Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"no no ... i'm staying" he said as he held her "and nothing you say will change my mind" he said as he kissed her "well we got the seats and the location ... what else do we need to do before i start with your massage? i think one more treatment in the hot springs should do it to make the scar compleatly gone"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You've sacrificed so much....I haven't.....you've invited all your friend to out wedding....I haven't.....Its not fair if you want to go you can go....just because we're married and everything doesn't mean you have to give up something you love and want to do." She continued to look at the table, she hated the idea of him sacrificing so much. "Are you still scared about that vision....it was a nightmare....Nothing is going to happen to me James I promise. I'll started reading while I take care of Luna, then during the winter we can get a big tree and decorate it for that holiday people celebrate....then during the summer we can have picnics everyday..." She hiccuped again and covered her mouth. Luna wasn't wanting her to lie to herself. She wouldn't mind going a few months with out him...Its not like it would kill her.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"no i want to be here ... besides we promised we'd have sessions every night" he said with a smile "i want to be a full time husband and father ... and i cant if i'm away" he said kissing her again and poped a bubble "plus i can tell you and Luna dont want me to go ... i dont want to leave you guys" he said as he gave a light giggle "just six more days ... if you want i can make up a story for you and little Luna tonight in the Secret Room ... but you'll have to be in the ice cuffs cause Angel you'll be giggling and squirming so much i wont finish" he said with a laugh and kissed her "i think our Luna is going to be as ticklish as her mother ... cause it'll start in the womb and her mommy is going to love it ... i know you do" he said lightly stroking her tummy "must i give you a stress releif session?" he said with a smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Can I just hold you tonight....I still feel bad...you have to sacrifice so much...its not fair." She was still sad and she wanted to make it up to him. Hugging him tightly she kissed him. "I'll sing to you and Little Luna if you like. I'll sing to you every night if you want....I don't have the best voice, but you seem to like it right." She said with a hopeful smile.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

lookig at her, he knew she was upset and nodded as he layed his head on her shoulder "your perfect honey ... just the way you are ... dont ever think otherwise" he said kissing her "come on ... lets go" he said softly to her as he carried her to their room and layed her down on the bed and stroked her hair "your voice is wonderful ... beter than my singing" he said softly as he kissed her hair and held her close "i guess the only thing we need to do is get our attire ... my tux and your dress ... i think a bowtie might work ... hopefully i can wear it well" he said with a smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You hold me and make me feel better, you tickle me to make me laugh, you spend your time making me wonderful jewelery.....I never get to do anything for you....Why should you give up everything, when I haven't had to give up anything." Biting her lip as she thought about it. "I want to make you smile...I don't really know how though...I'm a horrible wife, I didn't even know you where once a teacher...there is a lot I don't know...I don't want people to think I'm just a trophy wife or something....I'll never be as smart as you, or as powerful...but isn't there something I can do....just something so I can make you happy for once....when you had that nightmare....I didn't know what to do, you know how to calm me down and cheer me up...All I could do was hold you close and hoped it was going to be okay." She promised no tears, but only a few slipped. "Even know you treat me as if I'm the greatest thing that has ever happened...I love you, but I don't know how to show you I do..." Never did she want him to feel unwanted, or unappreciated. He gave up so much, but she still didn't want him to. Wanting nothing more then to make it up to him. After all he took care of her, she needed to take care of him for once. That and she just wanted to show she cared.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:18 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"Kiko" he said as some tears sliped from his own eyes "honey i've sacraficed nothing to be with you, if anything you were the best reason i became the God of Wisdom" he said as he took off his shirt and pants and held her close "listen to me, your not a horible wife, if so we'd be arguing, we wouldnt be as nude as we've been together and i'd be just as horible" he said kissing her "your not a trophy wife ... if anything you've succeded in making me smile, making me love ... that no one else could, you hold me and tickle me as much as i do you ... i give you jewlery because i missed out on so much sence i helped you all those years ago ... if anything the only thing i sacraficed was the choice of taking you and Miya with me that night ... now i'm trying my hardest to make you see that you are kind, and beautiful and powerful and everything you say your not i see that you are ... your my angel" he said as he wiped away her tears and her own "lets make a promise ... we tell eachother everything about us, no more sad faces or thoughts ... and no matter what, we both love eachother and each of us will always know it" he said givving her a long kiss and gently pulled her dress from over her head and put it on the floor and then closed and locked the door with magic. putting his hand on her tummy, he rubbed it and smiled at her "little Luna says yes, now what about her mommy?" he said with a smile and kissed her again "i know you love me ... everytime i look in your eyes, they seem to say it for themselves" he said as he looked and noticed Kiko's tattoo from when she was taught by Merlin and smiled "what a reble you are Tsukiko Yuki" he said as he took his other hand and gently grabed her right hand and moved it to his tattoo which was right above his heart "what else do i have to do to convence you, Angel?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I...I just....want to do something special for you..." Frowning lightly she traced his tattoo with her hand. "For the longest time I want to know if you had it in the same place...." Wrapping her arms around him she held him closely. "I missed out on just as many birthday....unless your older then me...I'm not sure...I just.....don't know what to do....." Wiping her eyes she continued to hold him. "I want to know everything about you....I've already told you everything about me.....I'll answer any questions you have though." She have a hopeful smile as she held him. Reaching up she kissed him and laid back on the bed. "I want to know everything....especially what its like at Hogwarts...pretty please..." She gave him a pretty smile as she spoke. "Luna's interested in know where her Daddy came from to....so please tell us." She said as she rubbed her stomach.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling he kissed her neck "adding the three years on Olympus that puts my age at ... twenty-one" he said kissing her stomach "well Hogwarts is a large castle ... dozens of rooms and even secret rooms ... bit dangerous at times though, third floor corador on the right hand side was always off limits to anyone who didnt want a very painful death ... so basicly it was an adventure every day ... the stairs liked to change alot ... literaly they moved around alot" he said with a smirk "anyway ... as for myself ... i was born in Salem, my mother and father were murdered by necromancers and i was raised by my uncle Leo ... after a few years i grew up and learned Sorcery ... then i made the mistake to showing off to my friends ... i found my uncle dead when i got home" he said with a frown "after that i traveled to England and got Excaliber from the Lady of the Lake and got a job at Hogwarts as Defence Against the Dark Arts ... which they say that position is jinxed and no professor lasts a year ... its true cause not long after that i defeated Athena to help Arigane live ... and the rest you already know ... not a very interesting life" he said gently laying her stomach, carfully so he didnt put his weight on it "but i'm not interested in the past now ... i'm more interested in what our future will be" he said as he stroked his fingers up and down her stomach "i think right now it'll be me making you laugh and the little Luna in you joining in on the fun i think" he said with a laugh "i think bubbles are comming" he said playfully as he started to lightly tickle her sides and stomach. he did this partly because he knew how to get her mind off on upsetting thoughts and also he loved making her laugh. he felt in doing so, he helped heal her scared childhood and also making her know that it'll never happen again "think this is bad ... wait till she gets born and older ... she'll help daddy cheer mommy up" he said laughing as he continued

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Laughing Tsukiko tried not to squirm around. "....S-so you plan on turning our daughter again me....I'll make sure to remember that..." Laughing some more she move to pin him down on the bed. "How do you know I won't get her to her first." A playful smirk crossed her face as she started kissing him. Sitting up she continued to smile and trace his tattoo. "When did you get yours...wait Salem....that isn't near Silvercaste....no it couldn't be...With all the Salem witch trials and Silvercaste being a community full of witches....well where did you and your uncle live....if you where going home that night....how....did you find me....unless you are also the little boy that played with us a few times....no...becuase you went to school at Hogwarts didn't you...." Kissing him again she gave him a light smile. "I'm sorry, I just like listening to past. All the how will we ever get if we don't see where we came from." Kissing him again she placed her forehead again his. "I think for the wedding I'm going to do brunette for the ceremony, but silver for the reception. Does that make any sense....I just don't want to wear my white dress...the whole father daughter last dance thing...and no on to give me away....because honestly Miya isn't ever giving me away fully. Its nice to know you like your sister-in-law." Giving a nervous smile again before fully smiling. She was happy, overly happy. Maybe she was becoming bi-polar in her pregnancy. It felt normal to be angry, and happy, and sad, she use to just be so emotionless. It was nice to be happy and all the other emotions. That's what he brought out in her. She truly loved him and didn't see why she tried to hide it from him. "I also want to know...how and why was I picked to become a Goddess....How does it truly work."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling as she pinned him down he giggled himself "i'm not gonna turn her against you ... just to help mommy be happy" he said shaking his head "i was born in Salem ... my uncle lived in a little place called Calvador, quiet place and i didnt even know wizards lived there until i was ten ... but ... well i do remember playing with-" he said looking as her "all this time ... now i wish even more that i took you away with me" he said shaking his head "i got it when i was seventeen and i dont mind that you change your hair ... i like both of them ... maybe you can blend them later to be both silver and brunette" he said as he kissed her softly "as for your question ... well Arigane senced you and send Sora to requite you ... i remember your reaction when i came to guide you in the fight ... anoyed and self confidence gone ... look at you now" he said with a smile and laughed "ofourse Luna will get the same tattoo at seventeen ... thats the age Sorcerers get it ... hopefully she wont fancy the Tramp Stamp" he said worringly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I didn't get it until a few months ago....." She said with a sheepish smile. "You asked me to runaway with you...I said no, you gave me this necklace..." Lifting the first necklace she gave him from when he went blind. "I didn't make it you did, as a promise that we would runaway together when we where older. "You didn't recognize me that night you found me...with all the bruises and swelling then again lets face it...I wasn't a little girl anymore. So I'm surprised that I even remember it was you. One glimpse..."Tsukiko closed her eyes as she tried to think back. With her forehead on his. It was easier to piece things back together. "Where you crying...or was I crying...maybe it was the snow..." Moving to lay down beside him. She was scared to lay on her stomach, "Don't tell her what a tramp stamp is and you won't have to worry, but as bubbly as that girl is. I think she's a bit naive like her mother." Tsukiko smile again as she kissed him. "The boy with spikey hair that tracked me down. He literally pushed me into a ship with a bunch of strangers. Then I get to this beach and I see someone who I knew I wanted to be at least friends with. For once someone had fate in me...it was nice..." Smiling again she kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Lets see how exactly did you ask it...." Reaching up she whispered in his ear. "...Will you run away with me James Ambrose." She smiled happy as she remembered when he asked her to run away. How she almost said yes, then midnight came and shattered the magic. To this day she cursed the bell tower in the town it was so far off, but still made its presence known ever hour.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:07 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i seem to forget alot of my childhood" he said holding up his necklace and looked at her and kissed her for a while then stroked her cheek "does that answer your question, Angel?" he said with a smile and snuggled next to her and held her hand, putting them both on her stomach "look at us, about to get married ... and a baby on the way" he said giving her another kiss "when do you think we should anounce it?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Maybe we should wait until after the wedding.....you know just in case." Smiling softly as she looked up this far. "When you looked to the future...did you ever think it would be like this...I never thought it would....I have the family I've always wanted, the perfect husband, and soon our little girl." She couldn't help but laugh. "A dream come true, though I'm still really surprised that I got pregnant the first time....lets keep it between us for now. Our little secret for now." She giggled before kissing him again. "Though I want to ask, tell me what kind of stuff you taught as defense against the dark arts Professor James Ambrose." The serious playful tone she used caused her to set off into a bundle of giggles.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"ok ... between us ... and Luna ofcourse sence she knew" he said as he laughed when she called him proffesor "it only lasted a month ... but i had gotten the basic defencive spells like stunning and sheilds ... i even had an advanced class that taught higher ranking spells to like three or four students that showed promise ... taught stuff like producing a Patronus, casting spells without saying them ... things like that ... i think you'd be in that class as a first year, your realy powerful" he said honestly

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games