Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah" Diz saw Wakai enter and made the letter disappear in an array of data. "Welcome back and congratulations."

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:57 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Diz and smiled, "Y-Yes. Thank you Mister Diz..." She then realized she had to thank Diz for helping her, "Th-That's right!" she bowed as low as she could towards Diz, "Thanks for helping me when I needed it. If I hadn't come to you for help...I would've ended up...transforming wild again and...I would've ended up destroying the school..."

[OOC:]

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:42 pm

"Do not worry. We would have had it contained. After all i am co-headmaster. It is my duty to help in any way possible." He said.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:43 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked up from her bowed position, "O-Oh, I see." she then stood back straight up. "Well...I guess I should be going then. I just wanted to thank you is all." she said with a smile.

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:24 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero went to answer Diz but, Wakia entered the room. He decided it was best to remain silent and not involve others unless needed be, but that was not his decision. He stepped aside and waited for the girl to leave as he listened to their conversation. Xero was confused about this girl and the powers she may hold with her saying she could lose control and transformed into a beast that would have destroyed the school. It confused him because every time she was near he could sense no power at all like. Maybe he was losing his touch or maybe her power was something he has not yet experienced leaving him unable to sense it. All he knew was this school was not just for keyblade wielders as he thought. It was for those who are connected to Kingdom Hearts itself. Eveything seemed to be getting more and more interesting.

Mood:Calm
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:31 am

"It is fine....don't you have classes to attend? Or Do you wish me to assign you a mission?" Diz asked.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:08 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai rubbed her head, "Hm? A mission? What for?" she blinked at Diz, clueless to what this 'mission' was about. She held her hands behind her, "If I were to do this mission, what would it would it include I do?"

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:45 am

"Due to the recent attacks by the horsemen and there minions the worlds have felt the tremors of power. It has opened new leylines between the worlds and opened up all new worlds. We need people to go to these worlds to safeguard then from Horsemen attack," Diz said.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:19 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai's eyes widened in surprise, her expression turned to worry, "That's right. The horsemen...how could I forget about them..." She took a seat on a nearby chair and stared at the ground, "I've fought War before...and she was the toughest enemy I've ever faced off against...I didn't even land a single attack on her." she then locked her fingers together, "Yet somehow, I was able to at least endure her attacks and distract her..."

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:25 pm

"If your lucky we'll only have to deal with the minions. The horsemen have taken control of the heartless as well." He added.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:57 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked up at Diz, "I see...if it's minions I'm up against, I can probably fight in my normal form...but, if I face against a horsemen, then I'm probably gonna...have to use my other form." She looked back up at Diz, nodding, "All right, if doing this helps somehow, then I'll do it."

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:40 pm

"Excellent. The place i have in mind is called Shibuya. There have been heartless sightings on that world but otherwise no incidents. I want you to investigate it...also take someone with you there. Best not to go alone. Its a big world....also if you see Rose can you send her to me?" Diz said.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:07 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai's never heard of Shibuya before, so it would be a great idea to bring another person along, she had a few people in mind. She then blinked when Diz requested to send Rose to him, "Ahm...Rose? Hmm..." Wakai tried to remember who Rose is. Unfortunately, her memory is still bad when it comes to remembering people.

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:24 pm

"You know Kalen correct? Ask him. He'll know." Diz said with a nod.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:51 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Kalen? I..think I remember him." from what Wakai could remember, Kalen was an orange-ish haired boy, and was always kind of serious...well, from her point of view. She looked at Diz and nodded, "Okay, I'll go ask him, where do you think he is at this time?"

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games