Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:10 am
(oh, I have minions? Finally, I better get active in this again)

Yin woke up with a snort in his helicopter as the voice came on over the radio.

"Oh, I see. I had thought the old master had taken out all the agents in the real world. A pleasant surprise this is most definitely." He takes out his digivice and finds the link to the alter's one, sends him a message.

"Being followed, I have plans. Please distract the nutcases, try and see if you can rile up a random digimon around here, there should be tons of them since the digital world is still in ruins and rebooting."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:02 pm
Nate grinned. Rile up a random digimon? He could do that. He looked around for a suitable digimon. One that could cause a lot of chaos. And then he spotted a green Coredramon. "Arkadimon, go to ultimate and challenge the Coredramon to a fight. Make sure when it's a Groundramon it causes mass destruction." He ordered, recieving a nod from the single-name digimon. Moments later, he heard the shout.

"Coredramon digivolve to: Groundramon!"

He grinned. As Arkadimon kept the Groundramon angry and causing trouble, he turned to his other digimon. "Ryuudamon, go to HisyaRumon. We're gonna go meet up with that helicopter." As he hopped on to the large dragon, he sent a message to Yin's digivice. 'Meet me at the coordinates Dotshinegreymon is uploading to the helicopter.'  

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:30 pm
"Can't meet up with you, the sooner I get to where I am going the sooner this plan meets a very good end. I am going to send you two coordinates. One you are going to go to and use the program I am sending with this message to activate a connection point between the worlds. The other one is the final point where I'll meet up with you at."

Yin increased the speed of the helicopter, eager to get this show on the road.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:57 pm
Ryu also got the message from yin onto his digivice, and seeing as though the two tamers flying near yin were in his sight, he decided that the best course of action was to intercept one, and leave the other to another member.
"Which one.....Ah, the one on the motorcycle looks like more of a fight!
Cherubimon vaccine, Chaosgallantmon, inperialdramon fm, and mirage gaogamon came out of ryu's digivice. Atop mirage gaogamon, ryu flew at Nagato, hoping to score a hit with the attacks that his digimon were charging.
"Everyone, fire at will!"
Ryu's digimon attacked, in a storm of lasors and razor winds;.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:05 pm
Nagato barely dodged the attacks that were flying at him, but his arm was grazed by one of them.
"An enemy so soon? Reki, you go on ahead, he seems like a pushover anyway."
Metal seadramon, alphamon, omnimon, and duftmon all erupted from his digivice. They stood, without orders. Nagato waved his hand once, and they each went to their own opponents. Metal seadramon to imperialdramon fm, duftmon to gallantmon cm, omnimon to cherubimon vaccine, and alphamon to mirage gaogamon.
"Let's see what you got!"
Nagato readied his bow, as he was not the type to let his digimon do the fighting. After some thinking, he put down the bow, and took out his sword, charging it with digisoul, maximizing the destructive potential.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I believe in the morning light...

Seeing her companions split up, Magnadramon made the decision to follow Reki. She knew that he usually went for the harder enemy, and three champions plus a Mega could never harm anything in a battle. Speeding up, MagnaDramon finally flew parallel to MetalGarurumon. "Sorry we're late." The dragon said, looking at the Metal wolf.

When know I will see your face again...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hakari Niko

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:24 pm
Nate frowned as he noted the battles taking place behind him. "Commandramon, go to Darkdramon and go after the Magnadramon. Full force is authorized." He said as he redirected HisyaRumon to the new coordinates.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:14 pm
"Well well look who showed up uninvited again."
"Kari,we will talk after this mess is sorted it,but for now You might wanna look at your new fans coming in! DoruGoramon Realize! You stay with Kari and help her ok.""Roger,Awaiting further orders Kari." "MetalGarurumon FullSpeed!" "Here we go Reki! Just like old Times!" MetalGarurumon dashed at an alarming speed going twords Yins location.

(Just to say im not that far away, but im still going pretty fast,so you still can send a digimon after me if you want to make things interesting.)  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:23 pm
((If only all mine weren't in use. Arkadimon is making the Groundramon cuse chaos, Darkdramon is attacking Magnadramon, HisyaRumon is flying Nate somewhere, and DotShineGreymon can't become physical. He just gathers data and does odd jobs that require intense hacking skill. >_>))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I believe in the morning light...

Glowering at MetalGarurumon, Magnadramon huffed and sped off, breaking away from the mega. Huffing, Kari looked at DoruGoramon. "Keep an eye on Reki for now, but if it twists out of hand, you can help. Terriermon, lopmon, Biyomon, let's go!" Gargomon, Wendigomon, and Birdramon leapt for an attack, shooting at DarkDramon. Magnadramon shot her fire tornado at Commandramon, perfect aim.

When know I will see your face again...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hakari Niko

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:56 pm
"Looks like we are in the clear MetalGarurumon, Do you think Kari and Nagato will be ok?"
"There bothe strong im shure this will just be a delay,but you better call Rick to come as back up."
"Good idea." Reki took out his digivice and sent a message to Rick,Rick i need you to help out Nagato,and Kari. and get to these cordinates.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:34 pm
Yin watched through the back window of the helicopter as they all got to work.

"Heh, that worked well in timing and everything." He watched as they all fell behind him in the distance.

"And with that behind I will be at the first point in no time."  

Yin Yun Yang

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:14 am
((Commandramon IS Darkdramon.))

Nate frowned. The coordinates Yin had sent him were still a long ways away. He sped up.

Darkdramon dove out of the way of the Magnadramon's attack, taking the champions' attacks with ease. "You thought to use something so weak on something so strong?" He asked shortly before letting loose a blast of dark energy at Magnadramon. The three champions were hardly worth noticing at this point, but if they got to close, the lance on his right arm was feeling particularly sharp today.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:19 pm
"Were not quite there yet, but i think were close,what do you think MetalGarurumon?"
"How should I know i don't have a built in Radar."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:05 pm
BEEP BEEP

Rick took out his digivice and read the message. He soon smiled and looked at his partner. "We're back in the action, Gaomon." Gaomon held up his arms for a fight."Finally! sOME ACTION! "LETS GO!" Gaomon digivolved and Rick got up top telling where to go to.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games