Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:26 pm
"All good points, Ein doesn't do anything, not even so much as sneeze, for no reason." Sub concurred with Terashi. "The only motive I can currently come up with for his reasoning to provoke Lysandre into war with Unova is to get international attention away from him upon seizing control of Orre, which he did, and also weakening Kalos to gain access to the Tree of Life, which Zera attempted and failed but Ein himself has not. The later was some time ago and he has yet to act again. Ordinarily I might come up with some theory but currently I am at a loss for what his next move is, especially now that he has lost so much muscle close to him such as Zera and Kess. Though with S-22 and XD002 I'm not sure those two matter much to him anymore." Sub mused.

Once Ulla entered his mood promptly changed, smiling as the girl passed through the door, Allen giving a little salute as she went by. "Happy New Year to you too, Ulla. How was the Fairy Realm?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:34 pm
"He might still be trying to draw attention away from himself," I spoke up, absently giving Ulla headpats. "He acted like he knew you fairly when we last saw him. If he knows that you know that he's interested in the Tree of Life, he may be directing his attention elsewhere to throw you off. Or maybe he's being inactive because he's trying to juke you," I offered, guessing just as much as Sub was.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:49 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Don't worry, all of them are getting the needed training they all need. And well. Especially. Those two." He pointed toward his Litten and Shiro. It looks like both of them were bickering about something, probably about the towel Shiro brought to Leon just moments ago. Soon enough the bickering turned into them seeing who can speak louder. The 'older' Pokemon broke up the bickering but then Litten used Ember on Shiro's tail. The Alolan Vulpix yelped as she used Powder Snow. Little flakes of snow fell off her coat and got onto Litten as blocks of icicles appeared on his fur. Leon sighed as Decidueye and Pyroar broke them up. "It's been non-stop fighting for the two of them." He then looked at Lucario as he walked over to the group and disciplined both of them. "Luckily most of them see Lucario as the leader. But he does need a better sparing partner than me right now."

Ulla entered the room and waved to Sub's body guard very happily to show no harm. "It was good. Nothing in particular out of the ordinary so far." She said as she sat next to Ter. When he started patting her head absent mindly, Ulla was a little caught off guard but then hid a small smile. "Is the Tree of Life in more danger now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:12 pm
"Well, I've got a fairly strong Fighting-type with me. What do you think about having a Pokemon battle?" Keiko asked with a smile, hoping Leon would agree as it had been a while since any of her Pokemon had gotten any meaningful exercise.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:46 pm
"That's something to consider as well. Rather old tactics but nevertheless good ones." Sub agreed with Terashi's idea that Ein could simply be toying around and there isn't that much depth to his silence. He would turn back to Ulla soon after and give her a reassuring smile. "No more than before, as far as we know. There has been no further clue nor sight of Zera having survived whatever took her out back there and no other forces, Flare nor Cipher, have dared to go down there. I did manage to get in contact with Lumiose City's gym leader, Clemont, and suggested he seal up the hole and put tight security on Prism Tower in general. He's young but smart as a whip and I think we can trust him to keep things hush hush." He assured Ulla. "That said we'll probably have to go down there ourselves before long, and thus confront whatever took out Zera."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:42 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Uhm...Lucario isn't my Pokemon." Lucario walked back to Leon as he caught part of the conversation. "I don't think Lucario is comfortable enough with me to be telling him what to do. Besides, his and Ulla's synergy are top notch." He said to Keiko but Lucario merely nodded to the idea of battling. With that, he was a bit caught off guard. "A-Are you sure?"

Ulla nodded as she had no choice but to trust this boy name Clement. "I guess. I should start getting a little more serious about the whole idea." She said as she looked at her hairpin artifact that she made during her mission on unlocking her true powers as a Channeler. It was still small, but it look liked it was growing a little more everyday. Especially as there was a little bit more crystals on it.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:54 pm
"Whatever it takes. It isn't good to have loose ends like that," I commented off-handedly. I stroked my chin with my right hand, and still didn't realize my left hand was patting Ulla. I probably should have noticed by now, but I was a bit too focused on the task at hand.

"Oh. I guess I'll hafta ask her, then," Keiko shrugged, looking disappointed that she wouldn't get to battle right away. But then, it was her fault that she hadn't been training her Pokemon normally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:01 pm
"Either way everything is secure for the time being. All we can do now is keep a watchful eye out and prepare ourselves for the inevitable final battle with Ein. That means you two better get as much practice in as you can." He said to Terashi and Ulla with a smile."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:08 pm
"Fair enough. Most of my Pokemon are fully evolved, but exercise is exercise. That said, we'll get out of your hair. Unless you have anything else you wanna say, Ulla," I said, looking down at Ulla at the end of that last sentence to find my hand on her head. How long was that there? I couldn't help but feel a bit awkward as I moved my left arm back to its resting place at my side, but I stuck around in case Ulla actually did have something to add.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:25 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"I'm not sure your relationship with my master. But would you like me to rely a message to him?" The little girl asked Sub. When Ter finally noticed he was patting her head for awhile now, she turned towards him and smiled softly. "I-It's okay." She said a bit embarrassed as she stood up and patter her dress from any dust that got on her dress. "My team is pretty strong with three fully evolved. But I should rely on just the three of them for everything. If my team and I are going to face that Mewtwo, everyone needs to be ready."

Meanwhile Lucario nuged Leon's side to show how disappointed Keiko looked. Leon sighed. "Alright Lucario." He turned to Keiko. "I accept your Pokemon battle. Lucario and I might night actually be partners. I'm sure Ulla wouldn't mind if him and I paired up this one time." He said as he glanced at Lucario to see an approving nod.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:35 pm
Relieved that Ulla didn't mind, I relaxed a bit. "It might actually be a good idea for the two of us to have a battle, if you're not busy," I offered. As soon as the offer left my lips, I sensed a surge of excitement from Keiko. I investigated using my channeling ability, and smirked at the result. "Or we could join Keiko and Leon and have a double battle." I added.

Keiko smiled happily when Lucario convinced Leon to go along with it, but she immediately picked up on my meddling after. "Thanks for that, Lucario, but I get the feeling we might want to give it a bit, anyway. Somebody might want to battle along with us." she explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:51 pm
"Hm, maybe. Unfortunately your master isn't the most open minded person when it comes to the outside world. If you were to give him any kind of message simply tell him that if we fail to be ready to protect the tree. Not that we should have to tell him that but he just...needs to give us time to stop Ein, even if it looks like we're going to fail. I know he'll do whatever it takes to protect the tree, and that's what concerns me." Sub responded to Ulla, he didn't know what else he could tell the Fairy Grand Master, especially since if they did fail he wasn't sure what else would be able to stop Ein.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:16 am
||Ulla and Leon||

"If I maybe frank. I might actually have to assist him if we fail." She said a little sad. "I know he'll do anything for that tree. But I'll make sure that doesn't come to it." She said very more determined as she had a warm smile. She then turned to Ter as she merely nodded to show that she was ready to go. "I think I'm ready now." She said as she started walking back to where Keiko and Leon were.

Leon was a bit confused as he got the gist of what she was saying. He sat down on the ground as he looked at Lucario. "Looks like you might actually be able to work with your Trainer unless she chooses a different Pokemon. But, if she does. Would you still want to try and work together again? I know our last team up during the war was not very in sync." Lucario merely nodded as he turned around to see his trainer running towards them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:27 am
"Sorry for the wait," I sighed as Ulla and I made our way back to the main lobby, where Keiko and Leon were waiting. "You want to take this to the colosseum? It'd be a far more open space for our Pokemon to work with than the main lobby."

"Sounds good. Come on, I'll show you two the way," Keiko offered, following me toward the Colosseum in the hopes that Ulla and Leon would follow.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:09 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon was at the entrance of Snagem as it looked like he was leaving. Roserade was standing by him as he was reading over a scroll that was sent to him. This was regarding his Channeling, and apparently. Someone has been watching him. Which only means, they've seen Ulla. If these people have been watching him and are thinking of trying to kill him, he thought they might try to aim at what he sees precious. "You ready?" Roserade nodded as they were about to head to their first trial of being a Poison Channeler. "Wait!" Leon quickly turned around to see his little sister out of breath as she looked a bit mad. Leon looked the other way a bit guilty, he told Lucario to distract Ulla that way she didn't see him leave for his trial. Before she could get a glimpse of it, he quickly put away the scroll in his back pocket. Lucario then stood next to Ulla a bit more exhausted as it looked like they were in a bit of a quirl before this.

"Big brother...are you not coming back?" Leon was a bit surprised by her question, but she had every right to think that. "Of course I am. I'm not leaving you ever again. Like I said." "Then why did you not tell me your leaving for your Chaneller Trials?" Leon had to think of something. He couldn't just say he was being watched and most likely targeted. He walked over to her as he knelt down and pinched one of her cheeks. "Because you would've begged to come with me. That's why." He said as he released her. He then patter head as he headed for the door. "The rest of Snagem will take care of you if you need anything. I won't be long okay?" With that, he started to head out the door. Ulla stood there as she put one hand on her head where he patted her. "...You're a really bad liar."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games