Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:49 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
Someone should update the Daily Weather and Pokemon

It is updated 3nodding

Just pointing it out... For the update the year is missing and since it's August 29 wouldn't it be summer and not fall?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:19 pm
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

It is updated 3nodding

Just pointing it out... For the update the year is missing and since it's August 29 wouldn't it be summer and not fall?

The year is meant to be missing.

And yes, you are correct about the season, but it will be changing to Fall by the next time skip. So we will say its Fall.

EDIT

I apologize if you received a notice about your post being changed, I accidentally clicked the "Edit" button instead of "Quote"  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:36 pm
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

It is updated 3nodding

The year is meant to be missing.

And yes, you are correct about the season, but it will be changing to Fall by the next time skip. So we will say its Fall.

EDIT

I apologize if you received a notice about your post being changed, I accidentally clicked the "Edit" button instead of "Quote"

Oh okay somehow I figured as much.

It's fine. Didn't receive quotes for that so no worries.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:41 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Sorry, I know this is really random, but I got to say that your avatar so adorable! emotion_kirakira  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:48 pm
X Kaos X
SpazzticPanda1311

Sorry, I know this is really random, but I got to say that your avatar so adorable! emotion_kirakira

Oh well thank you! ^^ I like your avatar as well, I wish I could make an avatar using green items... every time I try it turns out terribly haha xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:43 pm
The following message is for the student characters that are in Coordinator/Performance class. I apologize if this confused anyone, but students are supposed to attend class wearing their school uniforms.

It is too early for the students to be coming into class dressed up. Proper looks and presentations for Pokemon Contests will be discussed by the teacher and then later on in the future students will be coming to class dressed up. However, for the moment all students must go to their class wearing the school uniforms.

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:44 pm
Dear ladies and gents that are take coordination. I apologize for the confusion but you can wear your uniform to the class as normal.

I'm sorry about that since I had just come to my attention that I was never clear about the attire

hope the kind
please edit your post to be in uniform but you can still have her ask about changing. So sorry about this.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 pm
If anyone is unsure about the procedures for the Morning Class phase then please check out our Ordell Academy Guide where it mentions have it is expected from everyone.

This guide will be updated pretty often as new information is provided so please make sure to check on it often 3nodding

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:36 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Oh well thank you! ^^ I like your avatar as well, I wish I could make an avatar using green items... every time I try it turns out terribly haha xD

Thank you! I can't do anything remotely cute with red items. They always wind up looking like they came out of a horror movie XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:01 am
X Kaos X
SpazzticPanda1311

Thank you! I can't do anything remotely cute with red items. They always wind up looking like they came out of a horror movie XD

All I have are black, red, pink, and brown items xD I can't like use any other colors cause I suck at coordinating them. I wish I could just magically be good at making all kinds of outfits with different colors haha. I really wanna make a rainbow avi, but every time I try it just looks like a unicorn threw up all over xDDD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:28 am
You also need money to buy any sort of cute items.......  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:12 am
SpazzticPanda1311

All I have are black, red, pink, and brown items xD I can't like use any other colors cause I suck at coordinating them. I wish I could just magically be good at making all kinds of outfits with different colors haha. I really wanna make a rainbow avi, but every time I try it just looks like a unicorn threw up all over xDDD

Mine are mostly green, pink, black and that electric blue that's really hard for me to coordinate with >.< I don't even know how to go about making an rainbow avi XD

Hope the kind

Yeah, I wish that they weren't so expensive. Most of the items I want are at least half a tril ;A;  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:30 am
X Kaos X
SpazzticPanda1311

Mine are mostly green, pink, black and that electric blue that's really hard for me to coordinate with >.< I don't even know how to go about making an rainbow avi XD

Hope the kind

Yeah, I wish that they weren't so expensive. Most of the items I want are at least half a tril ;A;

Right! I mean I thought this inflation would go down, but now gaia is basically saying if you want anything cute you have to pay RL money to get it. It's complete bull! @ I'm an item hoarder so I can never get my self to like give up an item and sell it ;A; @ I'm NOT paying RL money for them xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:20 am
SpazzticPanda1311

emotion_hug

welcome back emotion_kirakira  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:38 am
X Kaos X
SpazzticPanda1311

Hope the kind

What is the secret to getting a lot of money?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games