Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Getting dress herself she laugh. "Isn't that usually how it works." She asked with a smile. "Though you where pretty confident I would say yes....even if you visited yourself." Sitting on the edge of there bed. "So what do you think about carrot cake with a strawberry caramel frosting." She was kidding of course, but she did want to eat the cake. Smiling happily as she sat there.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"i'd say your starting to have realy interesting cravings" he said as in that split second two plates of cake flew into the room, Kiko's landed in her lap but James's sliped and splatted him on the face, luckly he hadn't put his shirt on or it'd have been ruined. blinking, James looked at Kiko "i dont think the dishes like me ... i'm just glad you didnt have a craving for soup"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Giggling she sat her plate to the sad before sitting in his lap. "No they love you, they are just nervous that you don't like them." Kissing his cheek before licking her lips. "Mhhh tasty." Giggling again she continued to kiss him. "Just wait until the really weird cravings start. The dishes are as well." She giggled and continued to clean his face. "You've made this cake more wonderful then it would have been."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i never said i didnt" he said holding her as he got some off him and put it on her nose and licked it off "eh ... it's good ... little heavy on the icing though but then again i doubt cavities are a problem with us so i see no problem there" he said as he kissed her "well ... lets get started on the seating charts" he said puting his shirt on

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You cooked me dinner on the beach that night. They where upset they didn't get to be useful." Kissing him again she smiled before summoning a cloth and cleaning his face off. "To much icing or are you saying I'm to sweet." Laughing again she stood up and grabbed her cake. "Lets go sit at the table so I can drink a nice glass of lavender tea. Better then coffee right. If not then you can find something for me to drink that isn't water. Because no offense, but me and Luna are going to get sick of water if we have to drink it ever day for nine months. With out anything else that is."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"theres no such thing as too sweet with you" he said getting up with her "tea is ok ... it's both a relaxent and healthy ... man i hate these instant slips of information ... i hope i control it better in Luna's time" he said with a smile "i cant wait when we become parents ... Luna said we're great ... i just want to spend time with her ... i got stories for every night when she goes to bed staring at age four" he said sitting Kiko down and sat next to her

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko rolled her eyes as she sat down. "I still kinda feel bad, its like I made our wedding an understatement. You thought I'd just be thinking of a name not actually having a baby." She said as the dishes brought them each a cup a tea. Picking up the the tea tray that slipped earlier and held it close. "No chips or paint missing right. He's not angry at you and neither am I. Haven't I told you that you never have to be locked up again. We are going to have grand parties for every holiday and birthday, and sometimes just because. You all will make grand feast and meals everyday." She spoke softly the the enchanted objects. "I'm never going to send you away. Unless it involves you coming back with another cup of your wonderful tea." With that the dishes except the tea and snack tray ran back into the kitchen. "Now lets get to work shall we," Summoning plenty of stuff they could use. "Why age four....I'd figure you would start telling her stories tonight. Poor thing won't even test positive....unless magi children grow faster...."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:04 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"no, i picked that age because she'll start talking at that age and she'll know what i'm saying ... besides i'd only tell stories only to tickle the begebs out of her mother" he said giving her a kiss and put his hand on her stomach "i think i may end up making her as ticklish as you if i do that" he said with a quiet laugh and held her tightly "see, you do have a good heart ... even to dishes, good thing they're enchanted or i'd be worried about you" he said giving her another kiss and summoned a small poster with mini tables "as far as i know ... the other Gods, the Doctor, Atticus and company and the Gargoyles are coming ... the Gargoyles dont realy dine with the guests unfortunantly so they'll be around the room. now-" he said as he gave ideas of where some should sit, naturaly the big long table in the back was for the two of them and family "... which wont be very big ... unless you know someone we havent met yet you want to invite" he said

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:55 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"How would I invite someone I haven't met yet....." She asked with a confused look on her face..."You're the one with a good heart not me...." She said shaking her head, in her mind she would never have as good of a heart as he claimed she had. "James we haven't even decided where we are going to even have the wedding....shouldn't we decide that then where we are going to have the reception..." She said with an amused smile as she looked over everything. At least it wasn't on of those type wedding that they had to worry about restraining orders and people killing each other. "Though I'm really interested if I'm going to get to meet your friends that I haven't met yet." Looking up at him, she really wanted to meet his friends and family.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:20 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i ment like other family or friends ... as for where ... we can either have it in Miku's Heaven or i can ask the Headmistress of Hogwarts if we could be wed there ... i'm sure they'd be willing to ... not because we're gods but ... well i was a professor there before i beat Athena ... i'd love to teach there again but ... how can i? ... it wouldnt be fair considering what i've become" he said looking at his hands "we've sacraficed alot ..."

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Looking at table she felt rather sad. Tsukiko hadn't had to sacrifice much when she became a goddess. "How would it be unfair, you would be a teacher....I know your a great teacher...so your a god of wisdom....sharing your knowledge....isn't that the point of a teacher...." She asked looking up at him. Looking back at the table she really hated talking about stuff like this. Even if neither of them where gods...she hadn't gone to school like he had. It made reminded her how little she knew. Sighing she looked up with him with a small smile. "If it counts you a great teacher to me, I always learn something when your around." Really she wished she would have been able to go to Hogwarts with him. She had framed her letter which was hanging in her closet. It made her feel special that she had one. She didn't have anyone to invite seeing is how Miya was her bridesmaid and she was sure Cyra would come....Her mother and father would never come...if they where even alive still...She didn't have anyone to invite really. No one to invite and nothing sacrificed, Tsukiko closed her mind out so he couldn't hear her thoughts. That's why she was okay with the running away to get married idea. She didn't have any friends or family to invite. She didn't want him to know it upset her slightly.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"yeah ..." he said with a smile. he was still upset but not as upset at the moment "jus ... well it wouldnt be fair to the other faculty ... to have a God teach ..." he said shaking his head "anyway what'd you think ... Hogwarts or at Miku's Heaven?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:39 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Well if we go to Hogwarts you can find out about teaching there again....If we go to Miku's Heaven your Uncle can join us...." Tsukiko hiccuped again with that a few bubbles popped up. Great she couldn't even lie to herself that she wasn't upset now. "They aren't the student...it shouldn't matter....as long as the students are getting a wonderful education right. If you want to go back to teaching....I think you should go for it." She didn't know anything about his teaching, but she wanted to see him smile.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i will ... but it's a bording school so i may be gone for months if i do ... Apperating is impossable on the grounds so evil cant penetrate the castle so i cant leave directly after dark" he said looking at her "if i do then i probably wont come home for a while" he said shaking his head "even if they said yes i dont think it'd be worth it to be away from you" he said as he kissed her "besides i'll tutor Luna ... and i'll be with you, thats all that matters to me"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"No....You've given up so much already.....please me and Luna will be fine...Nothings going to harm us, especially when we move into our new home. I have you for the rest of forever, Luna won't be ready for school until she's 5 or 6. I can teach her reading.....and...well...some stuff." She sighed there wasn't anything she was going to be able to teach her daughter properly, but she wanted him to be happy. "I'm sure the basics can't be that hard...I'll read up on it....then when she gets older...maybe she can go to Hogwarts to." Yeah she would be lonely, but it wouldn't be so bad. He took care of her, but it was her turn to give up something for him. She wanted him to do something he wanted to do. "I'll have the summer and winter with you....I'll take Luna to see the leaves change it won't be that bad."

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games