overheard. Ryan wasn't ready to make this common knowledge, but he felt obligated to bring Lykas into the loop.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:33 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan places the map of Galar in an open spot. "No, Mom wasn't one to write as so much just spin tales on long nights at sea of places her and Dad had visited. Those were better times. Happier times. Before Aogiri and his Sapphire Fleet arrived and turned everything upside down." Ryan explains to Lykas as he moves about and starts the digitizing process.

Once Sub was gone, or at least Ryan hoped he was, the young man would turn to Lykas. "Truth be told while off and away. slowly putting myself back together in Alola, I came across something rather interesting. It's why I have been going to Hoenn as of late as well. I found someone else to continue my training in full." Ryan reveals to the Hybrid, keep his voice a bit low as not to make the conversation overheard. Ryan wasn't ready to make this common knowledge, but he felt obligated to bring Lykas into the loop.

Lykas nodded silently as he listened to Ryan but when his voiced dropped and he spoke in hushed tones, he paid special attention for a moment before speaking up, himself. "You haven't been around enough to have heard about it but I've found some interesting information, myself." Sitting beside Ryan, he began to speak more quietly as well. Only a handful of the other Snagems had been around at the time to witness it and he'd kept the old book hidden away in the library, away from prying eyes.

"I found my mother...sort of. More like she had some minions of hers kidnap be but regardless..." He started. "She claims Varuna and I are from the same ancient lineage - that If I can find proof of my heritage, that I could challenge his rule. I've been looking for another Gyaan to help me figure out what I can do."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:52 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas nodded silently as he listened to Ryan but when his voiced dropped and he spoke in hushed tones, he paid special attention for a moment before speaking up, himself. "You haven't been around enough to have heard about it but I've found some interesting information, myself." Sitting beside Ryan, he began to speak more quietly as well. Only a handful of the other Snagems had been around at the time to witness it and he'd kept the old book hidden away in the library, away from prying eyes.

"I found my mother...sort of. More like she had some minions of hers kidnap be but regardless..." He started. "She claims Varuna and I are from the same ancient lineage - that If I can find proof of my heritage, that I could challenge his rule. I've been looking for another Gyaan to help me figure out what I can do."

Well then. That was rather interesting. "And what if I told you, I found a key to a lost Ancient Kreek Vault that, amongst other lost wonders and treasures, has a statue at the bottom of it of Xandros The Tsunami that houses the very spirit of that lost Kreek King. Yeah, I have been learning from one the greatest Kreek Kings of eons gone by. He has acknowledged me as a Kreek Warrior, one who still carries the old blood, and now the defender of his Vault." Ryan explains in return. Sounds like things were heading towards one thing for the both of them: A final clash with the master that had betrayed them.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:02 pm
RCCaughtem

Well then. That was rather interesting. "And what if I told you, I found a key to a lost Ancient Kreek Vault that, amongst other lost wonders and treasures, has a statue at the bottom of it of Xandros The Tsunami that houses the very spirit of that lost Kreek King. Yeah, I have been learning from one the greatest Kreek Kings of eons gone by. He has acknowledged me as a Kreek Warrior, one who still carries the old blood, and now the defender of his Vault." Ryan explains in return. Sounds like things were heading towards one thing for the both of them: A final clash with the master that had betrayed them.

Lykas paused for a moment at Ryan's revelation. Was this some kind of sick joke the universe was pulling? Or was it, perhaps, a chance to right the wrongs of ancient kings and make amends on behalf of peoples long since passed? He and Ryan had been friends and allies for quite some time and now it was coming to light that the two of them hailed from opposite sides of a millenia-old conflict. "That is...interesting. To say the least." The hybrid finally spoke. "What are the odds that you've found anything that might have once belonged to the Gyaan in that vault? Maybe something that might have belonged to their royal line like a crown, a scepter or even a royal seal -anything at all-?" He inquired. So far, his only hint at the mark of Gyaan royalty, he felt, was truly a mark of the Kreek and not those they erased from the history books. The pearl-shelled Pokemon he had encountered were supposed to have been raised by Xandros himself, after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:06 am
Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas paused for a moment at Ryan's revelation. Was this some kind of sick joke the universe was pulling? Or was it, perhaps, a chance to right the wrongs of ancient kings and make amends on behalf of peoples long since passed? He and Ryan had been friends and allies for quite some time and now it was coming to light that the two of them hailed from opposite sides of a millenia-old conflict. "That is...interesting. To say the least." The hybrid finally spoke. "What are the odds that you've found anything that might have once belonged to the Gyaan in that vault? Maybe something that might have belonged to their royal line like a crown, a scepter or even a royal seal -anything at all-?" He inquired. So far, his only hint at the mark of Gyaan royalty, he felt, was truly a mark of the Kreek and not those they erased from the history books. The pearl-shelled Pokemon he had encountered were supposed to have been raised by Xandros himself, after all.

"That's something I really can't speak to, Lykas. There are multiple floors of artifacts, yeah? But they are either boobytrapped, guarded by powerful pokemon, or gated just by the raw power they give off. I've maybe only had a chance to catalog a quarter of the safer items. The auras that those stronger items are putting off are deterring my efforts. And Xandros has made it clear that one of those major artifacts is something that Varuna absolutely cannot get his hands on, but will be making all efforts to do so.

I am also coordinating with Stratos the Savior's Wartortle, the one who helped me earlier, in trying to find anything that would give me advantages against Varuna. The biggest things the Wartortle points out is that our Artifacts are our weak points, but his combat skills are far above mine thanks to his eons of training. So I go and spend days on end reading through Stratos' private library or taking some time to spar with Ilanii. She is a whole other level of bizzare, so ask at your discretion." Ryan describes to Lykas. This was turning into a deeper and deeper rabbit hole with every turn.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:43 am
RCCaughtem

"That's something I really can't speak to, Lykas. There are multiple floors of artifacts, yeah? But they are either boobytrapped, guarded by powerful pokemon, or gated just by the raw power they give off. I've maybe only had a chance to catalog a quarter of the safer items. The auras that those stronger items are putting off are deterring my efforts. And Xandros has made it clear that one of those major artifacts is something that Varuna absolutely cannot get his hands on, but will be making all efforts to do so.

I am also coordinating with Stratos the Savior's Wartortle, the one who helped me earlier, in trying to find anything that would give me advantages against Varuna. The biggest things the Wartortle points out is that our Artifacts are our weak points, but his combat skills are far above mine thanks to his eons of training. So I go and spend days on end reading through Stratos' private library or taking some time to spar with Ilanii. She is a whole other level of bizzare, so ask at your discretion." Ryan describes to Lykas. This was turning into a deeper and deeper rabbit hole with every turn.

Lykas thought for a moment. "Maybe they can help?" He suggested, finally. "The two of us need to put a stop to all this. The conflict between the Kreek and the Gyaan has been going on for too long." His fists clenched as he said it, realizing for the first time just how long it really had been. "I need help finding proof of royal birthright from the Gyaan and the only people I can think of to help find it right now are the Kreek... I haven't been able to find any remaining Gyaan other than myself and my mother so far so they're the only other options." Likac eyes gazed beyond the floor as the Jellicent hybrid watched the floor tiles. Lost in thought for a moment. "But would they help me?" He finally asked aloud. His only other lead was to search the island of Ever Grande for the tribesmen descended from what remained of the Gyaan and until he found them, who knew if they would even know all these eons later?

But with Ryan's admission of the depth that vault had, the chances of there being -something- in there that could help him seemed fairly high. After all, if the Kreek had been the ones responsible for the Gyaan's disappearance, somehow, then they had to have retained some of their artifacts.

~~~~~~~

Wren found himself walking through the greenhouse as was often his way of relaxing since he had come to join Snagem. He happened to have Hyacinth with him at the time, along with Mandragora, his Oddish, following after him. The pair seemed to have made fairly good friends in relatively short order.

As the group walked through the greenhouse, Hyacinth paused to take in a little sunlight and, in the bright glow of the natural sun, her body began to glow brightly. Wren wasn't looking at her at the time but, when he turned a moment later to speak to her, he found not a Flabébé floating by his shoulder but a Floette dancing in the air and cheering happily. In his surprise, he dropped the piece of candy he'd been holding a moment before, whereupon Mandragora snapped it up and swallowed it whole, wrapper and all. By the time Wren had processed Hyacinth's evolution, he turned around to find Mandragora swallowed up with a beautiful light of his own, emerging from it a moment later as something that Wren had no experience with. When the Gloom emerged, Wren's instant reaction was to cover his nose and try not to gag and then recall the plant to his Nest Ball. "Ew... That's gonna take some getting used to..." He told himself. He didn't want to make Mandragora feel bad about his smell but that was just... overpowering to experience it at point-blank range with no warning.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:46 am
The Dark One had eventually made his way upstairs and was headed to his office, intent on reading over a report he had GRAY write up after the events in the Fairy Realm. It largely concerned what data they were able to gather concerning XD002. While it was gone now its data was still valuable in their quest to completely defeat the Shadow virus. Just because the originator of the virus gone doesn't mean they could rest on their laurels just yet after all. That wasn't even mentioning Ein either, who would be their next target but for now he wanted to focus on something-

"...Hemlock." Sub muttered to himself as he stopped just outside his office door, noticing it was cracked open, a trail of dirt leading out of it until it eventually faded away. He didn't even bother examining the tiny footprints to figure out the culprit, there was only one creature in that office that would have made a trail of dirt and that would be his little Oddish who usually slept the day away in a pot on his desk. It wasn't unusually for Hemlock to escape its pot and run free but when it happened in the middle of the day it usually spelled trouble.

"Well there goes my day. Now I get to chase a...what?" Sub had gone to walk off and hunt down Hemlock but something else stopped him. It was none other than Hemlock himself, standing in the hallway a ways away from the Snagem leader, directly behind him. "Hemlock?" He said, confused as he approached the Weed Pokemon, picking it up. "What's wrong? I imagined you would be destroying something right away now. Where are your glasses?" He asked the Pokemon, noting that it usually wore its Black Glasses during the day, probably to blot out the sun but it had a strange habit of being an agent of chaos with those shades on.

"Odd oddish odd!" It frantically proclaimed, pointing a leaf towards the stairs.

"Eh? That way? What's that way?" He asked but went ahead and started proceeding forward, the little Oddish guiding him through the HQ until eventually they would make it to the living area on the lower floor. What would they find there?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:51 am
Among other things, they would find Keiko tending to a variety of Pokemon, all of which she had caught at some point. Meanwhile, I was downstairs and neither of us knew where Abby was at the moment. Though at first she didn't notice Sub and Hemlock's entry, she could catch wind of them eventually. "Oh, hey. Good afternoon," she would say to them with a happy wave.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:54 am
"Hey there, Keiko." Sub responded upon entering the room, after Keiko had noticed them first. The little Oddish in his arms was no longer pointing but instead looking around and squirming frantically. There was something in this room that it wanted to find and badly. "Say, Keiko, how long have you been down here? Something has Hemlock here worked up and I don't know what it is, all I can figure out is whatever it is it's in here. He doesn't seem to have his Black Glasses on him so the only thing I can figure is he left them here. See anything?" He asked the hybrid.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:00 am
Keiko started looking around, wondering if Hemlock's glasses could be around here. Then, noticing something odd nearby, she started digging in the couch se was sitting on , in a spot next to her, and found a pair of sunglasses. "Are these Hemlock's? And is it a good idea to give them to him if they are? If I remember right, last time Hemlock wore his glasses, he started acting weirdly."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games