Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:04 pm
A unique Channeler. Did it ring any bells? Sure, a lot of them. He had collected lore on dozens of skilled Channelers, the majority of which no longer among the living, physically at least. While he wanted to say this to Reno, to claim he wasn't sure what Channeler he was driving at, he couldn't. One figure popped into his head first and would not depart. It had to be him. Why?

"It does...I think. What did this master tell you?" He asked. He wasn't sure why but part of him wanted to demand this information from Reno, extract it any way possible. Part of him was angry. Why was this cryptic conversion bothering him? What was there to be angry over?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:17 pm
Reno would stare down Sub for a moment as he analyzed his reaction before carefully responding. "There is a whole story there, but the footnotes is he was the lackey for one and he kindly informed me on the fact that this channeler had a way of coming back. So I'm just curious about how you tapped into something that I'd label as a thing this man would channel." Reno said, his sole hand slowly dropping to his side to rest on the area he had stashed the knife. Sub seemed on edge and he felt like being prepared for an assault over this attempt at being vague was best kept close on hand.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:35 pm
"It was the suit that let me Channel with Deoxys. You know that thing is weird any ways. You'll have to ask Isaac for the details on how it worked but that's the gist." But it wasn't. Sure, the suit was designed to tap into the meteorite but in layman's terms the suit was just plumping to hook them both up. Just because he had access to all that energy doesn't mean he could, or should have been able to, use it. Then there was Cera, who he mildly Channeled with. Twice he did something that should have killed him, more worse than the other but the point Reno was making was valid. Too valid. He should shut up. He had to shut up. But why?

"Are you connecting this story with me or something?" He asked plainly, almost off offhandedly as he began to rub his forehead as if it hurt. He looked tired suddenly, very tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:39 pm
I glared, but not at Reno directly. Nor Sub for that matter. Something about this seemed... felt, very off. I kept silent, but very much paid attention. I wanted to see where Reno was going with this.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:44 pm
Reno would quirk an eyebrow at the rote response that Sub fired back with, letting a small look of contemplation roll across his face before returning to full focus on Sub. "Hmm. Well, I clearly can't link the story to you. After all, I obviously have nothing besides a hunch on some energy to go off of. Maybe I should take a walk to reconnoiter." Reno said, slowly turning and taking a few steps down the hall before pausing. "One more thing." Reno said, turning back to face Sub in the hallway. "Did you make up your 'The Dark One' name personally or were you given it? Because the man who all these stories are about is named the exact same."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:52 pm
"It was given...I think." Was it? He wasn't sure now. Why couldn't he remember all the sudden? "I think I need to go lay down. I'll uh...talk to you later, Reno." He said to the Channeling before walking off, patting him on the shoulder as he walked by. In that moment of contact, for a very brief moment, the Psychic Channeler would feel that same terrible presence he has felt at least twice before, most recently in Black City. Before it was just a general surrounding force, unfocused and just there. This time however its presence was very focused, on him, like an angry Arbok towering over its prey before it struck. It was furious. "Good night." Was the last thing Sub said before disappearing down the hall.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:58 pm
Shuddering slightly at the spike of energy that lashed out at him, Reno kept his eyes locked onto Sub as he walked away. 'Well then. It appears that there are three players in this game, Victor.' Reno thought, thumbing his chin with a smirk as he watched Sub walk away. "Well, Terashi. I hope you were paying attention. That was me doing my best to needle for information out of an unwilling subject. So what did we learn from all that?" Reno said, turning to face the blonde haired psychic as another voice whispered in Reno's head. 'Hey, I thought I was part of this as well.'  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:07 pm
"I couldn't sense his emotions for obvious reasons, but the way he worded that... makes me wonder if he's hiding something," I said calmly, my eyes to the path Sub took to left. "I take it that's what you're implying, unless you had something else in mind," I offered, looking back to Reno.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:22 pm
Reno would look over at Terashi for a moment before answering. "He is hiding something. He just doesn't know it." Reno said, getting himself focused onto Terashi again. "See, while the information was vague, Sub was confused but wanted to hear it out. Once it got pointed, he left. And that little touch he gave me? Sent an arc of that energy of his into my shoulder. Except it wasn't directed by Sub, at least intentionally. He was acting too confused in the lead up. It would appear our leader might not be fully in control of every part of himself. But we will push that particular agenda when we are no longer at war with Cipher. Hate to go back to a war on two fronts after we just reduced our current situation to a one on one situation."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:28 pm
"Yeah, like that's clearing up any time soon. At least at the rate things are going right now," I scoffed. Still, this was very much cause for alarm, and I was feeling the panic, though I managed to keep it internal for the time being. Sub was more powerful than any of us - he was the leader of the team for a reason, and the idea of having him against us was far more than just cause for concern.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:17 pm
What Reno had said to Sub had shaken him badly, for reasons he didn't really understand. He did not sleep at all last night, he had lied there awake thinking about what Reno said and what it meant. Back at Black City, when he tapped into Deoxys, he had pondered why he was able to do what he did and the realization that he had such capabilities to influence those he has Channeling into troubled him deeply. In the heat of everything and the relief of when it was over had caused him to forget all about that, however speaking to Reno last night brought it all back and some.

All the lore and legends he came across said the same thing; Channeling with a legendary Pokemon was suicide. Only once was it 'successful', said Channeler allegedly become consumed by the legend's power and turned into a mindless monster. All others who were recorded to have attempted died almost instantly. But Sub, the 'Dark One', pulled it off not once but twice. With Cera it wasn't as extreme, with her transformative capabilities they were able to feed off one another and evenly distribute her energy. It was those technicalities that allowed him to largely ignore that Donphan in the room.

With Deoxys he originally wanted to hand wave it, after all he specifically had a mechanical suit designed to mimic what Cera helped him achieve, in order to properly Channel with Deoxys. It was when he actually performed the act with the space virus did he realize that the suit was only part of the equation. Perhaps with the suit a powerful Channeler could have done what he did, but deep down he felt that they would not have survived it. But he did, despite all the impossibilities.

For now the Snagem leader sat in his office chair, staring off into the darkness of the room, alone. Not even Allan stood watch over him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:19 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was running around Snagem with two PokeEggs in hand. Fully healed to good health except for a slight discoloring in one of her eyes. If anyone were to look at it, it looked like it was slightly a lighter tone than her original eye color. While Leon was chasing after her but lost her after one sharp turn she pulled. Leon sighed, "Dang it Ulla." Apparently. Ulla heard a rumor, that if you travel around with the PokeEggs, they will hatch faster. "Ulla stop playing around! You could drop the PokeEggs!" He shouted a bit worried for Ulla and the Eggs.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:03 pm
Keiko was heading back downstairs after her nap only to almost walk into Ulla. She caught herself about a foot away, though, so she didn't get close enough to actually endanger the younger girl's cargo. "Hey, how are you two doing?" she asked Ulla and Leon happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:16 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was about to run up the stairs but then noticed Keiko. She almost ran into her but quickly stopped herself but almost dropped the PokeEggs that she was carrying. She quickly tightened her grip on the Eggs so they wouldn't fall. She sighed of relief as she looked up at the Hybrid with a warm smile. "Hi Keiko! I'm showing these Eggs around Snagem!" She said happily but then her smile grew smaller as she felt a shiver on her back. She turned around to see her brother staring down at her. "H-Hi brother-" Leon then grabbed one of the the PokeEggs from her hand. "You shouldn't be running around with something so fragile what happens if you dropped it?" He said in a stern voice.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:55 pm
Keiko panicked a bit when she saw that Ulla was about to drop a pair of Pokemon eggs. Fortunately, she managed to get a good hold on them at the last second. Leon was quick to scold her for this, and grabbed one of the eggs. Deciding to take a gentler approach, Keiko patted Ulla's back softly. "Try to be a little more careful, honey. There's a Pokemon in the eggs, and you don't want them to break before the Pokemon inside is ready to hatch, right?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games