Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:07 pm
Dante

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vanille and Ace looked at each other and started whispering.
"Ace...do you think we should tell him that the jukebox does break down today?"she asked her brother.
Ace shook his head and smirked."Nah...let it be a surprise~"replied Ace.
Vanille nodded in response.
At that moment,as if to say 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY,NERO!' itself,the jukebox broke down making Dante cry out angrily.
"D*mn it!"shouted Dante.
This episode made Vergil,Ace,Vanille,Lior,Chander,and Hunter burst out laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:41 pm
MikuHinata1
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Watching his uncle crying out angrily about his jukebox broken down, Nero starts to laugh Dante, "ANOTHER MISFORTUNE HAPPEN TO YOU SMARTA**!!" he shouts at him while laughing, Ryu only crack a smile in amusement.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:37 pm
Dante

As Dante was sulking in misery about the loss of his jukebox,Vergil tried to keep himself from laughing while comforting his younger twin,keyword,tried.
Everyone else was still laughing their butts off and trying to calm down enough so that they could continue with the party.
"O-Ow...m-my gut! I w-wish mom were here to see this!"said Ace,who had tears in his eyes from laughing hysterically.
"M-Me t-too!"cried Vanille.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:53 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

While Nero laugh and Ryu crack a smile, Kyrie arrive after she hears the burst of laughing, "Why are you all laughing about?" she ask them, then Nero look at her while chuckling, "He cause the jukebox to broke down!"

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:58 pm
Dante

Dante heard everyone's laughter and growled."It's not funny d*mn it!"he shouted angrily.
At that Vanille,Ace,Chander,Lior and Hunter burst out laughing again.
"M-Make it at-stop! M-My gut can't take anymore laughing!"said Hunter as he was holding his stomach and laughing.
"O-Oh man...we're going to die laughing!"said Lior.
Everyone else couldn't speak at all.
Vergil,however,managed to stop."Alright everyone...try to take some deep breaths and calm down!"said Vergil  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero slowly died his laughter, Ryu remain his poker face.
Kyrie shook her head with a smile at kids, "You children really love to see Dante's misfortune"

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:48 pm
Dante

"Ace and I laugh at him because we're his kids..."said Vanille.
"Yeah...it's in our nature...and plus...it's kind of hard not to laugh at dad."said Ace.
"No arguments there."agreed Vergil.
"Oh thanks...I love you too..."said Dante with a roll of his eyes.
Chander chuckled at the talk.Ah...family...it...must be nice having one.thought Chander as his smile faded into a small frown.
Lior and Hunter walked over to the now broken jukebox and looked at it.
"Think you can fix it?"asked Lior.
"Hmmm...maybe...but I need my tools...unfortunately...I left them back in the future..."replied Hunter."Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:50 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie blink from their responce, ryu begin to speak to his mother, "It always happen between them and their dad," he said to her. "Oh well, it's kids thing towards their parent's misfortune," she added with a shrug before she head to the kitchen. Nero suddenly take a notice of spider looking at them, he rise his eyebrow, "What a strange looking spider?" he commented, unknownist to him, it's Arachne's Spider that Mundus requested her.

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:22 am
Dante

Hunter heard Nero and looked at the spider with a wide grin."Huh?Oh cool!"said Hunter as he got close to it."aAnyone got anything to keep it in?"
Vanille looked at Hunter and handed him a plastic cup and a piece of paper."Here...and why do you want the spider?"she asked.
"Because it's possibly a new species of spider~"replied Hunter with a smirk.
Vanille rolled her eyes as Ace ran over to see the newly caught spider."Awesome!Let's call it Spiderzilla!"said Ace with a grin.
"Yeah!"
Lior,Vanille,and Chander looked at the two boys and face palmed.
"Tch...morons..."muttered Lior.
Dante and Vergil sighed at the boys conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:36 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu joins with boys to look at Spiderzilla, but suddenly his devil bringer glows in blue as he notice and slightly widen his eyes. He look at the cup as he grown suspicious. Nero watches boys doing their own thing, like his son, his devil bringer glows in blue as he frown at the plastic cup where Arachne's Spider is, it tries to find the way to escape, "Hey you two, I have bad feeling about that spider, we need to kill it," he said to them as he and Ryu's devil bringer continue to glow. Ryu narrow his blue eyes at the plastic cup before he lift his devil bringer to summon his larger spectral arm. Nero takes the notice as he rise his eyebrow before he cross his arm with a smirk, "Your arm glows too," he ask his son, only Ryu reply in monotone, "Yes, we need to kill it."

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Dante

Hunter and Ace looked at Nero and Ryu with wide eyes."What? Why kill it?! Spiderzilla didn't do anything to you guys!"shout the two boys,not noticing both father and son's arms were glowing.
Vanille,however,noticed the arms and sighed."Guys...I know the two of you like...Spiderzilla...but cousins Ryu and Nero sense that it's evil..."said Vanille,who had a look of seriousness like their mom has.
Ace looked at her and saw the look Vanille had and gulped."O-Okay...Hunter...we need to kill it...Vani's got the 'mom' look..."said Ace before leaning over and whispered in Hunter's ear."We'll go and get a baby spider from the Phantom those ones are bigger than this guy!"
Hunter sighed and handed Ryu Spiderzilla defeated."Fine...only because it's evil..."he said.
Dante and Vergil nodded but flinched when they saw Vanille's look.
"She is definitely Lucia's daughter..."said Dante.
Vergil heard Dante and face palmed."Dante...she's your daughter too!"he said.
Lior giggled at Dante's stupidity and looked at the spider and shuddered."I don't care if it's evil or not...that thing is creepy!"said Lior.
Chander stayed as far away from it as possible."Keep that thing away from me!I've had too many bad experiences with spiders!"said Chander.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu gladly take a Spiderzilla before he set it down as his larger spectral arm slams it down. Once he lift it, Arachne spider turn into dark particle of mist. Nero whistle, not noticing his cousin's Lucia's look, "Spiderzilla turn into dark particle," he comment as a phone rings and Kyrie pick it up, "Devil May Cry... what do you mean unusual looking devil?... What! Port Caerula is over run by demons and people were trapped in there... They are eating them alive!" she shouts in shock, Nero widen his blue eyes, Port Caerula is special place for Kyrie for her songtress. Nero quickly run to grab his Blue Rose and Red Queen before he dash outside, Ryu watch his dad go, "Dad!" he shouts and run towards the entrance to watch Nero start his motorcycle engine on, "Ryu! Stay with your mom, I have to head to Port Caerula and take care of demons!" he shouts before he drives off to Port Caerula.
"They are on the way, good bye," Kyrie finish the call by the time she heard Nero drive off. Kyrie exit out of kitchen and sees Ryu standing in front of open entrance door, she place her hand on her son's shoulder. She look at Dante and Vergil in worry, "There is something strange going on in Demon World, I never heard of demon eating human."

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:08 pm
Dante

Hunter and Ace overheard Kyrie and watched as Nero ran out of the shop in a hurry after watching Ryu kill Spiderzilla.
The two boys and the two girls were really confused about what was happening but didn't say anything.
Hunter shrugged and looked at Ace."Do you think your dad will let us go out and get a new Spiderzilla?"asked Hunter quietly.
Ace thought for a minute."No...we'll have to sneak away to do that...let me take care of it~"answered Ace as he walked up to Dante."Hey dad...is it fine if Hunter and I hang outside for a while?"
Dante looked at his son and was thinking about the demons eating people,he didn't quite hear the question."Huh?Oh yeah sure..."he said."Why in the h*ll would demons start to eat humans?I mean...why start now?"
"Sweet...thanks dad! Let's go Hunter!"said Ace as he and Hunter left to go outside.
Vanille had a bad feeling about why her brother wanted to go outside.
"He's up to something...isn't he?"asked Lior.
Vanille nodded."Yeah...and he's going to get Hunter and himself into trouble...I can feel it..."she said.
Chander looked confused from hearing every thing.
Vergil put a hand on his chin to think."Good question,Dante...do you think this has Mundus written all over it?"asked Vergil.
Meanwhile outside...
"Okay...ready to get a new Spiderzilla?"asked Ace.
Hunter sighed but looked determined."In all honesty...this has bad idea written all over it but...let's do it!"replied Hunter.
"Ahhhh nothing is going to happen!Trust me!"
And now...I trust him less...thought Hunter as he followed Ace to where the Phantom lived.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:17 pm
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

"Umm you two, are you going to help Nero take out whatever the demon it is, but it could be possible Mundus might be behind this?" she asked the twins as she let go of her son, who pick up both Hunter and Ace's conversation as he grown suspicious. Ryu joins with girls and Chander, "I should say we should follow them, but I don't want to leave mom alone."

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

Kyrie

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:46 am
Dante

Vanille,Lior,and Chander nodded in agreement.
"Yeah...we should...but just in case...I'm not going anywhere...I don't want to end up getting in trouble..."said Vanille.
"Me either...plus it's a lot safer here than wherever they're going."said Lior.
"And I may be a dragon...but even I know sneaking out around this time is a very idea."said Chander.
Vanille then just realized that someone,aside from her idiotic brother and her boyfriend,was missing."Hey...where's Rodan?"asked Vanille.
"Yeah...where didgo?"she asked as Chander shrugged.
Dante and Vergil looked at Kyrie.
"Yes...we'll go and help him...so don't worry,alright?"asked Vergil as he and Dante were walking out of the shop.  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff