Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:18 pm
"Thanks... and I'll try," Keiko replied, not quite sure what to expect. All she knew is that she was tired not having moves that worked when she wanted or needed to. Frustration and Return were dependent on certain emotional states to be of use, after all. As she started to head out, she met Leon outside who told her how Ulla was doing. She immediately followed the Channeler.

"Happy Birthday, Ulla!" Keiko cheered when she saw her adopted daughter. I took this as my cue and took a Mimikyuu plushie out of my bag. The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up the second I touched it, but I did my best to ignore them. "I don't know if it will help you feel better, but it's worth a shot. I got this for you a while ago, and have been saving it for... well, yesterday, I guess, since that's when your birthday was. Anyway, happy birthday," I said a bit awkwardly, handing the 'plushie' to her.

"I had another present lined up, but the ingredients are proving to be a pain to get. I'll try at it again next time I have a decent amount of Snag Coins lined up," I explained, waiting to see how she'd react. I felt a pang of guilt nearby and instinctively looked to where Keiko was standing, not realizing what it was until I realized what I was looking at. I guess Keiko didn't think to have anything ready for this event.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:47 am
Young Channeler!
Amaya has a quest for you!
Seek the Forlorn Souls
Within the Lostlorn Forest.
There is much you must learn.
The lost ones there may aid you
In your quest to find that which you seek.
Ancient law and lost knowledge alike
May be found if you are willing to seek it
In the deep places of the Earth
And in the space between the veil.
Heaven and Hell are not so different
That one cannot find truth between them.
Remember your training!
We will be watching...

Odd held the Killing Stone in his hand and listened carefully as the voices of Twi and La rang out through it. The spirits were able to communicate through it for Amaya to let him know when the Ghost Grand Master had missions or just plain had information to share with him. This time, it seemed, it was the latter.

"Ancient law and lost knowledge, huh?" He asked himself, looking through the book he had on his and Lykas' shared desk. Rather than reading the words in it, he'd had Lykas help him learn to recognize the shapes of the names so he could use it without reading. "Lostlorn Forest? That's in Unova..."

The Channeler's intrigue was certainly piqued at this point. Everything that Amaya had taught him about the old Ghost Channeling clan had them based out of Hoenn around the area now known as Mt. Pyre. What did Unova have to do with them that could have so much potential impact that she would send him there to learn of it?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:17 pm
Leon watched Keiko go over to Ulla's side as the little girl was happy to see her. He watched from afar as he noticed his sister look over to him. He waved to he he pointed at the direction of Sub's office. Ulla merely nodded as Leon went off to Sub's office. He knocked on the door as he merely entered without an answer of entering. He looked at Sub's guard as he merely put a hand up. "Don't worry. It's just me, today is just another lazy day for me." He said as he took a seat. "Sub...everyone is still pretty tired from the Fairy Realm. But, has there been any sign of Darts or Zera?" He said. Wanting to know if actually absorbed both of them, or Darts used some sort of move to get away.

Ulla looked at Keiko with a smile. "Thank you, Keiko." She said a bit embarrassed, "Sorry. I think during that time, the Fairy Realm really pushed my emotions to call you 'Mama'. But, I do feel a little bit more comfortable. Is it okay if I still call you 'Keiko' from time to time Mama?" She asked not really sure how she would react to it. She then looked at Ter as he hand a Mimikyuu 'plushie' in his hands. When he handed it to her, she felt a sudden warmth from it. She was able to feel the thought and effort he put into it. She hugged it as she gave Ter and Keiko a warm smile that she hasn't done ever since. "Thank you so much Mama, Papa. I'll be sure to take care of it." She said as Lucario was starring at the Mimikyuu. He wasn't detecting an aura, but. He thought he saw a small spark of it. While he was starring, Ulla was looking at Keiko's hand as she was wearing the ring that Ter gave her. "Congratulations to you two as well."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:44 pm
"No, I don't mind," Keiko said with a wide smile. She had an idea on how close Ulla was to her biological mother and didn't want to push herself on the child too much. But hearing Ulla call her 'Mama' made her really happy when it did happen, so she had a hard time holding back sometimes. Even though she wasn't involved in procuring the 'plushie', her heart melted when she saw how happy Ulla was to have it, although it made her feel a little extra guilty that she didn't have anything to give her, especially since I had planned on giving her two gifts. Maybe if we'd thought to ask about this sooner, we could have worked together on it, but it was too late, now. Maybe next year.

When she congratulated us, I wrapped an arm around Keiko's waist and smiled up at her. "Thanks," I said simply. Keiko only smiled wider in response.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:55 am
Cecile Silverstone
Leon watched Keiko go over to Ulla's side as the little girl was happy to see her. He watched from afar as he noticed his sister look over to him. He waved to he he pointed at the direction of Sub's office. Ulla merely nodded as Leon went off to Sub's office. He knocked on the door as he merely entered without an answer of entering. He looked at Sub's guard as he merely put a hand up. "Don't worry. It's just me, today is just another lazy day for me." He said as he took a seat. "Sub...everyone is still pretty tired from the Fairy Realm. But, has there been any sign of Darts or Zera?" He said. Wanting to know if actually absorbed both of them, or Darts used some sort of move to get away.

"Hm? Oh, hey, Leon." Sub said as he glanced over his shoulder to look at Leon. He had just been standing in his office, looking at a portrait of his much younger self with Nevermore as a chick. Ever since they made it back from the Fairy Realm he had been feeling extremely nostalgic, as if the fragility of life had finally sunk into him, that even he had an expiration date on him, not matter what mythical realm he ran away to, eventually death would find him.

"Nope, there hasn't been hide nor hair of either of them. Well, other than Darts briefly reappearing back there to save our behinds. As for Zera who knows what became of her. Wouldn't be the first time we thought her for dead. Let's just hope this time she really is." Sub said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:42 am
"...She's dead this time." He said as he looked at the Dark One with a serious face. He then raised his hand as it gave off that same strong dark aura from back in the Fairy Realm. "...Zera held Darts captive, and I thought I caught her off guard but I ended up stabbing through Darts to get to Zera. They both disappeared and then....well I gained this power. I'm not sure what it will manifest itself into." He said a bit concerned as he made the aura fade away.

Ulla smiled as she yawned. She hasn't slept very well at all these past few days. Lucario noticed she was falling a bit backwards as he stood behind her so she wouldn't fall. She closed her eyes for a second but then an image popped in her head of Shadow Mewtwo as she forced herself to quickly open her eyes. She looked at both of her parents as she gave them a nervous smile. "I guess I'm pretty tired."

SubonicXP

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:38 pm
Cecile Silverstone
"...She's dead this time." He said as he looked at the Dark One with a serious face. He then raised his hand as it gave off that same strong dark aura from back in the Fairy Realm. "...Zera held Darts captive, and I thought I caught her off guard but I ended up stabbing through Darts to get to Zera. They both disappeared and then....well I gained this power. I'm not sure what it will manifest itself into." He said a bit concerned as he made the aura fade away.

Sub stared at Leon for a good while, puzzling over the claim of Zera's death. He had seen that nasty hybrid escape death once already so it was a hard pill to swallow that she was actually dead this time. However by the look on Leon's face and the tone of his voice the man couldn't help but believe him. "Hm, I do sense some very resentful emotions coming from that energy. I wish I could tell you to get rid of it but we both know that isn't possible. Whatever that is, whatever you took from Zera, or turned her into, is now part of you." The Dark One said. "Tell me, do you regret killing her?"

While Leon pondered that thought he would have a sudden gurgle in his stomach. A big gurgle, like if you ate some really bad Kantonese buffet food. He would have the sudden urge to belch and no matter how hard he tried to hold it back he would and when he did it would come out as an extremely noxious smell burp of visible yellowish smog. "Ugh, what did you eat!?" Sub protested. That wasn't just a burp.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:43 pm
"You might want to get some rest, Ulla. Here, I'll tuck you in," Keiko offered, leading the young Fairy Channeler to her room. It'd give the two a chance to be alone so the hybrid could explain why she'd be gone for a while.

Meanwhile, my sense of smell was assaulted by a growing Poison Channeler. I was about to comment on his diet when I sensed a fluctuation in his energy. That wasn't just a burp. "Being a Poison Channeler must suck," I tried to say while holding my breath. It didn't work out as I'd hoped, and I wound up coughing a bit.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 pm
"But...big brother said he'll be right back after he was done talking to Sub." She said as she looked back as she watched Ter go to Sub's office. She looked at Keiko as the little girl opened the door to her room. "Can't we wait just a little longer? What happens if they come back and I'm asleep?" She asked as she held onto her Mimikyu 'plush' close to her. She knew her health was important as she now took the title of 'Herald of Life'.

"I...I wanted to stop Zera from harming Darts any further and escaping. At first, I thought I killed both of them. I was just trying to subdue her so we could get some answers. Information on Ein's location, how she got to the Fairy Realm in the first place. That way we could strike Ein before he strikes at us." He explained as he looked at his hand. "So. In a way. Yeah. I do regret killing her. I'm glad Ulla-" Before he could say anymore, he covered let out a blech as he smelled it himself as he covered his face and mouth embarrassed. "That wasn't me." He said as he remembered what type of hybrid Zera was. "You gotta be kidding me...Now I really regret killing her." He groaned as he looked back to see Ter. "It's Zera."

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:15 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Sub couldn't help but laugh after he realized the source of the horrible smelling burp. Looks like Zera wasn't done causing them trouble. "I guess that's one new 'talent' you're gonna have to get used to." The Dark One chuckled. "Unfortunately for you your body doesn't have as many exits like Zera's did so perhaps it won't be as useful as it was for her. Unless of course you come to terms with having the ability to propel yourself via flatulence. I think I saw a video game once that had a character that could do that..." Sub pretended to ponder as he tapped his chin.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:18 pm
"Alright, they shouldn't take too long," Keiko caved, sitting alongside the Channeler.

I could only sigh, not really wanting to be a part of this conversation anymore. I did feel for Leon, though, having to have part of a Koffing inside of him... I did not want to imagine what that felt like.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:07 am
"Absolutely not." He said as he could only accept this new 'ability'. "No way am I going to accept this. Ulla could get sick just being next to me." He said as he ruffled his hair, stressed out wondering how he could have this thing but still be with his little sister. He closed his eyes as he took a deep breath in as probably had to do some training, or meditating to take control over this new ability would help. Over even better, sleeping on it. "This is just temporary. This is just temporary..." He told himself as he remembered Zera made her own personal Flamethrower with the help of a lighter.

Ulla sat down on her bed, even though she wanted to wait for her brother. She was fighting falling asleep. Her head was bobbing her head back and forth as she was getting close to completely falling asleep. But, she was also fighting falling asleep, because she has been afraid of seeing Shadow Mewtwo. Also, feeling that darkness again.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:56 pm
A few days later, I went on an exercise run out an around the mountain. While this did help me keep in shape, it also granted me an opportunity to look in on Sauron, who I let roam the mountainside. Confident he was safe and happy, I made my way back to HQ and went up to the room I shared with Keiko to shower the sweat away.

When I got to our room, however, I could hear the crying going on inside. It didn't sound like Keiko, but I was still concerned, so I made my way inside to find the last Pokemon I would have thought capable of showing any kind of emotion other than happiness.

"Stasy, please, calm down," Keiko said, hugging the Happiny and gently rocking her. "What's wrong?" I asked, which surprised Keiko, but only for a second. "Oh, Terashi. She's been trying to stuff things in her pouch all day. When she finally stopped doing that, she started crying. I've been trying to calm her down for half an hour, but she won't stop crying."

Half-remembering something I read about Happiny's Pokedex entry, I pulled out my Academy Pokedex and scanned Stasy. "How long has her pouch been empty?" I asked.

Keiko seemed surprised by this question. "Since she was born," she responded, remembering how Stasy hatched in her arms shortly after waking up in Snagem HQ after being attacked by a Tentacruel in the pond outside of the entryway.

A memory flashed in my mind, as well. I remembered where I'd last seen Happiny's Pokedex entry - on a boat headed home from the Academy. I shook my head at myself and looked to Keiko. "Do you still have your Oval Stone?"

Keiko looked like a Deerling caught in the headlights when I asked that question. With a very worried expression, she started digging in her purse, procuring a white, round rock - her Oval Stone. The second Stasy saw it, she stopped crying, started cheering, and reached for it. "This is really what you want, huh?" Keiko said sadly, knowing full well what the Oval Stone would do to Stasy. With a sigh, she gave the stone to Stasy, who immediately planted it on her pouch. She smiled happily for a few minutes, then looked confused.

"You want to evolve, don't you?" I asked, realizing what Stasy was getting at. She looked at me, then back at the stone, and I sighed. "I've got bad news. Holding the Oval Stone isn't enough to spark evolution. She has to be in a battle while holding it." I didn't think Keiko could look any sadder, but the look on her face when she heard that almost moved me to tears. She hugged Stasy tightly and sighed again. I knew full well why she didn't let Stasy fight. "Soon," I heard Keiko whisper to Stasy, which caught me off-guard. She then recalled Stasy and stood up. "This isn't gonna be easy for me," she admitted, looking downtrodden. "But it's for the best for Stasy, so I'll get over it."

I hugged her in response, which she seemed to appreciate. We then made our way downstairs to try to unwind.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:00 pm
Leon was up in the mountains as he was testing out his new 'ability'. He held a lighter in his hand as he took a deep breath in as he let out a large puff of gas as he flicked the lighter on as it soon turned into a fireball. He would do this several times as he remembered he had a fire type Pokemon. "Litten!" He threw out a Pokeball as the small cat popped out. "Ember okay?" He said as he let out medium size little puff of gas in the air as Little shot little fireballs at them. As he was doing this, for some odd reason he could feel as if Zera was almost laughing at him. Mocking him. He closed his eyes as he merely took a deep breath and exhaled. "You're dead. You can't get to me..."

He then started making his way back to HQ as he heard a scream. It sounded like Ulla as he quickly started running to their room. When he got there, he saw his sister sitting up from her bed hugging onto her present she got from Ter nervously. Ulla's new Dusk Lycanroc was also there as he rested his head on the bed. "What happened?" Ulla didn't respond until she felt Lycanroc nudge her hand. She looked towards the door at her brother as she smiled weakly. "Oh. B-Big brother. Sorry...I had another nightmare." Leon sighed as he sat down next to her. "...Same dream?" Ulla merely nodded.

Ulla's nightmares have been very violent recently. Been mainly what happened in the Fairy Realm, but also everything that has happened. "...I feel like we are so close now. To seeing Ein. It scares me..." "Don't worry. We are all here Ulla." He said as he got up and went over to their closet as he pulled something from the very top shelf. It was a present that he hasn't given to Ulla yet. Ulla saw it as she got up from her bed and moved her mattress to the side to grab a present for Leon as well. "Happy Birthday." Both of them said as they exchanged gifts.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:21 pm
The siblings would notice a knocking on their door shortly after the exchange of gifts. Despite her concern, Keiko waited patiently for the door to be opened before asking questions. Namely, "Is everybody okay? I heard a scream."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games