Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:18 pm
I wasn't entirely sure what was going on, as I was unaware what was meant by 'Tree of Life' or what that meant. But when Sub ordered, I ran off to my room and grabbed six of my Pokemon, along with Keiko and six of hers. We got back in time to see Ulla. Keiko, naturally, panicked. I was worried as well, but Leon's anger towards Ein was triggering the righteous fury I normally felt around those that would negatively impact the world and its inhabitants. Between all that, and wondering what Sub was up to, I was a bit conflicted at the time.

I eventually left Keiko and Leon with Ulla and went down to the lab. It took me a minute to realize Abby was following me downstairs, but I didn't protest.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:22 pm
With Reno otherwise occupied at the moment with an unknown prospect, it was up to the Three Stooges to valiantly leap into action on this one....or two stooges, since it seemed like Aria was currently away on something else herself. Well, at least Dos Compadres could make this work. And so Leslie and Beau would be lining up to join in on whatever was being attempted here.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:34 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla and Lucario were quickly teleported down to the lab before Leon could do anything. Leon bit his lower lip as he felt almost helpless, he quickly ran to their room and grabbed his bag with his Pokeballs in them and grabbed Ulla's bag that had her Pokeballs and other things as well. He then patted his coat to make sure is Artifact was with him. "....I'm ready." He said to himself as he bolted downstairs to the Lab.

Lucario nodded as he was instructed by Sub to grab an Elemental Gem. While Ulla was in his arms he grabbed the pink gem and placed it in her hand. When it touched her skin, a little bit of life came back to Ulla. She requested to be put down as she was able to stand. She then noticed what Sub was doing as Leon and Ter came down to the lab. Leon quickly ran to her side as he gave her bag and checked her Artifact. "Even your Artifact's gems are loosing it's color." He commented as Ulla looked at it as well. "Sub, let my go to the Fairy Realm. There's an entrance we can take through Lavennder Town and another hidden one on Route 20 of Kalos."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:43 pm
"Fairy Circles." Sub began to speak up to the others as they arrived. "The Tree of Life, the slumbering form of Xerneas, is the source of all life giving energy in the world. As some of you may remember with our encounter with Zera, Ein's end goal is to infect Xerneas with the Shadow virus so that he may completely infect all like that exists and will every exist. Literally shadowfying the entire world at once, causing irreparable damage. That said the tree, or Xerneas, exists in a realm of its own, the Fairy Realm. Make no mistake though, it still exists here, in our world. It's weird but consider the Fairy Realm a sort of pocket dimension, or like a ball inside another ball. It's part of our realm and we are part of its. As such there are ways to gain access to it." He rambled on while working.

"Consider the Tree of Life like a heart, many tubes and veins lead to it, however with the tree there is only one main artery and that's the gateway underneath Lumiose City. Through it a majority of life energy flows out and that gateway can never be shut, if it were the world would quickly wither and die. However long ago the Kalosian monarchy at that time, the queen specifically, was close friends with Grand Fairy Master Sucellus who convinced her to build a temple around it protect it, which she did. Going so far as sealing their own legendary Pokemon in it, as Zera found out." He continued as he climbed up onto the machine.

"Despite the main access to Xerneas and its Forest of Origin inside the Fairy Realm being sealed away, but not closed, there was and still is other ways to access the realm. One could gain access through some of the smaller 'veins', or 'roots' of the tree. The Tree of Life has roots all over the world, pumping out life energy through every part of it. Where life energy, or Fairy energy as they aren't too dissimilar, begins to pool in large quantities something called a Fairy Circle forms. Consider this portals that lead you into a root of the tree and if one were to travel through this root they would eventually find themselves in the Forest of Origin with the Tree of Life. However, ordinarily only Fairy Pokemon, Channelers, or Hybrids can use these circles, or even see them. Furthermore they are incredibly unstable, they could be there one minute and then gone the next. I believe however it might be possible to force one open." With that said he jumped off the machine and turned to Ulla.

"Not enough time, plus we don't even know if those circles will be open when we get there. If my theory is correct, you and Kaya might be able to conjure us up a circle. You see, this teleportation machine uses the same energy conversion technology designed by Cipher. Ordinarily it takes Electric energy supplied by the Zapdos Heart and converts it into Psychic energy to mimic a Pokemon's Teleport move. However with some adjustments we can make it convert to Fairy energy. We have plenty of energy and the teleporter to be used as a medium to focus it on, we just need the right hands to mold it into what we want, a Fairy Circle." He explained to Ulla, and everyone else.

"Your artifact, it is literally a piece of the Tree of Life. With it you could perhaps tap into the realm's energy. In fact, you know deep down the true meaning of that artifact, that it will one day become Wayfinder and you'll replace Sucellus, isn't that right?" He said, smiling devilishly at Ulla. Sub knew way too much at times. "I'm going to fire this puppy up. You and Kaya join hands or whatever and focus on the tree. Like how a Psychic Pokemon focuses on the location they want to teleport to, maybe the same applies to the conjuration of Fairy Circles. Do whatever feels right."

The mad man somehow seemed both confident and unsure that this was going to work. He did seem like he did his research on it but was not certain in his theory. Without a second thought though he started up the teleportation machine which began to hum loudly, the inner chamber giving off a bright pink glow, shining out from within as they doors were open. Those sensitive to energy could feel the vast amounts of Fairy energy coming from it. It was soothing and peaceful. Now they just need Ulla and Kaya to focus it, to mold it into a gateway, provided that was even possible.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:57 pm
"The Tree of Life?" Kaya asked, trying to follow along with everything that was happening now as his head throbbed. "If it's in danger, Succellus should be willing to make an exception to the normal rule but you should all be careful there." He warned. "Bring something to help you remember who you are or even just make sure you have a watch on you..." He suggested.

"If the Tree dies before Succellus names a successor, Fairy energy might just disappear from the world entirely. OW." A particularly sharp jolt of pain shot through his head as he watched Sub work, not entirely sure when or how he'd wound up in the lab with the Dark Channeler. "The Tree is a representation of life itself and the Avatar of Xerneas is the one who sustains it between the Great Horned One's waking periods. We need to keep Succellus safe as well..." It seemed like providing this information was taking almost all of his energy at the moment, otherwise he would be spending the entire time Sub was working protesting this idea and trying to tell him Sucellus would most likely hate them all immediately.

When Sub directed Ulla's Lucario to give her a Fairy Gem, he staggered over and picked up one of his own, trying to use it as a sort of "hangover" treatment in the hope that his headache would ease up enough to think when his energy didn't feel completely depleted.

Lykas seemed to be a bit more concerned than Odd at the moment despite the feeling of dread overcoming the both of them and followed Sub's instructions to head down to the lab. He was a bit more well-versed in his abilities than Odd was but he also had less experience using them. Odd would be the heavy hitter, he decided, that they could call in later if necessary. Wren could be more man-power, if needed.

"So what are we doing?" He asked as he arrived in the lab, Pokeballs secured to his belt and ready to go. By the time he arrived, the Teleportation machine was already active and Kaya, basically sucking on a Fairy Gem battery, was standing in front of it with his sword, Rise, aimed at the door.

"I'll try to open the gate but I think Ulla should do the work of making it connect. She's more versed in shaping external energy than I am." He told the group at large, the tip of his sword glowing with energy as he prepared to use Fairy Lock and open the doorway, just as soon as Ulla said she thought it was ready to be tried.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:58 pm
"I don't like this," Keiko said. She had followed me to the lab after Ulla was teleported there. "Ulla's in bad shape right-"

"She's not physically sick, Keiko," I explained. "Her connection to the Tree of Life is what's causing her illness. If we don't focus on stopping Ein, she won't get better. I don't like making her do stuff when she's like this, either, but she and Kaya are the only two Fairy Channelers we have, and we don't have any Fairy-type hybrids." I focused on Keiko as I said this, as I didn't want her to second-guess me on this topic. Trying to treat her like if she were normally sick wouldn't change anything.

"...okay," Keiko nodded, after spending half a minute staring me down fearfully. I gave her a hug to help her build her confidence before turning to Sub, waiting to see if Ulla and Kaya were successful.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:08 pm
"This tree must have been Ein's endgame, so to speak, all along." A voice from the doorway murmurs as Darts enters the scene, looking around at the chaos. Despite the panicked state Sub was currently in the Giratina hybrid found himself very calm, very... focused. Maybe those meditation sessions were starting to pay off after all.

The gateway forming in front of them gave off a radiating sense of pure fae energy that made the gambler... queasy at this plan to say the least. Every draconic cell in his body roared in a chorus of discontent at the proximity of such a thing. He didn't say much though, holding back his discomfort as he watched the others work. Distracting them right now would be less than prudent.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:52 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla nodded as she agreed with Sub. Her artifact was directly linked to the Tree of Life. It did bring up questions on how much he knew, but for now she brushed it off. "I'll try my best." She pulled out two Pokeballs as both of them popped open to reveal Togekiss and Comfey. Both of her Pokemon looked a bit under the weather as well. She walked over to them as she placed Comfey on her head. "I need your help you guys. We are going home. And we are bring Snagem with us." She said as both of them nodded.

With little energy she could use. She started thinking about the Fairy Realm, thinking about Succelus, her time there, how she got her Artifact, and about her mom. She then imagined the tree as orbs of Fairy energy popped up in front of them as it merged together to form a large sphere. "Alright Kaya. It's all you now." She said as Leon watched from the sidelines concerned as well about Ulla as much as Keiko and Ter. Possibly even more. "Let's just keep a close eye on her. We don't want a repeat."  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:58 pm
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla nodded as she agreed with Sub. Her artifact was directly linked to the Tree of Life. It did bring up questions on how much he knew, but for now she brushed it off. "I'll try my best." She pulled out two Pokeballs as both of them popped open to reveal Togekiss and Comfey. Both of her Pokemon looked a bit under the weather as well. She walked over to them as she placed Comfey on her head. "I need your help you guys. We are going home. And we are bring Snagem with us." She said as both of them nodded.

With little energy she could use. She started thinking about the Fairy Realm, thinking about Succelus, her time there, how she got her Artifact, and about her mom. She then imagined the tree as orbs of Fairy energy popped up in front of them as it merged together to form a large sphere. "Alright Kaya. It's all you now." She said as Leon watched from the sidelines concerned as well about Ulla as much as Keiko and Ter. Possibly even more. "Let's just keep a close eye on her. We don't want a repeat."

Kaya nodded and released his held Fairy Lock, the energy projecting in the form of a pink-tinted beam directly into the bubble Ulla had made. The sound of a lock turning over in the distance echoed through the room and the bubble rapidly formed into a sort of ancient doorway ringed by vines and ancient branches, less of a "bubble" now and more of an open window through those Fae plants.

"Time to go home..." He told himself before stepping through it. Strange how both he and Ulla thought of the Fairy Realm more as "home" than the world outside of it, despite neither of them coming from it, per se.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:15 am
Jezebel and her two vulpix walked through the corridors aimlessly. "Today seems quiet, not sure where everyone is; maybe a mission? or asleep?" She suddenly finds herself at the Library. "I've always wondered what ancient text one could find in this place. Curious, if anyone has added to it on their travels." She continued only to find their way into the common room. "Huh, no one here either. Well i guess i'm the only one here for the time being today. I think i'll take this opportunity to go to the agricultural room, see how the plants are doing."

Getting to to the Green house, she starts tending to the plants and picking ripe produce.  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:58 am
Wren would be found in the greenhouse as well, tending to some of the plants. Mostly he was checking in some of the berry trees. He didn't see Jezebel at first, tending to a Starf berry tree. He'd been intrigued by it ever since he'd seen it as a sapling. It had grown quite a but since then and, according to Lum, it was nearing it's first harvest. He could see some of the buds turning into tiny fruit beginning to form already. "A few more weeks and I should be able to try and pick them..." he mentioned to himself.

When he turned away from the tree, he finally spotted Jezebel picking some produce as well. "Need a hand?" He asked the young Romani girl. "You're the chef girl, yes?" He asked as he approached. "The one who makes all the wonderful treats all the time?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:32 pm
Gima would be found in the kitchen of the HQ drinking some leftover Pinap juice after a long hiatus from being in the islands of alola. He thought to himself that he wanted a battle from someone , Gima got up and headed to the greenhouse to see if anyone was there.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:44 pm
-l- JoltiBun -l-
Gima would be found in the kitchen of the HQ drinking some leftover Pinap juice after a long hiatus from being in the islands of alola. He thought to himself that he wanted a battle from someone , Gima got up and headed to the greenhouse to see if anyone was there.

Gima would indeed find someone there, a particular Pinsir hybrid he had not been introduced to before, least one that didn't recall meeting Gima. The hybrid was busy it seemed, sharpening a sword, his Chesnaught sitting nearby taking a nap while sitting up straight. The Pinsir hybrid seemed pretty focused on his sword sharpening, so much so that he didn't even notice Gima was nearby.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:15 pm
Rala had originally entered the headquarters' kitchen on her own for a Watmel break when she noticed Larry and, without knowing who he was, accidentally read his mind. Realizing the opportunity, she immediately vanished and reappeared with me in tow.

"Uh... hello, I guess," I said aloud, wondering what Rala had in mind for this impromptu visit.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:25 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Rala had originally entered the headquarters' kitchen on her own for a Watmel break when she noticed Larry and, without knowing who he was, accidentally read his mind. Realizing the opportunity, she immediately vanished and reappeared with me in tow.

"Uh... hello, I guess," I said aloud, wondering what Rala had in mind for this impromptu visit.

"Hm? And you are?" Larrimore asked, no one to remember names or faces too well he often forgot who the rest of the Snagems were. "Anything I can help you with?" He asked Terashi.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games