Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:27 am
"Shiro's a good name," I told Leon. "A name describing a person with hidden strength and the will to protect. Perfect for a big brother," I said, slightly teasing him, although I meant what I said about the name."

"Yeah, I like that name,"Keiko smiled up at Leon and his Vulpix.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:05 pm
Jezebel comes into the Main area with three carts full of treats and goodies; each one pulled by Vulpix and Jezebel. "Anyone interested in some Cakes? Tea? Cookies? Maybe a few pieces of home made candies.

The cart is filled with Candied berries, 5 different kind of cakes, vast variety of cookies, several fudges, and 7 different pies.

"Eat up everyone, keep those blood sugar levels up and energy going. There's several healthy options as well if anyone would like to look into them." Jezebel said with a smile.  

Arkelos

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:22 am
||Ulla and Leon||

"Y-You think so?" He said a bit embarrassed as he watched his new partner Shiro play with Velvet and Eggman. He then looked at Ulla as she was calling Velvet to come over to go into her Pokeball. The little girl was crouched down holding out a regular Pokeball as Velvet tapped it's nose against the Pokeball as it was recalled into it. Leon himself finally found a Pokeball in his pocket as he was about to call Shiro over really quickly but the white fox was already in front of him anticipating her new home. "You're that eagered huh?" Shiro barked happily as Leon gently tapped Shiro's head as she was recalled back. Both of the Pokeballs blinked but then finally clicked saying that the two were caught. Ulla smiled warmly. "I never had a Pokemon straight from a PokeEgg. It's a little exciting."

The little girl said as she heard Jezebel come over with a cart of treats her eyes lit up as she looked to Ter for permission to have someone. If Ter were to look to Leon, Leon would merely nod to give the okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:31 am
Before anybody else, Keiko was the first to address Jezebel's carts. "Oh! Thanks, Jezebel!" Keiko said with a happy smile before helping herself. I couldn't help but smirk at this - if there was anything in this world that was guaranteed to improve Keiko's mood, it was sweet food. I turned to Ulla, who was looking up at me expectingly. I looked to Leon in confusion, but he only nodded. "What?" I asked, not quite getting what was being asked of me until the question left my mouth. "Oh! Go ahead," I said, motioning toward Jezebel's carts and the Lopunny hybrid picking from them.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:51 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla hopped excitedly as she was about to go to the cart to look at the sweets they had. "Hold on Ulla. Why don't you go wash your hands before picking up some food?" Ulla stopped in her tracks and looked at her brother as she nodded. She started to run to nearest sink to wash her hands but then a Pokeball in her bag broke open and so did one in Leon's pocket. It was the two Vulpix as they were crying and ran to one another's side and started comforting one another. The little girl looked back at them and scratched her head. "I guess they don't want to be separated." Leon frowned slightly as he walked over to the two foxes and patted their heads. "It will be fine. When we go on missions we will go together until they are comfortable." He said as he motioned for his sister to go ahead and wash her hands.

He then looked at Ter with a grin. "Still not use to the fact that she's calling you 'Papa'?" He asked in a teasing manner. He couldn't blame him though, him being a care taker when he was only ten years old was a really big shock.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:56 am
"No, I'm fine with that," I shrugged. "I just didn't expect her to start asking my permission for stuff. Especially when everybody's expected to feed themselves in this place. But I guess it comes with the territory."

"You'll get used to it," Keiko explained with a kiss on my cheek, moving back to her seat beside me with a plate full of a variety of different sweets in her hands. Smirking, I shrugged and wrapped an around her waist again. "Guess so."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:07 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"It will become natural soon enough." He said as he noticed Ulla rushing back to get some sweets. Leon noticed that she was a bit to close while running as she was about to hit a corner of a wall with her arm. He quickly ran to her as he pushed her slightly away from the corner. "Your sense of how far something is still a little bit off. If I didn't stop you, you would've hit your arm against that wall." With Ulla now having to rely on mostly one eye, she didn't even realize it herself. She looked up at Leon and smiled. "Thank you Leon." She then went back to the cart as she grabbed a piece of cake and a malasada for the two Vulpix to share. She set it down on the floor as they became to eat it as she ate her slice of cake right next to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:55 pm
"My pleasure sweetie." Jezebel said slicing some more cake pieces. "As always if you have any requests for a special dessert feel free to bring it to my attention." Turning to Leon, "Of course with your approval Leon. I wouldn't want to over step my boundaries. Or spoil Ulla's appetite before meal time or bed." Jezebel said with a smile.

"Keiko, if there are any favorites you would like to suggest, feel free as well. That goes for you as well Leon."  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:03 pm
"Well, I have been wanting to try carrot cake lately, for some reason," Keiko explained. I was very tempted to lightly tug on her ears and suggest why that may be, but I smartly avoided doing so. Teasing Keiko could be fun sparingly, but now may not be the best time for it.

"I'll take some angel food cake, if you've got any," I offered, looking up at Jezebel. Keiko smiled at this, but didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:45 pm
"So the bunny girl wants carrots and the knight in shining armor wants to eat angels." Lykas chirped from behind the pair as he made an appearance. "Got any Pecha cobbler?" He asked Jezebel as he looked over her cart.

"I could go for something sweet." Odd agreed as he approached from the other side. "But... I kinda like spicy sweet..." He admitted with a small shrug. He wouldn't wait for an invitation to grab what looked like a small collection of Liechi tarts off the cart, and begin eating it immediately.

Wren would make his first appearance in quite some time as he walked up and wordlessly retrieved what looked like a handful of frozen Yache cookies. "This seems like a nice treat. Does this happen often?" He asked of no one in particular.

Strangely, or perhaps less so than might be expected, Kaya was absent. That said, his Pokemon were not. Serena, his Sylveon, popped her head up, looked over the treats and gave a sniff. She seemed to find something appealing when she did and with a few quite motions of her seemingly prehensile ribbons, he picked up a slice of Pamtre cake and began to walk away. "Syyyyl veon!" She called back in thanks as she carried the desert toward wherever Kaya was hiding at the moment.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:35 pm
"So Kaya's into angel food cake, as well? Glad to know I've got something in common with him," I shrugged, not getting that Lykas meant me. Meanwhile, Keiko was eating the sweets she'd already snagged from Jezebel.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:26 am
Jezebel smiles joyfully, "I'm so glad yall enjoy my cooking and baking. If you all enjoy that wait until the Big feast." Pulling out some spicy jelly filled berry danishes. "I think you might like this, I'm still trying to perfect the recipe."

Looking around the carts, "Hmmm, i havent worked with Pecha much yet, however i do have a Watmel cobbler, it's super sweet, but has a slight bitter after taste." Jezebel starts getting her carts together to move to another room.  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:26 pm
Is if summoned by name, Rala teleported beside Jezebel and made herself a plate of Watmel Cobbler. The Gardevoir took one bite of the dish and smiled widely and happily before continuing to devour the dish.

"Why am I not surprised?" I smirked jokingly as my channelling partner helped herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:38 am
||Ulla and Leon||

"It's not a problem. I'm sure Ulla knows how much sweets she's allowed to eat." He said looking at Ulla. "Yes Leon. I'm not a child anymore." With that remark, Leon couldn't help but chuckle under his breath. "Says the one who calls someone 'Papa' instead of just 'Dad' or 'Pops'." He said softly looking away from Ulla. When he turned back to the group he noticed Ulla was in front of him pouting and a bit red. She then proceeded to jab his sides. "I-I have my way of saying things, so do you. So hush." Leon took the jabs as they didn't really do anything to him.

The two siblings then noticed the Rala teleport into the room as they were eating their dessert. The two Vulpix; Velvet and Shiro took notice of this as well as they went over to Rala and both cheered happily to say hello. Velvet was a little bit more cheerful than Shiro as the Alolan Vulpix was a bit nervous with Pokemon that were bigger than her in stature.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:47 am
Rala was surprisingly quick to sense the Fire-type and Ice-type Pokemon that walked up to her. Though she didn't stop eating, she did smile at the twin Vulpix. "Hello," she said gently.

Meanwhile, I had to be very careful not to laugh at Ulla's and Leon's shenanigans. I didn't really mind how Ulla addressed me - sure, it did make her sound a bit like a child, but it was also really endearing, so I couldn't complain.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games