Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:05 am
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misty sighed speaking up.
"We don't know. She went to bed then she was gone when we checked in on her."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:11 am
User Image

"Gone...that is quiet a mystery. Any clues so far?" Listio asked looking concerned.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:48 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna had entered the classroom, and had noticed that there were others already in here. "Oh, I'm sorry for intruding, I didn't think there's be anyone in here." normally, the classroom would be empty, so she didn't expect anyone to be in here. She then noticed the Light twins, "Ah, Nami and Erin, so this is where you two were. I was wondering why I did not see you in the Infirmary with Ms. Kurona and the others." she bowed her head at them. After bringing her head back up, she noticed Emalie. She looked very similar to the twins, "Oh? Is she possibly...yet another sister or relative of yours?" she assumed.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:47 am
kurai_18
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

"Clues? Nah, the bed still had a imprint of her in it when she was gone like she was freshly picked up or something and it hadn't risen again. Its a old bed." ..

Misty was startled by Hileinna and immediately crouched low on Erin's shoulder. She didn't know Hileinna.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:20 am
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"Our mother, actually." Erin stated.
"So, we don't have a single lead..." Nami began.
Emalie thought aloud. "I definitely am not sure that I like this.
It just doesn't feel right."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:03 pm
User Image

"Hmm.....think she got taken up in a portal? Even tho i don't know how that can happen since the academy defenses prevents corridors of darkness from opening here." Listio said thinking until she noticed a new girl walk in. "Welcome."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Erin and nodded, "I see..." she was somewhat surprised, she looked like she could be their elder sister if anything. She noticed that they were busy conversing, smiling at Erin, "Well, don't let me distract you, continue with your discussions" she said before looking towards the training dummies. Her smile disappeared instantly as she approached one of them, drawing her blade. If she remembered correctly, these dummies were built to take hits...so she could hit it as much as she wanted to. When she was close enough, she dug her feet into the ground and strongly swung her ebony blade at the dummy. She continued to do so, every single strike was strong as the dummy shook violently with every strike.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:33 pm
User Image

"You've got a strong swing there. You self taught or did you have a master?" Listio asked as she watched Hileinna.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:44 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

She snapped out of her focus, looking towards Listio who spoke to her. She looked back at the dummy, "Hmm...I suppose...both." another strong strike on the dummy and it shook again. "I was taught the proper stance and form from my mentors...however, I trained alone most of the time, trying to perfect my strikes." she swung her blade at the dummy again, her strike was still strong. She frowned, "But...I can never get that perfect strike...the one that can take down even the biggest of foes..." she said, looked down at her blade.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:28 pm
User Image

"Not everything can be taken down by just strength alone. You need tactics and strategy. You rely on strength correct?" She asked.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:31 am
Hileinna Nhameni

As Hileinna was about to strike the dummy again, she stopped her swing which caused a small wind burst. Her blade was only an inch away from the dummy. She looked down, and turned to looked at Listio, lowering her blade, "I wasn't exactly taught the way of strategy...and I'm not very good at it as well." She sighed before chuckling a little, "I left the strategies to my friend...but....." she wore a pained expression, "She is...no longer of the living..."

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:33 am
kurai_18
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

Misty's ears shot straight up. She looked at Erin.
"I think I know where Sasha is, but its hard to...pinpoint where. My current senses aren't as heightened as they normally are...big clock, tick tock."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image

"Then allow me to help you as a teacher. Lets spar and i shall point out your openings and you try to find mine." Listio said as a kunai appeared in her hand.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:36 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Listio, then down at her ebony blade. It would probably be best to at least learn a thing or two about strategy. She nodded, "Very well. I suppose it'd be best to learn a bit." she got into a defensive stance, her feet were dug into the ground. She kept her gaze locked on Listio, "Do you see any openings for me?" she asked her.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

"Hmm. a good stance...but." She ran at Hileinna and swung her kunai knocking Hileinna's blade to the side as she swung her foot to the side swiping Hileinna's feet out from under her and onto her back. "Easy to get past. Your not protecting just your friend. Your protecting your very being. Your legs are apart of your being. Learn to either deflect or block low attacks." Listio said holding out a hand to help her up.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out