Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:54 am
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Ryu blink and look around for Rodan, "Strange, where the devil did he gone to?" he ask as he thought the same, wondering where son of Lady gone off. Kyrie watches both Dante and Vergil walk off to join Nero, she grip her necklace to pray her decreased older brother to help them.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:31 pm
Vanille Sparda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"
Yeah...I'm Dante's daughter...
"

Vanille watched her dad and Uncle leave to go and help Nero with the job and walked up to Kyrie and hugged her.
"Everything will be alright,Kyrie...even though my dad gets on Nero's nerves...he won't let anything bad happen to him!"said Vanille.
Lior looked thought for a minute."Let's hope they don't get themselves hurt too badly...I mean Dante is kind of reckless."said Lior.
Chander stretched a bit."I'm sure that they'll be fine...aren't the three of them half-demons or something?"asked Chander.

"
...And no...I'm not as reckless as my dad.
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Ryu already sneaks out to follow Ace and Hunter, in case they did something stupid. Kyrie look at Vanille with a smile before she look at the where the twins gone, "Dante always cared about his nephew, but I hope those two know how to get along with a fight,"
she reply to Vanille, until she notice Ryu is gone as she blink, "Where's Ryu?"[/color

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:55 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Vanille heard Kyrie ask where Ryu was and looked around."Huh? Oh for the love of-!"cried out in disbelief."First Rodan,then my brother and boyfriend,and now Ryu...wonderful..."
Lior and Chander both face palmed and groaned at the boys' disappearance.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Kyrie blink as she shook her head, "If I know Ryu, he might have take that 'special assignment' like his father," she said with a smile, remember Nero use to take bunch of solo job as a lone wolf.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:56 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Vanille and Lior both rolled their eyes and smiled."Just like at home in our time."they said while giggling.
Chander sighed."What's it like to have a family?"he asked,not realizing he spoke out loud.
Lior and Vanille heard Chander and gasped before running to and hugging the dragon boy."Oh you poor thing!"they cried out.
"W-Whoa!"said Chander as he was knocked over by the girls.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:26 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Kyrie smiles at girls and head to the kitchen to finish the cake.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:39 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Both girls continued to hug poor Chander while smiling and telling him what it's like to have a family,both the pros and cons of one anyway,making Chander laugh at some of the things they told him.
Finally the girls stopped hugging the poor boy and each sat in front of him with smiles and started to tell scary stories out of boredom.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:13 pm
User Image

Kyrie

After Kyrie finally finish the cake, there is a knock on the front door. Kyrie shot her head up in surprise, "Now who could that be?" she ask herself as she exit out of kitchen and head to front door entrance. She grab the doorknob to open it, it reveal to be Lucia, who is holding Ace and Hunter's ear, which Kyrie is surprise to see member of protecter, "Lucia!" she startled, just as Ryu and Rodan enter calmly, "We are back mom," "Hey Kyrie," boys greet them. Kyrie look at her son and Rodan's return as she wave at them. She look at Lucia and about to speak, but Lucia beat her to it, "Where is Dante?"

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:40 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Chander,Vanille,and Lior looked up as soon as Kyrie opened the door and said Lucia,they saw Lucia dragging both Ace and Hunter by their ears.
Vanille sighed when she saw this."Hi mom! Let me guess...Ace and Hunter pulled something stupid..."said Vanille.
"He's out on a mission with Vergil and Nero!"said Lior answering Lucia's question.
Both girls then saw Rodan and ran over to him."Where in the h*ll have you been?!"they asked.
Chander earned a sweat drop."U-Uh...c-calm down you two!"said Chander.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:01 am
User Image

Kyrie

Kyrie sweat drop from Lucia's question and Lior's answer. Rodan look at both girls as he calmly speaks fiercely, Phantom knocked me out, I better thank Ryu for saving my a**," he reply to girls, then glance at Ryu, who reload his purple rose barrel gun. Kyrie look at Lucia as she steps back, "Like Chander said, they will be back soon. There is something weird, demon eats human," she added by the time Lucia endters to drag both Ace and Hunter. She look at Kyrie in surprise, "Demon eats human, strange... I never heard of it before," she comment, then look at Ace with a glare, "I'm going to do what mother does to misbehave children," she said with threatening tone. Ryu glance at Lucia as he rise his eyebrow about demon eating human.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:38 am
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Chander,Vanille,and Lior listened to what Lucia and shuddered from her tone of voice.
"Uhhh...hey guys...let's go somewhere else...you probably don't want to see what's going to happen..."said Vanille as she started walking towards the rooms."Good luck Ace!
Chander started to follow Vanille,looking confused."Why? Isn't she just going to ground him?"asked Chander.
Lior followed the two and shook her head."Not really...demon mothers can kick *ss if needed...either if her kid is in trouble,like how Ace is in,or in danger."answered Lior.
Ace flinched for the thirteenth time that night and heard his sister."W-What?Hey!"shouted Ace.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:08 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Ryu left the office because he have seen Lucia anger, but he stop and look at his mother, "Mom, it's better not to see her angry," he suggest her calmly. Kyrie watch her son as she blink, then heard what Lior said, "Oh okay," she respond and leaves with her son along with Rodan.
"Ace, I don't know what kind of reckless behavior you pulled, but going out there without a weapon, you will get yourself killed. I'm afraid I'll talk to your father about this, so you deserve some timeout," she said to him with a frown. Although, she does take note that Ace does remind her of Dante.

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:46 pm
Vanille Sparda

"
"

Ace sighed once more but walked over to a corner and sat down.I hope dad isn't as mad as mom is right now...thought Ace.
Vanille,Lior,and Chander decided to go and find Kyrie,Ryu,and Rodan.
Finding them,they sat down.
"So...what did the morons do?"asked Vanille.
"This...I want to hear!"said Lior.
Chander sat still wondering what had happened with the boys.
Hunter,meanwhile was terrified about Lucia's anger and stayed absolutely still,in fear of angering her more.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:48 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie look at both Ryu and Rodan in curiousity, Ryu sigh boredom, "They were looking baby spiderzilla in Mitis Forest, which turns out to be baby Phantoms. That's where we were encounter by Phantom, and Rodan was on his back," he reply to them calmly. Rodan earn some irk marks, "I swear those two are troublemakers," he added in irritation.
Lucia look at Hunter and about to scold him, but Nero slam the door open, "What the h*ll was up with those demons eating humans!?" he curse himself out loud. Lucia turn her head to see Nero and rise her eyebrow, "Funny, your girlfriend said the same thing," she comment about it as Nero turn his head to see her. He doesn't look surprise to see Lucia, then notice both Ace and Hunter terrifying look, "Lucia, what the h*ll was going on?" he ask her in confusion. She sign and shook her head, then glare at Hunter, "Those two went on their own to look for baby spider and nearly put themselves in danger without a weapon," she reply to him as Nero widen his blue eyes.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

LiefAngel223

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas