Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:54 pm
I would be in the main room, looking over various things on my SNAG...nothing relating to the war in the regions or anything like that. I looked rather solemn, not really meaning to, honestly. Being beaten so harshly that very few has managed to get me in would probably make me look rather ragged for the most part, even after what care I got from Doc Owl. I would be dressed not in my usual purple and red, heavy duty wear that many has known me for, but instead the khaki and black, the more casual, non-training wear on Doc's orders accompanied by several bandages that were visible, generally on my arms a couple of patches along my wings, and one standout bandage above my eye on my forehead. After the damage taken by Malva's Mega Charizard X, plus the subsequent damage by Lysandre's Pyroar a short time later, Doc demanded I didn't do anything much for a few days lest I want a four-armed goliath of a Orderly bearing down on me for a whole laundry list of reasons that I don't even think I can list off by memory. All in all the stuff I was looking on the SNAG for was just articles on Pokedex entries and other enthusiast stuff. After that massive brawl in Black City, I must admit it was time for a break...

My icy Vulpix as I looked on in my SNAG laid its head on my lap, napping quite peacefully as I gave gentle scratches and rubs behind the ears and around the neck of the Alolan Vulpix.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:07 pm
Blizzard120

My icy Vulpix as I looked on in my SNAG laid its head on my lap, napping quite peacefully as I gave gentle scratches and rubs behind the ears and around the neck of the Alolan Vulpix.

"There you are, my blue buddy." Sub said in his usual jovial tone. "How you holding up? I see you're still healing after all of what happened in Black City. You look like the one Meowth that escaped a pack of hungry Houndoom." He chuckled slightly, pulling up a chair and taking a seat near Blizzard. "Seriously though, all jokes aside, how you holding up, Cold One?" He asked the man, fumbling a bit with the folder he was holding before deciding to finally rest it on his lap. Once Blizzard got a word in he would get onto why he came to him.

"I know you're trying to relax and enjoy your much deserved down time but I got word of things going on in Kalos that you might find interesting." He informed him before taking out a piece of paper and handing it to him. It was a flyer, obviously one of many produced and it was advertising for an upcoming Pokemon League Tournament in Kalos, the date for which coming up very quickly, in fact by the looks of it the notice was given out abruptly, the advertisement even stating it would occur in just a few weeks from the time the flyer was put up. "One of Lysandre's last gambits before everything went wrong in Black City. Apparently he had plans to replace Diantha, for whatever reason."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:21 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"There you are, my blue buddy." Sub said in his usual jovial tone. "How you holding up? I see you're still healing after all of what happened in Black City. You look like the one Meowth that escaped a pack of hungry Houndoom." He chuckled slightly, pulling up a chair and taking a seat near Blizzard. "Seriously though, all jokes aside, how you holding up, Cold One?" He asked the man, fumbling a bit with the folder he was holding before deciding to finally rest it on his lap. Once Blizzard got a word in he would get onto why he came to him.

"I know you're trying to relax and enjoy your much deserved down time but I got word of things going on in Kalos that you might find interesting." He informed him before taking out a piece of paper and handing it to him. It was a flyer, obviously one of many produced and it was advertising for an upcoming Pokemon League Tournament in Kalos, the date for which coming up very quickly, in fact by the looks of it the notice was given out abruptly, the advertisement even stating it would occur in just a few weeks from the time the flyer was put up. "One of Lysandre's last gambits before everything went wrong in Black City. Apparently he had plans to replace Diantha, for whatever reason."

I couldn't bring myself to answer Sub at first. The only thing in the back of my mind was the serenity I was having just now until he walked in with whatever he's got. But then I gave a sigh, being confirmed what I was told in Black City. "...blast it, so Malva wasn't BS'ing with me." I said, sitting the SNAG aside and stopped with the petting of the Vulpix...which got the young icy fox's attention. It perked up, looking up at me then back towards Sub, giving a long yawn afterwards. "Malva said that they knew. Not without any hard concrete evidence, mind, but they knew, and like me not offing Lysandre in his own lab that night, they couldn't do anything about Wikstrom or Diantha without raising all levels of hell at the time. They knew a lot, Sub...they even knew where our journalistic contact was, even after what happened in Lumiose, and they had every intention on taking care of that if they managed to stop us in Black City. Lysandre was probably going to use that as a means to put the axe to Diantha. Even then, he couldn't have possibly done it easily with any random Kalosian trainer, let alone a Flare grunt to work their way through this tournament. The woman is tough, even barring the mega stone she has."

A realization hit me just now. Malva should be in custody and Lysandre is presumably deleted off the face of the map by Zygard's energy release. A lot of Flare grunts were also taken out in that whole battle in general, but then the question. "...any word on just how much of what remains of Flare?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:55 pm
Blizzard120

"Lysandre was playing it safe back home then during the war in Unova. Keep tabs on your enemies but let them they linger in the shadows and do their thing while keeping an eye on them. Sounds just like Lysandre. Now though, without the distractions in Unova..." Sub said, beginning to ponder some things. "Oh! Yes, I have the information right here as well." The man said, taking out another piece of paper and heading it to the hybrids. "At least half of their total forces were captured, defected, or determined deceased in Unova alone. Those others managed to escape, most went back to Kalos to salvage their control there. It's an estimated amount of forty percent or under left still pulling for the Flare brand. One particular person of interest managed to escape as well; Xerosic. Not all of their leadership disappeared it seems. The alliance was able to confirm that Xerosic has made it back to Kalos and immediately has begun to seize leadership of Flare while keeping the downfall of Lysandre a secret in the region, a complete blackout on all information on the war."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:02 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Lysandre was planning it safe then but in Kalos. Keep tabs on your enemies but them they linger in the shadows and do their thing while keeping tabs on them. Sounds just like Lysandre. Now though, without the distractions in Unova..." Sub said, beginning to ponder some things. "Oh! Yes, I have the information right here as well." The man said, taking out another piece of paper and heading it to the hybrids. "At least half of their total forces were captured, defected, or determined deceased in Unova alone. Those others managed to escape, most went back to Kalos to salvage their control there. It's an estimated amount of forty percent or under left still pulling for the Flare brand. One particular person of interest managed to escape as well; Xerosic. Not all of their leadership disappeared it seems. The alliance was able to confirm that Xerosic has made it back to Kalos and immediately has begun to seize leadership of Flare while keeping the downfall of Lysandre a secret in the region, a complete blackout on all information on the war."

"He can't possibly believe he can keep Kalos in communications blackout with the rest of the world, can he?" I asked. That was perhaps the stupidest thing I could have heard come from a Flare lackey. "They're going to know one way or another that Flare was royally screwed in that fight in Black City. Nearly us, for that matter, incidentally. Regardless, the most I don't imagine them knowing is what of Lysandre, but with many looking for the slightest of excuse to oust him, dead or alive. I got to admit, this is a little surprising Flare still has that many people in there...Lysandre's gone and Malva is...well, off the air, in a matter of speaking and it's going to be a matter of time before SHE is exposed. They're in checkmate either by us or by the alliance. What's driving them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:27 pm
Blizzard120

"He can't possibly believe he can keep Kalos in communications blackout with the rest of the world, can he?" I asked. That was perhaps the stupidest thing I could have heard come from a Flare lackey. "They're going to know one way or another that Flare was royally screwed in that fight in Black City. Nearly us, for that matter, incidentally. Regardless, the most I don't imagine them knowing is what of Lysandre, but with many looking for the slightest of excuse to oust him, dead or alive. I got to admit, this is a little surprising Flare still has that many people in there...Lysandre's gone and Malva is...well, off the air, in a matter of speaking and it's going to be a matter of time before SHE is exposed. They're in checkmate either by us or by the alliance. What's driving them?"

"Monarchism, to put it simply." Sub said with a wave of his hand. "Flare, or rather Xerosic, is gambling Flare's entire existence on the monarchy. Ironically while Lysandre moved to lessen the power of the monarchy Xerosic appears to be going in the opposite direction and seeks to empower it, with himself, and Flare, as the puppeteers controlling the strings, of course. Immediately after Black City Flare undertook a campaign, supported by the monarchists of Kalos, to restore the right and proper Kingdom of Kalos to its former glory, that is giving absolute power back to the king. Using such excuses as the failures in the war and how soon foreigners will come to claim Kalos and they need a strong king to protect them. You know, the typical rabble." He explained.

"While their numbers aren't enough to maintain control Flare has been able to supplement their losses with those still loyal to the king and the old ways before Lysandre's rise and the creation of the title of Prime Minister. But no longer with the required force to subjugate the region they have turned to more covert means. Fortunately Lysandre set them up beautifully for their next scheme. Not only did he set in motion the upcoming Pokemon League Tournament to replace Diantha but he, every so humbly, granted amnesty to all political opponents and those deemed a threat to the state, the La Résistance included. All in the 'benevolent' spirit of the upcoming tournament. So everyone will be there. Common folk, members of La Résistance, members of the nobility and the Monarchists that support them. Even the king himself shall be there as his heir, the Crown Prince, will be competing as well. Heck, even Alexa was given a press pass." The man further explained.

"Do you see the problem with all this? Where it's going?" He asked the Cold One.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:46 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Monarchism, to put it simply." Sub said with a wave of his hand. "Flare, or rather Xerosic, is gambling Flare's entire existence on the monarchy. Ironically while Lysandre moved to lessen the power of the monarchy Xerosic appears to be going in the opposite direction and seeks to empower it, with himself, and Flare, as the puppeteers controlling the strings, of course. Immediately after Black City Flare undertook a campaign, supported by the monarchists of Kalos, to restore the right and proper Kingdom of Kalos to its former glory, that is giving absolute power back to the king. Using such excuses as the failures in the war and how soon foreigners will come to claim Kalos and they need a strong king to protect them. You know, the typical rabble." He explained.

"While their numbers aren't enough to maintain control Flare has been able to supplement their losses with those still loyal to the king and the old ways before Lysandre's rise and the creation of the title of Prime Minister. But no longer with the required force to subjugate the region they have turned to more covert means. Fortunately Lysandre set them up beautifully for their next scheme. Not only did he set in motion the upcoming Pokemon League Tournament to replace Diantha but he, every so humbly, granted amnesty to all political opponents and those deemed a threat to the state, the La Résistance included. All in the 'benevolent' spirit of the upcoming tournament. So everyone will be there. Common folk, members of La Résistance, members of the nobility and the Monarchists that support them. Even the king himself shall be there as his heir, the Crown Prince, will be competing as well. Heck, even Alexa was given a press pass." The man further explained.

"Do you see the problem with all this? Where it's going?" He asked the Cold One.

"This is a trap." I winced, rubbing my eyes. "Everyone in one place. All dissenters, all neutral parties, anyone deemed a threat in some fashion to the long term goals of Lysandre. Freakin' hell."

"Vul..." The Vulpix looked up towards me. I looked back down for a second then went back to trying to put the fox at ease.

"When you think it is over...bah..." I said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:35 pm
Blizzard120

"This is a trap." I winced, rubbing my eyes. "Everyone in one place. All dissenters, all neutral parties, anyone deemed a threat in some fashion to the long term goals of Lysandre. Freakin' hell."

"Vul..." The Vulpix looked up towards me. I looked back down for a second then went back to trying to put the fox at ease.

"It gets worse." Sub said with a solemn tone. "Lysandre only planned on getting all his enemies in one place in order to publicly humiliate them and have his own lackey declared Champion. An attempt to turn public opinion in his favor as a bonus. Remember that was when he was certain victory was on the horizon so there was no need to go more extreme than that if he was able to return home victories to greet his new Champion."

"Xerosic however is not oblivious to the procarious situation Flare is in. Riots are frequent, some towns and cities outside of Lumiose have already begun to self-govern. They are losing control and fast. If Flare is to survive they need to do something big, and that is exactly what he plans on doing." Taking out yet another piece of paper and handing it to Blizz, Sub would continue to talk. "More cables intercepted by the Indigo Alliance from Flare transmissions. Xerosic is largely following through with Lysandre's plot with a few additions. First off, the stadium is rigged with a few of his creations to ensure that both the Crown Prince, and whatever trainer La Résistance can get to represent them, meet in the finals. With further rigging they ensure the Crown Prince wins and thus be declared Champion at a frivolous battle with Diantha which will surely be rigged as well. No doubt he'll have given the prince's Pokemon some cybernetics." Sub said, showing off pictures of the creatures Aile and the others faced in Black City when fighting Xerosic, one in particularly, a cybernetic Tyrantrum might stand out.

"However, there is more. They also need a new enemy, to show their people that they are the victims. So what does Xerosic plan for that? To kill off the nobility, Monarchists, and even the king, all in attendance. Thanks to his ties with Aqua he has gotten his hands on an Infinity Engine designed by Devon Corp. I'll save you the long form details but it was inspired by Cipher's Chi Conversion technology and their research on Deoxys, a device that allows them to store the energy given off by Pokemon when they evolve and battle and store it for later us. Xerosic however has weaponized it. Through out the tournament it will amass power, slumbering underneath the sections where the king, nobility, and their supporters sit. And right when the Crown Prince wins the bomb will go off killing them all. Promptly after the new king will blame La Résistance for the bombing, accusing them of doing it in retaliation for the defeat of their trainer. They use it to sway public opinion, accuse Hoenn of supporting La Résistance and show this as proof that the world is out to get them and bam! Back to monarchy supported by Flare who now knows all the dirty things done to get the king back in full power." Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:50 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"It gets worse." Sub said with a solemn tone. "Lysandre only planned on getting all his enemies in one place in order to publicly humiliate them and have his own lackey declared Champion. An attempt to turn public opinion in his favor as a bonus. Remember that was when he was certain victory was on the horizon so there was no need to go more extreme than that if he was able to return home victories to greet his new Champion."

"Xerosic however is not oblivious to the procarious situation Flare is in. Riots are frequent, some towns and cities outside of Lumiose have already begun to self-govern. They are losing control and fast. If Flare is to survive they need to do something big, and that is exactly what he plans on doing." Taking out yet another piece of paper and handing it to Blizz, Sub would continue to talk. "More cables intercepted by the Indigo Alliance from Flare transmissions. Xerosic is largely following through with Lysandre's plot with a few additions. First off, the stadium is rigged with a few of his creations to ensure that both the Crown Prince, and whatever trainer La Résistance can get to represent them, meet in the finals. With further rigging they ensure the Crown Prince wins and thus be declared Champion at a frivolous battle with Diantha which will surely be rigged as well. No doubt he'll have given the prince's Pokemon some cybernetics." Sub said, showing off pictures of the creatures Aile and the others faced in Black City when fighting Xerosic, one in particularly, a cybernetic Tyrantrum might stand out.

"However, there is more. They also need a new enemy, to show their people that they are the victims. So what does Xerosic plan for that? To kill off the nobility, Monarchists, and even the king, all in attendance. Thanks to his ties with Aqua he has gotten his hands on an Infinity Engine designed by Devon Corp. I'll save you the long form details but it was inspired by Cipher's Chi Conversion technology and their research on Deoxys, a device that allows them to store the energy given off by Pokemon when they evolve and battle and store it for later us. Xerosic however has weaponized it. Through out the tournament it will amass power, slumbering underneath the sections where the king, nobility, and their supporters sit. And right when the Crown Prince wins the bomb will go off killing them all. Promptly after the new king will blame La Résistance for the bombing, accusing them of doing it in retaliation for the defeat of their trainer. They use it to sway public opinion, accuse Hoenn of supporting La Résistance and show this as proof that the world is out to get them and bam! Back to monarchy supported by Flare who now knows all the dirty things done to get the king back in full power." Sub explained.

I started to think as I looked at the pictures and Sub's explanation of the situation at hand, shifting a little in my seat as I tried to get a bit more comfortable again, the injuries reminding me they were there as I done so. "First and foremost, the most that I can think of is that the first thing that would make this whole situation for them flop is news that Lysandre is gone and go on ahead and oust Malva for the heifer she is." I told him. "That's probably going to take Alexa at minimum to get word around. Also get key players out of the running, like Diantha." I said. "We're going to have to sabotage the sabotage for that matter...which if I had to take a guess, someone is going to need to actually breach that Lab of theirs in Lumiose and raise hell. No more bull crap on that front. If I had to warrant a guess, its probably where the resistance member is being held captive. I can't really think of anywhere else. This is going to take a fair bit of hands to do in such a really short time frame. That being said, is anyone in any condition to do that around here in partcular? We went through hell in Black City and only a handful got off better than a lot of others with all considered."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:06 pm
Blizzard120

I started to think as I looked at the pictures and Sub's explanation of the situation at hand, shifting a little in my seat as I tried to get a bit more comfortable again, the injuries reminding me they were there as I done so. "First and foremost, the most that I can think of is that the first thing that would make this whole situation for them flop is news that Lysandre is gone and go on ahead and oust Malva for the heifer she is." I told him. "That's probably going to take Alexa at minimum to get word around. Also get key players out of the running, like Diantha." I said. "We're going to have to sabotage the sabotage for that matter...which if I had to take a guess, someone is going to need to actually breach that Lab of theirs in Lumiose and raise hell. No more bull crap on that front. If I had to warrant a guess, its probably where the resistance member is being held captive. I can't really think of anywhere else. This is going to take a fair bit of hands to do in such a really short time frame. That being said, is anyone in any condition to do that around here in partcular? We went through hell in Black City and only a handful got off better than a lot of others with all considered."

"It's going to take a lot, considering the quality of our forces here but fortunately Flare's are no better off. I considered asking the alliance for back up but that would just play into Xerosic's plan to make Kalos the victim. I know you're down for the count. Odd is spiritually stretched. RC is still recovering from Mega Evolution. Most of our legends are exhausted, and Zac can't go back there. Our only choice is if anything a stealth operation and avoid any conflict. That's all I can think of. Sure, we can earn Alexa and Diantha but then we out Xerosic in a corner and who knows what he'll do in desperation. We have to strike fast and decisively, taking out that lab being top priority. So in conclusion for this preferably those inclined to such tactics.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:20 pm
SubonicXP
"It's going to take a lot, considering the quality of our forces here but fortunately Flare's are no better off. I considered asking the alliance for back up but that would just play into Xerosic's plan to make Kalos the victim. I know you're down for the count. Odd is spiritually stretched. RC is still recovering from Mega Evolution. Most of our legends are exhausted, and Zac can't go back there. Our only choice is if anything a stealth operation and avoid any conflict. That's all I can think of. Sure, we can earn Alexa and Diantha but then we out Xerosic in a corner and who knows what he'll do in desperation. We have to strike fast and decisively, taking out that lab being top priority. So in conclusion for this preferably those inclined to such tactics.

"As far as stealthing in the lab, there's no way unless there's another way in. The only way in I know of is through Lysandre's gaudy cafe. As far as Xerosic is concerned...you know...I just realized...until recently, I haven't even heard of this guy. I've always been chomping at the bits to get after Lysandre, which...well, I did. And Malva was just by a fortunate, using that term loosely, twist of fate. Where did this guy come from?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:07 pm
Blizzard120

"As far as stealthing in the lab, there's no way unless there's another way in. The only way in I know of is through Lysandre's gaudy cafe. As far as Xerosic is concerned...you know...I just realized...until recently, I haven't even heard of this guy. I've always been chomping at the bits to get after Lysandre, which...well, I did. And Malva was just by a fortunate, using that term loosely, twist of fate. Where did this guy come from?" I asked.

"His rise is just as sudden as you feel it is." Sub began to explain. "Xerosic was a simple researcher grunt under Flare's umbrella. Originally reporting to the likes of the elite scientists such as Aliana and Mable his claim to fame in Flare was mostly for his research on the Ultimate Weapon, which never materialized as we know. He mostly chose to remain far away from the front lines and perform his research in safety, hoping that the next project would be his big break. His secondary endeavor also never made it very far, his actually realized creation, the Expansion Suit, but thanks to the works of Toren and Aile to various degrees the one thing that would have jettisoned him above the others and earned him Lysandre's grace was robbed of him. I guess you could say he is now bitter over the spotlight that was denied him.

"Regardless Xerosic is a man driven by ambition and science, not unlike Ein but nowhere near his stature. He sees Flare's failures in Unova as his moment to earn the glory he always desired, by seizing the reigns of Flare and permanently marrying it with the monarchy to form a purely authortarian society, as Kalos already is, this time without any of the facade." With that out came another piece of paper, more diplomatic cables from the alliance. Sub would promptly hand it over.

"The alliance has no interest in intervening out of fear of just adding more flames to the fire of global conflict. Sinnoh has already stated that any action sanctioned by the alliance to dispose of the monarchy will be seen as an illegal act of war. Ironic considering what Flare has done, I know, and even stranger that Sinnoh is saying this. So either way the idiots are going to sit back and let Xerosic cement his rule over Flare and all of Kalos, driving it into isolation and convert it into their own person fief, so to speak. People will die instantly at the league and even more will under the oppressive reign of a Flare controlled Kalos that no longer has the outside world to distract them or worry about. Not the happy ending we all imagined for this war." Sub said with a sigh.

"The only choice I see is to do something about it ourselves. The league starts in just a few days and while we could insert our own member into the tournament I doubt it will do any good, they've already rigged it for whoever the resistance puts up, and of course the Crown Prince. Then there is the bomb we have to worry about. It would take too long to find it ourselves so our best bet would be to ransack the lab, find some clue as to where they put it then set off to neutralize it. Rescuing the resistance member would be preferable as well, perhaps they have some valuable knowledge. As for the actual tournament we would need to make sure the battles are fair in the very least, if not swing things for the resistance competitor and perhaps Diantha. The Crown Prince losing and the resistance member winning would be a devastating blow for Flare's public relations, even more so if they can defeat Diantha and be forced to be declared the new champion." Sub went on.

"This might be the last chance for the Kalosian Revolution to succeed in a non-violent way. However, that''s all easier said than done." He said with a sigh. "You're in no shape mentally or physically travel though, so I guess we can't use the fame of the Noble Hybrid this time."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:29 pm
As I listened to the explanation, I thought for a moment. "Well, as far as blitzing the lab, Freth can help with that. She knows where it is at. Probably a good thing I took her with me that night. And incidentally, she should be getting cleared by Doc here soon. As far as anyone else...well, case by case basis, I guess. Tristen might be able to help since he got off a little more unscathed from that mess out there. Physically, anyways. Mentally is a whole other matter, though. While he had a rather unfortunate epiphany recently, he didn't seem to fully grasp the extent of it until we got back here. Apparently his Cranidos and Meinfoo evolved due to that fight at Black City. Keep in mind, he only very recently got those two. In fact that fight we all had over there was their first outing on anything. Period. He pushed those Pokemon to the limits without even meaning to, let alone his others like Dragonite, and while technically they're better off in the end, to Tristen, it was kind of a 'innocence lost' sort of situation all too rapidly." I thought for a moment, then shook my head. "As for anyone else, well...you probably got a better assessment than I do."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:44 pm
Blizzard120
As I listened to the explanation, I thought for a moment. "Well, as far as blitzing the lab, Freth can help with that. She knows where it is at. Probably a good thing I took her with me that night. And incidentally, she should be getting cleared by Doc here soon. As far as anyone else...well, case by case basis, I guess. Tristen might be able to help since he got off a little more unscathed from that mess out there. Physically, anyways. Mentally is a whole other matter, though. While he had a rather unfortunate epiphany recently, he didn't seem to fully grasp the extent of it until we got back here. Apparently his Cranidos and Meinfoo evolved due to that fight at Black City. Keep in mind, he only very recently got those two. In fact that fight we all had over there was their first outing on anything. Period. He pushed those Pokemon to the limits without even meaning to, let alone his others like Dragonite, and while technically they're better off in the end, to Tristen, it was kind of a 'innocence lost' sort of situation all too rapidly." I thought for a moment, then shook my head. "As for anyone else, well...you probably got a better assessment than I do."

"Those two could work. If I could find Darts anywhere he might be of help. Aile knows the inner workings of Flare so should could be a tremendous assistance. And since we aren't exactly concerning ourselves with casualties and Xerosic can't just blow up his bomb outside the proper timing I dare say Reno might be of use." He had to admit. "I'll go pair Freth a visit I suppose and go from there. You take it easy, Cold One. Something tells me your role in this is far from over so rest up." He cryptically told the hybrid before setting off to find his female counterpart.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:53 pm
SubonicXP

"Those two could work. If I could find Darts anywhere he might be of help. Aile knows the inner workings of Flare so should could be a tremendous assistance. And since we aren't exactly concerning ourselves with casualties and Xerosic can't just blow up his bomb outside the proper timing I dare say Reno might be of use." He had to admit. "I'll go pair Freth a visit I suppose and go from there. You take it easy, Cold One. Something tells me your role in this is far from over so rest up." He cryptically told the hybrid before setting off to find his female counterpart.

The thing that wasn't brought up that no one knew about other than Doc himself was that 'soon' should have been 'as we speak'. Freth was in the med lab with her arm out being tended to by Orderly as he was removing her cast from her clashing against a shadowfied Absol. Speaking of said former Shadow Pokemon, the Absol was sitting close by, looking up towards Freth as the cast was carefully removed from her arm. Once it was completely out, Freth gave it a move about, flexing her hand a bit as well.

"Sooooolll..." The Absol spoke up.

"Yea, all better. See."

"Aabsolll..."

"Thanks, Orderly."

"Macchaaa."

"Try not to do anything too profound so quickly." Doc then told Freth as he started to review his notes on a clipboard. "At least profound for the standards around here, at any rate."

"Yea, I know, I know. But unfortunately, careful is subjective around here as well."

"Isn't that the truth."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games