Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:49 am
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
SpazzticPanda1311

All I have are black, red, pink, and brown items xD I can't like use any other colors cause I suck at coordinating them. I wish I could just magically be good at making all kinds of outfits with different colors haha. I really wanna make a rainbow avi, but every time I try it just looks like a unicorn threw up all over xDDD

Mine are mostly green, pink, black and that electric blue that's really hard for me to coordinate with >.< I don't even know how to go about making an rainbow avi XD

Hope the kind
You also need money to buy any sort of cute items.......

Yeah, I wish that they weren't so expensive. Most of the items I want are at least half a tril ;A;

What is the secret to getting a lot of money?

Well I got most of mine from doing comissions in the art forum
Then sold items I got in giveaways when people were cleaning out their inventories
Voting in the runway and playing games are also good  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:57 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Right! I mean I thought this inflation would go down, but now gaia is basically saying if you want anything cute you have to pay RL money to get it. It's complete bull! @ I'm an item hoarder so I can never get my self to like give up an item and sell it ;A; @ I'm NOT paying RL money for them xD

I hate the inflation emotion_donotwant I also hate how obvious they are about how much they want our money. I mean 9999 GC for one item? Really? emotion_facepalm

Hope the kind

The methods I used require gold investments and a lot of time/grinding.

I started with alchemy. I suggest you get Philosopher's Cache Bundles since they are cheaper to get than getting what you need from MP. Once you get to level 6/7 you can start making moonstones in bulk to sell in MP, but then again the market's prices for alchemy items were worth a lot back then. Not too sure about now.

You can also grind in lake kindred. Get your kindred to a level where it can easily defeat other kindred in Stage 5 of Kindred WIlds and you can get an 500,000,000 or 3,000,000,000 depending on what you defeat.

You could also look in the MP for cheap bundles, open them and sell what was in them individually. This requires lots of gold though. ^-^;;  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:01 pm
I was the fool that actually used GC when I was working. At one point I had over 100 bil.

so I would catch sales and discounted chance items to get gold and items.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:55 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311

emotion_hug

welcome back emotion_kirakira

Well thank you biggrin  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:15 pm
Ill make a post in Battle Class when I wake  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:37 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul

Well, well, well. What do we have here? (≖‿≖);;  

wisyuu

Omnipresent Bard

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:25 am
II Wish II
Ethan Kirito Soul

Hello =D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:53 am
II Wish II
Ethan Kirito Soul

If it isnt Wishie~  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:15 pm
Sorry for the delay, will get a post in tonight or tomorrow. Midterms have been killer....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:35 pm
Hope the kind

I'm a vendor, which is how I obtained a crap-load of gold. I take a lot of gambles and it usually pays off -- although, it mostly involves hording onto items you think or know will inflate and then sell them all off at the right time.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:03 pm
Hitsukei
Hope the kind

I'm a vendor, which is how I obtained a crap-load of gold. I take a lot of gambles and it usually pays off -- although, it mostly involves hording onto items you think or know will inflate and then sell them all off at the right time.

A vendor???
I'm not good at watching or selling items.....or watching inflation for that matter.....people have such good outfits that I've always wondered how they were able to afford them  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:31 pm
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Hope the kind

A vendor???
I'm not good at watching or selling items.....or watching inflation for that matter.....people have such good outfits that I've always wondered how they were able to afford them

It's somewhat time consuming, getting to know which items are most popular. (Though, I'm not as up-to-date at it, as I use to be.) As for obtaining nice items, it also helps if you've got some rich and generous friends :]

When I look at other peoples avi's I wonder how they were able to figure out what to put together to get such creative looks. I don't have an eye for it. I pretty much just wing it.

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:44 pm
Hitsukei
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Hope the kind

A vendor???

It's somewhat time consuming, getting to know which items are most popular. (Though, I'm not as up-to-date at it, as I use to be.) As for obtaining nice items, it also helps if you've got some rich and generous friends :]

When I look at other peoples avi's I wonder how they were able to figure out what to put together to get such creative looks. I don't have an eye for it. I pretty much just wing it.

I normally just throw on items with similar color and then *Shazaam!*
We got an outfit
But.....I almost never change my outfit unless a Guild or RP needs me to  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:02 am
Hope the kind

We got an outfit

The last item I added to this avi was the tunic from the halloween event... 4 years ago? and my avi hasn't really changed much since I joined in like 2010... 08... I don't even know any more.

I'm basically a Scrooge on Gaia...  

Xaven the Raven

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:48 am
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind

We got an outfit

The last item I added to this avi was the tunic from the halloween event... 4 years ago? and my avi hasn't really changed much since I joined in like 2010... 08... I don't even know any more.

I'm basically a Scrooge on Gaia...

Eh, well if you ever have something you ever want to buy then you can take money out of your treasure chest.
Doesn't your character have Outdoor Class?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games